Tokeet Reviews

3.76/5 (76 reviews)

Tomas Ramos

Horrible Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Tokeet does one thing well (not great) that is calendar synchronization. The other pro would be that the pricing is flat and reasonable for what it is, an online calendar that syncs. The API works consistently and if you go into this assuming that you are just paying for a calendar sync functionality and you can make everything else work with your own code, this could be a good choice.

Krystal Karais

Promising but VERY Disappointing

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Aside from my primary job listed here, my husband and I own two cabins that we rent out as nightly rentals. We use all of the normal channels and were attracted to Tokeet because it looked like it would have the functionality that we need in connecting those channels to track our reservations in one place. Our first impression was good. Setting the cabins up and connecting the channels (Booking.com, VRBO, etc) was super easy. The import/export and/or syncing from the channels seem to work as advertised and makes it appear to be a super promising solution for anyone managing reservations across multiple channels. Probably the BEST thing about Tokeet is that the Customer Support Staff is SUPER responsive. They're located all over the world, so you can get an answer at any hour of the day. They try to help when they can.

⭐Jason Lee Collins

Best-in-class by far

Reviewed 2018-01-07

These guys run their business as true professionals and build state-of-the-art, well-designed, modern software for both web and mobile. I have evaluated over 10 vendors in this space, tested thoroughly at least 5, and found that Tokeet provided me the best-in-class solution to help me manage my properties on Airbnb and take the next step to scale the listings and drive more business through other channels. PROS: Superb mobile app with great set of features Superb calendar, with numerous ways to view reservations, check ins and check outs Simplest way for cleaning crew to view check outs within any software I've seen thus far. Web UI is modern, fresh, usable, best I've seen in this category Superb messaging automation for communication SMS triggers to guests included! Automated website for reservations is up-to-par, and above average (I've still yet to really test it out) Channel manager looks legit, although I'm only using for Airbnb at the moment Support team is very responsive, and will go to many lengths to address issues. Extras: great invoice system Payments with Stripe AND Paypal are super easy to setup. Owner Management Portal looks attractive as a feature, although I've not yet used. They have Reports too, I've not yet used. Guests management -- you can add in extras like additional emails, follow/up (i.e. star it), notes, flight info, etc.

ilya ovsishcher

Tokeet is very sold property and channel management system with plenty of potential to improve and expand further

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Customer Service is amazing API Connections to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and soon Homeaway works well Automation Tools are time savers Billing/Invoicing and Stripe/Paypal integration Tokeet is a powerful tool, but a bit raw and needs more development effort from developers to make proper. It has plenty of potential, but there are also some drawbacks: -Website templates are limited and booking and viewing properties on mobile is hard to impossible; -SEO support for website doesn't exist, but will be developed in 2018 sometime; -Mobile version of Tokeet requires tweaking to make it workable and more user friendly, there are a few bugs such as manual blocked events are not shown on mobile version, etc; -Alert system exist, but synchronization might be off on channels without any indication of the same on Tokeet's interface, unless someone will do quite a few clicking around. This is not right. Simply dangerous practice that might trigger double bookings; Customer support is top notch and amazingly efficient. Help system is good, but not updated with recent changes. For now we are moving away from Tokeet web templates for now and into wordpress + tokeet widgets and hoping that changes requested and bugs/issue will be addressed promptly. We will update review as things will change/progress or not.

Mindy Lamont

Does what I want it to do and then some

Reviewed 2018-04-19

I have one property with 5 units and I currently am listed on airbnb, vrbo, booking.com. With Tokeet, I feel much more confident about adding more channels and being able to keep up. I can't say yet that I'm earning more with it, but assuming multiplying channels is going to lead to increased occupancy, it should just be a matter of time. The APIs and calendar syncing with ICS calendars has been great for me. That was one of my biggest concerns and it has been working great. If calendar syncing was the only thing i was getting out of Tokeet, I would still continue to subscribe. The HELP is wonderful. For someone new to channel management, it made it much easier to get going and start using it meaningfully. I previously had Hotelrunner through Wix and it was dreadful; I can't imagine where I would end up had I kept going with that. By contrast, Tokeet help is meticulous and consistent; it is actually helpful, up to date, and you can get an answer on-the-fly from a live person via chat. I did sign up for the advanced webinar earlier on and no one showed up, but I didn't really feel like I needed it with the availability of such great self-serve support. The INTERFACE is clean and navigable. It's pretty easy to find things and the logic is followable. There have been a couple times where something didn't work or a feature I wanted wasn't available, but nothing earth shattering and some things either got fixed or fixed themselves. The ios APP is great. I suppose it depends a lot on what a person needs, but I like to use it for checking availability and it is great. I've never had it crash. Tokeet is obviously a well-thought-out product and I look forward to using it more and more.

Nadiya Andrus

Looks great at the beginning

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Customer service is friendly. Looks user friendly. Lots of cool features (like templates), but most sites like airbnb have them anyway and I dont use them as i prefer customizing my responses.

Shona Moss

ABSOULTELY AWFUL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Reviewed 2018-03-27

There are no pro's as they do not deliver. This is an absolutely horrendous system. There is no telephone number to speak to anyone when there are problems (with a very poor system) and the support staff who are only available on web chat wash their hands of any problems.

Jorge Alves Lino

This app makes my life easier in a daily basis

Reviewed 2018-01-15

- The graphics interface is great. - Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Very good library of how-tos. - The relation price-quality is excellent. At a very minimum price, it easily maintains my propriety synched across 6 platforms - Reports are very useful, and the fact that not only it includes revenue but also expenses gives a great overview of how your propriety is performing. - It seems that there is a continuous development of the app, based on the input of users, which is great because more functions can be antecipated.

