GorillaDesk Reviews

4.79/5 (178 reviews)

Christi Macaluso

Meets all of the greatest software needs of our company and super easy to learn

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Before using Gorilla Desk, I was using QuickBooks and Google calendar combined to handle our billing and scheduling. Now those two functions are combined in Gorilla Desk and the program actually makes BOTH easier! It also allowed a way for our technician to sign in and mark his own jobs complete and leave comments on customer accounts, which has been so helpful. The learning curve is quick and the customer service is on point. This software was an administrative godsend for us.

Chris Izart

The best developed software currently available (2017) for businesses 1-10 employees.

Reviewed 2017-09-21

Efficiency - time saving. Cut down paperwork and emailing tremendously Improvement of company's image Happier staff and management More quotes / business leads / recommendations

Jeremy Pence

They have got this right !!!!!

Reviewed 2019-05-25

The corporate location that you need to call for help are ALWAYS willing to take the time to help you figure out whatever you are struggling with. I have been using this software from the start of my business in 2017 and I believe that the GorrillaDesk team have made themseves INDESPENSIBLE to my business. I now cannot imagine going back and working without it. I Love GorrillaDesk!!!!!

Kenneth Tietze Sr.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GorillaDesk

Reviewed 2018-03-19

-Easy to use and teach to use -Customer Support is Awesome! Easy to message them through the system or email them. -Constant updating and adding many new functions and options at customers request -Mobil app is easy to use and lessons the chances of information getting lost between tech and office. -Mobile documents, less chances of missing paperwork from field -Texting and emailing appointment notifications with clients, our clients love this even the older ones. We thought a lot of our clients would not like this function, but they love it and they love the fact that they can message us through the system and they do not have to call us on the phone -Online storage of Credit Cards and the option for Clients to pay their bill with the Online Bill Pay option

Ryan Sonnenberg

best software I could find for wildlife control

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Calendar, customer CRM and invoicing.

Heather W

Easy to use computer program

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Keeping trackof all ongoing work is a breeze with this program. Keeps record of past years.

Serge Bibeau

It's easily the single most important investment I made in my new small business!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

Again, too many to list but I would say that primarily, it put me in the same league as the big boys from day one as far as from a total professional standpoint. Also it allows a small business like mine to do the work of an office staff automatically and efficiantly.

Mike North

One of the best business decisions I've ever made!

Reviewed 2017-04-14

I own a small pest control company and switched to this platform from a quickbooks/google calendar set up. Before I signed up I tried their 30 day trial, and the customer support was nothing short of AMAZING! They answered all of my questions over several phone calls. Transitioning my company was easy, and they offered to handle setting up my account on their end. The layout and add-ons offered take care of everything I struggled with on my old set-up. The major selling point for me is the route optimization feature. With a few clicks, I can optimize my route for the month to run in the most efficient way possible. The companion app for phones/tablets is set up fantastically for a field tech. Gives you access to everything you'd need while on the road. They recently added to sync your schedule with Google Calendars as well, which is quite useful. Anytime I've had a problem or question, support has gotten back to me very quickly with an answer/resolution. I can't say enough how friendly and helpful everyone I've talked to has been. I actually started with the Pro plan to try things out, and intended on dropping to the basic plan once I got everything set up. I decided that the benefits that you receive with the Pro plan more than compensate for the slight cost increase, and it's definitely worth keeping long-term. My only regret is that I didn't pull the trigger and set this up sooner.

Brent Towle

I am a very demanding client. I have been paperless since 1998! Gorilla Desk is almost perfect!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Streamlined my scheduling, work order and invoicing all into one package. Saving hours per week in otherwise redundant actions. Much better communications with my clients. Giving me better retention as well as recovering more past clients.

Michael Ferrick

After trying 4 other apps, this one was perfect for us without any changes!

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I signed up for the trial period, but my business partner had already purchased it so I didn't need the trial. We are currently using it and it is so perfect for us, we've tried four other apps that promised customization and it would work for us, none did. GorillaDesk is perfect and we don't need to change anything about it, it literally saves us 10 to 20 hours a week and keeps us both in constant contact about jobs and their status, not to mention planning upcoming weeks work by just checking the app and easily contacting customers straight from the app without shuffling through papers or texting back and forth with my business partner, just a quick tap in the customer info and you are talking to them or sent them a message, once you get a reply it's one tap and anybody else in your company knows if the job is confirmed to go, rescheduled, or still unconfirmed to go. Plus with a quick note they know why without having to call or text you to find out why. We spend a bunch of time texting/calling if a job is done or not, but now we look and know if it is or not, THIS SAVES ME SO MUCH TIME AND REDUCES STRESS, Thank you for inventing this!

