Mentorink Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.85/10

Reviews by rating

Team helps you in all phases of the program that you design. Fair pricing - the platform with all these capabilities in a really fair price.
Integration with other people sometimes failed to be fast.
The third-party video conference platform had been stuck from time to time. As the mentee and mentor, we had to use our own personal video conference accounts.
In these pandemic days, obviously gathering together is so hard.

Ayhan E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Best platform and team to create a learning environment!

With our 3 years work with Mentorink, we got lots of benefits with a fair price. We create a networked learning mechanism that grew over years to help lots of mentees to find their way with the help of mentors through Mentorink. The team is really helping you with your use case to create best working environment for your needs. That was the key for our successful program over Mentorink.

Pros

- Mentorink has customizable application mechanism which enables different use cases according to the need of the organization. That way you can decide how deep you want to go about the evaluation of your mentor and mentees. -The platform enables you to set up notification mechanisms so that you can check health of the mentor-mentee matches and notify them about their status, updates and more. -It...

Cons

- There are some manual tasks you want to handle. - Before start, you should experience the product as a user.

TE

Tolgahan E.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Manage coaching and mentoring process easily

Pros

They were very open to our request but instead of doing all of our request, they have always got ideas what is the correct way. Also I can say that software is very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes in terms of customization you might have some limitations. But the team can find a solution for the problem.

MK

Metin K.

Food & Beverages, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Review for my third mentorship on mentorink

Pros

Mentor and mentee matching System is easy to organize sessions

Cons

Camera and sound quality is not good I have lived many connection problems

YM

Yusuf M.

Defense & Space, 10,001+ employees

Best in mentoring

Pros

Easy to use, good for organizing and scheduling

Cons

Non-steady video calls, sometimes too strict

FH

Fatma Helin A.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

review from a peer mentor and a career mentee

i am mentee and peer mentor @mentorink. it is useful and tracking the process is easy for both mentors and mentees. however, there may be some problems during meeting

Pros

meeting part and the curriculum part. they are useful and easy to follow the growth of both mentees and mentors

Cons

they are useful and improve my ability about my future career. since the curriculum and the administrator of the mentorship program have high knowledge

Dr. Tolga T.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Successful an easy-to-use platform

Very much satisfied, delighted to support mentees to reach their goals.

Pros

Mentorink is a easy-to-use online platform bringing mentors and mentees together. The integrated messaging and online meeting components creating additional value.

Cons

What could be +1 for this software is a possible client initiated matching. Matching mentors with mentees is done by system admins which may lead to prolonged cycle time.

Many thank for your feedback Tolga, we have launched such a feature enabling user-led matchups. Organizations can enable it for their communities if they want it.

Semiha Ç.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Review of Mentorink

In general, it was easy to use and our program was mostly based on it.

Pros

It helped me and mentor follow the weekly schedule and meeting times.

Cons

I was both mentor and mentee, but in one account I could not apply for both of them. Thus, I opened a second one and applied for the other position. This feature should be improved.

Melis Ç.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Senior Procurement Specialist - Melis

By mentoring in various institutions for about 2 years; It means so much to me to touch the lives of special people... If we want to leave beautiful traces in life; we should take time to love and share our wisdom… Empathy takes work. I would like to thank this program that provides us with this professionally and gives us a quality experience.

Başak U.

Research, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great way to improve your career

Pros

It suggests topics be discussed with your mentor and making it easy to strat the conversation.

Cons

For video property, there can be certainly an improvement.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Comments

It was very good for me. I learned a lot of things to direct my future.

Pros

You can communicate with your Mentor easily. It is very interactive.

Cons

When you are matching the mentor and mentii, You can add more personal and future career features.

HT

Huseyin T.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

A very innovative and user friendly solution to manage our mentoring program online.

My ideas and future plan changed

Pros

As an educational institution, our top priority is to establish a reliable channel between our alumni and students to enable them to share experiences and grow together. We had organised mentoring programmes historically but it was always very hard for us to manage. We very much struggled to handle large groups of people with offline tools. Mentorink has made the process extremely easy for us. We can now onboard thousands of people instantly, find the best matches instantly and the system provides all of the guidance automatically. Plus, we can get full visibility over the analytics and ensure that our programme is really contributing to the success of our participants. Mentorink has transformed the whole process from being very effort-intensive into a very easy one.

Cons

The programme works very well for us at the moment and we look forward to receiving new features. It is really helpful to meet other people in this program and to take advantage of their suggestions and experiences and to direct them to the future.

DD

Deniz D.

Defense & Space, 501-1,000 employees

The Amazing Experience of Mentoring

Pros

During more than 2 years of experience, Mentorink has facilitated all steps of our mentoring program from beginning to end. For example, Mentorink has offered us to match mentors and mentees by analyzing their personal and professional features. Thanks to Mentorink, we have a chance to create organizational memory related to mentoring experiences. Now, we can easily monitor and report participants' mentoring experiences which in turn contributes to the improvement in employee engagement. Thus far, I writed as my administrator role in our mentoring program. I also participated our program as a mentee and had chance to observe that Mentorink prevent participants from dropping out the program by sending reminders and providing interesting content.

Cons

Because we are working for Defence Industry, we have lots of information security softwares and confidential projects. That's why we didn't even consider whether we could integrate Mentoring in our Intranet systems.

DS

Didem S.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

FID/FMV Işık Un. Mentorink experience

There were more than 200 matchings during 1.5 years. We could't manage that amount of service without Mentorink especially since we were an NGO, and volunteer workers. Mentorink team were very helpful.

Pros

Follow up part. Most mentorship relations fade away gradually in hectic lives of professionals. Mentorink sends you nice messages with motivating words. Keeps you in track.

