Kitomba Salon and Spa Software Logo

Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Making you more successful.

Kitomba Salon and Spa Software Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.16/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

She is super delightful and happy to help and answer any questions I have, happy to provide additional training whenever required, she is just wonderful.
The time it frees up it amazing, it offers great reports and a wide range that are extremely useful for any aspect of your business, we love it and wouldnt change it.
Easy to use and very innovative developers always looking at ways to improve the features. Helpdesk support is fantastic.
Dispise kitomba, accounts no response, tech support lack of experience but just keep charging you for a corrupt program.
Still getting clients complaining it’s not working.
Clients unable to leave a review. Cost of text messages is too high.

Kitomba Salon and Spa Software users...

Timely-logocaret

Timely

Shortcuts-logocaret

Shortcuts

ZENOTI-logocaret

ZENOTI

How would you rate Kitomba Salon and Spa Software?

Easy Kitomba

The best costumer service i have ever come across. Everything is made easy, everything is explained and sorted within a few minutes.

Pros

The best part about Kitomba is that its so easy to use. It has more futures than you will use, but its great to know that you have it there encase you ever need it.

Cons

Probably the price. I wish some of the futures were optional, and you would be able to add them as you need.

what a difference a year makes.....

People often say what a difference a day makes. In my case I say what a difference a year makes. Our salon has now been using Kitomba for one year. In that time we have been able to achieve a much better handle on our stock, our productivity and most of all our clients needs. Kitomba support - We had to introduce the system in the first week of December due to issues with previous software suppliers....

Kitomba

Overall happy, have used kitomba since 2004 ish

Pros

Easy to use, system keeps updating when new changes are available

Cons

Nothing so far. We have been happy with the system and service

Run and understand your business

They have been good to work with throughout, great support.

Pros

The easy use front end for the Therapists, but the powerful tools in behind to help run the business successfully. The remote access was also key, full access via Kitombaone make life simple.

Cons

So far nothing springs to mind, as all the features are there as long as you use them!

Changed our business for the best

The targets are a great incentive for our staff to focus on and have definitely influenced sales.

Pros

The online booking, now I don't spend hours making appointments. The automatic texting to confirm the next days appointments. The reporting for stock levels, ordering, business numbers

Cons

Can not think of anything that i did not like.

The customer service has always been fantastic, always happy to guide me through any issues

Pros

I like the benchmark settings, the reports and the accessibility on my phone to change or update appointments

Cons

I have had a few difficulties with the phone application, like wanting to book an appointment but not send a text confirmation which it automatically will, and sometimes moving appointments or changing their time does not always function smoothly

Owner

Haven’t really had any issues it wud be good to have onsite training with all my staff. I would like more as a business owner I brought the salon and there is a lot of stuff on there that I feel I am not getting full use out of because of lack of knowledge

Pros

It was just there when I purchased the salon I would change but it’s to hard

Cons

I find it’s hard to get support to actually come out and do training with staff and it’s so EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE for what it is the only reason I won’t change is because it is what we all know and it is to hard

Have been with Kitomba for many years, good to know it just keeps ticking along..

Lower DNA rate than many

Pros

Local assistance if required. Ease of use, ability to set up in multiple locations. Not sure what else I'm supposed to say I've been using it for 10+ years!

Cons

Cost of text reminders is too high. K1 looks too odd to use to any great detail. Would like to investigate further use of email/letters from info in files.

Kitomba

I’m pretty happy, it could be a little bit cheaper but the support is outstanding

Pros

The way the appointments are booked is easy to read

Cons

Sometimes things randomly go missing like if we have a deposit put on for a client, sometimes it’s gone and they haven’t used it

overall is ok, easy to use

Pros

Customer service is always helpful when we need to call them! Easy to put colour notes in, and easy to book in appointments and rebooking of clients.

Cons

sometimes cant' open the software have to call for help. sometime client didn't get confirmation message. I use to use simple salon price point compare kitomba is expensive.

record keeping & reports make it easy to see what is happening on a daily basis.

Pros

It is easy to use & all staff members can use it easily. The straightforward layout makes the viewing screen easy to see & book appointments simply.

Cons

The overall cost of the text messages makes it a costly experience if you want to message lots of clients.

Love it!

overall we love the software.

Pros

We love how easy it is to use and the marketing opportunities within the software.

Cons

It can occasionally glitch when trying to save a patients notes or not save when in kitomba one.

Kitomba review

We love kitomba. Its ease of access means less downtime for therapists. Great reports which can be easily adapted to personal salon needs.

Pros

Its easy accessibility in being able to check when appointments are made when not in the office.

Cons

The cost comparison with other systems is a bit higher.

considering the time difference Kitomba support is good

smooth running of salon

Pros

Easy to use for all staff members , reports cover most information required. easy access and staff can user

Cons

Company based overseas and sometimes need help during uk day time . most cases can wait for help but sometimes help is needed immediately

Overall very good.

Pros

Easy to use. I like being able to sign into k1 from home. Good for staff to be able to check in. Love clients being able to confirm appointments.

Cons

Wish k1 had more options, I'd like to be able to access more reports from home. Also be able to do marketing.

Great software

Pros

User friendliness. Available features. Customer support

Cons

Not much I don’t like. The support team are always very helpful. The cost was a bit much for a small business but we have come to an agreement recently in which I am happy with.

We have had kitomba for 5 years. It is easy to use, has all the reports you need and great support.

Pros

Its very easy for everyone to use and creates useful reporting. The appointment confirmation is very helpful. It is cost effective

Cons

I would like to send a text message confirmation that let's the client know that they are seeing both stylist and colourist

Absolutely love how easy kitomba is to use. And the staff are always helpful.

Pros

Love the text messaging reminders, love the support, love how easy it is to use. Love that they are always bribing out new features.

Cons

Sometimes the price of the monthly fees can be a bit much, but other then that I can't complain about kitomba!!

I have been using Kitomba for over 6 years in our business and absolutely love it

Pros

The software is very easy to use and if anything does go wrong the customer support is amazing and they will get you sorted very quickly

Cons

If I had to say one con it would be not being able to use concession cards with an exception once they expire.

Love my Kitomba software

Pros

I love the features, easy to use and follow and the customer service is amazing.

Cons

Cost does factor, but I can't fault Kitomba, they have been great to deal with.

Best salon softwear I’ve used

Love the weekly business summaries has everything I need to see at a glance wot each girl is achieving

Pros

The integration of appointments, reports , use of kitomba 1 on mobile SMS ability

Cons

The cost per month is quite expensive but it never fails to deliver

Expensive but lots of functions

Pros

Easy to use and has a lot of functions. The help desk is usually very helpful and return call quickly

Cons

The cost compared to other providers. Three year contracts to get better deals cost of text messages and email should be almost free

Kitomba_ Review

Staff utilization, client retention and rebooking are certainly some of the key metrics for us.

Pros

The reporting is a major benefit. staff utilization. Online Booking has grown the business at least 5%. The ability to have both the local PC and online access as a shared database.

Cons

generating some client reports on their history can be difficult at times. the pricing for SMS is daylight robbery considering that wholesale cost for sms is around 2.5c.

Kitomba Friendly

Pros

Ease and use of all options given to us to run a Hair Salon

Cons

I dont like the fact that it can freeze mid check out but other than that no issues

Reccomend to all.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing negative that comes to mind.