Tokeet Reviews

Tokeet

Complete vacation rental management solution

3.48/5 (98 reviews)

Pros
  • Their customer support is amazing and I'm a big fan of the company. If they redesigned the front end, I think this would be an easy five-star product.Gerald A.Read the full review
  • The calendar function is as nice if not nicer than the best competitors out there.Gerald A.Read the full review
  • Easy, extremely reasonable pricing, great customer service, packed with features perfect for a small hospitality business that I had not previously found in a single service provider.Allison E.Read the full review
Cons
  • Ridiculous support and they blame airbnb to drop a connection and lost data settings.Fernando P.Read the full review
  • It is very bad especially when it happens on the dates close to the current date as nobody else can book. Calendar is very difficult to work with.Nadiya A.Read the full review
  • Data feeds are a mess, with some of them being totally useless because of the bugs. The data feed help documents are plain wrong.Tomas R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Richard Shankenhauser

Tokeet is a great buy.

Reviewed 2019-05-02

My business has generally become more efficient in the way it operates, we have no booking conflicts, and everyone in the office has taken to it quickly. We also just started working with the Automata features, which looks like it's going to take a lot of weight off too.

Pros
They came highly recommended to me, and I am glad I listened. The price is a fraction of the other vacation rental software companies and the program is actually very well designed.

Cons
I'm gonna have to be boring and say "none". There is a slight learning curve, even coming from another channel manager, but that's to be expected really - it's about as easy as managing 20+ properties can ever be.

⭐Jason Lee Collins

Best-in-class by far

Reviewed 2018-01-07

Pros
These guys run their business as true professionals and build state-of-the-art, well-designed, modern software for both web and mobile. I have evaluated over 10 vendors in this space, tested thoroughly at least 5, and found that Tokeet provided me the best-in-class solution to help me manage my properties on Airbnb and take the next step to scale the listings and drive more business through other channels. PROS: Superb mobile app with great set of features Superb calendar, with numerous ways to view reservations, check ins and check outs Simplest way for cleaning crew to view check outs within any software I've seen thus far. Web UI is modern, fresh, usable, best I've seen in this category Superb messaging automation for communication SMS triggers to guests included! Automated website for reservations is up-to-par, and above average (I've still yet to really test it out) Channel manager looks legit, although I'm only using for Airbnb at the moment Support team is very responsive, and will go to many lengths to address issues. Extras: great invoice system Payments with Stripe AND Paypal are super easy to setup. Owner Management Portal looks attractive as a feature, although I've not yet used. They have Reports too, I've not yet used. Guests management -- you can add in extras like additional emails, follow/up (i.e. star it), notes, flight info, etc.

Cons
Would be nice to see more work with their tasks for cleaning crew, to automate/sync tasks based on reservations. However, their check-out calendar day view is quite simple to view in the mobile app for the crew. The Inquiry Inbox needs some work, it doesn't stay sync'd/refreshed to new messages all the time. They also have a Messages Feed, which needs to be integrated into the Inquiry Inbox better IMO -- not sure why they are separated views. However, at least I never miss a message with both views. I was hoping to see more robust APIs, but then again, their feature list eventually was good enough such that I didn't need to write any additional API integrations calls as of yet.

Response from Tokeet

Thank you Jason for your great review and partnership! We are committed to making Tokeet the best vacation rental platform in the market today. We have been hard at work on a series of exciting additions and products--which we will start to roll out throughout 2018.

phil hong

Excellent central dashboard for short term rental owners with multiple units

Reviewed 2020-05-03

Great software. It doesn't do everything but this is a young industry and most products are incomplete.

Pros
Brings together reservation information from multiple platforms into a central dashboard. Allows a business to manage multiple short term rentals on multiple platforms from a single interface. Also enables a business to book reservations directly

Cons
Doesn't fully integrate with VRBO. Requires an agent level subscription to integration with Pricelabs, regardless of the number of units.

