Streamline Reviews

4.59/5 (63 reviews)

Nathan Nienhuis

Evolving Industry Requires an Evolving Software

Reviewed 2019-05-23

I have been using Streamline for the last 7 years so I have been able to really see the software evolve and improve over time. There is no better vacation rental software out there! When we made the switch to Streamline, within a few months we had to let 2 people go because Streamline took their jobs. The system is so robust and efficient when set up correctly that it can do allow you to grow without bringing on any new staff or it can force you to let people go because their job is now being done for them. From a business perspective, it doesn't get any better than that. Streamline is well worth the money.

Sue Eckenrode

Powerful software that make my job easier!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

As a long time client of Streamline, we could not be more pleased with the system and the Streamline staff. The system is very powerful and has so many feature that enhance our vacation rental business. We handle 160 vacation homes, cottages, townhomes, and villas at a year round resort. We are able to manage a large volume of business with minimal staffing (3 employees) due to its efficiency. The customer support is responsive and very knowledgeable. It integrates beautifully to our website and with third party vendors. We would definitely recommend the Streamline to manage your vacation rentals.

Jolene Houy

Don't waste your time or money on anything else! Streamline was the BEST decision I ever made!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Streamline was the BEST decision I ever made! It has saved me a ton of time and a lot of money because I can take care of everything I need to run a successful Property Management Company in one spot. From accounting to housekeeping to maintenance to third party distribution to paying owners & vendors to owner management to front desk to website creation and security...it's ALL there! The best part of Streamline is the Streamline TEAM! They are unique, driven, intelligent, innovative individuals who have their customers as their TOP priority. This software is not your "out of a box" software, it is forever changing with Property Management trends so I'll never feel that I'm outgrowing this software. I will be forever thankful that I found them! After 7 years, I'm even happier then the day I made the decision to go with them! THANK YOU STREAMLINE!!!

Suzanne Kilner

Amazing software built by great team - with exceptional customer service!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Streamline continues to develop and add great features to its platform. The team works collaboratively with their customers in the development of these new features. The support team is exceptionally responsive. The software has been instrumental in "streamlining" our operation, and supporting our growth path. There are even more features we are planning to implement when our operations is ready to absorb that will create even more efficiencies. We use streamline on our mac's, iPads, iPhones, and android devices. The web access is makes working anywhere, anytime (or timezone) fast and easy. The mobile apps for housekeeping and work orders are used by our team daily and are robust for any size business. We are early adopters of many of the complex new features of Streamline. The Streamline Summit is a great opportunity to gain industry knowledge, provide product feedback, and get refresher information.

Larry Hoffer

Streamline VRS

Reviewed 2019-06-09

They are forward thinking and collaborative - and listen to our needs. Customer service has, in the past, been a bit spotty - partially due to their rapid growth. For the past 8-12 months, customer service has been excellent.

Shandry Williams

StreamLine VRS

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Very Good, I cannot find a better software at this time.

Michael Clarke

Amazing Depth of Functionality - Great Value

Reviewed 2018-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

We've looked at numerous solutions in the market and this is the best. It does almost everything you can think of to some degree. The company is led by an amazing man who is passionate about the industry and his solution. You cant go past this solution for a small - medium sized property manager.

Emily McCarthy

Streamline keeps our Vacation Rental business organized!

Reviewed 2018-07-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Streamline has a LOT of functions and uses. We don't use all of them, but it seems like every couple of months we are finding something new to implement, and the organization of our business continues to improve. I love the maintenance/ inspection apps especially, as they are so user friendly. The customer service is always on top of responding to replies in a very timely manner, and I'm very pleased with what SL offers.

Michelle Lentini

Last Stop for Reservation Software

Reviewed 2019-06-17

My experience with customer service has been exemplary with everyone that I speak with. 99% of the time my issue is resolved in the first phone call. If they can't figure it out, they will submit a ticket and escalate the problem. Response time is normally within 24 hours unless an emergency!

