Scout Reviews - Page 2

Perfect for our small business

Implementation, day to day use and support are excellent

Pros

We love automated invoicing and billing ease of use time saved with clients doing their own scheduling legitimacy we secure as a business having our own app Clients love the ability to schedule their own appointments checkin and checkout report cards

Cons

We’d like to see a customer chat feature We also feel it would be helpful for clients to add beginning, ending visit times, number of visits per day and it automatically schedule repeating visits for them.

Game Changer

My experience with Scout has been very positive. I don't think I could have made it through the previous holiday season without it. It's invaluable, in my opinion. I'm working hard to get to full capacity. Once I accomplish that, I'm looking forward to hiring help. Scout's staffing features help make business growth very achievable.

Pros

The amount of time it saves me. Conservatively Scout software increases my capacity for pet care by 50%. Now when I finish pet care for the day I can make dinner and relax instead of catching up on paperwork and invoicing.

Cons

Some clients have a difficult time utilizing the scheduling component of the software. Little hiccups like this are to be expected and it's mostly user error.

Scout is absolutely amazing for my business!

They make everything so easy, from scheduling to billing. I couldn't ask for anything better!

Pros

I love the simplicity of the layout, for both the website and the app for owners/pet sitters. Everything is so easy to figure out, but if you ever need help, their support is incredible! I've had a few issues (of my own doing!) so far, but every time I've reached out to support, they've responded very quickly and in a friendly manner, not like most companies these days! Their apps are very user-friendly, for pet owners and sitters, and they offer all of the features that you could want for your pet sitting business. I couldn't be happier that I found out about them, since I'm switching from a pet sitting website to my own business, and Scout has made it so simple and pain-free!!

Cons

I wish that the camera was a little quicker for capturing those fast puppies, but I was told that they'd look into improving it.

Thanks for the great review, Nicole. We really appreciate it!

Great Experience So Far!!

I’ve already emailed Scout about some improvements that clients requested and things I’ve suggested. I really wish I could add, edit and cancel appointments while mobile in the app and not just from my computer. And clients REALLY want to be able to login on their computers as an option as well. But overall I’m very happy with Scout and especially their CS. I have already recommended to others and will continue to do so!

Pros

Was pretty easy to transition all my clients over to it. Customer service is super fast to respond to questions or concerns. And very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

I had some bugs when trying to upload photos during appointments. I did the recommendations Scout suggested. They have greatly improved this issue. But it still happens during some appointments. 2nd issue that has been happening this last week is when you snap the photo to begin appointment, it would kick me out and close the app. Not good when you are on a schedule and can’t start the appointment because of this.

Great product and friendly/responsive staff

Overall, very positive. We’ve had a few issues with customers phones not being updated or the app being a little wonky but the team at Scout is always right on it and happy to help. We never feel like we’re left to fend for ourselves because they’re just a simple chat away.

Pros

I love the simplicity of using it. The software seemed very familiar from the get-go and most of our customers have no questions at all on how to set up. This saves us a lot of Bach and forth emails.

Cons

It does lack some features such as iCal integration, and branding capabilities. They do seem open to suggestions but those are things that would make this product a 10/10 for me

Great support

I can't complain so far. the things I like least aren't deal breakers...just things that I see could get better in the future as the folks there get more input from real people and experiences.

Pros

I love the Scout app for it's ease of use on the client end. My customers love it and I do as well when it comes to knowing my schedule and all that fun stuff. Also Scout is very quick at getting back to me with questions and concerns.

Cons

I have spoken to folks at Scout about making version of the app for the administrator. Being a one man operation at the moment doesn't have me with a lap top all the time to take care of things like approving schedules and what not. I'd love to be able to use the app for working on my billing summaries or changing schedules while I'm out and about.

Efficient App!

I'm really happy with Scout so far! It's not perfect, but it's newer, and I'm sure any features they're lacking now will be updated in the future.

Pros

I tried out several popular software systems and apps before choosing Scout. This app was the most user friendly on the customer/client side.

Cons

I wish there was some sort of in app messaging system other than what is provided as well as staff being able to input their own availability.

Scout is PAWesome!

The software itself worked great not only for me, but for my clients too - I heard nothing but good things from them! When I had questions for the Scout team, I would always get a speedy and friendly response. Appreciated the emails keeping me in the loop the few times there was technical issues.

Pros

Easy to use, professional looking, had everything I needed (and more!) to help me run my business effectively.

Cons

If anything, maybe some more customizable options.

Overall, it is a fantastic program that is extremely inexpensive for what it provides

Pros

The cost is by far the top selling point for this software. I also really enjoy the features that are built in, mainly the photograph check in system. It makes our walker's job much easier.

Cons

When adding a customer, it doesn't immediately take you to the pet portion (which you need to schedule any appointments). The GPS tracking isn't the greatest or most accurate out there but it gets the job done.

Thanks for the feedback, Colton! Much appreciated! We are working on a new mobile app with better GPS tracking. Also, I like the idea of offering to add pets right away after creating a customer. We'll add it to our list!

Scout Software

My overall experience with scout has been positive. I appreciate the ease of use and customer service.

Pros

The pros associated with scout software begin with the customer service. Any time I have needed help or had a question, the scout team has always been quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

What I like least about Scout software is the ease of use. I have commonly had customers that are already familiar with the software run into issues with scheduling. Also, I am not fond of the credit card transaction fees associated with Braintree when I can use PAYPAL or venmo for free.

Scout is Amazing!