Yavuz Co

Meets basic expectations but missing lots of practical points and features

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Pros
+ Customer service responsive + Basic import/export functionality works well. Also Push/Pull from Airbnb, Booking.com worked fine, Expedia had some hiccups. + Price point (unless there is another raise)

Cons
- Customer service does not solve all the issues and give timely feedback if solved - Critical problems occur (rate push, calendar synch) and you do not get a system notification - Only Stripe and Paypal payment options. Stripe is now charging fees for refunds, not usable - SMS sending feature cannot process the answers back - Cannot import any booking details from VRBO and Tripadvisor except the date and guest name. - User interface is missing basic practicalities, so you need to click many times to land somewhere. - Website is not secure, all passwords etc are transmitted unsecurely (no HTTPS) - Cannot import the correct booking price seen by the guest from Airbnb and Booking.com

Response from Tokeet

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your detailed feedback. As we plan our product roadmap for 2018, we plan on addressing many of your product enhancement requests, for example: two-way API with Homeaway and Flipkey; an enhanced messaging system; advanced Automations.

Tokeet is already available on full secure protocol at https://app.tokeet.com/.

Our Support team is available to work with you 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Thanks again; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

ilya ovsishcher

Tokeet is very sold property and channel management system with plenty of potential to improve and expand further

Reviewed 2018-03-07

Pros
Customer Service is amazing API Connections to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and soon Homeaway works well Automation Tools are time savers Billing/Invoicing and Stripe/Paypal integration Tokeet is a powerful tool, but a bit raw and needs more development effort from developers to make proper. It has plenty of potential, but there are also some drawbacks: -Website templates are limited and booking and viewing properties on mobile is hard to impossible; -SEO support for website doesn't exist, but will be developed in 2018 sometime; -Mobile version of Tokeet requires tweaking to make it workable and more user friendly, there are a few bugs such as manual blocked events are not shown on mobile version, etc; -Alert system exist, but synchronization might be off on channels without any indication of the same on Tokeet's interface, unless someone will do quite a few clicking around. This is not right. Simply dangerous practice that might trigger double bookings; Customer support is top notch and amazingly efficient. Help system is good, but not updated with recent changes. For now we are moving away from Tokeet web templates for now and into wordpress + tokeet widgets and hoping that changes requested and bugs/issue will be addressed promptly. We will update review as things will change/progress or not.

Cons
SEO hooks/tools are missing, but there are plans to add in 2018 Web Templates needs to be updated/improved, especially on mobile Mobile App is hard to use Written by using an outdated technology Angular Critical issue indication needs to be improved Submitted tickets/development items should have tracking info and deadline set (if possible)

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Tomas Ramos

Horrible Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-09-13

Pros
Tokeet does one thing well (not great) that is calendar synchronization. The other pro would be that the pricing is flat and reasonable for what it is, an online calendar that syncs. The API works consistently and if you go into this assuming that you are just paying for a calendar sync functionality and you can make everything else work with your own code, this could be a good choice.

Cons
Customer support is completely useless. Any question that they can't answer copying and pasting from their help documents gets sent to a secondary tier of customer support. In nearly a year of use none of the many questions I've made that have been sent to this secondary tier of support have been answered. Nothing else besides the calendar works reliably. Once a booking is made you can't change the price in the system, it always defaults to the price you set when first creating the inquiry. Data feeds are a mess, with some of them being totally useless because of the bugs. The data feed help documents are plain wrong. I've found many mistakes in them. Reports cant handle reservations that go in between months. So if a reservation is from the 27/08 till 4/09 when you look at September those few days figure unoccupied and August shows up with something like 110%. All of the reports are broke, I will avoid further examples. Its not coded in UTF-8 so anything besides the English alphabet breaks their chat features. The clocks think the first hour of the day is 24:00 rather than 00:00. (I am not making this up) The mobile app takes a year to load even in an IphoneX or a pixel 2. There are other issues with the app. No bug fixing, none. They said they were going to post an update with bug fixes every Wednesday. It lasted a whole 2 weeks before they missed one. One of the shadier things they do is they don't allow anyone to comment on their blog so you cant see any kind of discussion around their software. Avoid unless you are very hands on and like to code.

Jillian Goralski

Keeps me organized

Reviewed 2018-07-24

Pros
The customer service is very good. I generally like the way the program works, and feel confident that my bookings will not disappear

Cons
There are many steps to input a unit and it is for me quite confusing when it comes to the API, adding accounts, etc. There are few user items that are frustrating but not the end of the world. One in particular is that you cannot group units the way you want, it is only alphabetically. When you are working with dates, if you click back, it takes you back to todays date, it would be nice to stay at the dates you are working with.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Marcia Johnson

Perfect for OTA Integration with fantastic customer service

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Pros
The customer service is fantastic. They always respond, and are willing to take on board specific needs to ensure the platform runs as their users need it to.