Joanne Logie

Love this Software and Company!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Our company switched to the Streamline software 3 years ago. We selected them after an indepth review of at least 10 other vacation software companies. We chose them as we loved their innovative approach and their "can do" attitude. 3 years later --we still feel the same. We believe they have an end to end solution with the most responsive support team in the industry. The lead system has empowered us to be more aggressive and accountable with our guest reservations. Streamline continues to add new features--making it one of the most forward looking companies in the vacation rental industry. Joanne Logie-Managing Partner New England Vacation Rentals

Rachael Ikola

Constant Battle

Reviewed 2018-04-30

We went with this software because our owners wanted to have their listings on sites such as Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, etc. The manual entry of maintaining the calendars and pricing on these sites was impossible with over 70 listings & hundreds of bookings a month. We also liked the idea of having the owner, housekeeping, & maintenance apps for ease of use. The system would probably be great for small business's getting started in the industry.

Spencer Farnsworth

The best vacation software I've used

Reviewed 2016-10-16

Over the last 14 years I've used four other vacation rental programs, and all of them seemed to be designed by people that had no real idea what Vacation Rental Management entailed. I was an early adopter of Streamline, and I have to say that for the first time ever we finally had a software package with all the tools we needed. Streamline has a lot of powerful tools, that once mastered, can Streamline your daily tasks. After we switched to Streamline we grew our business from 1 office and 4 employees, to 3 offices, in two states, with 13 employees. Thank you Streamline for helping to make this possible with your excellent tools.

Karen M Christensen

Vacation Rentals made easier

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Streamline has been the best software and has continued to expand it's capabilities. The latest intergrations with major listing sites has created a lot less work for us.

Jordan Allen

I've use 5 platforms...and Streamline is the best out there.

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Over the last 5 years, Stay Alfred has doubled every year, and we need software that can grow with us. Frustrated after 5 systems failed us, we turned to streamline. If your looking to grow your operation, choosing the right software is critical for success. Streamline made that decision easy. If you want to grow, and not have to hop around various software, make sure they have large clients. When your company gets more sofisticated, you will need in-depth accounting, maintenance, work orders, payments, distribution channel options, and support. I just attended the Streamline Summit. If you don't believe me, just attend. Carlos has built a company culture that cares and striver to be the best, not just take customers money and then turn away.

Lee Zeller

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

If you are searching for a Vacation Reservation System, stop looking! When you sign up for Streamline products, you are not just signing up for vacation rental software, you are joining a family of highly progressive, forward thinking team members AND a large group of innovative property managers. The Streamline team is responsive and takes care of our requests, at times incorporating them into a new software feature. Be prepared for a ride into your future and try to keep up! The results are well worth it!

Nicolette Donald , CCHP

Streamline is not just their name but the service they provide as well! No other software compares!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-31

This software effectively streamlines and automates all of my business processes. The flow of task management is smooth, user-friendly, and intuitive. Everything from inquiries, quotes, reservations, accounting and customer service in one system from start to finish. Unlimited capabilities with customizable documents, triggers, and fields. The housekeeping and maintenance app is easy for our vendors to use and allows us to obtain precise, real time information to better serve our guests. Streamline comes with a lot of functionality and extras for a price well below the competitor.

Tiffany Ha

Horrible Experience - they call it Streamline University for a reason...they expect you to go back to school and get a tech degree ...you are on your own.

Reviewed 2018-11-19
Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to what I thought grow a small business. More functionality. More options. More buttons.

Matt Caldwell

The best vacation rental software out there!!

Reviewed 2017-03-06

I was the regional manager for another vacation rental management company before going out on my own. I spent months researching software platforms and watching demos and felt that Streamline was the best software available. I have now been a Streamline customer for over two years now and can honestly say that Streamline is the best vacation rental software on the market. They are constantly introducing new features and improving the software. If I ever have an issue their customer service department is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. My account manager has always responded to my requests the same day. Streamline might not be the cheapest out there but I believe you get what you pay for.

Michelle Aarons

Streamline is a fantastic company and their software is far superior than any other I have seen.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

The ease of use for sure. Uploading new properties is so simple and integration with many vendors has made the process so simple and streamlined. The customer service is extraordinary. Once you sign up for the software, they are there with you all the way. We love our customer service rep! My rep is our go-to person at streamline and she is so helpful always.

