All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SkyPrep Reviews

Outstanding LMS

We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Pros

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Cons

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

Pros

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability...

Cons

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

SkyPrep

Pros

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Cons

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

Pros

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Cons

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

User-friendly LMS

Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

Pros

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online...

Cons

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Great Experience as User and Admin

With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Pros

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their...

Cons

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

SkyPrep + Buffalo Bills = Synergy!

From the software to our rep, I have no complaints. There has not been one moment where we have felt alone in this process because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there every step of the way. All of our questions have been answered and our requests fulfilled.

Pros

The fact that SkyPrep has an app for our team members who do not have computers, is great! It allows them to take our weekly training all the way up to gates opening at our facility. The ability to upload all file types that we need and have those taking our training to download whatever they would like to keep is great. The new gamification is also going to enhance our team members' experience.

Cons

There are not many cons to this software. Most items that we would like to add or modify is done with a little work and communication. The only item that comes to mind is the Fill-in-the-Blank assessment question is not manually graded.

Best LMS

With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Pros

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Cons

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Very User Friendly

SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Pros

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Cons

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

Premiere Credit

Great customer service and ease of product overall

Pros

Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Cons

Position features, not marking who uploads content

Skyprep Review

When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all. During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them. The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Pros

We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us. I really enjoy their reporting suite - having...

Cons

I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users. In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Pros

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I...

Cons

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Pros

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did...

Cons

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years. I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Cons

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Cons

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Great Product, Great Support

SkyPrep has enabled us to bring our online education in house for the first time in over 20 years. This has given us more control regarding user security and content management. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic a variety of face-to-face education events had to move to a virtual platform. If we did not have SkyPrep we would not have been able to turn those events around as quickly and successfully as we were able to.

Pros

Very simple to use from both an administrative and end user perspective. I have trained multiple people within my organization in different business units on how to add users, setup courses, and add content and all have stated it is very intuitive compared to other products on the market. Additionally, if any questions ever to arise the SkyPrep team is always just a quick phone call or email away with a prompt response.

Cons

In some cases, user management is difficult due to constraints in the bulk user upload interface. The reporting feature can sometimes feel a little "clunky" and takes a few tries to really identify the components needed to get the data you are looking for.

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an...

Fantastic Learning Management System

The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

Pros

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Cons

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Team Expansion Worked Perfectly

We started using SkyPrep a few years ago, solely for training our sales team. We saw great success with the platform and decided to expand our user base to include company-wide training initiatives. Our expansion took very little time and we have been able to accomplish numerous company-wide training goals in a fraction of the time that we expected.

Pros

SkyPrep is user-friendly and has required little training for our field employees to use it. Creating and editing training modules is quick, easy, and requires little technical knowledge, which has helped me in my position immensely.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about SkyPrep at this time.

Government Client 2 classes created

The ease of creating the course is excellent. The ability to upload videos, documents, exams is user-friendly. Searching for users and viewing their course history, and the details of the individual course items is fantastic. I would have given more starts for features & functionality but I think our use of the system pales in comparison to your other customers and we have not had the need to take advantage of full features available to us. The value is good considering the time savings from an in-person course. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Pros

ease of use, ability to share classes with other potential customers

Cons

not sure if users are cheating... not sure if users have ability to complete courses on their smartphones?

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

Pros

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload...

Cons

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Pros

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate. From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Cons

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

SkyPrep Review

This has helped with tracking employee compliance training, new hire training, etc. It has been great to add a more formalized look and feel to our training program.

Pros

As an admin, the system is very user friendly. Uploading content, creating new user accounts, creating courses and learning paths, etc. is very straightforward. I am also able to get quick responses from the SkyPrep team when I run into issues. I have also seen some of our feature requests become actual features, which has been great!

Cons

We did have some technical issues on our end that other customers did not experience. So it took a bit of time before it was able to be diagnosed and resolved. The issue was something our company needed to address.

Top of the Line Service

Everyone at Skyprep was extremely professional, prompt, fair, and friendly. I was able to get answers to my numerous questions promptly. Rep. was amazing in working with us to meet all of our demands, big or small. He and others always did was fair and right, and we couldn't be any happier with our choice to use Skyprep and their services to meet all of our school's and business needs.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, even given my somewhat challenged IT experience. I was able to create classrooms and add various files effortlessly. My students and employees enjoyed using the software quite a bit as well.

Cons

I think this was just me, but I was unable to add contents, such as pictures/graphs/charts, to questions that I created on tests/assessments to make them more interactive.

Easy to use, and great support team!

We have had a great experience so far, and BoostHQ complemented SkyPrep and completed our e-learning tools.

Pros

I like to clean interface and easy to navigate platform. I am an admin on the platform and I am easily able to create courses, add users and generate reports. And from the learners' side, we receive minimal questions on how to work with the platform. We also use BoostHQ as a repository for our learning material, and the integration between the two products has made it very easy to manage and share our content with employees.

Cons

No complain so far. We have had few reach-outs to the support team and asked for a specific type of report, and our account manager helped us with it.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.