Cons
Occasionally, there are glitches; e.g. the website builder function is great, and produces a great looking website in minutes. However, when an email is generated from within the website, it is not forwarded on automatically to email system. So, when Tokeet were informed of this, they are looking for a resolution. Very proactive.

Nadiya Andrus

Looks great at the beginning

Reviewed 2018-02-16

Pros
Customer service is friendly. Looks user friendly. Lots of cool features (like templates), but most sites like airbnb have them anyway and I dont use them as i prefer customizing my responses.

Cons
Tokeet is nightmare. It looks great at the beginning. But when you start using it, you understand all limitations. Main reason i picked it was synchronization. It is not real time and often delayed. Sometimes even fails for days. Mobile version is worst. It doesnt update reservation. You have to search by name. Also direct messages on Tokeet give no notifications. Calendar doesnt show manually blocked events on mobile. Development team promised to fix it 6 months ago. Still nothing. SEO is bad Your website built of their limited template wont show on google. Also, when reservation is made on expedia or booking.com, calendar gets blocked but you the credit card provided is often fake And it takes time to cancel reservation, meanwhile your calendar is kept blocked unless you manually clear it up. It is very bad especially when it happens on the dates close to the current date as nobody else can book. Calendar is very difficult to work with. I m switching back to blocking calendars manually. Overall if you are a small property management or individual property owner, dont waste your money.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Dan O'Driscoll

Terrible service and they don't support all of the features they offer

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Pros
I liked what the sales pitch offered, such as CSS support and javascript includes.

Cons
The support. Having added a basic piece of CSS their system just falls over, plus i've just been told they don't support this feature and aren't able to tell me what CSS syntax IS supported - despite JS and CSS being plastered all over their sales literature. Today, it took an 8 hour conversation over live chat to get this information and their support offered me a selection of solutions first which were entirely unrelated - even I could tell this as a user.

Mindy Lamont

Does what I want it to do and then some

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
I have one property with 5 units and I currently am listed on airbnb, vrbo, booking.com. With Tokeet, I feel much more confident about adding more channels and being able to keep up. I can't say yet that I'm earning more with it, but assuming multiplying channels is going to lead to increased occupancy, it should just be a matter of time. The APIs and calendar syncing with ICS calendars has been great for me. That was one of my biggest concerns and it has been working great. If calendar syncing was the only thing i was getting out of Tokeet, I would still continue to subscribe. The HELP is wonderful. For someone new to channel management, it made it much easier to get going and start using it meaningfully. I previously had Hotelrunner through Wix and it was dreadful; I can't imagine where I would end up had I kept going with that. By contrast, Tokeet help is meticulous and consistent; it is actually helpful, up to date, and you can get an answer on-the-fly from a live person via chat. I did sign up for the advanced webinar earlier on and no one showed up, but I didn't really feel like I needed it with the availability of such great self-serve support. The INTERFACE is clean and navigable. It's pretty easy to find things and the logic is followable. There have been a couple times where something didn't work or a feature I wanted wasn't available, but nothing earth shattering and some things either got fixed or fixed themselves. The ios APP is great. I suppose it depends a lot on what a person needs, but I like to use it for checking availability and it is great. I've never had it crash. Tokeet is obviously a well-thought-out product and I look forward to using it more and more.

Cons
The learning curve is steep, but that just is what it is. I haven't used all of the features but I look forward to learning and growing as I continue to use it. I have no plans to look at anything else.

Jorge Alves Lino

This app makes my life easier in a daily basis

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Pros
- The graphics interface is great. - Customer support is very responsive and helpful. Very good library of how-tos. - The relation price-quality is excellent. At a very minimum price, it easily maintains my propriety synched across 6 platforms - Reports are very useful, and the fact that not only it includes revenue but also expenses gives a great overview of how your propriety is performing. - It seems that there is a continuous development of the app, based on the input of users, which is great because more functions can be antecipated.

Cons
The cons are details, in view of my overall experience, but here are some improvement points: - When submitting expenses, the system should allow registering pdf of the bills and not only jpg, as most bills are nowadays sent by email in pdf format - When entering reservations from the calendar screen, the "back" button directs to inquiries and not back to the calendar (where I actually was) - Given that so much information is collected regarding guests, it would be great that reporting had a section where the audience is analysed (to help understand who is the audience, based on nationality, age groups, etc). - it's a pity that the full synchronization (via API) only works for Airbnb, booking and expedia. It would be great to add more API connection possibilities with other popular channels. - It would be awesome to add more functionality to the app, for example, seeing reportings and being able to check-in and check-out guests.