Cons

For ideal matching your pool has to be wide. Otherwise Manuel matching may work better. The last matchings (better saying is rest matchings) are not good enough. System always has to be fed with new comers.

SM

Selda M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Mentorink

We use Mentorink to facilitate remote Alumni-Student mentoring programme -user data collection -matching users (mentor-mentee pairing) based on determined criteria -facilitating and following communication between mentor-mentee pairs -creating user certificates upon completion In general we are satisfied. Especially because the co-owners are always available to help our users with any problems within less than 24 hours. Thank you Mentorink.

Pros

Friendly and solution-oriented Customer Service available close to 7/24 High benefit-cost ratio

Cons

Having to download the user data as an MSExcel sheet and then analyze it! It will be an excellent software once the currently "in progress" functions -and mobile app- become available.

BG

Burcu G.

Consumer Goods, 10,001+ employees

Mentorink makes mentoring easy

I always wanted to share my experiences with younger friends, learn from them, share their enthusiasm and joy, and found that not so easy to do in my daily schedule with classical mentoring idea, i.e. face-to-face. Mentorink enabled me to start mentoring online, and supported me to be a mentor with their systematic approach just by using the app itself.

Pros

It is an easy and practical app that enabled me to start mentoring without a restriction to location or time. Mentorink guides you throughout complete mentoring process, by making communication between mentor and mentee easier (no need any additional mailing platforms), by scheduling the meetings easily on its platform, by sending reminders before the meetings, by providing necessary resources for each step, and at the end summarising our mentoring performances with a short but effective evaluation. I'm sure it has also a good matching algorithm as I had always very nice communication with my mentees and successfully completed our programs.

Cons

An another app was recommended for the video calls. I'd like it better, if the video call function would be available on the app itself.

EB

Ebru B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

IEEE Young Professionals Mentoring Programs

We managed the mentoring processes 3 times. In every mentoring program, the number of our members increased gradually because we had satisfied members thanks to a quality product. We have added new content. We were able to ask members additional questions. I used mentorink both as a member and as an administrator. Some mentors wanted to match more than one mentee. Mentorink also has this feature. Using mentorink was very effective in achieving our goals.

Pros

The product quality is pretty good. No one has encountered a problem. We have always been able to get support. The fact that the contents can be changed enables to design different processes for each company.

Cons

Not being able to export some lists, but I think it will be added.

HC

Hulya C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

advice for software buyers

We all learned mentoring as team and practiced in our Alumni group It added value to our Alumni group and our brand name

Pros

very easy to use for all users and admin, all other requests can be added by the experienced team in a very short period implementation is very easy as well

Cons

implementing and usage are perfect may be reporting part could be developed depending the needs

yc

yasemin c.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Using Mentorink for University Students

Better follow up for our mentoring program for university students

Pros

Follow up is easy with this system instead of calling many mentors or mentee. We can see how often they talk and what is their last date of communication. To have all information about participants in one place is an advantage.

Cons

Information about past activities are not properly organized. There is no app yet.

YG

Yasemin G.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Cooperation and Collaboration

I loved sharing my experiences, career decisions and their outcomes; as well as observing that young people have this appetite to learn, listen and be guided. With the help of this system new generation have the opportunity to take more solid and determined steps in their career and life.

Pros

I loved the fact that this platform encourages experienced people to cooperate and collaborate with young and clever minds. With the help of experienced people, the young generation is aided and leaded towards a better future with better career decisions. It is a great opportunity for creating values and cultivating minds through a multilateral system.

Cons

I wish I would have received a better customer service, as my submitted question with regards to the system still remains unanswered.

CC

Cenk C.

Research, 10,001+ employees

Mentor for better

I have used the Mentorink platform over the past years in its early days. I had matched with two mentees in different academic years both of whom have made their dream come true. I wish anyone with expertise in any area must use this platform for sharing their experiences and mentoring those with lesser experience.

Pros

The good thing about the platform is that it finds the best matches as in mentor and mentee as both users provide sufficient background.

SO

Serdar O.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Ease your mentoring with Mentorink

This is a very productive tool to be installed on your device(s) to monitor the overall mentoring process with it marvellous guidance.

Pros

Content guidance Scheduling and planning Recording activities, Mentoring history logbook

Cons

Rarely but I have had some software crushes. However they have been quickly resolved.

RE

Rojbin E.

Biotechnology, 10,001+ employees

Why should you sign up for Mentorink?

With these program , I had a chance to meet very valuable people who are graduated from our university and by this way I learned lots of career related informations and experiences from different backgrounds. Also, even though it wasn't my intention for this software , I improved my communication skills more as well.

Pros

It is easy to use and it provides a certificate that you can easily link up Linkedn account online.

Cons

It looks like it corresponds all needs but maybe physical apperance of software can be improved more.

GY

Gulah Y.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very easy to use, structured and result-oriented mentoring programme

Pros

Mentorink removes the time and location barrier among our employees across 8 countries and enables us to learn from the experiences of each other through a low-cost solution. The smart mentoring activities help us unleash our own potential and accelerate the individual and professional development within our company.

GK

Gokhan K.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Mentorink is a great platform to gain experience in that area.

I found a chance to improve my mentoring and coaching skills in a productive way. Mentorink is so easy to use. It's a big opportunity for people who want to improve their mentoring skills.

Pros

Mentorink offers diffent ways of communication between Mentor and mentee. This is the best ability of website.

NS

Nilay S.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees

my mentorink experience

When I started to using Mentorink, I realized that I can touch somebody's life with my experiences and I can be guide for her/him. It's a lot valuable I think.

Pros

This software is linking the people for their experience. I like mostly this.

Cons

When both side were online, you can use instant messaging by this software however messages haven't been received simultaneously. It would be better if this problem could be solved.