LinkedIn for Business Logo

LinkedIn for Business

Get the most from your professional network

LinkedIn for Business Reviews

User ratings

4.6

1.2K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.75/10

See full reviews by rating

The world is changing so rapidly and its important to be tuned in and aware, open and active; so this is a great place for intelligent, driven people who desire to achieve.
It has honestly been a great experience with this product and I’ve been super happy with it.
I appreciate that I could look at people's profiels within a glance. I also appreciate seeing that people/recruiters have looked at my profile and thought about me for a certain opportunity.
There are some fake employers and fake user profiles in LinkedIn, which is not acceptable in professional social networking platform. Also, the Linkedin premium is a bit costly.
It glitched at times and failed to load properly. Sometimes it lousy what information was already inputted.
Looking for new roles is not as easy using LinkedIn as it is on other job sites. Most suggested postings are irrelevant to my skills and some are fraudulent.

LinkedIn for Business users...

Indeed-logocaret

ZipRecruiter-logocaret

ZipRecruiter

Glassdoor-logocaret

Glassdoor

How would you rate LinkedIn for Business?

1,266 reviews

Kristie K.

Owner

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great for Business Owners!

Transcript

Min K.: Hi, my name is Min. I am a business owner. I would give LinkedIn for Business five stars. For...

LinkedIn for Business Helps With Connecting

Transcript

Sari C.: Hi, my name is Sari. I'm a business owner and I'm giving LinkedIn for Business four stars. And...

Most complete platform for candidate search

We got really good results when hiring new positions even though we paid Higher than other platforms she used

Pros

The Easy Apply function when candidates applies for a job is really useful. We received lots of profiles in comparison to other local platforms in peru because candidates already have their profile updated in LinkedIn and doesn’t need to fill new information.

Cons

The cost is high when publishing individual job offers. Couldn’t figure how to get packages instead of paying one by one.

Experience with LinkedIn for business.

LinkedIn for business has created a great exposure to prospect clients and engagement with different companies world wide.

Pros

The level of professionalism exhibited by individuals from different countries creates a space of interaction and cooperation for a common goal.

Cons

The mobile version takes long to load results.

The place where all the big companies are

It's a confusing platform with a design that leaves something to be desired.

Pros

Because it has been on the market for some time, this platform has a large number of users. Large companies use this platform to recruit employees. It's a great tool to find companies that are hiring

Cons

Its interface is totally outdated. As it is a tool to find work, this platform should be constantly updated to adapt to new trends in design and functionality. I personally think it's a bit confusing platform that doesn't have UX or UI Design as a priority and without a doubt they should invest more to improve that. This platform is completely frozen in time compared to other social networks.

Expand oyur network with LinkedIn

Thanks to this application, I found my job, an application where I managed the recruitment and application processes.

Pros

The application can be considered as a social media platform. The interface is simple and user friendly. Easy to use. Recruitment processes and application processes work in a very optimized way.

Cons

There is no downside to the application. Users will be satisfied.

Essential tool for growing your team

Pros

Linkedin is the way to go for growing your team. They make the recruitment process easier and a bit more exciting. You can post a job or find key people to reach out to based on their filtering system.

Cons

Candidate management: it can get hard sometimes when you get too many applicants.

Build a Great Connection with LinkedIn

It's a very good place to build connections and capacity.

Pros

People on LinkedIn Business are so welcoming, friendly, ready to help and always ready to connect. So, the connect feature is a very good feature Secondly, it also allows users to make connection with people of the same industry to connect and build capacity with just a DM is another great feature. Thirdly, the fact that it is a business only platform and does not welcome any form of unbeneficial post, I really love it.

Cons

The font is an official fonts which is Times New Roman but I guess there should be a better fonts that could be use to keep it cool and calm.

Worth Every Penny!!

Pros

The software is so good to find profiles for recruitment or for any sponsorship work. We have been using the software for quite some time and takes time to get used to it. Overall amazing experience

Cons

The cost is the major factor that stops many people from using this software. But it is worth it.

Must Have For Business Owners

One of the best platforms so far that eases recruitment process since the candidates already have their profiles updated. It is reliable.

Pros

The number of users is growing by the day so it makes sense for a business to have a LinkedIn Account and most especially if you are an individual looking to get employment.

Cons

I feel like the search tool does not work as well, it takes time to load some pages. Also I hope they make it affordable for people who want to upgrade from the free version.

LinkedIn is Today's digital business card

Pros

I love that I can connect with so many different people from all over the world, and they can also connect with me. I like that I can look for exciting roles in the technology field.

