SkyPrep Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them.

DH

Daniel H.

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use.

JS

Jesse S.

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using.

MC

Manuela C.

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Dh

Danielle h.

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

GH

Greg H.

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

JR

Jean-Robert L.

SkyPrep users...

How would you rate SkyPrep?

Sky Prep Evaluation

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

Pros

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Cons

At this time, we don't have any complaints

The perfect platform to startup a LMS even if you have never used one!

Pros

It's very easy to use and you can setup courses in seconds. it also offers great material flexibility to embed content from online video platforms as well as office documents.

Cons

Course Selling capabilities are end user oriented and therefore difficult to manage for B2B

5 stars for SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Pros

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Cons

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Great Product!

We have employees all across the country and I use SkyPrep for remote employee training on a variety of topics including customer service, leadership and human resources principles. The software is very intuitive and keeps my employees engaged and moving forward in their training. The dashboard feature allows me to quickly and easily monitor their progress and provide feedback.

Pros

Clean design, intuitive function and ease of setting up training modules.

Cons

I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Jimmy's Goes Digital with Learning!

I've worked with SkyPrep with two separate restaurant concepts now. They are very helpful and supportive through the entire process, and we have minimal issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to keep track of where all the learners are within the program, especially with a company that is in multiple states. A lot less traveling to verify.

Cons

The initial set up took some time, but once it was in place, adjustments to the learning content was a breeze.

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use.

Cons

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.

Great Product!

Great product with great customer service.

Pros

I love the ability to customize and brand the interface for users.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to send email alerts with custom certificates when users complete a learning path.

SkyPrep Review

I have used the "chat" function multiple times and the Customer Support team always has a solution quickly!

Recruiter

Have been working at CSM for 4 years now and this is by far the easiest way to get employees complaint with the paperwork we require. Having the added feature of sending personal identification is a plus too. The only issue that I would like to change is that we cannot delete duplicate entries on our end. Overall SkyPrep makes it easy!

Pros

Easy way to manage applicants.

Cons

Not being able to delete duplicate applicant entries.

SkyPrep- Review

It´s working really good and it saves us a lot of time educating the staff and it gives us more control of what the staff knows and what they don´t.

Pros

I like thet it´s so userfriendly both for me as an administrator and for the employees at the hotels. I also like that everything looks really nice in the system.

Cons

There´s reallt not much that I don´t like but maybe I would have appreciated some easier reports.

SkyPrep is PERFECT for getting into the LMS Space!

The company is amazing and working with them has been wonderful in every phase.

Pros

Ease-of-use, course building features, value-to-feature ratio

Cons

UI needs updated but they are swiftly fixing that!

Skyprep was a great solution for our franchise organization

We've had an easy time using Skyprep. Setup was easy peasy! It's a great learning tool for companies.

Pros

Ease of use for our franchisees makes Skyprep a great choice. They don't overcomplicate learning with too many bells and whistles. The price is reasonable as well.

Cons

They could use a bit of a facelift to make them the platform more professional looking. Other than that no complaints!

Sector Supply, LC Feedback

Overall, generally favorable. I have even recommended this platform to peers outside of work but within my industry.

Pros

Generally, the overall ease-of-use is beneficial to conduct our virtual training (on-line) training of monthly employee requirements. There isn't much needed in terms of initial training on this platform as it basically requires an overall walk-through from an experienced admin type to become instantly functional.

Cons

There really isn't aspect of this platform that I like least per se, but I did have a couple of 'hiccups' back when I was beginning to become a user that I've successfully resolved on my own.

Easy to Use. Does the job.

Pros

Straight forward and easy enough to use, even for some of our non-tech savvy employees.

Cons

Can't think of any major drawbacks. Maybe more detailed reporting features or more built-in customization tools for the course certificates. Other than that, all good.

Sky Prep is Brilliant

We are using Sky Prep as a way for franchisees to train their staff. It's so incredibly easy to use, both as a franchisee and as a member of staff, and I cannot recommend it highly enough

Pros

The ease of using it. It's so simple, a child could use it easily

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about Sky Prep

SkyPrep Review

This is the first LMS I have experience with but my experience has been great!

Pros

Easy to use and administer. Great customer support. Quick responses to issues or enhancements.

Cons

Nothing huge comes to mind. We sometimes have functionality issues or questions but our rep works with us to understand and implement solutions.

Intuitive user interface

SkyPrep support has been very responsive to our requests, providing either fixes or workarounds in a timely fashion.

Pros

Ease of importing training content and organizing it into courses and learning paths. Also, bulk user imports are streamlined using a csv file format.

Cons

Inconsistency in how course and learning path information is displayed to the learner. For example, when viewing the list of learning paths assigned, the description is not visible, but when viewing the list of completed courses, the learning path descriptions are visible.

Has completely changed our training program

Pros

Love the flexibility and ease of use - SkyPrep is Awesome and I can't imagine functioning without it.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky and you can't edit some things after a training program has been created

Keynote files

I am still in the process of identifying a commercial LMS for several Aviation topics I want to make available for the Industry. Does Skyprep support Keynote files to be embedded into an online training program? Most of our Programs and Type Ratings have been developed using Keynote. Thank you for the feedback.

SkyPrep Survey

We have used SkyPrep for three years for online staff and paraprofessional training. We have had good results and plan on continued use.

Pros

easy uploading

Cons

at times people have a hard time logging in

Skyprep Performance

Our organization has been using this LMS for about a year now and have had some pretty decent success. It's pretty easy to use, and there are a variety of ways to present the content. As any tool or software has a learning curve, this one has some challenges as far as how intuitive it is. However, I also believe it has a lot to do with your overall comfort level with learning new programs. The...

It's been good.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate and how quick customer service helps with any issues.

Cons

Wish there were more features and functionalities that would be better for the user and administrator.

Skyprep is an excellent LMS

Skyprep is a great LMS. We have used this platform to deliver training to our external partners over the past year, and have had very positive results. Their affordability, intuitive UI, and broad compatibility are some of the reasons we chose to work (and stay) with Skyprep. The user experience is fluid and simple, even from an administrator's perspective. With Skyprep, you do not need to...

Cons

First time program developer for online education

I spent an hour with customer support who was enormously helpful. I can see us working closely int he future to make this program a success and to expand our offerings.

Pros

The software was easy to use for development and implementation.

Cons

The limits on functionality related to slide transitions and animations.

The only software that met our complicated needs.

Pros

It works well for us given that we train virtually, in person and online. We have a very complicated training offering and this was the only software i could find to accommodate it at a reasonable price.

Cons

We had to get a higher price tier than our needs to unlock a little of the functionality. It seems that the tiers could use a little rejigging, but fine otherwise.