James Pennington

HAVING GORILLADESK SERVICE HAS SAVED MY COMPANY.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

My scheduling, renewals, and sales have a combined growth of 40% with the utilization of the Gorilladesk Software! My appointments are met on exact calender dates, which maximize my revenue. My people spend more time with boots on the ground, as compared to hours in the file cabinet looking for renewals, or contract updates. Any person with very basic knowledge, can operate this product efficiently and effectively!

Timothy Brown

Amazing Service

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Beginning with no more expense buying expensive NCR forms. It is all on my documents. It has saved me thousands in printing expenses alone. I am beyond estatic with this program and company. Outstanding leadership and support. This program also makes interacting with your customers just top notch. Almost 100% of my customers love the email and text notifications and being able to pay online right there in the email that is sent. It also helps with collections. Once again, what are you waiting for get started today.

Matthew Jennings

Great Service

Reviewed 2018-03-13

This program is best for companies that aren't that big like Orkin or Terminix. The program is well suited for newer companies looking to run from one to 15 employees and the routing options and software for using your phone in the field makes leaving a paper service slip a thing of the past.

Anonymous

Easiest and most user friendly pest control software I have used.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

It has made growth in the pest control easier. Day to day task are easier as well.

Jeff Johnson

Excellent software for pest control business management - highly recommended!

Reviewed 2019-08-13

Gorilla Desk has a clean, simple interface that makes it very easy to use, but it has all the features needed to run a pest control business effectively. I evaluated many software options and actually started with another company. After a month or so of complicated training and quirky processes for simple daily tasks in the other system, I decided to shift to Gorilla Desk. I am very glad I did! Here is what I like the most: -simple, clean interface.... so easy to use and train others to use in a matter of minutes -regular processes are quick and easy - adding customers, jobs, invoicing, ect -excellent mobile app makes service delivery fun for the technicians -software is continually being updated with great new features added -great support

Adam Sanchez

Super user friendly. Gone paperless ever since we switched over to GorillaDesk.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Mobile friendly! I have used other software in the past and always needed somebody in the office offering support. I can literally do everything from my phone. As a technician in the field, GorillaDesk gives our customers a professional experience from start to finish. I have been using this software for over three years and I can honestly It's user friendly once you get familiar with it. The only thing I feel would be helpful is video tutorials, which from my understanding GorillaDesk is in the process of making videos and offering this type of support.

Pete LaQuaglia

Great Service App!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

For years a looked for a software / app that w as simple to use. My industry had only 3 software companies that specialized in my trade. They all had the same problems; all were too complexe, large learning curve, and too difficult to navigate. After trials and interviews they all sucked. For instances - in 2014 you could only open a companies program on a windows computer (not a Mac) and only on Internet Explorer (not Chrome).......crazy! Finally! I found Gorilla Desk, the software is light, it's simple, and easy to navigate. For new company start ups or not so tech savvy individuals, Gorilla Desks setup process was sooo easy! My techs had a easy time understanding the system. I can pull a clients history, schedule anywhere. It's great for a one man company who is always on the go.

talisha bradstream

using Gorilla desk has been very easy and customer service is top notch!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

keeping customers information safe and secure and being able to send invoices through email.

Dan Stead

Very pleased with the platform overall, but still looking for new features to improve functionality,

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Great visibility into our business, customer segmentation, revenue patterns, etc. Accessible by all team members with custom filters to protect sensitive information.

Matthew Britton

Easy and Simple

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I learned to appreciate Gorilla Desk after I moved to Pestroutes. Big mistake. Gorilla desk is a pretty fantastic software for a small operation. I think that scheduling could be better but a lot could have changed in the 1.5 years since I left them. I have an acquaintance that runs a great pest operation with a few employees in my town using Gorilla Desk and he still loves it. I may wind up moving back to it this year.

Zach Lorenz

Gorilla Desk is by far the best CRM software that I have used

Reviewed 2018-12-13

The other thing I love about Gorilla Desk is their customer service. They are easy to get on the phone or through the support chat on their website and have been extremely helpful and responsive to any questions I have. The last CRM I used I could never get anyone on the phone to help me if I had any questions. But Gorilla Desk always has someone available to help me and they go the extra mile for their customers. I can't recommend this software enough.

