Streamline Logo

Driven by Property Managers!

Streamline Reviews

Suggested alternatives

hostaway
guesty
lodgify

I rarely wholeheartedly recommend a product but as an entrepreneur I both respect and have confidence they will continue to put clients first with a very robust, customizable product.
I like the integrations with third parties and the organization of the software in general. I really like that Streamline is very open to suggestions to improve their software from there users.
Their user friendly interface is the best in the market for vacation rental software and rivals any of leading software providers.
If they can't figure it out, they will submit a ticket and escalate the problem. Response time is normally within 24 hours unless an emergency.
This software is not your "out of a box" software, it is forever changing with Property Management trends so I'll never feel that I'm outgrowing this software.
Over the last 5 years, Stay Alfred has doubled every year, and we need software that can grow with us. Frustrated after 5 systems failed us, we turned to streamline.

ML

Michelle L.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Last Stop for Reservation Software

My experience with customer service has been exemplary with everyone that I speak with. 99% of the time my issue is resolved in the first phone call. If they can't figure it out, they will submit a ticket and escalate the problem. Response time is normally within 24 hours unless an emergency!

Pros

I love how intuitive the software is all the features that are available. This my 3rd reservation software system I have trained on and I think the last! The company is constantly evolving with the ever changing rental world and keeping us in the loop!

Cons

The reporting area could be improved. One of the things I wish would happen is that the title of the report and the date you ran it would show up. Most reports show up in Excel and must be modified/tailored to my specific needs - this is both good and bad.

SW

Shandry W.

StreamLine VRS

Very Good, I cannot find a better software at this time.

Pros

I like using this software to manage all my vacation rental company properties. It is somewhat intuitive and somewhat easy to use. I like that they are working to have all the listing sites integrated as well.

Cons

That I can currently at the moment only integrate one listing site as the listing sites do not all manage fees and taxes the same so I cannot have one universal rate to make integration for all sites. I wish that the customer service department was a bit more helpful and useful. Also a better way to train without having to go to a streamline conference that is a little too pricey I sometimes have issues with syncing calendars when I have two home combined together using the parent logic. It sometimes does not block perfectly. I wish I could have a way to customize more for my needs as a company

TH

Tiffany H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Horrible Experience - they call it Streamline University for a reason...they expect you to go back to school and get a tech degree ...you are on your own.

Pros

The ability to what I thought grow a small business. More functionality. More options. More buttons.

Cons

What was to take 6 weeks turned easily to 6 months. They expect you to know technical things so if you are not tech savvy or can spend thousands of dollars to hire people to help you, steer clear of this company. They do not have people to support you and will not make you a priority until you break down and throw your hands up. they have a horrible "ticket" system that only serves to fill your...

Hi Tiffany. Thank you so much for your review. We take our client's feedback very seriously and would like the opportunity to address this. We looked into your experience with us and see you had different account managers assigned to you along your training per your request since no one seemed to be a good fit. We want to make everyone's experience great, so we were happy to accommodate. After...

MC

Michael C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Amazing Depth of Functionality - Great Value

We've looked at numerous solutions in the market and this is the best. It does almost everything you can think of to some degree. The company is led by an amazing man who is passionate about the industry and his solution. You cant go past this solution for a small - medium sized property manager.

Pros

Strong Channel Integration, amazing Depth and Breadth of Functionality, Ease of Use, Good value for money, thriving customer base, software has very few bugs new features are regularly provided (but unannounced!). I am very impressed.

Cons

Support has deteriorated over the last 3 years. Product strategy is unknown to customers but it appear to be focused on Channel Integration / Distribution. It needs to have some balance. The system has some useful reports but in general it is quite difficult to get information out of the system to analyse/summarise for management or operational reporting.

JL

Joanne L.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Love this Software and Company!

Our company switched to the Streamline software 3 years ago. We selected them after an indepth review of at least 10 other vacation software companies. We chose them as we loved their innovative approach and their "can do" attitude. 3 years later --we still feel the same. We believe they have an end to end solution with the most responsive support team in the industry. The lead system has empowered us to be more aggressive and accountable with our guest reservations. Streamline continues to add new features--making it one of the most forward looking companies in the vacation rental industry. Joanne Logie-Managing Partner New England Vacation Rentals

Pros

Love the Lead System and the auto docs.