Andrew Fitzpatrick

Great way to track all bookings from Airbnb/

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros
Tokeet pulled all of my manual processes into one view, and has given me the ability to have one clear view of the business. I am running 4 properties and want to grow that number, and this would not be possible without Tokeet. Tokeet can show me with one view what’s on for the day/week/month, look at rates, change rates and push out to AirBnb, Stayz, Bookings.com, Expedia and many more. Once set up its easy to use. I have not had any issues I used to have with double bookings, and I love to look at the sales graphs and P&L's, showing how the business is tracking.

Cons
First issue for me was working out how to say Tokeet! Very few cons as the issues I have had are from other parties, I had some trouble with credit card payments in Tokeet, but this turned out to be Stripe (the credit card provider) not having my merchant facility set up for the accommodation category. I also had a time where the system disconnected from Airbnb, but this can be AirBnb fault, not Tokeet, so Tokeet has the ability to set up an email or text should this become disconnected. (it has not happened again anyway) Highly recomend Tokeet

Enterprise-level Application for a Consumer Budget

Reviewed 2017-12-22

Pros
I decided to go with Tokeet for my business after months of reviewing, testing, and critiquing between 20-30 different major and minor players in the vacation rental PMS space. What we found was that Tokeet offered an immense amount of functionality that fit exactly what we were looking for, at a price significantly below any of their real competitors. There is an immense level of customization that can be setup for each property, and to-date we have been very happy with their channel management for what amounts to hundreds of interconnected listings in our portfolio.

Cons
I have found that there is an immense level of configuration necessary to really get the best out of Tokeet - many processes that, in competing PMS platforms, are very turnkey to setup require much more work to reach equivalent functionality in Tokeet. With that said, that configuration allows for far more customization, and so those turnkey setups in other platforms are not the best fit for everyone. Regardless, the company provides a comprehensive library of help articles and videos to get everything configured exactly the way that you need - and customer support is immediately responsive to any inquiry we've had - so it's just a matter of taking the time. A Spanish version would be very helpful for us, in particular, given that many of our property owners are based in Spain - I'm told that this can be expected in 2018, though.

Michelle Bentley

Ease of Use and Customer Support Won me over

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Pros
Some of the many things I love about Tokeet is that everything in the system was super easy to learn. Between the chat help and the articles I managed to integrate everything just the way I wanted it, with extreme ease. Things that had taken days to get customer support to help with on another channel managers were instantaneous on Tokeet. I managed to get Airbnb up without even realizing I had done it. And then Booking.com took a little more effort, but was still amazingly easier than with my previous Channel manager. Another huge plus is the way that tokeet and stripe integrate, it's absolutely beautiful and gives you the control you need at your fingertips to make changes in seconds. My absolute favorite thing about Tokeet, is the App for my phone!! Before, if I was away from my computer for whatever 500 reasons I would be in the STR world, I had to go back and forth between booking channels to answer my guests. With the Tokeet App, I can delete the booking channel apps from my phone and just answer my guest on ONE app!! That is also VERY easy to use. Thank you Tokeet for giving me hours of my day back!!!

Cons
The only thing I can complain about was that,as easy as it was to set up, it was a bit time consuming. However when you try to do anything with multiple listings in this business, it does get a little time consuming.

Krystal Karais

Promising but VERY Disappointing

Reviewed 2018-03-02

Pros
Aside from my primary job listed here, my husband and I own two cabins that we rent out as nightly rentals. We use all of the normal channels and were attracted to Tokeet because it looked like it would have the functionality that we need in connecting those channels to track our reservations in one place. Our first impression was good. Setting the cabins up and connecting the channels (Booking.com, VRBO, etc) was super easy. The import/export and/or syncing from the channels seem to work as advertised and makes it appear to be a super promising solution for anyone managing reservations across multiple channels. Probably the BEST thing about Tokeet is that the Customer Support Staff is SUPER responsive. They're located all over the world, so you can get an answer at any hour of the day. They try to help when they can.

