draw.io Reviews

4.56/5 (369 reviews)

Thomas Huber

The to-go tool for small vector graphics

Reviewed 2019-02-25

Once for a project we had to create an UML sequence diagram. We used draw.io for this . It worked great, it looked fantastic. Until we noticed that we forgot some calls so we had to add more boxes and more arrows. We thought that surely we could just drag what we have around a bit without breaking everything but no. Luckily it wasn't very big yet so we started from scratch and did not connect the arrows to the boxes until we were sure everything was stable. There might be a way to stop the arrows from freaking out but we could not find it.

Sébastien Lavoie

The most intuitive and well-thought-out flowchart and diagram maker!

Reviewed 2019-02-17

It has been extremely useful in my work to display the workflow of a mobile application to people who are not very acquainted with technology. It was indeed very easy and quick to create personalized diagrams of any size, especially because there are many templates to choose from. All those templates are crafted professionally and give you a great starting point for any kind of project. It is also superbly adapted to suit businesses, as it can import from many services including Dropbox, OneDrive, GitHub, Google Drive and Trello. This makes it simple to share a file with anyone in the office, especially considering the many export options available. Because it is a reliable and fast software, I ended up designing quick projects for my company and it has worked flawlessly since the first time I opened it to try it out.

Jonathan Pirela

No more headaches to make perfect diagrams.

Reviewed 2019-05-30

With draw.io I can easily develop diagrams in a short time, my experience with this software has been quite good, it has been integrated with other technologies such as Google Drive, it is excellent for collaborative projects, it has a great performance and it helps me. Do not spend so much time developing the design of the diagrams, and thinking more about the information and the workflow that will follow.

Janosch Felde

perfect integration with Atlassian Confluence

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Draw.io is a massive and lasting improvement to our online knowledgebase and injects the power of making complex scenarios or setups more approachable by visual aids into modern wiki based knowledgebases. This is done by keeping the visual source available in that very same knowledgebase where the corresponding text is also kept. A massive improvement. Absolute recommendation...I would melt away in love, would just the UI look a little better.

Fast, Convenient Tool

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Draw.io is a comfortable tool to pick up and put down, and it gets the job done. Often, during my workflow, I open a new tab in Chrome, type 'dr' and the url pops up, and a moment or two later I'm constructing a quick diagram-- layout of casters on a lumber cart, for example, for a maintenance spreadsheet-- then exporting the image. Everything saves to the cloud, or I download it immediately and import/embed/paste it into the target document, and continue on.

Dhanushka Samarasinghe

An awesome tool which you can draw almost any diagram online!

Reviewed 2019-05-05

I was using this platform when I was in university and it was very helpful for me to do my lost of work in very short period of time. Even now, the software company I'm currently working, they use this application. We mainly use this tool to draw UML diagrams, sequence diagrams, business diagrams, layouts etc. So far this tool was very helpful.

Adiraju Banda

A great alternative to a very pricey Visio

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Portable - Do you want to use it in browser? You can do it. Do you want to do it offline, well, you can do it. The compatibility difference between the browser version and the stand alone version is very minimal and the lag is almost not noticeable on an enterprise level network. It has all the required tools to create a design that is industry level. Although it doesn't have all the cross platform compatibility of Visio, it does what it does in a very minimal footprint without the hefty price tag that visio carries. It is small, fast and effective. And almost no learning curve, if you have used visio at least once in your life to create a presentation.

Ama Bandara

Draw your model on your own way

Reviewed 2019-07-30

This is the software platform which i used to create my system models in an attractive elegent way for my research publications. The most admirable quality in this software is that the unique blocks and features which they introduce provides us to create very eye catching , but formal models according to the requirement of the user. Also we could save the created file and edit it as we need. The export methods they have provide us let to create the finished document of the model in many versions. Personally this feature was a huge help for me since i wn`t have to go through another conversion process to create the required format as i could complete my work within the same session. Another most important fact is , being easy to access, this platform can be used by everyone even without any experience on creating a block and the user friendly environment allows us to create the model without any disturbance. In overall perspective, this is one of the efficient, user friendly and personally one of my own favourite platform which helps and enables everyone to create their own model as it is on their imagination.

Pedro Kress

Finally creator of quality online diagram!

Reviewed 2019-07-22

In my opinion this system is formidable, it does not require the user to download any program or plugins. Another thing that makes it exceptional and more than one user able to edit the same diagram at the same time, with real-time update, this leaves much of its competitors outdated. Draw.io is a free program that offers a range of tools, which not all of its paid contributors have, besides the ease and intuitiveness it provides.

Reyes Pirela Velasquez

Diagrams, mockups and more in the cloud

Reviewed 2019-03-27

My experience with this webapp has been excellent, I have not had any problems and use it almost daily, for uml diagrams and mockups.