Cons

Like any software--there is a learning curve. But the support staff provides great training and are very responsive.

NW

Nicole W.

Streamline wasn’t for us

It was so-so. We were able to function and our guests and owners were not aware of the issues we were having just to get simple tasks completed.

Pros

I enjoyed the booking audit profiles- we were easily able to print the details of the bookings to compare against our book keeping process

Cons

A lot- it was not user friendly. The learning curve was difficult and features that you use frequently like setting rate sets were clunky and not streamlined

SF

Spencer F.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

The best vacation software I've used

Over the last 14 years I've used four other vacation rental programs, and all of them seemed to be designed by people that had no real idea what Vacation Rental Management entailed. I was an early adopter of Streamline, and I have to say that for the first time ever we finally had a software package with all the tools we needed. Streamline has a lot of powerful tools, that once mastered, can Streamline your daily tasks. After we switched to Streamline we grew our business from 1 office and 4 employees, to 3 offices, in two states, with 13 employees. Thank you Streamline for helping to make this possible with your excellent tools.

Pros

Integration with other sites, email triggers, flexible design allows each individual property to be customized with different settings.

LZ

Lee Z.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking!

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking! When you sign up for Streamline products, you are not just signing up for vacation rental software, you are joining a family of highly progressive, forward thinking team members AND a large group of innovative property managers. The Streamline team is responsive and takes care of our requests, at times incorporating them into a new software feature. Be prepared for a ride into your future and try to keep up! The results are well worth it!

Pros

When you purchase Streamline, you are purchasing a whole team of people. If you have any issues, you can find the answers. If they don't have an answer, they will work with you to design one! Very functional.

RH

Rachele H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Software selection is not just about great features, it is about great support people.

Pros

PMS software selection and integration is a process that you will never forget. It is neither simple nor painless. While I appreciate all of Streamline's functionality , I value most the people behind the product. A truly successful software choice is not only about great features and affordability, it is about the support relationships you build with people that are truly interested in helping you grow your business.

Cons

I believe there is still work to be done with owner accounting documents.

MC

Matt C.

Real Estate, self-employed

The best vacation rental software out there!!

I was the regional manager for another vacation rental management company before going out on my own. I spent months researching software platforms and watching demos and felt that Streamline was the best software available. I have now been a Streamline customer for over two years now and can honestly say that Streamline is the best vacation rental software on the market. They are constantly introducing new features and improving the software. If I ever have an issue their customer service department is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. My account manager has always responded to my requests the same day. Streamline might not be the cheapest out there but I believe you get what you pay for.

Pros

Customer Service and support

RS

Rachel S.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

If you are a hotel or lodge, look elsewhere now.

All around not a good system for our lodge. We liked that it was all inclusive but our bookings and revenue suffered terribly. Once we moved to another system our bookings immediately picked up within 24 hours. We were promised many things when they sold us the software and non of those promises were actually delivered.

Pros

System is easy to use and all in one place. I liked the ticket program if you have an issue or questions.

Cons

We were told this system was compatible with lodges/hotels and integrated with 3rd party sites and much more but found all of this to be untrue and only worked for individual vacation rental property companies. We had to move because non of this was accurate. Probably a decent system for vacation rental homes but if you have a lodge or hotel look elsewhere for sure! The answer to every question of ours was a no. After this system did nothing that was promised we were told we would get our money for the site build back but that never happened. We moved to a much better company and are so happy we left shortly after trying Streamline.

MA

Michelle A.

Streamline is a fantastic company and their software is far superior than any other I have seen.

Pros

The ease of use for sure. Uploading new properties is so simple and integration with many vendors has made the process so simple and streamlined. The customer service is extraordinary. Once you sign up for the software, they are there with you all the way. We love our customer service rep! My rep is our go-to person at streamline and she is so helpful always.

Cons

sometimes they update so fast they don't have time to let us know of the new products they are offering!

RC

Renata C.