LaShonne Straughter

Reviewed 2019-06-03

I love that this system can be used for relaying work orders as well as scheduling, it works as a lead management system, a booking engine, and you can load it with house and unit information as much as you need. The system does it all.

Luis Calvo

The Great Experience of Property Manage Control

Reviewed 2017-07-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It is a very good, easy to use software that only needs a little tune up to interface Quickbooks of any other accounting software to make it almost perfect.

Alaina Davis

Streamline's integrations are a life saver!

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Great property management software that includes all functions of your business in one place which makes your team more efficient.

Renata Circeo

Reviewed 2015-08-07

Choosing a vacation rental reservation software partner is like choosing a Business Partner. As our company almost doubled in size, our work load also doubled and so did our software partner commissions and website change fees. We were doing all the work and our Other Business Partner was making all the money! When we discovered Streamline and its many "one stop shop" features, it was the Business Partner we were looking for! With a small staff, we were logging into eight different systems to accomplish what we could get done with one click into Streamline and QuickBooks Online. We were able to hire a couple more staff members with the amount of money we were saving by switching to Streamline! The intuitive features are too numerous to list, however some of the cool ones include: the ease of setting up new units; the fun of creating and managing the guest/owner/housekeeping/maintenance documents; the great online Quickbooks interface; the interface with popular listing sites like VRBO, Flipkey and Homeaway; the ability to book and quote from the calendar; the unlimited customizable reports and filters; the customizable unit information fields; the easy work order maintenance area; the all inclusive housekeeping report that is easily changed when a new cleaning company takes over a unit; the amazing WordPress customizable website (change a menu item for FREE!); and on and on... If you are looking to make a switch and you are ready to take the time to customize your reservation software to fit your needs at a very affordable rate, then your Business Partner must be Streamline!

Rebecca S

Proud Streamline Software Users

Reviewed 2016-10-14

In 2015, we were introduced to Streamline Software at an industry event held here in Orlando. The place was packed and we, honestly, stopped for the cool guitar-shaped bottle opener/key chains they had on the table. That's when Brett asked about our software needs, and listened as we replied. We needed a multi-purpose operations software with easy web and mobile access for our owners, guests and support staff to stay informed and efficient. Brett said, "We have that and more! Do a demo!" Who wants to do another software, demo? No one, that's who, but our team was intrigued. We liked what we saw and decided this was the best software available to help us maximize our business. Since joining the Streamline family in October 2015, we have received a tremendous amount of support and never felt that we were on our own through the tedious transition from old software to new. It was helpful to have an involved and proactive account manager with us every step of the way. After attending our second Streamline Summit and almost a year of usage under our belts, we know that we made the right choice for our business. Streamline is the most comprehensive property management software available; you get custom reporting, easy to read dashboards, inventory management, web/mobile apps for everyone, responsive custom websites, and the most amazing technical support. And now a new phone system that integrates with its software and offers owner/guest recognition with pop up info,texting AND chat... minds blown! We are proud to use Streamline Vacation Rental Software!

Lewis Bricker

Great product

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Streamline is a very powerful program with extraordinary features. The ease of use setting up owners, rentals and cleaning crews is great. The month end reports, accounting reports, vendor payments and for owners is extremely easy to follow.

Steve Donahoe

Great vacation rental software package

Reviewed 2019-06-15

Flexible vacation rental software package that is always improving. Could not run our day to day business without this software!

Katherine Rosenberg

This software is fantastic, it meets our needs and allows for easy growth!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

We love that its a "one stop shop". We can manage every aspect of our business from one place. No more managing reservations, communications, website and accounting in different software packages. Everything is integrated and we can stop duplicating efforts and focus on getting business done! It's obviously an involved process, but the client support is awesome. Our account manager, Marco, is well-versed, and available for questions. He makes the training process both thorough technically, and also fun and easy to understand. This software's tailored process makes us confident about the future of our business and the opportunities ahead. We are thrilled that we chose to go with Streamline!

Anonymous

Lots to be desired

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I've been a user of Streamline for a couple years now and I haven't seen much improvement in the product. Their leadership seems to keep adding more and more features without spending much effort improving their existing features or support.

