6Storage

#1 SME Self Storage Management Software & Gate Access System

visit website

6Storage Reviews

Pros

Their customer service is the best I have ever encountered. The 6Storage development team is extremely professional, highly motivated, and unbelievably responsive to customer needs.

BC

Bob C.

The software is adaptable and the team seems happy to help with individual solutions for my specific needs. I still have not integrated with out gate system, but hope to soon.

JB

Jessica B.

The overall experience is great and would recommend anyone starting in the Self-Storage business. They fit the bill for businesses that are just starting and for scaling your business quickly.

SA

Santeri A.

Cons

A bit slow and some features are missing, such as privet customers pay tax and private customers dont. We have a selection of units only for customers, they should include tax.

II

Ingela I.

It does not work well on my iPhone. But, I understood this when I signed up.

JS

Jeff S.

I have stopped paying multiple services (online accounting, electronic documents, SEO, and pay per click) since I started using 6Storage. I am saving money every month by being a 6Storage client.

BC

Bob C.

4.8

So glad I've found this, easy to use and great backup, very good value and professional!

Peace of mind, I can now manage my business and let 6Storage take care of most of the admin!

Pros

What I like most about 6Storage is the easy to use design, the support and reasonable cost. Nothing seems to be much trouble when I contact through Live Chat and 6Storage answer within a minute!

Cons

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Allan. we're proud to have one of the most responsive support team in the industry. We strive to give out the best to Storage Community .

Easy to use, great value

Pros

The user interface is so easy to use, when there's an issue the customer service is spot on.

Cons

Everything seems to work great for me so far.

Thank you Lucas! We are happy to provide 24/7 customer support. - Ash

Great functionality and best customer service on the planet

Best customer service on the planet. Quick respons 24 hours.

Pros

Easy set up and very little training needed. Complete concept for our business. No additional software needed.

Cons

No cons really! We are using the system 100%.

We're glad you're making 100% use of our software. Thank you for the positive response Tormod!

Keeps us organized and Great Reporting

Product is easy to use and yet a powerful tool to manage self-storage facility. Manage everything from tenant contact details, payments, invoices, emails and a whole list of other important information, in one place. Overall a great product, would recommend to all self-storage facilities.

Cons

Thank you for your very enthusiastic review and we are very happy that you are satisfied with our product!

Free self-storage software

6Storage is the easy and complete computer software solution for managing self-storage and mini storage facilities. Quick move ins and move outs, Automatic payments, lead and revenue management, etc

Cons

Thanks for the great review, Shawn! We would love to work with you and hear any suggestions you might have!

Outstanding

Ease of running my business

Pros

Customer service has been exceptional. It is priced more favorably than the competing products I researched. They have gone above and beyond to connect with 3rd party providers as well.

Cons

Thank you so much William for the Positive feedback and it shed light on our Product Quality, Customer Support and Pricing Factors. We strive in giving out better benefits each day

6Storage Review

Very good. I do not regret my decision to use their service.

Pros

Their "on line chat" support is the best I have ever seen by any company.

Cons

Owner portal is not "reactive". It does not work well on my iPhone. But, I understood this when I signed up.

Thank you for rating us. We're bringing lot more enhancements including mobile compatibility and I believe this will meet your needs.

Good cloud based self storage management software

Very responsive team. Good adaptation to italian self storage market. Available 24/7. Integrates with gate systems.

Cons

Thanks for mentioning our customer service and technical support with such high regards! We love to support our clients.Thanks.

Excellent Value

I researched several storage programs and 6storage offered the best value

Pros

Customers can view account information and pay online, saving me a lot of busy work.

Cons

So many features, it takes some time to get familiar with all of them. But definitely worth the time.

Thank you for your words. It's a pleasure to bring you the best value.

I had a few problems at first but the support team at 6storage corrected those issues both there issues and my issues from not knowing software before i started using but they were great to work with.

Price is great and the support team did everything I asked of them that being said. I am happy in selecting 6storage

Cons

Thank you so much Keith for that second chance and believing in us that we could turn this around. As we focus more towards offering a software that's tailored towards your needs , We'd need your help too at the Start. Your conversion story has been Inspiring to our whole Team.