All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

eSchedule Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

So far, customer service and ease of use have been stellar. Very happy with our purchase.

Ethan W.

Read the full review
Great Experience, recommend this service to other EMS directors.

Michael W.

Read the full review
I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign ups.

Joseph V.

Read the full review

Cons

We lost a few features from the other scheduling software.

Fred W.

Scott F.

Read the full review
It works but it is more difficult to navigate through then other programs I am familiar with.

Scott F.

4.7

eSchedule simplifies scheduling and provides a great user experience!

eSchedule solved the needs we were looking for in a scheduling program. We received more than what we expected and had our entire organization trained on the program quickly and efficiently. The reporting is extremely powerful and accurate, allowing me to maintain a schedule of over 200 volunteers to the highest standards while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.

Pros

eSchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience. My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am. I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign...

Cons

Integration into my organization was quick and reliable. There was almost zero downtime and the transition was seamless and accurate. I have no cons to mention for application within my organization.

Quality Schedulling Software

Pleasantly pleased with overall performance compared to previous software.

Pros

Ease of use, QuickBooks conversion, convenient for employees, accurate time tracking and helpful customer service personnel.

Cons

Sometime difficult to reach certain individuals inside the company directory for direct questions.

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and the rest of the team at Carter County EMS.

Olathe Fire

Pros

Time cards are easier then the manual way we did it before the software.

Cons

On mobile device sometimes takes going through the selections a couple of times for it to open up the part of the app i want opened. There are no flags for open shifts so it is easy to miss that a particular day is not fully staffed. There are no text alerts for shifts. The new update to payroll has made printing the page off difficult. We have never been able to export to the payroll software correctly, it continued to delete stuff in our payroll software so we still manually enter it into that software.

Scott Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate it! Our Support Team has reached out to you so that we can address your questions and concerns. A number of these are easily addressed and are possible within eSchedule. Thanks again!

Great solution to combine many functions

Pros

eSchedule has been great in allowing us to combine several different systems such as scheduling, time and attendance, certificate expiration tracking, continuing education and messaging all under one platform, making the end use for both our administrators and our employees much easier!

Cons

The mobile app is a bit cumbersome - it is just a mobile version of the website and not an app. We have been promised an app is coming down the road.

eSchedule is awesome

Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.

Pros

The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software.

Cons

A few features I would like to see are not currently available.

Great Support

We went to eSchedule because they were the only folks that offered a solution to a new requirement we had - being able to separate labor hours by a particular funding source or budget center. No one else could help us and eSchedule said "no problem." Over the years that requirement went away but many others that don't fit within most canned scheduling/timekeeping packages have come along and eSchedule has always worked with us to find or create a solution.

Pros

It goes well beyond basic scheduling and timekeeping, allowing us to accommodate an every-growing list of requirements. The staff know the software inside and out and respond quickly to questions, helping us work through what we need to do and the best way to do it. Most things the software can do already and it's a matter of choosing the best way. By finding ways to work within the existing features, they keep the software cleaner than others by not having an overwhelming set of options and preferences to navigate through - and the personal service from people that understand what we're doing out here is extremely helpful and rare these days. When there's a custom change required, the pricing and turnaround is reasonable and accurate.

Cons

While I really like eSchedule all around, I notice there are things we do with it every day that require more clicks and navigation than they should. Those extra little steps, even though they only take a second each, add up. It "feels" like user interface could be updated to be a little more slick, both visually and functionally, to catch up to what we've come to expect from tech companies and make things a bit more intuitive and reduce extra clicks and navigation. The PTO reporting system seems a bit outdated too, with monthly e-mailed reports rather than a real-time on demand report available.

emsEschedule is a robust platform that allows us to easily manage the daily aspects of our agency.

Pros

1. Availability and tracking of availability submission. 2. Log File by User/Date-Time is excellent 3. Uploading PDF of certifications is something we're just starting to use but is excellent. 4. Time clock exceptions are very easy to navigate 5. Emailing membership has gotten extremely user-friendly. 6. Mobile enhancements have made on the go management much easier. An App would be great though.

Cons

1. When removing someone from a shift from the master schedule, you can no longer tag them for that shift when marking them absent. Conversely, if you mark them absent, it won't let you fully remove them from the shift. 2. There are no user generated reports. Example- How often are crews clocking out late? Need something more robust than just going back to the old records, exporting, and massaging...

Cody - Thanks for the review! As you know, we're always adding new features. We will take all of your input/ideas and incorporate them into future upgrades. Thank you.

Company willing to customize to suit our needs, constantly seeking feedback to improve everything!

Pros

Ease of use from both the Employer AND Employee facets! Transitioning into it was much easier than we expected, for al of us. Able to pull reports that assist in everything from certification/license expirations, required certifications, disciplinary matters, etc. Even have used reports to help win an unemployment claim - showing auto emails, #of times individual logged into system, times placed as available, and never scheduling shifts. In just a few clicks, I had enough information to reverse a 10K unemployment award. Have to love it!