Matthew Hamlett

SERIOUSLY THE BEST OUT THERE!!

Reviewed 2019-04-30

This software is by far the best we have used! We had used Guesty when we first started our company and ran into accounting nightmares everyday! The first day we started implementing StreamLine VRS has given us comfort in knowing everything is correct. The Accounting/Housekeeping and Guest Apps make this company truly untouchable. If you want the best overall company with amazing behind the scenes like Candace(Our REP), definitely choose StreamLine.

Zorka Ward

Excellent product

Reviewed 2018-05-12

The software is incredible, we tried a couple other Ones and we stayed with this one, overall has been a great experience. Representatives had been the best in it experience in streamline

Tiffany M. Gordon

Streamline handles all aspects of finances and documentation for escrow.

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Streamline is extremely convenient with its ability to batch entire lists of documents to green folders and other programs at one time. It assists me in keeping finances balanced and print all layouts at once.

Rachel Swigart

If you are a hotel or lodge, look elsewhere now.

Reviewed 2018-11-06
Review Source: Software Advice

All around not a good system for our lodge. We liked that it was all inclusive but our bookings and revenue suffered terribly. Once we moved to another system our bookings immediately picked up within 24 hours. We were promised many things when they sold us the software and non of those promises were actually delivered.

Toni Bennett

Reviewed 2019-05-09

Miranda Snyder

Probably good, we might have just got very unlucky...

Reviewed 2018-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We might have just got unlucky because we’ve heard such great things about the program but it’s been terrible for us. Since we came on board a year ago, we’ve had issue after issue. Our account managers keep changing and the program was changed in the middle of us training so we sort of just slipped through the cracks. After a year of data entry, “training”, and failed customer support, we still do not have the accounting started and the program is still not 100% functional for us.

Wendy Haller

Good for the price.

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Worth it for the money.

Donna Horbury

Accounting is terrible, support for little things is good but cannot get reconciliation statement

Reviewed 2018-07-06

The owner is great! She will respond whenever we cannot get our rep or accounting to answer questions about why we get different amounts for reports that should yield the same answers? The company has been beta testing on the software which should have been done a long time before 3 years. We have had nothing but trouble but again, she is great.

John Dirgi

Does Everything I Can Imagine

Reviewed 2014-07-07

For many years, we were a customer of one of the system that got absorbed by HomeAway. For a variety of reasons, we began looking for new options. After testing several (and being disappointed every time), we found Streamline. We are still 'new users' with everything just rolling out, but I have yet to find anything that it won't do that I want it to do. Every meeting and session that we have with Streamline, I have a series of questions - "how can I do X?", "is there a way to do Y?", "can I automate Z?" Nearly every time the answer is "yes, and here's how." On those rare occasions where they don't already have what I want, they have already planned and designed for it. So the worst answer I've had yet was "not right now, but its planned for release in September". I can live with that. ;-) Customer service is fast and responsive and actually helpful. Everyone I've spoken with there has been knowledgeable about not only the software but the industry. These people are the real deal and I'm very happy to be working with them.

Allan Crowell

StreamLine works for Suntide III on South Padre Island, Texas

Reviewed 2014-05-30

Suntide III has 118 condominiums, 78 of which are available for rent. We had an antiquated collection of computer stuff and an antiquated accounting system all of which was expensive and didn't work well. I found a young company called ResortPro, which is now called StreamLine. They had what I was looking for, one of the best decisions I have made. This company and their software works, as advertised, all of the time. When there are issues, or when I want to update something, we get the support and attention required and right away. It was very easy for all of our owners to start using the StreamLine product. Our management staff and owners can do everything they want to do quickly and easily. I know this to be a fact because I get complements, as if I am responsible for the good work, but most importantly, I don't get any complaints! I shopped a lot of products, decided this was the right company for Suntide III, and have been very happy with that decision for years.

George You

Great all in one software that collaborates with other vendors and companies - always innovating!