Cons
Our cabins are primarily busy throughout the summer. All told, we're not taking a ton of reservations right now and because of that, we weren't able to really give Tokeet's features a serious 'test' of capabilities during the 14-day trial. At the beginning of the trial, it was immediately clear to me that Tokeet lacked basic functionality in how the system handles 'Tax' calculations. If you assign a tax, will be applied to ALL rentals. For us, some rentals are taxable and others (rentals to the government) aren't. That would be fine if it allowed me to edit amounts after the fact (perhaps on the Booking Details page), but the system doesn't allow any editing of tax numbers. Even if the tax fields allowed editing, it doesn't seem that the Reports tab has any specific tax report. We got through the trial, figured out some workarounds to the Tax problem, and decided to purchase the annual membership because the channel integrations still made it an attractive option for us. Within a week of purchasing it, we had a slew of reservations roll in and we got to put it to the test a bit more. Many of our reservations book months ahead and we only require a deposit to hold the reservation and then we take the balance of the transaction upon check-in. Tokeet has no way for us to enter a flat rate or percentage deposit. We can only mark the invoices as PAID, UNPAID, or CANCELLED. A SUBMIT PAYMENT option would be all that it needs. Customer Service suggested that we create separate invoices for separate payments, despite the fact that partial payments are available for guests to select if they click an invoice link and pay directly from the invoice page. That shortcoming (on top of the TAX field problems) was the deal breaker for us. We had literally been paid members for about a week and we reached out to Customer Service to request a cancellation and a refund of some sort. Customer Service informed us that they don't do refunds and that we're stuck paying it. I do not recommend this program to anyone. It's a shame that such a quick, responsive Customer Service team is being wasted on a program that falls short in the areas that matter the most. I didn't get the impression that our concerns were put forth towards developing Tokeet into the solution that it really could be. It's a shame because Tokeet is very close to being a truly viable and attractive solution. Instead, it feels that they may have just created a shiny, attractive mock-up that they can hook people to pay for and then they aren't willing to stand by it by having a reasonable refund policy or really turning-the-screws on their developers to start working on their shortcomings.

Response from Tokeet

Through 2018, we are working on a set of enhancements to our payments and invoice options. Today, you can specify taxes at the property level, or for individual invoices. We also offer an integration with Stripe and PayPal that allows you to charge guests directly in Tokeet.

Also thanks for a shoutout to our world-class Customer Success team! The team is available 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as via our daily "Tokeet Academy" webinars.

We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback. Thank you and we hope to be of help in the future!

Amanda Walker Fernley

Excellent responsive team who take on our suggestions to develop the technology further

Reviewed 2017-12-22

Pros
The interface is very easy to use and easy to navigate compared to others who haven't moved on from the last century. Tokeet are very responsive to the needs of their users and ask us for our opinions and suggestions all the time which shows their commitment to customer satisfaction. Really hope that they keep the small community feel even though they are rapidly expanding.

Cons
The app is developing so fast that I feel as though I am being left behind a bit and not using all of the functionality. More training videos would help. Some topic specific webinars wouldn't go amiss either. The Live Chat can vary between really quick and responsive to very slow and long winded as you wait for an answer that is trickled out over a couple of hours. More staff seem to have improved this recently though.

Helpful app

Reviewed 2017-12-25

Pros
I run a small business with short term rented apartments and I’m totally new and self thought in the field. I studied several CM before and Tokeet seemd as the most complete solution. The second alternative was Ibelsa but Tokeet interface seemed more accessible. So the pros: 1. Good integration with Airbnb 2. Payment and invoice integrated 3. Some level of automation 4. A satisfactory web site builder (you need to have programator skills to achieve better resaults. 5. Very good 24/7 support 6. The app is improving constantly

Cons
1. Lack of a PMS module 2. Poor integration with Booking.com - the reservations sync is good but messaging with guests in app doesn’t work properly/ guess is also a Booking problem since the architecture of the platform is obsolete) 3. Not enough automation - lack of accès control module 4. Some features in the app are not very clear at the first sight

Yeakub Ibne Islam

It was little hard at first...

Reviewed 2019-05-11

A complex but after learn watching the user video looks pretty easy to use.

Pros
It was a little hard at first but the app eventually started to make sense to me once i spent a few days just learning all the lingo and watching the help videos. i started using this application because a couple of the owners we manage for were asking for a "portal" to see their house information live. Tokeet has a feature that lets owners log in and look at their individual revenue and booking reports, so I was able to make that happen! I also realized that I've been wasting a lot of time checking all our listings manually every day...