Cons

I actually can't say there is anything I don't like about it. It's so easy to tailor it for what we want, what we need, and how we want to see things. This company has a great bunch of people - they are incredibly responsive to any questions and/or adjustments we ask for. We've been using this for over 10 years - absolutely one of our best purchases yet!

Thank you, Jeanne! :)

I HIGHLY recommend eSchedule for EMS services, a great product for everyone in the company!

We have had an excellent experience with eSchedule. We went through several products prior to eSchedule that just didn't do everything we were needing it to. Since eSchedule is tailored to fit the unique dynamic of EMS it is so so much better. I highly recommend any EMS service to use eSchedule.

Pros

Since switching to eSchedule it has saved so much time with, scheduling, time keeping, and keeping up with employees certifications. Also, the employees love that they have their own employee portal to view from anywhere. It has also saved alot of time when we have our state inspections because we are able to like digital copies of the employee certifications to eSchedule so everything is digitally kept in one place. I could probably write a 3 page paper about how much this product has saved us time and money!

Cons

My only complaint is I really wish they had an APP for this product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something they will eventually come out with.

An easy decision

Prior to using EMSeSchedule, our department used hand written schedules for each position, on each apparatus, at each station. As you can imagine, this was a nightmare with just the number of papers needed. We routinely had to fix errors that were made because of having to transfer information from one place to another, in some instances, multiple times. We also used paper time sheets that were filled...

Pros

Ease of use, quick response of support staff.

Cons

Cost is always an issue for any department. Additionally, I wish some of the views were a little more customizable..

Roman, We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write a review of eSchedule. Even more, the feedback and insight you've offered is extremely helpful. Thank you.

Emergency Ambulance Service Central PA

We are small emergency ambulance service. We are a closed Union service and have many different job codes, pay scales, PTO, seniority, request for PTO and scheduling. We operate and maintain 14 vehicles. We have approximately 70 employees that range from FT, PT and Casual. We have 24/7/365 operations with multiple shift configurations. The owner, sales department, technical support and programmers of eSchedule have been nothing short of excellent in setting up, educating, maintaining and developing the program to suit our needs. There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways. But, overall the experience has been pretty much an uneventful and seamless transition.

Pros

I like the many features eSchedule has to offer.

Cons

Don’t really have any negative comments. Any issues or concerns we have had with the software, eSchedule has worked quickly to resolve.

Donnie - Thank you very much for providing this review and feedback!

Great customer service, very responsive to customer needs.

Pros

The modular aspect! The time clock is a very valuable feature. My staff loves the cloud based system. I have never had product support on any program that has been as responsive as this company's staff has been, they have replied to me within the hour 99% of the time I have called with a question. I also love the weekly open shift reminder to all staff members.

Cons

I wish it would have a shift reminder component to remind staff of upcoming shifts. When people logged on for the first time there is a another product with a very similar log on that routed people to an obscure site, this caught about 25% of our staff asking what did I just get everyone into? Maybe allow individuals to set their view up as they like midnight to midnight or 6a to 6a because I can't make everyone happy.

Donald, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Greatly appreciated. As we discussed, it sounds like some of your members were using an incorrect URL which brought them to a different website. Once they used the correct URL, all was well! For the shift reminder suggestion, we recommend using the iCal calendar sync feature. If there is anything else we can do for you at anytime, please let us know.

EMS eSchedule has been very helpful in our organization with time management and scheduling.

Felt like when we got the program a whole team came with it.

Pros

By far the biggest pro for EMS eSchedule is the costumer service!! No matter how many times I have called or emailed they always treat you like a valued costumer and fix any issue that may arise, or find options for features that you are looking for. We are always switching things up and they have always kept up with our demands. It is easy for the employees to clock in and out and keep an eye on their schedules. Can pull multiple reports from the program. definitely getting your money's worth plus more.

Cons

Missing a few convenient features, shift give-a-ways for crews, crews cant put up their shift for others to see. Unable to see at a glance who made changes to a shift, and the progression of the shift to what it is real time, on the administration side.

Scott ¿ Thank you for the insight and great feedback! We are working on a trade/drop board feature which has been a highly requested feature. As always, there are many new features coming soon as well as an entirely new look & feel to the scheduling section. Stay tuned!

Awesome Product

All of you have been awesome and we are so thankful for this. A BIG THANK YOU to the customer representative as she has been the best asset we have in this venture and she makes it very easy to work with. The product is great and easy to use. Customer service is awesome and hope you continue to grow and expand.

Pros

The first thing is that it keeps all of our department documents and vehicle information in one place. It so nice to be able to go to one location and see everything you need. At one point we had several different programs to do what this one product does.