Quick and easy

Reviewed 2019-07-19

Draw.io is quick and easy. I do not need to remember any credentials. It just stores the files in my cloud storage and I can pull it out any time. I love using this.

Matthew Rees

A great free visio alternative

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Overall I am impressed with draw.io and though it's not my go to diagram creator, I have it ready to go as a great alternative. If we didn't have Visio already supplied, this would be the program I would use primarily.

Draw IO Covers All Your Needs For Drawing UML Diagrams

Reviewed 2019-04-23

I believe the greatest benefit of working with draw.io is its collaboration feature. Several engineers can work on the same design which makes it better than other similar products.

Anonymous

Best tool for small diagrams

Reviewed 2019-10-24

You can develop any type of diagrams in short time. It's free and it has been integrated with other technologies such as google drive, so you can save your work at any place you want.

Ramindu Deshapriya

Simple diagramming that just works

Reviewed 2019-05-29

draw.io is used very effectively by my team to draw up solution architecture diagrams, ER diagrams and use case diagrams.

Anonymous

Best tool for making perfect diagrams

Reviewed 2019-10-15

With Draw.io you can chart the diagram you need for every kind of work in a very short time. My experience with Draw.io has been very good so far, I do not think it is going to change in the foreseeable future.

Radoslav Batinov

draw.io - powerful app to show your ideas with diagrams

Reviewed 2019-08-04

I have been using this app at work to make some flowcharts. Also, I have used it to make diagrams for my Diploma work. I chose it because it is easy to use, and it makes powerful charts without spreading much time or without having some knowledge of creating vector images or drawing diagrams. It is easy to use and supports powerful tools for showing your ideas with diagrams. I pretty recommend it for small business and personal purposes.

Dilraj Singh

Awesome tool for your flowcharts/diagrams

Reviewed 2019-04-20

Overall experience was very positive. Many complex system designs and data flow were very easy to understand throughout the team when they were created and visualized using draw.io

Satya Prakash

A good Tool for Quick and Quality output

Reviewed 2019-09-20

The overall experience has been good, this is the first tool that I fallback to If I have to do something quickly and good on business or technical drawing.

Skyla Ritchie

Rapid Development of Software Engineering charts and Diagrams

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Over the go tool for multi-platform diagram makers. Office and Academic charts with their standards are available on the website. Though the web application takes some time to load it can be improved. Rest of the experience is good enough than high paid online tools.

Ankit Bharwdaj

Best place to draw Fowcharts

Reviewed 2019-08-30

This is the only place i know to draw flow charts efficiently. Got all the flowchart elements & is very easy to use. The created chart can be saved directly to your google drive or Microsoft drive. The created charts will be saved as raw files and you can open them up to make changes. So in all it servers it purpose fully.

Roman Yarovyi

Very easy to use tool for creating prototypes

Reviewed 2019-01-26

We use this tool for diagram and prototype creation. It's very easy to work on the same file with team members and create simple concepts and UML diagrams that you can use in development process.

Anonymous

My on the go Diagram designer

Reviewed 2019-02-05

my products' flowcharts as well as number of UML diagrams such as DFD, User datagrams etc., I have made them with Draw.io; I have also make them sharable via Google drive link wherever I need to share them online.

Jose F. Gomez

Realizing how useful is to have a cloud based diagram drawing tool is game changing

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Great tool to describe processes, and intuitively design workflows. Diagrams can be shared easily and can be fully customized.

Tania Tamara Ordaz

is a tool that designs graphics easily and quickly from online diagrams

Reviewed 2018-05-08

We can use it directly from any browser, without installing anything. A varied side menu and icons provide us with all the necessary elements to compose our schemes when we finish we can print them, save them in Google Drive, insert them in our sites or export them in different formats: GIF, PDF, PNG and JPG.

Anonymous

The best tool for creating flowcharts

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Draw.io is a type of web application, which I use daily for creating variety of charts and diagrams. I recommend it to anyone looking for a working and simple solution.

Ana Hernandez

very good tool, is my ally to make my UML diagrams and others of the subjects I teach.

Reviewed 2018-06-26

It allows me to create diagrams uml, entity relationship and Gantt diagrams and work with my students using g-suite and trello.

Draw and share

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-11

I like the fact that this application is based on a cloud and linked to your Google Drive. Every edit is saved and uploaded automatically on your Gdrive which makes collaboration very easy.

Ozan Ozcan

Drawing diagrams online is very easy with draw.io

Reviewed 2019-10-09

draw.io is my primary diagram drawing tool. It is very easy to draw diagrams with predefined diagram components. Additionally, we are using it collaboratively online when editing documents.

Vikash Kumar Sharma

Blown Away

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Never thought a web based product can be so cool

Anonymous

draw.io is the best charting and network diagram tool you didn't know you needed.

