Streamline Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.35/10

See full reviews by rating

It is pretty intuitive and ease to learn, reports are fairly good and the accounting is pretty helpful, housekeeping and maintenance are pretty good too.
I rarely wholeheartedly recommend a product but as an entrepreneur I both respect and have confidence they will continue to put clients first with a very robust, customizable product.
I like the integrations with third parties and the organization of the software in general. I really like that Streamline is very open to suggestions to improve their software from there users.
If they can't figure it out, they will submit a ticket and escalate the problem. Response time is normally within 24 hours unless an emergency.
This software is not your "out of a box" software, it is forever changing with Property Management trends so I'll never feel that I'm outgrowing this software.
Over the last 5 years, Stay Alfred has doubled every year, and we need software that can grow with us. Frustrated after 5 systems failed us, we turned to streamline.

Streamline users...

Hostaway-logocaret
listing-logo

Hostaway

How would you rate Streamline?

The Great Experience of Property Manage Control

It is a very good, easy to use software that only needs a little tune up to interface Quickbooks of any other accounting software to make it almost perfect.

Pros

Cons

Suport is a little slow answering, accounting should be easer to use. it should have an interface with Quickbooks. Changes to the website are slow too.

Streamline's integrations are a life saver!

Great property management software that includes all functions of your business in one place which makes your team more efficient.

Pros

Cons

The initial account set up takes a very long time. You have at least a dozen meetings just to get up and running.

Choosing a vacation rental reservation software partner is like choosing a Business Partner. As our company almost doubled in size, our work load also doubled and so did our software partner commissions and website change fees. We were doing all the work and our Other Business Partner was making all the money! When we discovered Streamline and its many "one stop shop" features, it was the Business...

Proud Streamline Software Users

In 2015, we were introduced to Streamline Software at an industry event held here in Orlando. The place was packed and we, honestly, stopped for the cool guitar-shaped bottle opener/key chains they had on the table. That's when Brett asked about our software needs, and listened as we replied. We needed a multi-purpose operations software with easy web and mobile access for our owners, guests and support...

Streamline wasn’t for us

It was so-so. We were able to function and our guests and owners were not aware of the issues we were having just to get simple tasks completed.

Pros

I enjoyed the booking audit profiles- we were easily able to print the details of the bookings to compare against our book keeping process

Cons

A lot- it was not user friendly. The learning curve was difficult and features that you use frequently like setting rate sets were clunky and not streamlined

Great product

Streamline is a very powerful program with extraordinary features. The ease of use setting up owners, rentals and cleaning crews is great. The month end reports, accounting reports, vendor payments and for owners is extremely easy to follow.

Pros

Ease of use and setup

Cons

Do not have the function for guests to login and pay on their vacation. We have been promised this function for 2 years

Great vacation rental software package

Pros

Flexible vacation rental software package that is always improving. Could not run our day to day business without this software!

Cons

I took some time to learn all the functionality of the software but once through this learning curve you really realize how comprehensive it is!

This software is fantastic, it meets our needs and allows for easy growth!

Pros

We love that its a "one stop shop". We can manage every aspect of our business from one place. No more managing reservations, communications, website and accounting in different software packages. Everything is integrated and we can stop duplicating efforts and focus on getting business done! It's obviously an involved process, but the client support is awesome. Our account manager, Marco, is well-versed, and available for questions. He makes the training process both thorough technically, and also fun and easy to understand. This software's tailored process makes us confident about the future of our business and the opportunities ahead. We are thrilled that we chose to go with Streamline!

Cons

Setting it up takes time. We've worked late nights getting the data setup in this software. That being said, it if we want to truly maximize the software and rely on it, it what else could we expect?

Lots to be desired

I've been a user of Streamline for a couple years now and I haven't seen much improvement in the product. Their leadership seems to keep adding more and more features without spending much effort improving their existing features or support.

Pros

Streamline helps manage different parts of a vacation rental business like maintenance, housekeeping, etc.

Cons

It would be great if Streamline could make it easier to connect to other software services (like Slack, Zapier, etc) to make guest data more actionable. The User Interface isn't intuitive, have to spend lots of time to figure things out or calling support to turn on features.

SERIOUSLY THE BEST OUT THERE!!

This software is by far the best we have used! We had used Guesty when we first started our company and ran into accounting nightmares everyday! The first day we started implementing StreamLine VRS has given us comfort in knowing everything is correct. The Accounting/Housekeeping and Guest Apps make this company truly untouchable. If you want the best overall company with amazing behind the scenes like Candace(Our REP), definitely choose StreamLine.

Pros

We love the overall Family Team like our business is built! Accounting Guest and Housekeeping App Intergrations

Cons

Dave! But he is no longer with the company! Sorry Dave!!

If you are a hotel or lodge, look elsewhere now.

All around not a good system for our lodge. We liked that it was all inclusive but our bookings and revenue suffered terribly. Once we moved to another system our bookings immediately picked up within 24 hours. We were promised many things when they sold us the software and non of those promises were actually delivered.

Pros

System is easy to use and all in one place. I liked the ticket program if you have an issue or questions.

Cons

We were told this system was compatible with lodges/hotels and integrated with 3rd party sites and much more but found all of this to be untrue and only worked for individual vacation rental property companies. We had to move because non of this was accurate. Probably a decent system for vacation rental homes but if you have a lodge or hotel look elsewhere for sure! The answer to every question of ours was a no. After this system did nothing that was promised we were told we would get our money for the site build back but that never happened. We moved to a much better company and are so happy we left shortly after trying Streamline.

Streamline

Excellent.

Pros

The ease of use and the availability of support when needed.