Amber House

We can fit most of our needs into one software.

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Easy to use, lots of features and capabilities. gReat customer service. Once set up, it pretty much does the work for you. I am able to spend more time on other aspects of our business. The owner is very hands on and genuinly wants all of his customers to succeed and will go above and beyond to help. Greatest software we have used. One of the best decisions we have made for our business!

Dan Dubay

Gorilla Desk has saved me from my antiquated way of invoicing. So many benefits!

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Benefits from this product include better record keeping, scheduling, forecasting, routing, invoicing, billing and more! There are features I haven't even used yet and every day I'm glad to have Gorilla Desk as a tool to make my company better and more efficient!

Kevin Conners

Reports, Invoices, and Billing at a Glance

Reviewed 2018-03-09

It makes my life owning a company very easy. I can log all of my customers, track employees and sales. All my reports are just a click away. I can even see what projected company sales are as well as take credit card payments with ease.

Josh Stegall

GorillaDesk is the long-awaited answer we've been looking for.

Reviewed 2016-02-05

Having been raised in a pest control family and currently a third-generation owner, I'm rather certain that I first discovered the proper use of profanity in the early 80s as my dad loaded his pest control software from 8 inch floppy disks inserted into a computer the size of a washing machine and tried to get it to do what he wanted it to do. While technology has certainly progressed since those days, I can't say that pest control software has kept up with the pace. That is, unitil I discovered GorillaDesk. If you need a solution for your pest control business, do what I did and give the free trial a shot. You will quickly see how user-friendly, powerful, efficient, and downright essential this software is. GorillaDesk customer support is absolutely superb. As I reached out to GorillaDesk while setting everything up, I was surprised as I encountered passion, excitement, and a sincere desire to receive feedback to better serve customers through the offering new features and updates. This in turn offers users continued improvement in multiple realms including operations, marketing, scheduling, increased revenue, promoting and tracking sales, materials management, ease of exporting data and reports, communication with customers, and much more. Anyone who has ever looked at virtually the same interface year after year will definitely understand how important and exciting this was for me. So, if you've searched and searched, heard sales pitch after sales pitch, and taught your kids a few new words along the road to finding a better pest control software mousetrap, then make the jump to GorillaDesk. www.getnational.com

Mark Strazhari

G. Desk has consistently outperformed any other software we have tried

Reviewed 2018-03-11

G Desk comprises are scheduling, records, some book keeping, product planning, reports, & we are not even currently using 100% of it's options.

Sarah Hollandsworth

We have been enjoying GorillaDesk and found it easy to set up and learn.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Reduced cost compared to our previous software. Much easier to reach support and get help if needed, don't have to be transferred or called back by 6 different people to get assistance. Friendly and helpful community of users. Don't feel trapped by contracts/fees. Easy to use, saves time with invoicing and collecting payment information.

Ohavia Feldman

Far sighted - Best at seeing the whole picture

Reviewed 2018-03-22

The map, everything on one page, ease of changing routes. great customer service, account credits!!! no one else does it right!...Well almost right..should not count as credits and should not be taxed :)

Linda Toon

We have been using GorillaDesk for a few years. It's easy, functional and the support team rock.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Brittany Tribulski

Totally Awesome CRM!

Reviewed 2016-07-11

I came in to run my dad's pest control company and new very little about business or pest control! In large part because of Gorilladesk I now am the COO and keep close stats on everything that's going on! Our techs love the program and I love it and it's changed our business dramatically

MIGUEL MACIAS

Outstanding service from the beginning and ongoing

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to use, easy for customer to read & understand, mobility & on the job access. It contains all the legal documentation needed for state & industry standards.

Bryan Ogle

So far gorrilla desk has helped our growing business keep track of new customers

Reviewed 2018-03-15

was starting to gain more work than I could keep up with using pencil and paper and now I can see on a calendar what days I have room for more work.

Patrick Griffith

Amazing software. Does everything I need and is super easy.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Keeps my business on point.

Aaron Veal

It has been positive. Even when there was a problem it was dealt with with integrity.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

It is very easy to learn and use and helps me look professional. The constant improvement and listening to my concerns makes me assured that I made the right choice.

Adriana Reynolds

Easy to use, love the app, allows me to work and not worry about my clients.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

The #1 thing about this program is its ease of use and it's affordability. GREAT program! Easy to use at the office and technician loves the ease of the app.

