SkyPrep Logo

Suggested alternatives

talentlms
absorb-lms
cornerstone-lms

Everything in the software is perfect and easy to use and it helps in learning and know more knowledge, even it is good for anyone who wants to gain experience.
After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them.
SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use.
Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.
Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.
I really haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Skyprep Review

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all. During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them. The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Pros

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us. I really enjoy their reporting suite - having...

Cons

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users. In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

SH

Sam H.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Pros

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I...

Cons

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

DC

Deanna C.

Biotechnology, 501-1,000 employees

Good start

Pros

This product is easy to use and to implement.

Cons

We have just gotten started. We have discovered some functionality is limited and some of the reporting is limited. If you assigned a group to a learning path you cannot pull a report with an overview of how the group is progressing. That's limiting to us.

GH

Greg H.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Pros

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did...

DG

Dave G.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

SkyPrep LMS Review

I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

Pros

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

Cons

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

SP

Shalayna P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

SS

Sara S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Very impressed!

Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

Pros

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

Cons

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

CC

Carlos C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Amphibious Medics - Training Department

I really do love the functions that we now have in the premium version of SkyPrep. We're able to incorporate a whole bunch of training elements such as knowledge checks and assessments. We also really enjoy the permissions and roles function which allows more than 1 admin to upload material and grade material.

Pros

I love SkyPrep! We use it daily for our On-Boarding and to provide refresher courses to all of our active medical personnel so they can stay up to date with our protocols, policies, and procedures for our extensive equipment and medical treatment of employees.

Cons

I don't think I have an actual con for SkyPrep, I just had a hard time transferring all of our PowerPoint presentations without using Studio but I eventually learned that it was just easier to use Studio.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Skyprep is A Great Option for Courses

We were able to totally put our training online using Skyprep and it's been successful for most users, only some individuals have had trouble navigating the system. We've had young adults all the way to seniors using Skyprep and it has helped with giving people flexibility with how fast or slow they want their training to be. It's fairly easy to manage and we're looking at additional ways to use it in our company. Customer support has always been good and unlike other software we use, we haven't had much issues with Skyprep at all so we've been consistently happy with it.

Pros

Skyprep is fairly easy to use and pick up, and flexible with customization. You can upload several types of files.

Cons

We had very basic reporting which isn't as helpful for fine tuning reports, but we are hoping more advanced reporting will allow us an easier time.

Jack K.

your learning platform partner

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude...

Cons

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

LS

Lindsey S.

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an...

RO

Robyn O.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and great customer support team

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

LB

Linda B.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Excellent Support

I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us. Linda B.

Pros

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

Cons

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Dh

Danielle h.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate. From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

AZ

Andrew Z.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Clean Easy to Use Interface

Pros

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

Cons

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

CL

Cassandra L.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Great product with a ride range of functionality at an affordable price

Pros

My business chose this software as it provided the widest range of features and customize-ability without having the price tag of a custom build system. Sure, there are cheeper LMS out there, but they didn't have the option to schedule and host live video training sessions all within the same system where we host our asynchronous learning content like downloadable written material or pre-recorded video training modules. The training we received to use the product was excellent, and there is ongoing support for any questions. There have been multiple bugs we've identified, but most often it has been a quick fix or something they have worked to address.

Cons

It would be nice to have more flexibility in scheduling the live training sessions out in the future, while still proceeding through the learning path to complete the asynchronous learning. Out training relies heavily on the live training sessions, and while SkyPrep offered more control then any other product we could find we have still had to adapt quite a bit to make it work.

JH

Julie H.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Easy to Use

We are in the beginning stages of using SkyPrep, but so far our employees like the platform. They find it easy to use and understand. When I have needed assistance SkyPrep support has always been available. I like talking with a person, rather than resolving issues via email. I would highly recommend this product!!

Pros

I like that I can easily figure out the functionality without needing to contact SkyPrep for help. When I signed up for the free trial, I was able to quickly enter users, assign courses and create assessments without assistance. That sold me on the product. My company now uses it on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is so easy to use that I over-think functionality. But, with a quick call to our account manager issues are resolved.

NL

Nathan L.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

6 Month SkyPrep Review

Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

Pros

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

Cons

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

TC

Theresa C.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

So pleased with SkyPrep

We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome. Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

Pros

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

Cons

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

SP

Sabrina P.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Very User Friendly

SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Pros

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Cons

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

RW

Rick W.

E-Learning, 5,001-10,000 employees

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Pros

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

Cons

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

SK

Stephanie K.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

Cons

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

BG

Bria G.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great experience with SkyPrep

Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

Pros

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

Cons

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

DK

Douglas K.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Pros

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Cons

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.

CM

Cynthia M.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

The help support is great

Overall my experience with SkyPrep has been positive. Any time I have had a question, I get an answer very quickly.

Pros

What I like most is that it is easy to upload the training Power Points to the system. Plus, it is easy for the employees to use.

Cons

What I like least is that it I am not able to incorporate YouTube videos in the middle of a presentation. Also, I would like to be able to insert the exam at any time during the training.