Cons

Some of the reports that can't be customized. Glitches in the system.

Probably good, we might have just got very unlucky...

We might have just got unlucky because we’ve heard such great things about the program but it’s been terrible for us. Since we came on board a year ago, we’ve had issue after issue. Our account managers keep changing and the program was changed in the middle of us training so we sort of just slipped through the cracks. After a year of data entry, “training”, and failed customer support, we still do not have the accounting started and the program is still not 100% functional for us.

Pros

The amount of features available is awesome. I’m sure it’s efficient as well once you get started or IF you get started.

Cons

Customer support has been tough. Difficult to learn the program/ large learning curve. Account managers and support staff have constantly changed so we have to get new customer support people up to speed every time on where we last left off. We have a short term and a property rental long term management company and I don’t think it can handle this.

Good for the price.

Worth it for the money.

Pros

Easy to learn. I like it. Worth it for for the price. Has some better functions than Kigo and LiveRez.

Cons

Have to go to several places to get anything done. A lot of repeats. Have to re enter info several times to make a reservation.

Accounting is terrible, support for little things is good but cannot get reconciliation statement

Pros

The owner is great! She will respond whenever we cannot get our rep or accounting to answer questions about why we get different amounts for reports that should yield the same answers? The company has been beta testing on the software which should have been done a long time before 3 years. We have had nothing but trouble but again, she is great.

Cons

They deleted all of our 2017 records!! We cannot reconcile for real estate commission and it has cost me thousands to hire consultants to do this.

Does Everything I Can Imagine

For many years, we were a customer of one of the system that got absorbed by HomeAway. For a variety of reasons, we began looking for new options. After testing several (and being disappointed every time), we found Streamline. We are still 'new users' with everything just rolling out, but I have yet to find anything that it won't do that I want it to do. Every meeting and session that we have...

StreamLine works for Suntide III on South Padre Island, Texas

Suntide III has 118 condominiums, 78 of which are available for rent. We had an antiquated collection of computer stuff and an antiquated accounting system all of which was expensive and didn't work well. I found a young company called ResortPro, which is now called StreamLine. They had what I was looking for, one of the best decisions I have made. This company and their software works, as advertised,...

Cons

I have immense regret to have spent so much time dedicated to this software.

I am filled with regret & completely disappointed. Reaching out to the team-members + our Streamline contact yields no assistance. No one is responsible for the program actually working as it is advertised.

Pros

Having an Owners App that Owners can use to suggest changes or block off their dates is a huge luxury & exactly what we were hoping to implement, after 4 months, nothing is working as promised.

Cons

The Customer Support & extremely convoluted program. My entire staff is tech-savvy with an understanding of basic coding as well as other online programs. so, I'm not sure how after months of "Stream-line" academy we have all been left completely in the dark with a software that does nothing it was supposed to. After working through their system, submitting tickets & contacting customer support, we are no-where closer to any resolution or being able to use the system we are paying for.

Great all in one software that collaborates with other vendors and companies - always innovating!

I have used 3 other vacation rental softwares in the past and I have currently been with Streamline Software for 2 years. I can say that I will never be switching again! I love the accounting. It's sounds so simple but it works and you don't have to double enter invoice, bills, or owner payments again. I love the automation. The entire guest process is completely, 100% automated. Everything from...

Very good

Pros

Good interface and good features. Overall great value.

Cons

Missing a lot of features and needs to listen to clients more.

Exactly what we've been looking for

After transitioning our software twice in two years I was elated to find Streamline. Utilizing their fully integrated VRBO calendars and Wordpress plugin our online bookings went from 3% with LiveRez to 35-40% depending on the month. This was a huge improvement that went directly to the bottom line. The housekeeping module has helped us manage our repairs and cleaning allowing us to far more visibility...

Cons

I posted a review last week describing some technical issues I was having with Streamline and also about my difficulties getting the customer support I needed to correct the issues. I can now report that I was contacted by an executive in the company who

I had some technical issues and some customer support issues noted in my 1st review that have now been resolved.

Pros

Accounting is good, makes month end statements a breeze and the reports give me easy access to information whenever I need.

Coming on board...

For the last decade that I've been a part of the Meyer team, I have been immensely proud of our innovative culture and commitment to driving the future of the vacation rental industry. Nothing is more frustrating than knowing the strategic objectives you need to implement and feeling as it you are handcuffed by your system from moving forward. In order to fulfill our mission, the tremendous talent and resources our Meyer team boasts has been focused not on forward momentum, but instead the creation of system work-arounds. Today, we are thrilled to have found a true partner in Streamline. We look forward to going LIVE in the next 30 days and for years to come having a partner as engaged and vested in innovation and forward momentum of our industry as we are!

Streamline is great

We've been using Streamline vacation software for about 8 years. It's the best thing we ever did for our company and now every system is automated from the sales process to direct deposit payments to home owners. I can't tell you how much this has positively impacted our company related to: savings time, managing guests, optimizing processes, automating systems, and tracking success. Streamline has helped us grow by 42-55% every year for the past 5 years in a row. All this with a self-managing team that is fluid, efficient, and very comfortable using the Streamline system. If you are looking to change software or thinking about buying vacation rental software for the first time, Streamline is the way to go. I highly recommend them to any vacation rental company.

Cons

Great product built by a team that understands the vacation rental biz

Online guest reservations; online owner access; ease of remote use

Pros

I cannot limit my "likes" to just one topic - it is worlds ahead of our old product. We've been looking for a product built by those in the industry and are very pleased we found Streamline.

Cons

Would like the ability to track more than one credit card in a folio. Need work on managing groups.