Sterling Miller

Success and Growth Obtained

Reviewed 2017-04-06

I have been able to expand into 7 markets in 5 years with the help of a Gorilla. My staff and I are managing all of these locations from one central office with ease. There is no way I would be able to do this without Gorilladesk. It has helped me to scale the business in a way that would have been far more complicated and costly otherwise. I have been told at state inspections that the system we use and the invoices that are generated are "perfect" and "beautiful". The Documentation is complete, paperless, and secure. Gorilladesk is truly a gift from God.

Anonymous

GorillaDesk has made it much easier to schedule & notify customers. Technicians love look & ease

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to navigate, simple to update, drag & drop calendar, gps + check in/out, technicians find it a simple tool and promotes efficiency. The invoicing and syncing with quickbooks has made life easier. The ability to contact customers by email & text.

Mark Atkinson

Great software

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Awesome software. I've even offered to buy the company.

Brandi Owens

Gorilla Desk is intuitive and not heavy in unnecessary info or clicks for the user.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Time saver. Document storage. Ease of use.

Greg Zapp

Easy to use and everything you need is at your finger tips.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

I can send all my invoices to my customers e-mails, my customers can pay on-line ( which I have been told by customers it's easy ) I can access all my customers info from my phone, I-pad or desk top computer. I am able To take credit card payments,

Christy Bennett

Excellent service industry software!

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Great software with great customer support. Always adding updates and new features

Andrew Dixon

great customer service,I feel that they legitimately want to make a better product for pest control

Reviewed 2018-03-09

ease of use and streamline a lot of the different factors of pest control into one system. route optimizer is nice and give you a lot of flexibility to customize after it works.. overall the support team is excellent, there are some things they can't do but they tell exactly why and it makes sense...great people for pest control companies..

Courtney Williams

Extremely user friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Easy, clean program. We love the email invoicing and the partnering with stripe. We receive a lot of positive feedback about how easy it is for our customers to pay using the embedded stripe link.

Felicia Reardon

Have not had an overall bad experience with the software system. Fast response from customer service

Reviewed 2017-08-25

Easy to learn to use - self explanatory for the most part- love that you are able to click and drag jobs to different technicians as that makes arranging the schedule much more easier!

Heather Wolford

After trying several programs, Gorilla desk is the best! Great program and very helpful staff.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Keeps our jobs all in order. We are no longer losing invoices/jobs due to so much paper movement. On the go app is awesome and helps keep accurate notes in the field

Amanda Grady

Gorilla Desk is so easy to use and manage. Does everything we need!Customer service is great.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Gorilla Desk is easy to use & understand, it doesn't require hour of training. It makes scheduling, billing and notifying the client easy. It can be customized to fit the services our business offers.

Lisa Botts

Gorilla Desk is easy to use, the customer service is amazing and the price is completely reasonable

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Helps me run my business without a secretary!

Anonymous

We have used this software for approximately two years and have been pleased overall.

Ease of use, low cost.

Braydon Bergeson

Great product at a great price! Does everything we need it to.

Reviewed 2017-11-15

They're continuing to improve the product with new updates constantly. Anything we have wanted different it ended up becoming a new feature that they have added.

Jennifer Payne

Gorilla Desk/Best Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Overall, it's great software. Ease of use is a 10, User Interface is a 10, customer service is off the charts-FANTASTIC, can't be beat.

Benjamin Chamblee

It's simple enough to learn shortly, but robust enough to meet your needs.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Converting all paperwork to digital cloud based pdfs

Monique Fournier

Great experience this software makes it easy for all of our techs.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Being able to do daily business and routes with ease. Follow ups of customers.

Adam Wolf

My company has been with GorillaDesk for over two years now. Always improving and upgrading system

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Ease of use and functionality . Very intuitive software. The program allows us to be paperless and saves 8-10 Man hours a week minimum.

Dale Jones

Easy to use and keeps all of my customers online and ready to manage and schedule.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Ability to handle all CRM situations. Invoice and scheduling from any device. Notifying customers via text and emails are a huge plus. Now I have a Paperless office.

Mario Villalobos

Use friendly

Reviewed 2018-03-09

The software is easy to use and modify to fit every company needs. It's a great way to keep track of my accounts.

Kendall Sharp

Tight Wads this software pays for itself! Easiest program ever... But crazy powerful.