Cons

I feel the messaging platform needs an update, and the lead generation and searching could use a new dashboard and an update.

Make your public profile stronger with LinkedIn

Pros

1. One of the most amazing platforms to build a professional profile 2. The feature of who viewed your profile is great because it helps us to know which type of audience is viewing our profile. 3. You can enhance your learning by giving the skill test on LinkedIn and you'll also get a shareable certificate

Cons

1. The price of its premium subscription is a little bit expensive. 2. The UI is a bit professional, so beginners find it difficult to use LinkedIn. 3. The mobile version is less interactive than the Desktop version

Outil de recherche de candidats et client ultime

Une expérience globalement positive. J'utilise l'outil depuis plus de 5 ans et je ne compte pas m'arrêter là. Elle ne dispense par contre pas d'utiliser d'autre plateforme d'emplois

Pros

C'est une application/ réseau que j'utilise au quotidien pour la recherche nouveau candidat pour des entreprises. Elle permet la gestion des candidatures, des CVs. Elle permet de trouver les profils qui correspondent à une offre en quelques clics. C'est le réseau professionnel leader.

Cons

Son principal inconvénients c'est son coût qui est assez élevé. Mais en terme de recrutement rien n'est jamais trop cher.

Showing original review in French. See translation

Should Your Business Be on LinkedIn? A Pros and Cons Review

5 tips to make the most of your LinkedIn profile: 1. Start by creating a strong profile. Use a professional headshot, fill out your work history, and list any relevant skills or endorsements. 2. Make sure your profile is visible to potential employers and clients. Go to your privacy settings and choose who can see your profile information. 3. Use keywords in your profile, so you come up in searches....

Pros

LinkedIn offers a number of business-focused tools and services, from job postings to career advice columns to LinkedIn Pulse, where you can contribute articles and other content that your LinkedIn network will read and (hopefully) share with their networks. The site has over 400 million users, but it’s not the only social media platform out there. Facebook has more than 2 billion users, Twitter has...

Cons

3 reasons you shouldn’t be on LinkedIn: 1. You’re not trying to reach a business audience. 2. You’re not willing to invest time or money into it. 3. Likewise, you don’t want to deal with negative comments or criticism. 3 reasons you should be on LinkedIn: 1. It gives you the opportunity to connect with professionals in your industry and learn from them. 2. It is the number one place where people search for jobs, so being active on the site can help your chances of finding a new job if you're unemployed, looking for work, or even just looking for new employees. 3. Likewise, it's free! That means no cost to build your network and find clients/customers who may need what you offer.

The most effective tool for job seekers and salespeople.

Overall, it's been a positive experience. My staff enjoys spending time acquiring new skills. Most importantly, it has greatly aided our marketing staff. It had aided me in contacting recruiters who could assist me in getting into a respectable firm. This had also aided me in expanding my network.

Pros

Simple to use, with the ability to contact a variety of decision-makers, the ability to develop your own personal brand, and the ability to do business with top companies. LinkedIn for Business provides networking tools to businesses by making industry posts available for testing, establishing credibility with potential clients, and providing individuals and businesses with powerful search technologies to narrow their options. It also filters and orders content from throughout LinkedIn so you can stay up to date on upcoming events or positive comments on the news. It allows you to connect your records and websites in order to provide information and advise on themes that are important to your company or industry.

Cons

The ability to quickly transition from a list to a person's profile may be better.

Linkedin, one of the best B2B platforms for lead generation

awesome, I highly recommend Linkedin to improve brand positioning and generate B2B sales

Pros

Easy of use, possibility to reach different decision-makers, option to build your own personal brand, close business with top companies

Cons

sometimes takes too much time to load some pages, specially in the "search mode" or when updating a profile. Linkedin should work on a way to export contact information in a easy way

The most important tool in today's virtual world

I have used LinkedIn for Business and the normal LinkedIn for Professionals extensively. The biggest advantage that this platform has is that there is no other competitor who is doing what they are. There is LinkedIn for Business, which one can integrate with LinkedIn for Professionals. There is LinkedIn Navigator if someone is willing to pay, which will give information about key decision makers of...

Pros

The best part about LinkedIn Business if that its free. The basic part of it at least. It helps people setup a business page just using their company email address and a company name. Its that easy. An option to select the size of company whether its a small or medium enterprise, helps the company to get specific clientele and future employees. More than anything, having a well defined LinkedIn Business...

