Coolfront Reviews

4.27/5 (312 reviews)

Jamie Rusch

It could be better.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Easy to dispatch techs. Customer approval works great for pricing approval. Glance back is great for techs.

Jess KOZON

Coolfront has changed the way we perform service call for the better and with ease.

Reviewed 2017-10-18

When looking at flat rate books vs coolfront's mobile software, it was clear coolfront was the way to go. The database is always updating with market fluctuations and with the ability to add custom items it is a great fit for us.

Mike Stafford

The Coolfront App AND Crew is, by far, the Very Best, Top Notch and Awesome I have ever experienced

Reviewed 2017-10-11

This company and it's products and services have made my life easier and my business WAY MORE PROFITABLE!!The software is extremely thorough in all aspects! They are constantly adding more and more cool stuff to the app. Their Crew has by far THE BEST Customer Service that I have ever experienced, very knowledgeable, very experienced, very helpful. If you are not using this App, then you are going backwards in time every day that you are in business! This App and this Company (Coolfront) is absolutely the best by far.

Kyle Ferree

The new features are terrible! Go back!!!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

No more carrying around huge price books! Customers love the fact they can see what all customers pay and know they are being treated fairly. The program itself is awesome! Before the new update I could make and complete a ticket in minutes ease of use and teach ability to new techs was outstanding. Go back to before the new update!

devona Wells

I use Coolfront daily and it makes my job easier.

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall a good program and handy for service technicians. So much easier to read than the hand writing of some of the technicians out there. I like that my technicians can get glance backs of previous visits to customers homes. Also like that there is a spot that we can share information with our technician on the ticket that can't be seen by the customer.

Dawn Michael

So much better than Flat Rate Books!

Reviewed 2018-03-12

I use coolfront on a daily basis and without it there would be a lot of lost jobs. We can quote water heater replacements and some repairs directly from the office. Our technicians use ipads on the site to run the program and collect payment - it is simple for them and gets payment quickly.

Stan Zwaduk

Stan's Experiance

Reviewed 2016-09-01

CoolFront is a way to economically get into electronic invoicing. since we have started with CoolFront they have added more repairs. They do a good job of listening to me to help keep cost up to date. After investing electronic devices you have electronic invoices. as you build a customer base CoolFront will populate the invoice for you. This saves time and helps the techs get the right invoice information.

Justin Ragan

Cool Front helps me by pricing products competitively

Reviewed 2017-09-28

I like having a web-based invoice it helps my customer be able to organize our transaction and keep records a lot more simple what the less of a chance to lose the invoice like most filed paperwork in the average home

Matt Danish

This app is fairly easy to use and I feel it makes you more profitable

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Integration with QuickBooks integration with Google Calendar and I feel it makes me more profitableI like the offline capabilities the flat rate pricing and the ability to search for parts. The fact that it works with QuickBooks is awesome and the glance back feature for customers is really nice to be able to see what you've done in the past at that particular account

Blair Driggers

Love this software!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

This software/program is so easy to use. You just search, click and it's done and on your service tickets! So simple!

Jennifer Andrade

Coolfront streamlines our invoicing!

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Coolfront was not my favorite office tool when we first change over. Now I love Coolfront and especially love the time and money it has saved our small company!Coolfront has grown on me. The streamline between the technician, the customer and the office has saved our small company money and time.

Joey Vaughn

Since using Coolfront, our work order workflow has improved greatly, and our pricing is consistent.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Consistent pricing from customer to customer for similar repairs. Flat rate pricing also helps us to charge appropriate prices that are fair for both us and the customer.Available in the cloud, so it's accessible anywhere. The software also works offline, for the most part. The best part is that the software is based on flat rate pricing, and that makes pricing and completing work orders fast.

Kellie Richter

very easy to use. All of our employees love it

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Helps keep our office and out service technicians organized so that invoices do not get overlookedThe ease of using it. It's up front and easy to use. It's very self explanatory. It gives you all of the fields that need to be filled in. I also love that it has internal notes section where we can write notes that only the office can see

Allison Keller

`better scheduling software ` upload pics `pricing upgrades ` sync faster to QB

Reviewed 2017-10-03

To be able to include notes that are hidden from customers and also notes that customers can see. We like the ability to sync with Quick Books. very easy to use Mobile friendly scheduling off line is easy like how it keeps me logged on price is pretty comparable to other software

Larry Cramer

It could be better

Reviewed 2017-02-19

What they did not explain up front is that after 3 line items you get charged for another invoice. If you try a line item and decide to delete it for another, it still counts as a line item; no room for experimenting. The sort and search features leave a lot to be desired. Prices have been raised 4 times since I began with this program...under two years ago.Dispatching capabilities and being able to see past invoices for a customer you are working on at that moment. Also like being able to enter notes.

Laura Gilbertsen

Very easy to use, and good for smaller companies.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

They are constantly updating their database and software. We rarely have issues with it's functionality. You can use it offline so if you don't have reception it will still work and you can then have it sync the next time you do.

Lori Blackwell

Coolfront is a great tool to use for scheduling our service calls.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

Invoicing and receipt right away for customers. Able to have customer signatures on the forms Great selection of repairs items to use. Very easy training for our technicians. Works very well on phone or ipad for our technicians.

Malia Ferguson

Coolfront has made our services so much easier for our Service Technicians and Customers.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Maintaining our customers and being able to email them through Coolfront has been easier than us always mailing out receipts and invoices.The technicians are able to find every repair that is needed to complete their service call without having to constantly call into the office.

Dawn Iversen

We use it and like it.

Reviewed 2017-10-07

Less handwritten tickets. Auto entry to Quickbooks, easier entries to customer files, the ability to keep techs informed. Ability to track parts on order...Easy to use. Super simple changing things. I love the internal notes for privacy. It's an easy program to teach new staff. I love the auto populating feature from Quickbooks records.

Tim Smith

The software has been a godsend for technicians in the field.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

Keeps cost more consistent company wide and provides room for specific call details we weren't able to keep organized in the past. I can be detail oriented when writing invoices. I can show the customer and email on the spot their actual cost and its legible.

JOAN FERGUSON

The database is so large it is hard to find repairs sometimes.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

My techs can add pricing on the spot and my customer immediately gets to approve and get a receipt.

Joe Fuentez

Best thing that has happened to my business.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Not over charging and not under charging. No more money left on the table. The ease of use. Customer can see that the prices are fixed and that helps out a lot. They know that we are not fixing prices to different areas.

Amanda Zipper

Helps us out in the office a lot!

Reviewed 2017-09-28

My favorite part of coolfront is not having to deal with the technicians hand written tickets. We can easily access parts, prices, and it makes it much easier and quicker for us in the office!

AJ Andrade

CoolFront has made invoicing easy!

Reviewed 2019-03-15

CoolFront has made invoicing much easier. The ease of pricing a service/repair and having the customer authorize is on the spot is such a great time saver.

William Taylor Sr

Very pleased with the simplicity of the software.

Reviewed 2017-09-30

Consistent pricing and fairness for our customers. Ease of accounting trackability. Professional image.The versatility to adjust pricing, and customize tasks. The availablity of the add-ons such as; Quickbooks, Dropbox etc. In addition to other services offered to enhance our business.