Reviewed 2016-10-11

Since I was young I have always been in management. I have made a lot of Companies more money thru the years by working smarter. This software will ad to your bottom line.. Well worth the cost. BEST TECH SUPPORT EVER! You will love this program. My guys love this program.

Danielle Pontecorvo

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-03-15

It is easy to move from estimate to payment with a few clicks. Customers are easy to enter and job schedules are easy to print off

Charlie Gurganus

ease of use and much happier with the system.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Being able to pull up my customers information and edit it wherever I am. Accepting payments at the time of service, and running every kind of reports I need.

Adam Collette

GorillaDesk has been a tremendous blessing to our company.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Support...the team is great and fast. It is like they are partners in helping our business to succeed.

Alan Schumacher

For a mid size company it does a great job of reports, scheduling, and support us frat.

Reviewed 2018-03-10

Easy to set up new customers and and jobs. Was up and running in hours. App is easy to use in phone. Software sends out reminders for everything.

Christine Diaz

I have always had a great experience with rep and his crew at gorilladesk. I highly recommend !

Reviewed 2018-03-12

I've always appreciated the ease of use and quick response from tech support. Ease of set up and billing is great too.

Michael Walker

Great program to keep owners organizers. Has gotten much better these past few months

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Better than paper Always improving with new features and great support team. Will become a strong competitor one day.

Karrie Gonzalez

Overall its been good

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It has helped our business streamline everything thing to one main system and keeping it consistent for all staff.

McKay Weaver

Total lifesaver.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

I have tried running a business using spreadsheets and sending bills and collecting payments manually. Using this app has replaced 40 hours a week worth of work.

Travis Michel

I've used multiple pest control software and by far gorilla desk is my favorite.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Gorrila Desk is very easy to use. At a moment I can check what's going on in every aspect from the schedule to the financials. Every time I have had to use customer support they have immediately been very helpful.

Summer Cora

It's been very helpful for our pest control business and has helped us manage our customers well.

Reviewed 2018-03-16

It's great for small businesses and the user interface was easy to pick up. It helped keep all of our customers in order and to keep track of all of ur routes.

Launa Benson

Outstanding in every aspect

Reviewed 2019-09-26

The outstanding customer service has made my job much easier.

Rena Spence

Super easy to use. Customer support has most answers for you within minutes.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Ease of use. Increased Credit card payments.

STEPHANIE LUNDY

Gorilla Desk in a super easy system to use when you have a small business

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Showed us what we used from the system and what further information we were looking for. It's a great stepping off software for growing pest control companies.

Justin Barton

Great Software! Great Company! Easy to Use! In a Good Price Range!

Reviewed 2018-03-18

It gave me and my wife more time back by sheduling and billing almost automatically

Hoke SMITH

Very easy to use and understand. The Gorilla Desk staff is very helpful and attentive.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

It has freed up alot of time. I dont spend hours printing and re-entering invoices into my old out dated system.

Derik Hemingway

Awesome Pest Control Management Software

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Awesome pest control management software for a small company. GorillaDesk makes running my business easy and efficient. This program is incredibly affordable and adds a level of professionalism that is not always seen from a small company. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a reliable software to help manage your company!

Ethan Traub

This is by far the best pest control software we've ever used!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

We're a 20 employee company that's used several different programs to run our business. We found Gorilla Desk after becoming exhausted with our previous software company's lack of progress at integrating their systems into the "age of technology". We never expected Gorilla Desk to perform as well as it does, and we couldn't be more satisfied with the program! We highly recommend Gorilla Desk to everyone.

Joshua James

Been with GD from the beginning of my business, have never had an issue

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Ease of use. As soon as I started GD, I knew pretty much how to navigate through the software to set everything up quick!

Jerika Zuckerman

Simple & Easy to use, very user friendly

Reviewed 2019-04-10

The only reason we are not using this any longer - is we use a multi-event program base and when adding clients we have to add multiple events and with other softare we can configure a program to add as many event types at specified frequencies - not one at a time manually- otherwise I REALLY want to go back from my current software

Shane Priborsky

Easy to use, all the features I need!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Runs my whole company seamlessly.

Ken Joines

Excellent software

Reviewed 2017-04-07

GORILLADESK keeps my business flowing smoothly. With the email and sms confirmation ability it minimizes my phone time and allows us to focus on the business. Would recommend all pest companies to use this amazing software

Matthew Ned

A wonderful tool to keep track of my pest control business. The auto features are the best!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

It has saved me a tremendous amount of time on scheduling and confirming appointments.

