Clockwise Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.86/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Customer Support is very good with knowledgeable staff on the other end. We have experienced VERY little downtime which is excellent.
Working with them over the last 4 years has been a pleasure. They always help, are friendly and respectful.
We have used this for many years and we are satisfied with the company and the time keeping system and the customer service is awesome.
I got Clockwise because I was sick of using spreadsheets to track employee PTO and Holiday balances. It was always a pain to make sure that the balances were correct and matched QuickBooks.
Setting up charge codes in Clockwise is tedious and if you have an extra space you will get a generic error that the row can’t be imported.
Can not see what employee can see, without support, sometimes makes it difficult.

MH

Mustafa H.

Practice Manager

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Clockwise review

Transcript

Mustafa H.: Hi, I'm Mustafa. I'm a project manager, and I would give four out of five to Clockwise. For...

Clockwise Review

Pros

Our company began using Clockwise about a year ago. I find it very easy to enter my time, complete and submit my time sheet, find my leave balances, print off my W-2's, etc. It is much easier than using the paper time sheets of years ago or the Excel time sheets we used prior to Clockwise.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like about the software, from a user's point of view. I sometimes forget to clock in when I begin work, but that is certainly not the fault of Clockwise!

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this amazing review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to offer you an exceptional and innovative productive backed by our great Application Support team. Should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

HR

Hamid R.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Clockwise is a Superb Timekeeping Software

Overall we have had a great experience with Clockwise functionality, ease of use, setting up of new employees and customer service and support.

Pros

The most impactful feature for our company is the ability to auto import the timesheets using the import tool into QuickBooks. This feature has allowed us to automate our payroll journal entries which were previously done manually. Not only was the manual payroll entries extremely time consuming but also very susceptible to errors for miscoding projects and their associated labor costs. The import tool is by far the favorite feature for accounting and we look forward to any future upgrades to streamline data with QuickBooks.

Cons

There are some missing features that would help us resolve weekly timesheet issues related to miscoding; such as having the ability to auto populate certain tasks to charge codes and groups, customizing pop-up error messages as reminders when employees charge hours to certain authorized charge codes.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Clockwise Made Team Time Wise

Okay product not a killer. We used it as a paid product then moved to another product.

Pros

Really liked how intelligently the software moved meetings around in case someone was occupied and even recommended best time to meet! Fantastic feature.

Cons

Least liked that clockwise sent unnecessary emails and notifications that didn't have any real impact like there is no meeting hence don't need to be notified.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to make some major changes to our offerings and services within the software. Feedback such as this has been so helpful in our roadmap of innovation and feature-rich improvements. Should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

CN

Carmen N.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Worth your time

Overall our experience with Clockwise was great. Customer service was always quick to respond and resolve questions and issues.

Pros

On the employee side, Logging hours was quick and simple. Admin side, Creating users, charge codes and overall setup was easy and new Admin users could easily pickup the process.

Cons

Reporting options were limited. Creating user profiles that had overtime was a little clunky. import to Quickbooks.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this amazing review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to offer your an exceptional and innovative productive backed by our great Application Support team. Should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

TY

Teann Y.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Timesheet software

Any issue we have the customer service helps us asap. We never have to wait hours or until next day. They work on it when we contact them until it is corrected. I love the fact that they explain what the issue was and how to fix it in the future. All employees are respectful and courtesy to us.

Pros

This software fits our needs where employees are able to input their timesheet via cell phone. They are able to take a photo of their receipts and attach it to their timesheet so that their expenses are current. We use it as an import/export with the accounting software GMS. Being able to upload paystubs is a great help.

Cons

1. Reports that we could create ourselves, the standard reports might miss an item needed. 2. You have to open a new timesheet to get to the date range you want, then click the arrows back. 3. Would like to see an easier way to open attachments, if they were on the first screen also it would be easier. 4. If new hire entry could be stream lined, as a copy another employee's basic coding then add the individual employees information.

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad Clockwise meets your needs and our customer service team takes good care of you. Thanks also for your helpful suggestions. We will include them in the mix as ideas for future upgrades along with other customer priorities. Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

DN

Duane N.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Simple, easy, and great support

We have a dispersed employee base which at one time need time-keeping support in 7 states from Hawaii to the Virginia. Clockwise allowed us to get that function at the most cost effect price point. We are a firm that works federal contracts and the fact that Clockwise is DCAA compliant solves one of the issues with doing Cost Plus federal contracts in the future.

Pros

The simple tool and it's easy access via the web was complemented by the prompt and outstanding support received when there was a need to call the HelpDesk. Whenever I needed telephonic support, the HelpDesk representative, who was extremely knowledgeable, stayed with the issue to resolution. I have to point out that almost all of my calls revolved around me enter some data or configuration incorrectly and not because of some fault with the GHG system.

Cons

While the system is easy to use and gets great support, the only thing I wish was done a little better would be error diagnostic tools prior to having to call support. That would reduce the number of calls I would have had to make, even though the support was great once I did call.