Andrew Fitzpatrick

Great way to track all bookings from Airbnb/

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Tokeet pulled all of my manual processes into one view, and has given me the ability to have one clear view of the business. I am running 4 properties and want to grow that number, and this would not be possible without Tokeet. Tokeet can show me with one view what’s on for the day/week/month, look at rates, change rates and push out to AirBnb, Stayz, Bookings.com, Expedia and many more. Once set up its easy to use. I have not had any issues I used to have with double bookings, and I love to look at the sales graphs and P&L's, showing how the business is tracking.

Enterprise-level Application for a Consumer Budget

Reviewed 2017-12-22

I decided to go with Tokeet for my business after months of reviewing, testing, and critiquing between 20-30 different major and minor players in the vacation rental PMS space. What we found was that Tokeet offered an immense amount of functionality that fit exactly what we were looking for, at a price significantly below any of their real competitors. There is an immense level of customization that can be setup for each property, and to-date we have been very happy with their channel management for what amounts to hundreds of interconnected listings in our portfolio.

Michelle Bentley

Ease of Use and Customer Support Won me over

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Some of the many things I love about Tokeet is that everything in the system was super easy to learn. Between the chat help and the articles I managed to integrate everything just the way I wanted it, with extreme ease. Things that had taken days to get customer support to help with on another channel managers were instantaneous on Tokeet. I managed to get Airbnb up without even realizing I had done it. And then Booking.com took a little more effort, but was still amazingly easier than with my previous Channel manager. Another huge plus is the way that tokeet and stripe integrate, it's absolutely beautiful and gives you the control you need at your fingertips to make changes in seconds. My absolute favorite thing about Tokeet, is the App for my phone!! Before, if I was away from my computer for whatever 500 reasons I would be in the STR world, I had to go back and forth between booking channels to answer my guests. With the Tokeet App, I can delete the booking channel apps from my phone and just answer my guest on ONE app!! That is also VERY easy to use. Thank you Tokeet for giving me hours of my day back!!!

Yavuz Co

Meets basic expectations but missing lots of practical points and features

Reviewed 2018-01-03

+ Customer service responsive + Basic import/export functionality works well. Also Push/Pull from Airbnb, Booking.com worked fine, Expedia had some hiccups. + Price point (unless there is another raise)

Grant Mucha

Potentially brilliant App flawed in multiple ways.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-08-02

Amanda Walker Fernley

Excellent responsive team who take on our suggestions to develop the technology further

Reviewed 2017-12-22

The interface is very easy to use and easy to navigate compared to others who haven't moved on from the last century. Tokeet are very responsive to the needs of their users and ask us for our opinions and suggestions all the time which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. Really hope that they keep the small community feel even though they are rapidly expanding.

Helpful app

Reviewed 2017-12-25

I run a small business with short term rented apartments and I’m totally new and self thought in the field. I studied several CM before and Tokeet seemd as the most complete solution. The second alternative was Ibelsa but Tokeet interface seemed more accessible. So the pros: 1. Good integration with Airbnb 2. Payment and invoice integrated 3. Some level of automation 4. A satisfactory web site builder (you need to have programator skills to achieve better resaults. 5. Very good 24/7 support 6. The app is improving constantly

Rich Mc

The worst support staff EVER & a VERY bad product

Reviewed 2018-05-09

The product & sales pitch looks good. The product offers a lot, but delivers very little. If it actually did what it claimed to do, it would be a great product. It claims to be a Channel Manager, but can not even keep channels active.

Celia Hugson

Great marketing but disappointing product

Reviewed 2017-10-07

Nice website - good marketing - a really decent user interface and adequate user support and documentation.

Jillian Goralski

Keeps me organized

Reviewed 2018-07-24

The customer service is very good. I generally like the way the program works, and feel confident that my bookings will not disappear

Karol Dra

Worst experience ever - caused severl bookings for /night each!!!

Reviewed 2018-01-20

I thought it would be a good tool to synch airbnb and booking.com. Turned out - it'amp;#39;s not! It was the worst tool ever!

Anonymous

Invest some time to learn, and it saves you time. It could save time more though.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

I am trying to save some time from managing my 3 vacation rentals. It helps me automate emails, texts to guests, set reminders for myself and housekeepers. Payment processing is also a plus. - Integration with Stripe saves the customer credit card details from Booking.com and Expedia so that you can charge them from Stripe however you want. I have seen instances that card was not saved, they claim that the card was not valid. If that is the case, that is great as most Booking/Expedia customers do not leave a valid card!

Marcia Johnson

Perfect for OTA Integration with fantastic customer service

Reviewed 2018-01-15

The customer service is fantastic. They always respond, and are willing to take on board specific needs to ensure the platform runs as their users need it to.

Thivan benditte

Worst Channel manager

Reviewed 2018-07-02

well they have a chat support. Which is good. But some channel managers who does not have chat support has their product delivering what you need.

Lee Murray

Awful customer service, lots of problems

Reviewed 2018-04-12

They have a very aggressive ad campaign and that is what got us on board in the first place. So fair play to them.

Deborah Barraclough

Easy to use and great customer support;

Reviewed 2017-12-21

We like the ease of use when setting up new properties; the support team listen to us, the users, and are always striving to ensure we have access to a channel manager that meets the needs of a constantly evolving market. Highly recomned Tokeet as a channel manager

David Wilson

Great value channel manager

Reviewed 2018-01-14

The channel management side is really good. Easy to set up and configure. I do like the fact that you can automate emails, SMS & webhooks from the application, as this allows our development team to extend the system and create some more advanced features.