SwipeClock Reviews

4.43/5 (23 reviews)

A HUGE fan

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Our firm started using SwipeClock about 2 years ago as a reseller. We now use it for our main front end for all of our payrolls and are switching over existing clients to it.The software is cloud based, which makes it very portable. The NEW mobile app and employee portals are an outstanding improvement. The versatility on the back end is awesome as well.

Anne Marie Galfo

A+ Customer Service and user friendly system.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

Would recommend to anyone looking for a time keeping system.It's easy to use and if there is an issue customer support is quick to respond. Like that they have different programs to choose from that allows us to better support our clients.

Kevin Joseph

Awesome! progressive and just a relief.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Time is money and Swipeclock has definitely reduced our time of dealing with hours for employees we can focus on getting other financial things done. Its almost as we can now afford a new person.I love the how easy it is to make supervisors see their staff that they are in charge of. I absolutely love how it works with our HR platform which is BambooHR and they seamlessly talk to each other to pull out PTO and employee information so there is no double entry. The app is incredibly simple for staff so the learning curve is not wide at all.

Jeffrey Wright

Very efficient

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Saves me lots of time on payroll hours entry.It's very comprehensive and can pretty much do anything that you would want it to do. Also, with the new updates it has a very clean interface. Also, integrates well with my payroll software.

David Wright

It is very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

We use the report to do job costing and with swipe clock it is very simple and easy. I would definitely recommend it.

Jessica Kastner

Great time tracking

Reviewed 2018-02-23

This software is very easy to use. Reports are great for payroll and the customer service is great! I highly recommend swipeclock.

Michael Meinzer

Great product, very functional (more than we actually use) and great support.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

The software was easy to use and features where intuitive. Also found there was plenty of variety of features to cover every point of data we were trying to capture.

Sarah Mandel

This time keeper is time consuming.

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Its sub par and somewhat arcaic . The presentation on the screen is organized, clean looking, and there is definitely an ease of use to it--once you know what you're doing.

dorei galvan

very easy to learn and use

Reviewed 2018-02-22

The benefits i receive are the ability to clock in and out from any mobile devoce. I also like how it can locate where the clock in/ outs where dont to prevent time fraudWhat I like most about the product is that it is very basic but yet modern and it can be used by all types of people from your tech gods to your old school type of people

David Chatelain

We have used this software for about 9 months and it has improved our efficiency with payroll

Reviewed 2018-02-26

The service techs like the idea of time in and out from cell phone. Office staff finds it easy to perform weekly payroll

Anonymous

Best time clock I ever used

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Excellent experience as a user. I absolutley love the way that this software is set up. It allows you to log in and see every time punch for this pay period or the previous pay period. Made checking hours extremely efficiant.

Maureen Dodroe

Very intuitive and simple to use for both supervisors and employees. Easy set-up and transition.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Swipeclock? Ease of use and training. Accurate reporting. That it syncs with BambooHR, is appropriately priced and so, so easy to use and train on. The set-up was very easy. Thus far, customer support has been very helpful, although I haven't needed much. Also, we were able to set up and sync our customized time-off categories. Fantastic!

James Brady

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-10-12

I am working to help build an integrated database for a client and I tried the chat and no one was there so I went looking elsewhere. 20 minutes later I get a call, and this man apologized for there being no one there to answer my message and he asked what he could do for me. This gentlemen went the distance. He got me everything I needed and got me in touch with the right people. I was impressed because what I asked for was not an easy task. Oh and did I mention it was the Director of Sales that took the time to call me back. User friendly access from anywhere

Gibeth Santana

It's easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Downloaded as a trial for our small company, we would recommend to anyone looking for a time logging system.It's easy to use and customer service is great.

Angelica Co

really easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-12

It does more than just scheduling the employees. It is great for keeping track of whose going over so I can cut down my overtime

Chris Envy

Easy to use and track all punches for accurate payroll

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Super easy to track every punch for each employee and monitor trends. Really saves time and helps with accountability.

Kim Thomas

Great!

Reviewed 2018-02-23

It is fairly easy to use. Our employees like being able to easily access their PTO and send in requests for their time off as well. The time clock feature is good too because it is accessible online anywhere.

Anonymous

Easy to get started, however not the easiest to implement with Accounting CS

Reviewed 2018-03-01

There are many features that are available to our clients that need an electronic way of recording time. I like that the Swipe Clock team trains our clients directly instead of us trying to teach our clients

Stephen Ray

Wanted to switch from a manual time-clock system to something automated.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

No more chasing employees for their time cards, faster processing time for payroll and I like having a record of all the punches. Very easy for my employees to use and the management training was very good. She walked me through all the functions and showed me how easy it is.

Mark Warner

Hasn't met our needs. Our purchaser didn't ask the right questions.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

It saved some time in job costing. It is cheap to purchase.

Impressive and Powerful

Reviewed 2018-03-05

It does more than just scheduling the employees. It eradicates over staffing & lessens over time with system alerts. The swipe clock, quickly pinpoints breaches in coverage before it's too late and sends email and SMS alert notifications to the employees.

Chris Johansen

Ok- If you need to physically clock-in/clock-out provider

Reviewed 2018-01-11

In my opinion this is a really old school system. But I understand that there are certain industries that this is MUST HAVE. Depending on what you are looking for Swipe clock is a great company. It allows your employees to clock-in/clock-out through a kiosk.

Jennifer Huynh

Rating only

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-22