Thank you very much for being one of our great customers using Clockwise. We are making strategic steps to make the process easier for your team. Looking to add more features to our Audit trail and other parts of the software. More to come!

HS

Holly S.

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Great Software

Our business requires compliance with Defense Contract Audit Agency rules as well as specific contract requirements. Clockwise has maintained our compliance for 11 years and has always been an application that we never worried about it not operating correctly or not receiving customer service. They are top notch.

Pros

For 11 years Clockwise has been easy to use for salary, hourly and workers with non-traditional schedules manning a 24x7x365 help desk. The customer service team members really listen to how your business runs and provides solutions to achieve our desired end state. There has been nothing they could not accomplish for me and if ever there is an import issue to our accounting software - they quickly figure it out! Great team!

Cons

Nothing really. Hourly worker time clock can be a little tricky if they clock in and out multiple times on same day. One quick phone call always fixes any issues.

Thanks so much for your review! So glad that Clockwise has been working easily for you for over 11 years! I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been "top notch." Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer. We think you're top-notch too! Cody Clark Clockwise Product Manager

DV

Dondrea V.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Good Value for your Dollar

Overall the value for the cost is quite good as is its technical support staff.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use. The Technical Support staff is amazing!!!

Cons

it doesn't accurately track PTO/Vacation as it should. we therefore had to stop using it to track our PTO/Vacation

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this amazing review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to offer you an exceptional and innovative product backed by our great Application Support team. We are so happy to have you as a customer, please feel free to contact our Application Support team regarding the PTO automated calculation. Our latest update may have addressed that issue. Please feel free to contact us at 281 488 8806 option 2. Thank you,

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Very Smart and Useful Tool

Pros

I love Clockwise most for the way that it can select the best timeslot for scheduling a flexible meeting. This has saved me HOURS of back-and-forth with planning group sessions. I also diligently review the weekly recaps that they provide, it contains quite a bit of useful information in understanding where your time went.

Cons

There is not much that I dislike about Clockwise. I have heard from colleagues that they get frustrated from some of the smart features like automatically scheduled lunches and focus time but those are easily customized in the Clockwise settings so these complaints are simply due to user error.

MJ

Mica J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Clockwise Review

The QuickBooks integration was essential and easy to use.

Pros

The product was easy for employees to use.

Cons

We needed a more robust system to handle HR, Timekeeping, Scheduling, and Payroll.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this review. A all-in-one ERP system is certainly within our roadmap and apologize it was not here when you needed it. We take your feedback and suggestions serious and are finding ways to make Clockwise full of value and additional functionality. Should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

DB

Dwayne B.

Defense & Space, 11-50 employees

Clockwise is good bang for your buck

I have needed some reports and formatting that the Clockwise support team had to help me with. They did an excellent job and were very responsive.

Pros

Clockwise allows our employees to fill out their timecards from almost anywhere. Reports work well.

Cons

Lots of the defaults when doing things are blank so you have to select them every time. It would be nice if you could save some values for defaults. I have never been able to successfully setup and use the QuickBooks interface with Clockwise. I just doesn't seem to be easy and when I was close to competing it, there was a software change that caused me to have to start all over again. :-(

We're happy that Clockwise delivers a satisfactory "bang for your buck!" We're also glad that our customer support has taken such good care of you. We'd like another shot at helping you get your Quickbooks set up and working like it does for our many other Quickbooks customers. Please reach out to our customer service team so we can help you get that resolved. Thanks for being a Clockwise customer!

DB

Diana B.

Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees

Great software program to keep track of time

Love it! Keep up the great work.

Pros

This software is easy to implement and use. The on-boarding team helped us figure out how the software works with our accounting system (Quickbooks). It saves me time and is less costly than other programs. Clockwise is also very "forgiving" with mistakes. It is easy to fix issues or mistakes. The new app for phones is very convenient too.

Cons

The "Leave Request" area still has a few bugs to work out. If our employees request a solid block of time, the PTO is logged for weekends as well.

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer! The "weekend warrior" leave request is one we look forward to make easier for all those who do not have weekend workers. Please feel free to contact our technical support team to see if there are any tips and tricks and solutions they have provided in the past to reduce over weekend leave requests.

TM

Tanya M.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

My day is so much easier now!

The system set up was quick and painless. Support is very prompt and responsive. This system has made my job so much easier!

Pros

Clockwise is a fairly easy to use, intuitive system. I had a brief call with the implementation team, then I was off and running! I have also found it very reliable, no glitches to speak of at all. I work for a mid-sized (300 employees) privately owned company. The system offers all the features I needed; it actually offers much more than I needed.

Cons

The user training could be beefed up some. When I find myself calling support it's usually for things I don't do often (such as creating new departments and cost codes). A detailed user guide would be helpful.

This is so great to hear and we are looking toward ways to make your day much easier. We are glad to announce our training and how-to videos that are soon to be released. In the meantime you can view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

LL

Lon L.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Time clock Admin Review

When a service request is made, the response and resolution was very quick. This is great customer service!