Reviewed 2016-10-14

I have used 3 other vacation rental softwares in the past and I have currently been with Streamline Software for 2 years. I can say that I will never be switching again! I love the accounting. It's sounds so simple but it works and you don't have to double enter invoice, bills, or owner payments again. I love the automation. The entire guest process is completely, 100% automated. Everything from paying with credit cards online, charge the balance automatically, sending out check in instructions, sending out day after arrival instructions, sending out check out instructions, sending out anniversary emails to book again, etc... We have saved 2-3 full time staff by just using the streamline software. Last but not least is the innovation of streamline... They never stop innovating and keep progressing. There are so many new features that I use today that they did not have even 6 months ago. Thank you Carlos and team!

Jose Solorzano

Very good

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Good interface and good features. Overall great value.

Brandi Hammon

Exactly what we've been looking for

Reviewed 2016-10-14

After transitioning our software twice in two years I was elated to find Streamline. Utilizing their fully integrated VRBO calendars and Wordpress plugin our online bookings went from 3% with LiveRez to 35-40% depending on the month. This was a huge improvement that went directly to the bottom line. The housekeeping module has helped us manage our repairs and cleaning allowing us to far more visibility into improvements, online inspections, and productivity. The company is small enough that they care about their clients and they truly get building a product their clients need. I rarely wholeheartedly recommend a product but as an entrepreneur I both respect and have confidence they will continue to put clients first with a very robust, customizable product. Brandi Hammon Lakeside Resort Properties

Laura Janoff

I posted a review last week describing some technical issues I was having with Streamline and also about my difficulties getting the customer support I needed to correct the issues. I can now report that I was contacted by an executive in the company who

Reviewed 2018-01-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I had some technical issues and some customer support issues noted in my 1st review that have now been resolved.

Michelle Nelson

Coming on board...

Reviewed 2016-10-14

For the last decade that I've been a part of the Meyer team, I have been immensely proud of our innovative culture and commitment to driving the future of the vacation rental industry. Nothing is more frustrating than knowing the strategic objectives you need to implement and feeling as it you are handcuffed by your system from moving forward. In order to fulfill our mission, the tremendous talent and resources our Meyer team boasts has been focused not on forward momentum, but instead the creation of system work-arounds. Today, we are thrilled to have found a true partner in Streamline. We look forward to going LIVE in the next 30 days and for years to come having a partner as engaged and vested in innovation and forward momentum of our industry as we are!

Jim Bizily

Streamline is great

Reviewed 2014-05-26

We've been using Streamline vacation software for about 8 years. It's the best thing we ever did for our company and now every system is automated from the sales process to direct deposit payments to home owners. I can't tell you how much this has positively impacted our company related to: savings time, managing guests, optimizing processes, automating systems, and tracking success. Streamline has helped us grow by 42-55% every year for the past 5 years in a row. All this with a self-managing team that is fluid, efficient, and very comfortable using the Streamline system. If you are looking to change software or thinking about buying vacation rental software for the first time, Streamline is the way to go. I highly recommend them to any vacation rental company.

Mike Snider

Great product built by a team that understands the vacation rental biz

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Online guest reservations; online owner access; ease of remote use

Anthony Trapani

Best Reservation Software On The Market!!!

Reviewed 2014-05-27

I have been using Streamline for about 3 years now and it completely makes my business run smoother than it ever has before. My company is Phoenix Scottsdale Golf and we book golf vacation rentals and tee times throughout Arizona. The system that Streamline provides is so user friendly and covers more than I could ever want from a software system. Their user friendly interface is the best in the market for vacation rental software and rivals any of leading software providers.. I tested all of the other software companies before choosing Streamline and sure happy I went with these guys. A must software if you need management solutions for your growing company. Five stars!!!

Hilda Duran

Found the best vacation rental reservation system .... Steamline has it all ....

Reviewed 2016-10-16

I don't even know where to start, great software, really easy to manage, awesome staff, constantly support with the best customer service. Our clients are impressed on how they can access to their property from any internet device on real time. We see forward to work with Streamline software for many more years

Fred Cercena

Great for a growing business

Reviewed 2014-05-29

It's been a little over a year since I started with the Streamline Software couldn't be happier that I made the change to them. I run a small vacation rental company and I was looking for software that could make my job a lot easier. Some of the features I like best are the triggered emails, lead management feature and the accounting that integrates with QuickBooks Online. This company is committed to customer service, I know all companies say they are but the proof is when I have a questions or issue they respond quickly. I also like the fact that they are consistently improving the software, I would highly recommend Streamline.

