eSchedule Logo

eSchedule Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

ESchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience.

Joseph V.

Just about any report you need is at your fingertips, which has simplified our record keeping. We have been extremely pleased with this product and the excellent customer service that comes with it.

AS

Amanda S.

My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am.

Joseph V.

There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways.

DE

Donnie E.

There are no flags for open shifts so it is easy to miss that a particular day is not fully staffed. There are no text alerts for shifts.

SF

Scott F.

When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent.

CD

WhenToWork

TimeClock Plus-logocaret

TimeClock Plus

Compare both
How would you rate eSchedule?

Great Product!

Easy to use; customer service is always excellent; a definite value for the money. We have utilized the product for scheduling, time clock, and document management. It is simple to utilize and implement and a benefit for staff and management alike.

Cons

Kevin - thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it.

Great product

Customer service is great! Every time I have a crazy idea to customize the product to meet our needs they make it happen. I would recommend eSchedule hands down for fire and rescue scheduling.

Cons

Thanks, Mike!! This is great to hear. We're glad you're enjoying the product. If you need anything at all, give us a shout.

My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot since

Pros

Some Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team

Cons

The cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help

Easy to use Scheduling!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and the features are tailored to my business. Support is easy to get a hold of.

Cons

It took me a while to get setup. i wish I was up and running faster than I did but over all no complaints

Personally, I have limited use with the software but I am satisfied with all aspects of my use.

I have not experienced any problems with the software.

Easy a efficient

Easy to learn and set up. customer service is great.

SMCAS

Good program

Pros

Calender, Special Events,

Cons

Timekeeping (alot of this is from our own system),