Pros

Ease of use and ability to see employee's timesheet and PTO request within a couple clicks.

Cons

Software is very easy to use, would like to see more Admin reports.

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your requirements and needs each and every time you need. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future. We love our customers suggestions. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support Team regarding report needs. Thank you!

SD

Staci D.

Farming, 11-50 employees

clockwise review

Pros

Ease of use, ease of setup, easy for employee to use and learn

Cons

customer service is hard to get in touch with

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this amazing review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to offer you an exceptional and innovative productive backed by our great Application Support team. They can always be reached the following ways. - Support Chat from the General Link after you log into Clockwise software - support@goclockwise.com - 281 488 8806 option 2 - https://clockwisetx.com/contact/ Should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

LB

Laura B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

I love using Clockwise and the Customer support!

Pros

The ease of use for checking daily timesheets for accuracy.

Cons

The reporting choices could be more specific. Example: Employee hours reports are rather onerous to get the best information out of.

Ek

Eric k.

Inspyir Clockwise Review

Customer service is outstanding. Easy and quick setup. Been using Clockwise for over 3 years, and will likely never leave.

Pros

DCAA compliant, easy to use for employees, easy for admins to set up and modify charge codes.

Cons

No mobile app yet. Mobile app would permit those employees who work at sites without internet access to easily complete timesheets as soon as they walk out the door.

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in beta test for iOS and Android. We should release later this year. If you would like your employees to have access to the beta test version of Clockwise Mobile, contact our customer support. Thanks for the great review!

CD

CHERYL D.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

THE PRODUCT HAS EASED THE TIME FOR ENTERING PAYROLL AND LESSENED PAPERWORK

Pros

THE EASE OF UPLOADING AND EXPORTING THE EXCELLENT IT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Cons

NEEDS TO HAVE AUTOMATIC UPDATES SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE COMPLICATED TO STRUCTURE

Thanks so much for your review! We are truly happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the Clockwise product and service. We aim to keep you satisfied. Please feel free to take advantage of the unlimited technical support for some tips and tricks regarding the reporting features. Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer! Idris Johnson Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

JB

Jenny B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Pros

Employee user friendly and calculates employee's time/hours based on time in & outs

Cons

Not able to cost allocate between charge mid pay period

Thank you for your time in placing this review. I wanted to get back to your review quickly. Thank you for being a valued customer for the last 2 years. Our support and implementation team is always available to revisit possible changes you may require for the use of Clockwise. Please feel free to reach out to Clockwise Technical Support via your live chat on your Clockwise site under the General tab or via our website at www.clockwisetx.com or 866 380 4146 option 2. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you a solution to cost allocated between charge mid pay period. Thank you,

TA

Timothy A.

Law Enforcement, 501-1,000 employees

Right on Time!

As a "partial" administrator of this product, I have receive excellent support from the Clockwise team. I call, they answer and solve my problems. What else can you ask for?

Pros

Accuracy and ease of use. My time has always been accurate!

Cons

I have not found any negative issues with this software.

Thanks for the kind words. We're happy that you are happy with Clockwise and like our support team. We at Clockwise are so grateful for longstanding customers like y'all in Fort Bend County! -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

HB

Harika B.

Events Services, 201-500 employees

Decent Time Management Tool

Good

Pros

I really like the integrations, able to integrate with other work apps for effective use. It is a simple plug-and-play solution to set up meetings and schedule the working hours.

Cons

Setup is little confusing for a first timer.

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us this amazing review. Here at Clockwise we value your time and your employees. We plan to continue to offer you an exceptional and innovative productive backed by our great Application Support team. We are so happy to have you as a customer, should you have any questions for feedback in the future please free to reach out to us.

MG

Michael G.

Aviation & Aerospace, 11-50 employees

Good timesheet program

Pros

Interfaces with Quickbooks DCAA compliant Simple to use

Cons

Limited reports Reports somewhat difficult to prepare

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer! Just to let you know, we are working on substantial improvements to our product's reporting system and will have something ready for customers early next year. In the meanwhile, I invite you to call our customer service team so we can help you improve your experience of our current reporting function.

CH

Christina H.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

excellent choice!

Pros

Very user friendly and when I do have a question, customer support is outstanding!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to share.

RL

Rebecca L.

Defense & Space, 1-10 employees

The ability to print reporting as a time collection on government contracts.

Pros

The ease of use in entering labor hours.

Cons

Project Coding can be a little complicated having to record in two of the modules, but once you figure it out it is easy.

RL

Runbo L.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 employees

Great time management app

im happy with clockwise. it's saved me time and added productivity

Pros

It solves a problem seamlessly. Essential for work from home life. Reduces decisions made. Data summaries

Cons

the integrations with slack have latency. features are still somewhat limited and app doesnt go above and beyond

Hello, I believe you intended to leave the feedback and review for the Get Clockwise scheduling software. We are Clockwise; a time and attendance software company/product. Have a wonderful day!