Cons

We need to have an App. I have saved the sign on screen to all toughbooks but we still would like a app . The only other change I would make would be to give some flexibility to admins to change some of the things that we have to call you all for. It would free up time and resources for you all and less headaches. Not enough storage space for all the PDF docs.

Overall Good product

Overall it matches our needs I would like to see it progress and communicate with some of our industries other systems that we use on a daily basis.

Pros

Ease and user friendly, the system works well and is easy to maintain and overall use.

Cons

Biggest problem I have is not being able to manipulate the the system to match our needs without having to call the support center and have them adjust it. Giving the administrator the ability to customize and change more of the software would be amazing.

eSchedule provides our department the ability to utilize a fluid schedule model.

Pros

Employees and Watch Commanders along with others who have scheduling responsibilities enjoy the ability to interact through the software to insure proper staffing levels. Last minute shift swaps and changes are easily conducted directly between the involved members guaranteeing no unexpected vacancies.

Cons

I understand the eSchedule team is working toward additional customization of the program that will enhance the user interface and allow for shift colors to be displayed.

Helped with our transition.

Keeping staffing issues at a minimum and the ease of doing payroll keeps my STRESS level down. I cannot say enough positive things about this scheduling software.

Pros

This software helped us with the transition from volunteer status to paid full time status. It is extremely user friendly and helps with not only the scheduling but payroll. I cannot say enough of how this has saved us time and money in our new operation.

Cons

There are none in my opinion! It is a easy to use.

Dan: Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you're so happy with our software and that it's making such a positive difference for you.

We have used this product over 5 years and would highly recommend to other services.

We had our payroll process streamlined and and our scheduling has been simplified.

Pros

Makes our payroll process a breeze. Scheduling is simplified and open slots can be filled quickly through the bid process. Allows quick and easy dissemination of information and allows us to upload a full library of our documents and standing orders.

Cons

Mike ¿ We're so glad you're happy with eSchedule. Thank you for being a long-time customer and supporter!

EMS eSchedule

The benefit of the program is having an online program that all employees have the ability to check their schedule and minimize out of service time. The app is a great asset for on the go management.

Pros

The ease of adding employees to the system, credentialing and setting up schedules.

Cons

The program is slow on the upload of changes and sometimes the information is lost if not saved due to connectivity.

The combination of a great product and EXCELLENT customer service.

We couldn't be happier. The rep has gone above and beyond for us in every aspect of configuring the software so it meets our business needs. We give this product and team a 10/10. Below are primarily what we're using it for: - Paramedic Scheduling - Automating a complex payroll process

Pros

- Customer service is the best I've ever encountered - The product is very versatile and can be customized to fit specific business rules - The end-user experience is very smooth - Admin functions are quite extensive. There are many different reports and functions that admins can take advantage of

Cons

As an admin, it takes a little while to get used to where all of the different reports are but this is a common learning curve with any software.

Amazing Software & Time Saver

This software has made my job 1000 times easier. My employees can bid on days, ask for days off, and leave messages all in one application. I am no longer sending out countless texts or emails asking for coverage from each person. I also enjoy the time clock feature and payroll reports. What use to take hours to complete is a simple click of the mouse. My auto tech is also loving the fact that errors or defects with the ambulances are mailed straight to him to address instead of getting lost somewhere down the chain. Overall, there are not enough great things I can say about this software and the AMAZING customer service rep and his team have provided us! Keep up the amazing work guys, you have a client for life here in Arkansas!!!

Pros

I honestly love the ease of use.

Cons

I have not ran across a con i couldn't have fixed for my needs.

eSchedule Software

Whenever I've had a question or needed guidance, it was extremely fast. I submit an email with my request and I'm answered in a matter of minutes! There is a three hour time difference between us and they still are quick to answer, even at odd hours. They truly know the pulse and scheduling of EMS!

Pros

Integrating into our agency was very simple. The staff at eSchedule are very knowledgeable about their product and explain things thoroughly.

Cons

The least thing I like about eSchedule is not having an app for my phone.

Thanks, Molly! We have plans to create an 'app' in the near future. In the meantime, eSchedule is mobile friendly and can be accessed from any mobile device.

Best value and service we’ve seen!

Absolutely great team to work with. Very cost efficient, tremendous setup staff, and customer service has been terrific.

Pros

Easy to use for all access levels, payroll side is a breeze for administrators.

Cons

No real dislikes, would like to be able to send out find coverage alerts from the calendar, but we make it work just fine.

Thanks for taking time to give us this great feedback. We're so pleased that you're enjoying your experience with us!

Great product

It has saved our whole agency. We have totally benefitted from this

Pros

Ease of scheduling and payroll. Users info is great also.

Cons

Nothing it is a good product. I am not sure what else you are looking for

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. Ability to log in from multiple places.

Cons

Mobile version is pretty limited. Have to select full version when logging in from iPhone.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.