Choosing a vacation rental reservation software partner is like choosing a Business Partner. As our company almost doubled in size, our work load also doubled and so did our software partner commissions and website change fees. We were doing all the work and our Other Business Partner was making all the money! When we discovered Streamline and its many "one stop shop" features, it was the Business...

SD

Steve D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great vacation rental software package

Pros

Flexible vacation rental software package that is always improving. Could not run our day to day business without this software!

Cons

I took some time to learn all the functionality of the software but once through this learning curve you really realize how comprehensive it is!

MH

Matthew H.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

SERIOUSLY THE BEST OUT THERE!!

This software is by far the best we have used! We had used Guesty when we first started our company and ran into accounting nightmares everyday! The first day we started implementing StreamLine VRS has given us comfort in knowing everything is correct. The Accounting/Housekeeping and Guest Apps make this company truly untouchable. If you want the best overall company with amazing behind the scenes like Candace(Our REP), definitely choose StreamLine.

Pros

We love the overall Family Team like our business is built! Accounting Guest and Housekeeping App Intergrations

Cons

Dave! But he is no longer with the company! Sorry Dave!!

Tiffany M. G.

Individual & Family Services, 201-500 employees

Streamline handles all aspects of finances and documentation for escrow.

Pros

Streamline is extremely convenient with its ability to batch entire lists of documents to green folders and other programs at one time. It assists me in keeping finances balanced and print all layouts at once.

Cons

The search engine isn't as helpful as I would like. The entire title of a document has to be entered to locate a specific file instead of one word or partial.

JD

John D.

Does Everything I Can Imagine

For many years, we were a customer of one of the system that got absorbed by HomeAway. For a variety of reasons, we began looking for new options. After testing several (and being disappointed every time), we found Streamline. We are still 'new users' with everything just rolling out, but I have yet to find anything that it won't do that I want it to do. Every meeting and session that we have...

JS

Jose S.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Very good

Pros

Good interface and good features. Overall great value.

Cons

Missing a lot of features and needs to listen to clients more.

JB

Jim B.

Streamline is great

We've been using Streamline vacation software for about 8 years. It's the best thing we ever did for our company and now every system is automated from the sales process to direct deposit payments to home owners. I can't tell you how much this has positively impacted our company related to: savings time, managing guests, optimizing processes, automating systems, and tracking success. Streamline has helped us grow by 42-55% every year for the past 5 years in a row. All this with a self-managing team that is fluid, efficient, and very comfortable using the Streamline system. If you are looking to change software or thinking about buying vacation rental software for the first time, Streamline is the way to go. I highly recommend them to any vacation rental company.

HD

Hilda D.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Found the best vacation rental reservation system .... Steamline has it all ....

I don't even know where to start, great software, really easy to manage, awesome staff, constantly support with the best customer service. Our clients are impressed on how they can access to their property from any internet device on real time. We see forward to work with Streamline software for many more years

Pros

Access on real time

BM

Betty M.

Vacation and Rental Software

Our company has been a client of Streamline since 2009. They have always made every effort to support our needs and changes in a timely and professional manner. Of course, I am the type of person that wants it "now" and I truly believe the Streamline group does changes as soon as they can. The staff are polite and professional. Before teaming with Streamline, we had tried other software programs and by far, Streamline is the most user friendly and is as close as a company can be to fulfilling all our requirements.

JK

Jeff K.

Best Vacation Rental Software on the Planet

Hands down, this is the best PMS system ever! Carlos real knows because he is one of us. I have tried a lot of brands and this one does EVERYTHING. If you want a true auto-pilot system this is it. From taking the booking to welcoming the guest back for another stay and everything in between.

TK

Theo K.

Saves payroll

We started using streamline software two years ago. In that time our business has grown 40%. Because of streamline we have not had to add any new staff. Streamline has enabled us to put all of that growth into bottom line profits.

SS

Steve S.

Innovation & Functionality

We have been using Streamline for many years, we love to have constant features added to the system, building up the system to be very functional for all of our departments, keeping our company ahead in the game.

LW

Loren W.

Streamline: Good stuff

More than happy to endorse Streamline. No comparison to our prior server-based overpriced program. Some smart people keep cranking out more and more great features for staff and guests to use. Property owners too.