BLAIR DOOLEY

This software is quick and easy to learn and can be rolled out in a day

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Ability to go paperless and provide customers with isnatant service reports and invoices

Tim Swackhammer

Excellent Service Based Business Program

Reviewed 2016-08-16

I used gorilladesk for scheduling and billing for a mosquito control business. As with any software there is a bit of a learning curve at the start but once you get the hang of it it is super simple and easy to use.

Bobby Lock

GorillaDesk is great for a one person company.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to use, mobile app has everything I need when I'm in the field working. I can pay by the month, where other services wanted a year's payment.

Josh Wilson

We Love GorillaDesk!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Since acquiring GorillaDesk software for our pest control business, we have been able to expand and grow with ease. It is simple to use, very professional appearance, and in my honest opinion the best software in our industry.

Korey Keels

Very easy to use, staff is responsive

Reviewed 2018-03-08

I really like that the technicians can send estimates, take payments, and fill out documents right from their phone. The ability to add Documents is a plus.

Heidi Sandahl

Great software! So easy to use and the support is stellar.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

The mobile app is so great when on the go. I can easily schedule my day and send invoices from the field. The desktop app is also great, I love the reporting.

Daniel Mojica

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Awesome phone app able to work using phone instant e mail to send estimates and print out documents on the fly

Annette Cantrell

Happy with the program...keeps getting better

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I like the fact that I can track my techs. The ease of use is great! Tech support is AWSOME! Also the face that they listen when you have a suggestion shows me that they are really interested in putting out a quality produce that has as many of the necessary features that most companies will need

Kipp Chilewski

Very efficient

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Keeps us organized with schedules and with it being on phones its always with us when we need it

David Drake

Doesn’t work!

Reviewed 2019-10-21
Review Source: Software Advice

There are way too many steps Involved with this software. As an end user and a business owner this software is way to frustrating to figure out, the customer support is not open after 5pm, which doesn’t work on the West coast. I have used two other software packages in the past that worked well and tried GorillaDesk because they are half the cost but it turns out to be twice the expense if it doesn’t work. I do NOT recommend this software. It’s very amateurish and has cost me ten times the amount of time trying to figure it out than if I simply did hard copies of everything.

Dave McCracken

Great Value & Amazing Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Makes running the business much easier by automating many of the key process's and procedures.

Felicia Reardon

Very easy software system to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

Easy to navigate customer accounts etc - sends out daily reminders via text messages and email - easy to reschedule if need be

ethan fortner

Best pest software out there!!! Customer service is amazing!!!

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Very simple. Easy to teach the techs and office staff. Lots of new features and is continually improving!

Jerika Zuckerman

SO easy to set up & maintain! Excellent layout, customer access and interaction

Reviewed 2018-03-09

The software was very affordable, very complete and extensive and was a HUGE help in the start of our business. Easy to customize and automate!

Kevin D. Smith

I've been extremely impressed...

Reviewed 2018-03-12

One of the best field software products out there...user friendly, ease in the field, mobile capability, real time info...

Spencer Christensen

The best software I have used for pest control and lawn care.

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Ease of use. The company is willing to listen to the customers and add new features that the customers need. Which is huge. That is a game changer. The system does everything I need it to, scheduling, emailing, invoicing, accounts receivables, etc. Unless you have a custom CRM made and pay 20 grand, this is the best one I have found. And I have worked with many PC companies.

Shawn Manchette

It's been great! Wish I made the switch sooner.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

I wish it would support monthly payments. They are always adding new request/capabilities to the system, so I am sure that will be added soon.

Natasha Roberts

Very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-03-15

This software was very easy to figure out and get set up. The customer service is also very good. I like being able to submit suggestions on features that can be added or changed.

Eric Horne

Best pest control program on the market. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 2017-04-08

I have Been using Gorilladesk for about a year now. Easy to use, reasonably priced and the customer support is amazing!

Michael Romero

Very good software

Reviewed 2018-07-13

The software makes it very easy to run a buisness by doing everything for you. The wireless feature is nice as well.

Daniel McCauley

Great experience if you need something they get back to you quick Great software for a small company

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy to use and teach technicians to use. Running end of month reports is easy. All in all very good software.

Steven Golisch

Intuitive design paired with features that end users wanted.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

Cost efective for the smaller operation and intuitively designed to allow for growth within the company.