Pros

I tried a couple other apps before this one and I can't believe the difference! Scout is so easy to use and is constantly adding more functions and updating to make things even better. The app interface is simple, clear and beautiful, so I feel great using it to represent my business with my clients. The schedule syncs right up to the invoicing and bills my clients automatically - I can't count how much time and energy this has saved me, it has completely transformed my business. Last and best, the customer service is out of this world good. They have a live chat option with REAL PEOPLE, not even a bot. 11/10.

Cons

I would like to be able to access more options as an administrator via the app as opposed to having to do this from the browser.

Detailed, intuitive, well thought out app.

Good.customer follow up with trouble shooting. App is very helpful in running my business. It has allowed me to take on more clients and more staff, to be more organized and present more professionally.

Pros

Invoicing, scheduling, GPS data, ease of use.

Cons

There are just a few little things that would be helpful such as a link to venmo and cashapp for payment collection,

Functional and User Friendly

Overall the experience has been good. Working with this company has made my small business run more smoothly and organized. I'm a le to keep track of on going appointments and what happens during the appointment and documentation of notes is a plus. The app is very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Has ways to customize and add business log. Makes invoices easily to send to customers and keeps track of revenue. Can modify and adjust appointments and send notifications to clients without hassle of going through multiple screens. Customer service feed back is great and they respond quickly to fix bugs or glitches.

Cons

Product is relatively new to me. It does have a few bugs that are fixable. Being able to add an appointment after the date has passed. Or being able to add a credit without the invoice closing out and sending g an automatic email to the customer.

Excellent Customer Service

One of the things that really makes Scout superior from other Pet Care Software is their customer service. Rep is fast, and I mean, fast. He solves issues and responds to questions and concerns very quickly, and you can tell he is passionate about this company. I have immersed myself in competitive companies like PetCheck and TimeToPet, and Scout is so very different. Not only have they simplified...

Pros

Easy check-in and check-out Easy invoicing User friendly

Cons

Nothing to report at this time. The software meets my expectations.

Perfect for our small business

Pros

Ease of use! It was simple to set up (took less than an hour). Clients love the ability to track and book their appointments. Being able to use my existing invoicing software

Cons

Clients can’t download pictures from the app but can from their email. Can’t edit an appointment from the professional app

Amazing Software

Great service all the way from the initial consultation through to support with daily use

Pros

Amazing software right out of the box with an amazing and reactive support service 2nd to none. Your clients will think you’ve invested thousands in your custom pet up

Cons

There is nothing to not like about scouts software

Makes you look more professional!

It’s been excellent

Pros

I’ve had scout for my business since August 2020 and I’m still learning new thing about the software. It’s made me and my business look more professional and clients love it.

Cons

That we have to pay to use the online payment process but it is okay.

Changed Our Business

Pros

Ever since we've adopted Scout into our business, it's been night and day. It makes our services more transparent and easier for the customer to book. Scout's customer service is also amazing. You never feel they're too busy to help and they always get back to you if they aren't able to help right away.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons. The team is very open to feedback and ideas from its users. I think it's going to continue to evolve into an even better product.

Essential Software for Pet Services

Not only is their product amazing, their support is just as impressive. The (many) times I've had a question, they have gotten back to me literally within minutes. Their level of service is unparalleled.

Pros

This software is the best. It allows for easy interface with customers, management of a schedule and invoicing and billing to all be done seamlessly.

Cons

They actually just fixed the one thing that I thought was challenge- updates to the software are now automated which helps with the customer-side of updates.

Great!

I have been having a really good experience so far. I haven’t been using it for that long, but it is serving my purposes well.

Pros

This is a great app for tracking my appointments and invoicing my clients. I am a member of both Wag and Rover, and each platform has advantages and disadvantages. I like Scout because it functions very well and I only pay a monthly subscription instead of the platform taking a percentage of each separate booking. It was designed primarily for walk services so there are a few odd things about overnight bookings, but it lets me manage my business at my own pace which is really awesome.

Cons

The start and stop times of individual bookings is weird, and there are things I would change about overnight stay bookings, but the app makes it clear it is a work in progress.

Best pet sitting software on the market

Pros

Ease of usability was the most important factor for me when choosing a pet sitting software. I tried out many different platforms over the course of a year and Scout is simply the best. It's a very attractive platform and I hardly have clients asking me feature questions. It's designed with the user in mind. I found with other platforms that there were so many unnecessary functions offered that it made the process confusing and added a learning curve.

Cons

There are a few features that this software is lacking, HOWEVER, the awesome support staff is working on all of them. Scout is very receptive and responsive to feedback. Even though it is missing some minor features that I would use, I know they will take their time during development and do it the right way.

Overall was a great experience! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was quick to respond and handle questions promptly.

Pros

I liked how easy it is to use and easy to navigate through the different tabs.

Cons

I wish there was a section clients could message through the app.

The best management software for dog walking / sitting businesses.

Scout has enabled me to manage my business more efficiently, I've minimised time spent on scheduling & can manage my team more effectively. Scout has also has enabled plan my business growth knowing that I have a reliable tool to manage some key parts of the day to day functions within the business.

Pros

The best features are: - Team schedules / client appointment management - Client reporting - Easy to use

Cons

There is no mobile admin app (only a web app).

Easier to use than others

I think it works great for the price.

Pros

I like that this software has GPS tracking and a lead form.

Cons

I wish the app worked better for my iPhone user customers

Lifesaver

They offer unbelievable almost instantaneous customer support.

Pros

The absolute ease of use and maneuverability.

Cons

The GPS in the report is a little vague.