Cons

Its an ever evolving service, and is not without its flaws. For starters, the thing I like about it the most that its free, makes for its biggest weakness too. Since, getting a LinkedIn page is so easy, there are a lot of dead end links online for non-existent companies, that it becomes a tiresome job to actually find the right people. This is a huge problem for people starting off, since a lot of...

A perfect platform for business and skilled individuals

Have used LinkedIn for a long time, it's simply amazing that was good enough for me so far. It helped me to grow up my business and take it to the next level. People would like to see LinkedIn profile, some people verify the skill and professional working experience depending on LinkedIn profile. This platform also was helpful for me in this kind of situation.

Pros

Linkedin is outstanding no doubt, everyone loves it and I also. There are so many amazing things I've noticed on LinkedIn, that's why this platform is one of my first choices. No useless peoples use Linkedin, as a result, it becomes a great business platform that opens a lot of job opportunities for me. it's so professional, have everything that a user needs, has strong features, high security, good customer support and many more.

Cons

Linkedin is a bit expensive as well as I think the user interface should be improved. It seems like there is no good use of CSS as a result the whole website looks random. Linkedin profile cover photo and profile picture layout are not good. The cover photo has a visibility problem for the profile picture.

Professional Networking Platform to Catapult your career

It is the best networking tool for professionals globally. Linkedin for business helps seasoned professionals, beginners, students, self-employed, freelancers, or just about anyone in showcasing their profiles to the entire world. The profile builder is so powerful and versatile that you can efficiently share yourself to help you in your career. Recently, It has evolved into a social media tool to keep you from getting bored with serious stuff.

Pros

There are quite a few beneficial features on its ever-growing platform. You can build up your network of friends, colleagues, and strangers to build a solid social media presence. It lets you chat with people in your network in real-time. You can leave messages for people outside your connections domain to grow your network or help in career growth. There are some cool features like “Who has viewed...

Cons

Recent changes have made this professional networking site turn into a usual social media page. Some users may dislike those irritating features on it, such as likes, comments, etc. Linkedin has diluted its identity by following the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Secondly, there are many features available only on the paid platform. Subscription plans may be a bit expensive for a large majority of users. Finally, there are many fake profiles on LinkedIn, which makes your extensive network meaningless to some extent. Finally, it does not have an obituary, so perhaps you may find yourself approaching a dead man to pitch for yourself!

Great for Business Owners!

Overall, it has been a good experience using LinkedIn for Business because I can control what is viewed to the public and what is privately shared with my followers. I like being able to make my business more professional that it already is. Although I am still in the production stage of my business by working with freelancers, I have learned a lot about promoting the brand professionally on the world wide web. It has been a fulfilling experience and I hope it takes off with many sales in the near future. During the pandemic, I have been working on my business more than ever because I was furloughed from my full-time job. LinkedIn is one of the ways I could promote my business and help me rely on it to generate income.

Pros

My favorite part of LinkedIn for Business is having the ability to post the latest updates on my freelance business to the public. I can control what gets seen by the public and what doesn't. I can invite my employees to the business on LinkedIn, forming a community and giving them a sense of belonging. It is important to engage those who work for my brand and keep the brand professional.

Cons

I don't like having to pay for advertising services because it is expensive. I have used the advertising before to promote my business but it led to nowhere. If there is a way to get a refund for these type of incidents, that'd be a great feature. I don't have many employees hired for my business at the moment but I have been able to work on the marketing aspects of my business. I can still promote my products by creating posts and videos onto LinkedIn for visitors to see.

Great Networking Platform

Very fun. I had a separate account years prior when I worked in accounting but opted for a fresh look when I got involved in the arts. Its an incredible field to be in, very demanding but one that helps shape a person in ways I dont think can be achieved any more successfully. LinkedIn is just a super cool place for people to meet and network and share ideas and opportunities with a growing world thats...

Pros

LinkedIn, from my understanding, is/was one of the original networking platforms for professionals. The interface is simple, modern and very user-friendly. Ive run across some of the coolest profiles of modern day creators for this generation. Theres so much to learn about different areas of business and education that you may not know exists otherwise. Very trendy, cool & classy souls and its just a great place to start if you're looking to advance your career or financial situation in any way. Very down to earth vibe, and the people generally are very open and accepting. Intelligent beings, I really enjoyed a lot of my time there!

Cons

Its not so much the software as it is the economy. I feel like the world slowed down a lot several years ago, and if you werent in the know you missed the shift. I feel like theres a new avenue in business in America that wasnt there before and because Im not involved I get a since of just boredom or almost like a stagnation, so Im not as active in the community as I used to be. Theres a whole new group of professionals in a different field of work that i feel like i really missed out on, so the swing of things has changed a bit. I literally feel the difference .. only complaint I think I have about the software is the mailbox. It can be kind of irritating. But otherwise most of the features are awesome.