Cons
You really need to read and watch the videos, it's tough to start but you will get it. they don't advertise it, but there's a help section at help. Tokeet.com that had everything i used to learn...

Anonymous

Don't even think about it

Reviewed 2019-07-10

I have been using Tokeet for more than two years, it has worked reasonably, over time I've come to accept the different bugs and system failures. But then recently (2019) Tokeet released a version 2 and that's when my trouble really started costing me thousands of euros in lost revenue. One reason why I initially chose Tokeet was because of their nice design and prices. Looking back I can't but recall my grandmother saying "cheap things are expensive" - ohh boy how right she was. Tokeet failed to clear dates related to cancelled bookings, consequently blocking two weeks during the peak season months costing my many thousands of euros. When contacting Tokeet they simply referred to their T&C stating that they do not take any responsibility. Interesting considering that their website is packed with promising words about always keeping the calendar and prices up to date - nonetheless they do not take any responsibility for their own failures. In these situations it's probably a very good idea that Tokeet is incorporated in the Bahamas, protected from any legal consequences of their mistakes and errors.

Pros
The look, design and prices - but it comes at a price!

Cons
I really don't like that their software is not doing what it is supposed to, it is not keeping the calendar and prices updated as promised. Especially their new version 2, released in 2019, is not at all ready to be commercialised.

Anonymous

Invest some time to learn, and it saves you time. It could save time more though.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

I am trying to save some time from managing my 3 vacation rentals. It helps me automate emails, texts to guests, set reminders for myself and housekeepers. Payment processing is also a plus.

Pros
- Integration with Stripe saves the customer credit card details from Booking.com and Expedia so that you can charge them from Stripe however you want. I have seen instances that card was not saved, they claim that the card was not valid. If that is the case, that is great as most Booking/Expedia customers do not leave a valid card!

Cons
These are not Cons, but I would expect a few more functionalities for perfection - Small navigation functionalities matter a lot. To update pricing, you need to click 3-4 times to go to correct place. - Ability to pass a door code (entered into the booking)to guests in a template, even integration with door code generation websites - Monitored SMS number so that it can get guest's answer to text back to my inbox - Send an email or text to guests without a requirements of template, from various screens like booking list, guest list etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Allison Emerson

GREAT application for small hotel and property owners

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Pros
Very easy and intuitive UI, integrated payment gateway for both directy bookings and OTA bookings, packed with features like multiple variations of booking engines, free website, ability to create an online guest portal, template and automated messages, etc. Tokeet has made my world SO much easier.

Cons
In the future would love to see more seamless integrations with other OTAs other than AirBnB, booking.com and Expedia. Currently there are limited integrations with other OTAs, but not as easy to manage those.

Deborah Barraclough

Easy to use and great customer support;

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Pros
We like the ease of use when setting up new properties; the support team listen to us, the users, and are always striving to ensure we have access to a channel manager that meets the needs of a constantly evolving market. Highly recomned Tokeet as a channel manager

Cons
It would be good if it synched automatically with more OTAs but this isnt really an issue as the overall product is excellent

David Wilson

Great value channel manager

Reviewed 2018-01-14

Pros
The channel management side is really good. Easy to set up and configure. I do like the fact that you can automate emails, SMS & webhooks from the application, as this allows our development team to extend the system and create some more advanced features.

Cons
There aren't any cons for me. I have had a few learning issues when getting going, but other than that it's a great system.

Shona Moss

ABSOULTELY AWFUL. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Reviewed 2018-03-27

There are no pro's as they do not deliver. This is an absolutely horrendous system. There is no telephone number to speak to anyone when there are problems (with a very poor system) and the support staff who are only available on web chat wash their hands of any problems.

Cons
This is an awful system and the 'support' team are unhelpful to say the least. We have had a number of double bookings as a result of Tokeets incompetence. The staff totally wash their hands of any responsibility and their stock answer when they get it wrong - very wrong by allowing a number of double bookings - is that the customer is free to leave if they are unhappy with the service. Please avoid this company as they are certainly not fit for purpose.

Response from Tokeet

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Double bookings should not occur, as long as channel connections are properly connected.

Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Phone support is also available, especially for bigger customers of Tokeet.

I am sorry you had a negative experience; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.