Roberto Gracida

Modernity by Streamline

Reviewed 2014-05-29

We use Streamline since a few years ago, in my rental operations on beach towns in Mexico, this software has brought to my company, modernity, control, satisfaction for our property owners, user-friendliness for tenants, and of course, all this is traduced to a better, stronger and bigger business... Just like any other system, we can also find issues, which they get resolved after we report them to developers, in a timely manner... Me, my staff and my clients, are happy and satisfied using Streamline, and we´ll be using it while we are in business.

Betty Majors

Vacation and Rental Software

Reviewed 2014-05-27

Our company has been a client of Streamline since 2009. They have always made every effort to support our needs and changes in a timely and professional manner. Of course, I am the type of person that wants it "now" and I truly believe the Streamline group does changes as soon as they can. The staff are polite and professional. Before teaming with Streamline, we had tried other software programs and by far, Streamline is the most user friendly and is as close as a company can be to fulfilling all our requirements.

Barbara Velasquez

Streamline your work life

Reviewed 2019-09-29

Great options, functionality! Can't wait to make the switch.

Tirza Alcantara

So great, we use it now in two locations!

Reviewed 2016-10-16

Streamline has been so good for our property management, operation and promotion, that now we are working on getting it for our new operation in Puerto Vallarta Rentals by Seaside. The owners benefits, like transparency, communication (work orders, etc), and also benefits for tenants, make us the best on what we do, and Streamline is a great asset for our operations.

Jeff Kroeger

Best Vacation Rental Software on the Planet

Reviewed 2017-04-01

Hands down, this is the best PMS system ever! Carlos real knows because he is one of us. I have tried a lot of brands and this one does EVERYTHING. If you want a true auto-pilot system this is it. From taking the booking to welcoming the guest back for another stay and everything in between.

Pedro Rodriguez

Make our job a lot more easy

Reviewed 2014-05-26

We manage a couple of properties in Mexico and since we are using streamline software for over 5 years, we are getting a lot more clients, they really like how easy to use is. Training provided when needed or requested. Working with a great team of developers and software testers. Simple the best!!

Karrie Davis

Great Product

Reviewed 2019-09-10

Great product, very easy to use and great customer service

Theo Kracke

Saves payroll

Reviewed 2016-10-14

We started using streamline software two years ago. In that time our business has grown 40%. Because of streamline we have not had to add any new staff. Streamline has enabled us to put all of that growth into bottom line profits.

Rob Alday

Best property management software out there!

Reviewed 2014-05-28

I have tried 4 different property management software systems and Streamline is by far the best. Their systems hits all the marks, from website integration to reservations to housekeeping to accounting there is nothing missing here. It is user friendly as well!

Anabel Bermudez

Friendly user, excellent customer service

Reviewed 2019-10-03

It was a great experience in the time used, didn't encounter any issues.

Steve Schwab

Innovation & Functionality

Reviewed 2016-10-14

We have been using Streamline for many years, we love to have constant features added to the system, building up the system to be very functional for all of our departments, keeping our company ahead in the game.

Parker Smith

Very deep in functionality and a game changer

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Learning curve is a bit steep, but it's a very deep system. Once comfortable, it is super powerful and they are quick to help and assist.

Marco Leon

Sea Side Los Cabos

Reviewed 2016-10-14

Really good software, very complete, useful, easy to learn, easy to handle, great system and the best is you can access any where you have internet.

Loren Worth

Streamline: Good stuff

Reviewed 2014-05-26

More than happy to endorse Streamline. No comparison to our prior server-based overpriced program. Some smart people keep cranking out more and more great features for staff and guests to use. Property owners too.

John Dirgo Deweese

Great Experience Working With Them

Reviewed 2017-03-30

In the several years since I switched over from <something that rhymes with Nestapia>, I have seen the company and the software go through major changes - all good.