Media to Network

I have made many new connections in LinkedIn and when I meet someone new, I get connected with them and know more about them. If see an opportunity in some organization, It helps me to know who else works here, so that I can get referral or learn more about the opportunity.

Pros

Best media to network with your connection and find the new opportunity and keep you updated. Helps you to learn new technology and news, job opportunity, organization in which people around you are working with.

Cons

Sometime the post get repeated, when you see your own post the number of views to the post increases (which is not supposed to happen) limits the number connection a user can have.

Excellent professional networking application to bring talent and opportunity together!

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been great over the years. It has helped me meet some of the best people I have ever met over the course of my education and employment journey. It has allowed me to learn so much simply from following other people and how they approach certain things and I've been able to incorporate some of it with my own personal and professional lives. The learning is endless and it is a wealth of knowledge out there.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is how they have evolved over the years. I have been a long time user of LinkedIn and it has been fantastic to see how they have adapted to the modern needs of the world over the years. It is more than just professional networking now. Their career tool is fantastic. I have been on both ends as a job seeker myself and also a recruiter and the user experience...

Cons

Sometimes it can be overwhelming. You are constantly under the pressure of keeping your profile up-to-date and most of that work seems to be manual and time consuming in many ways. This means that LinkedIn is still not a global solution and lacks integrations with other applications that provide verified and validated credentials which I'm not able to add to my profile at just the click of a button....

A Great Professional Networking Platform enabling connections and life time learning

Pros

LinkedIn is a great platform for professional networking primarily. The platform enables individuals to connect with people and build connections, share ideas, thoughts and perspectives and also look for prospective employers. Businesses leverage LinkedIn for building a customer base and potential partners/suppliers. Over a period of time, LinkedIn has scaled the number of functionalities it used to...

Cons

There are a lot of jobs which have either expired or have been filled. There should be a regular update mechanism to archive those postings to ensure relevancy of job or role. Sometimes the UI has an interpretation challenge but over a period of time you get used to it. The Groups can be more structured and guided to enable quick conversations and moderation can overcome irrelevant topics being discussed in the group.

Professional profiles suitable for any and every guru in the world

Pros

LinkedIn (LI) is the world’s largest professional network and career website, that allows you to easily connect with like-minded peers and industry leaders for trading ideas, sharing advice, etc. Whether you’re looking for a career, seeking out employees, or trying to become recognized as an expert within your industry LI’s simplistic platform provides it all. As a Marketer, I feel it’s important to...

Cons

•When posting on LI’s company pages make sure to completely optimize your images. Sometimes, your posts appear differently on your company pages as they do on LI’s home feed. •Much like Google, I would not recommend running a targeted LI Ad unless you have a fairly large budget; advice I received from LI, directly account manager. In the past, we have run ads with lower budgets with an ending result, nowhere close to our ROI.

Linkedin to everyone

Pros

Linkedin is a professional career website, it allows users to create social and business connections amongst friends, family, colleagues and business acquaintances. If your pursuing a business adventure having Linkedin is a added bonus, you can build your network of friends and see which friends have careers in desired fields in which you seek to start or grow your business in. You can get advice and...

Cons

You have to have a paid memebership to uncover additional features. You have limited access to the entire site without the paid membership. You can view every single person who viewed your page with a paid membership and how they found you via a search or directly inputting your name in the url. You still have a lot of features you can access without a paid membership, a paid membership will give you more access to networking and building connections to grow your brand, name, and/or company.

LinkedIn Review

LinkedIn is so far one of the best platforms for recruiters as well as for job seekers with many users. It is a reliable, useful, simple and powerful tool in providing effective communication between job seekers and employers worldwide. It helps the recruiters to locate competent employees faster that any other platforms and also it will help the job seekers to connect easily with employers and land in a high paying job more efficiently than other platform.

Pros

LinkedIn is one of the best and most trusted job searching application in the world. This is true because of the fact that a lot of people included myself have gotten great result with using LinkedIn in getting a job and participating in job-driven skills training necessary for developing the required skills that the employers are looking for. Even though the free version of LinkedIn also provides...

Cons

The positive things about this software outweighs the negative points because I thought a lot about anything negative about LinkedIn, and after too much thinking, I only can point out some little improvement that could make LinkedIn easier to use for people who have less knowledge of Information Technology. This task could be done by simplifying some features for creating our profile on LinkedIn.