Clockwise Reviews

4.67/5 (21 reviews)

Tanya Miller

My day is so much easier now!

Reviewed 2018-09-04

The system set up was quick and painless. Support is very prompt and responsive. This system has made my job so much easier!Clockwise is a fairly easy to use, intuitive system. I had a brief call with the implementation team, then I was off and running! I have also found it very reliable, no glitches to speak of at all. I work for a mid-sized (300 employees) privately owned company. The system offers all the features I needed; it actually offers much more than I needed.

Diana Brett

Superb tracking of time sheets

Reviewed 2018-08-28

We export all of out time keeping data to QuickBooks. This is a wonderful tool that makes the transfer of data amazingly simple. Since we support Government contracts, this timekeeping software meets all the needs set on us by the FAR. We are very happy that we have this tool available for us.The is software is super easy to use. Our employees log in to record their hours, request time off, and supervisors approve time sheets. All of it is very easy to understand and accomplish. The Administrative side is easy to set-up and make changes to. Clockwise support staff is quick to respond to our problems and assist as needed.

Eric krebs

Inspyir Clockwise Review

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Customer service is outstanding. Easy and quick setup. Been using Clockwise for over 3 years, and will likely never leave.DCAA compliant, easy to use for employees, easy for admins to set up and modify charge codes.

Anonymous

Good value for the price

Reviewed 2018-09-05

My overall experience has been great. It was easy to set up. I received an adequate amount of assistance during the process. Any time I have a problem, it is solved quickly.Very easy to use for employees and administrator. Great way to communicate with employees through the "News" feature.

Ann Batty

Reviewed 2018-08-30

We started using Clockwise because we needed a DCAA approved time system. When we were audited the auditor said he was glad we were using this system.The software is easy to use and easy to access.

Anonymous

GHG Clockwise Review

Reviewed 2018-08-28

Easy to setup; everyone has easy access; keeps track of PTO very accurately.

Michael Gruszczynski

Good timesheet program

Interfaces with Quickbooks DCAA compliant Simple to use

Christina Hernandez

Reviewed 2018-08-30

excellent choice!Very user friendly and when I do have a question, customer support is outstanding!

Ron Collier

Ron's Viewpoint

Reviewed 2018-09-05

This software has allowed my HR personnel more ease in performing their function, including tracking leave, vacations, whose late and whose great about getting to the office in a timely maner.

Karen Kelly

Pay Stub View

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Currently we only use the Pay Stub View option for our employees. Uploading the payroll file is fast and easy. Best of all employee's like this option as they can view their leave time balances and net pay a few days before receiving the actual direct deposit. Customer service is one of the best. The response is always immediate.

Jennifer Richardson

Uncomplicated, simple timekeeping software.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Very straightforward. Easy to navigate between screens and simple to understand. User friendly for myself and my employees.

BrannDon Albert, CSM

Does it's job, but could use some improvement

Reviewed 2018-04-11

Administrators can add specific projects and categories for time tracking. Can be used for tracking time for government grant related projects. Timesheets can be reviewed by management. Simple web based access.

Beverly Jackson

I would just assume have a time-clock punch in at the front door. Dollars are too easily lost.

Reviewed 2017-06-12

...,??? The jury is still out on this one. I do somewhat like that blank forms can be uploaded for employee use.

Sara Elizabeth

Extremely Satisfied

Reviewed 2016-09-15

Clockwise made keeping track of of time sheets easy and efficient. Their customer service team was extremely knowledgeable and ready to help with any questions. The system took care of all of our time and attendance needs. We were able to customize the software to fit the specific needs of the company.

Lori Ratliff

Good, would like to have more training before going live

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Being able to see when the employees have clocked in. Importing the timesheet into GMS is so easy. the ease of clocking in/out with a punch.

Josh Hanes

Managing PTO and Holiday balances between Clockwise and QuickBooks is easy.

Reviewed 2016-09-16

I got Clockwise because I was sick of using spreadsheets to track employee PTO and Holiday balances. It was always a pain to make sure that the balances were correct and matched QuickBooks. I love how Clockwise timesheets can be easily imported to QuickBooks without worry of incorrect data being loaded. My PTO and Holiday balances are matched whenever I run payroll in QuickBooks.

Bobby Welch

Fast and easy to setup and administer

Reviewed 2017-06-12

Save time and better reporting. Intuitive And simple to use. All of our staff picked up onit ina matter of minutes. If setup correctly you will not have any problems.

Linda Norwood

I have been using Clockwise for about 6 months and it has made submitting time and attendance easy

Reviewed 2017-06-06

The benefit I received from the software is not having to fill-out a paper timesheet and submitting it for approval. What I like most about this software is that it is convenient and can be access anywhere. It also gives an accurate account of when you clock-in and clock-out at various locations.

Tim Kropp

I would recommend this product with out any hesitation.

Reviewed 2008-08-14

I would recommend this product with out any hesitation.We have used the system over several years and have not been able to find a better system. The ease at which charge codes can be added for individuals or groups is beneficial in our dynamic industry. The two total fields ensure totals match from both areas of entry reducing errors, collection time and approval time. Web interface is intuitive reducing training time for first time users. Reports by codes and area are simple and with detail. Inputs directly into our payroll. Forced notes for updates are excellent audit support.

Raj Shah

If you would like the best value for the money, choose GHG.

Reviewed 2008-08-20

If you would like the best value for the money, chose GHG.Lowest price and the best product. This has been the best implementation for the city to date.

Bobbie Jessie

I recommend eEMS to all companies that is using paper timesheets.

Reviewed 2008-08-14

I recommend eEMS to all companies that is using paper timesheets.A very user friendly tool