Kitomba Reviews

4.61/5 (31 reviews)

Junia Kerr

We have a much better reminder and re-booking system as well as detailed statistics etc - fabulous

Reviewed 2018-04-24

auto reminders, texting clients as no one listens to voicemail any more, many features such as reports which are comprehensive and allow me to track my business and how it is going, financial records, so many things.

Dorien Van den Berg

Great business tool

Reviewed 2019-05-26

I’ve found it a great tool to use, it’s easy to use and constantly being improved and updated. Thanks Kitomba I will miss seeing my business summaries now that I am no longer a client of yours.

Stephanie Lewis

Some of the reports are a little confusing and sometimes lack specific targeting.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Easy, comprehensive, great support. Always updating and keeping up with things. The staff are friendly and very helpful.

Alanna Reinert

Loyal Customer 5+ years

Reviewed 2018-11-25

For years I was so happy, however I am at the stage of looking else where if this online booking system error doesn’t get resolved.

Kyle Walbank

Getting Better Every Time

Reviewed 2018-05-24

I can see what is booked in from where ever i am. No need to chase people regarding there appointment and client history. Ease of salon functions.

Linda Anagnostopoulos

This is the only software that I have used so I cannot compare it to others.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Easy to make appointments, get daily reports and get information on sales for each stylist and keep records for stock

Kate Mell

Easy to learn and pick up....

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Easy to use, can view when not at work, easy to work out features with create online support and just a phone call. Love team view so you can hope in and do what would take us hours. Nice peope to deal with on the end of the phone...understand that we have no idea.

Annie Gall

We love Kitomba and all the Customer Service support has been amazing!

Reviewed 2018-05-08

From a manual (book and pen) system too Kitomba it has increased our service time, as kitomba you can automate text msgs, reminders, cautions and pos.

Carolyn Strongman

We have had excellent service from all of your staff.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

A comprehensive daily working booking system. Good reporting and stock control. Also some good extra features associated with hairdressing and beauty

Heather Daly

what a difference a year makes.....

Reviewed 2015-01-07

People often say what a difference a day makes. In my case I say what a difference a year makes. Our salon has now been using Kitomba for one year. In that time we have been able to achieve a much better handle on our stock, our productivity and most of all our clients needs. Kitomba support - We had to introduce the system in the first week of December due to issues with previous software suppliers. I know, OMG I thought in the busiest time of the year. However it was made so easy with the support we got on site initially and then on line. Everyone at Kitomba respects your issue, deals with it promptly and most of all, completely satisfying my needs. I also love the 1/2 hour webinar to aid the learning process. Stock and clients - the system has given us such a good look at our stock e.g. what been sitting on shelve too long and clients e.g. when last purchased product that we have been able to react quickly to issues. Feedback from clients love the on line appointment, the text for their birthdays and the Kitomba $$ loyalty programme. The team - It has been great to set up the commission system for each employee, the ability to work out their wages in one easy action is fantastic. We also use the reporting system on K1 i.e. benchmarking to show each team member how they are going. If there is a con to the system it is that while everything is there to use from day one I have found it best to introduce the great systems in a balanced way. This aids the team and also makes sure the learning is there before the next training. I prioritised what I was having the most issues with then went to it Overall I highly recommend this product

Veronica Hardanava

Easy Kitomba

Reviewed 2019-05-23

The best costumer service i have ever come across. Everything is made easy, everything is explained and sorted within a few minutes.

evin austin

The customer service has always been fantastic, always happy to guide me through any issues

Reviewed 2018-05-01

I like the benchmark settings, the reports and the accessibility on my phone to change or update appointments

Jenny Cousins

Have been with Kitomba for many years, good to know it just keeps ticking along..

Lower DNA rate than many

poppy liu

overall is ok, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Customer service is always helpful when we need to call them! Easy to put colour notes in, and easy to book in appointments and rebooking of clients.

Georgina Webster

Reviewed 2018-04-27

record keeping & reports make it easy to see what is happening on a daily basis.

Marjorie Smith

Kitomba review

Reviewed 2019-05-27

We love kitomba. Its ease of access means less downtime for therapists. Great reports which can be easily adapted to personal salon needs.

Sue Brown

considering the time difference Kitomba support is good

smooth running of salon

Sharon Trendle

Overall very good.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Easy to use. I like being able to sign into k1 from home. Good for staff to be able to check in. Love clients being able to confirm appointments.

Jasmine Douglas

We have had kitomba for 5 years. It is easy to use, has all the reports you need and great support.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Its very easy for everyone to use and creates useful reporting. The appointment confirmation is very helpful. It is cost effective

Kirsten Fulcher

Absolutely love how easy kitomba is to use. And the staff are always helpful.

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Love the text messaging reminders, love the support, love how easy it is to use. Love that they are always bribing out new features.

Sara Collins

I have been using Kitomba for over 6 years in our business and absolutely love it

Reviewed 2018-04-27

The software is very easy to use and if anything does go wrong the customer support is amazing and they will get you sorted very quickly

Isabell Pearaon

Best salon softwear I’ve used

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Love the weekly business summaries has everything I need to see at a glance wot each girl is achieving

Treena Albert

Expensive but lots of functions

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Easy to use and has a lot of functions. The help desk is usually very helpful and return call quickly

maria zintschenko

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Does not allow you to delete names etc when you have gone wrong.

Emily Dorning

Reviewed 2019-05-23

It’s super easy, convenient and quick to use and my staff have found it great to learn with