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Recently I decided it was time to replace our aging network diagrams for a disaster recovery scenario and I found myself also tasked with creating a flowchart that would suffice as a partial software roadmap. my first inclination was to go with Visio, but then I remembered draw.io from a hobby project. remind me again of the name of that other free and open source graph/chart application? still thinking? that's ok, you don't have to. it was draw.io.

Hericksenn Belo

Draw.io free tool

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I use the program to make network diagrams, where I can demonstrate to the company's customers how the physical structure of the equipment that served them was the same.

Omar Rahwanjy

A superior tool for my projects !

Reviewed 2019-09-17

since i need a tool that can describes my projects, i found out that with Draw.io, i can show my projects in it's perfect look as it should !

Chamika Ravinda

Reliable Chart drawing app

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Draw.io provide enough features to draw charts and flowchart. Because it's a web app you can use it without installing directly through the internet. When drawing UML diagrams it provides almost everything you need to draw the diagram perfectly. Even though it's a free product you don't need to complete so many steps to download the diagram you drew. If you want to download the diagram to your pc you can do that or else you can add the diagram to google drive or one drive directly. If you want to save the work you did and continue later you can download the XML file and upload again when you're continuing the work.

Thien Hoang

Best app for producing diagrams and technical drawing

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Connecting shapes has never been easier! I used this app to draw software diagram and the arrows are just automatically aligned and positioned! It has so many functions: sketching website layout, Gantt charts, etc. The template library is really enormous and helpful. The elements of a drawing (like circles, rectangles, ...) are also well-aligned in integer coordinates, creating little satisfaction in the drawing job.

Thais Yolimer Ordaz Perez

Now designing from a diagram, electronic circuits to a model is easy and fast with Deaw io.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

It is an incredible application of Google Drive that allows us to draw and customize diagrams online and we do not need to register, an interesting point of this web tool, we can insert the diagram made in any website using a code generated by the application. It is quite simple and easy to use.

Dinusha Jayasekara

Advanced Diagramming Software

Reviewed 2019-10-26

Draw.io is a great web-based tool for creating and sharing diagrams.

Cuong Nguyen

It's totally perfect

Reviewed 2019-11-05

- Drawing Network Diagram without Visio. I'm using MAC OS, so there is no Visio for mac. I have to install virtual machine for only Visio. But now, I have draw.io to draw everything

Anonymous

Draw.io helping to do my assignment since day one

Reviewed 2018-10-13

draw.io was supporting me through all my assignments on graphs charts and flow charts and still help me i really like it as it allows to embed the design in wiki pages and confluence as well

Mussie Tsegaye

Draw.io, the best there is on free diagramming

Reviewed 2019-07-26

Flow charts, business diagrams, network diagrams, electrical schematics ... you name it. I recommend anyone who is slightly interested in diagrams to try this software - and its completely free :).

Orkhan Mammadov

Easy diagramming tool

Reviewed 2019-07-17

For the applications that I am developing I am using this tool for creating different diagrams such as flow diagram, ERD, and etc.

Adithya Uday

draw.io - Create flowcharts and diagrams easily online

Reviewed 2018-11-30

* Easy to use WYSIWYG(What You Say Is What You Get) editor to create flowcharts/diagrams. * Completely web based and is very fast and responsive. * Many templates are provided to kick start our mockups and flowcharts. * Can export to HTML, PDF and other formats. * Works with major file storage and file sync providers like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. * One the best tool to create UML diagrams which helps software architects and engineers. * All diagrams are SVG based and we can zoom in to great extent.

Yaroslav Kozak

Amazing for quick sketches and the workflow creation

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I needed to created several workflow tables and draw.io was the best solution out there. I always use this tool now for those kind of works.

Anonymous

Supplement with Visio, useful for marketing graphics

Reviewed 2019-02-11

As a product manager, I need many tools for creating visuals and project documents. Draw.IO is an important part of my toolbox, however, it's only one of many tools because there are a few gaps it doesn't fill on its own. That's fine - each tool has its purpose, and Draw.IO is simply the best for what I use it for - Creating beautiful end-user flow charts and diagrams in just a few minutes without the need for expensive software from Adobe or others.

Anonymous

A perfect free online diagram software

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-06

What I liked the most about this software are the almost unlimited option in creating diagrams, flowcharts, organisation charts, UML diagrams and many more. This software gives you the ability to load any template of their own or even upload your own template using a url. You can also find many guidelines and manuals as to how you can use the software, though it does not seem that necessary as the software is really easy to use if you know how to create in general a diagram.

Nadusha Vishwanath

Best solution for all your diagrams

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Overall experience is satisfactory. It's great for drawing basic charts. but if you're planning on using this many times a day , I suggest using a paid tool as the features a kinda limited

Colloborative Smart Drawing Tools

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It's very practical tool. You could easily draw diagrams including UML. It works well with Google Drive.

Philipp Hoegner

Easily draw graphics with draw.io!

Reviewed 2019-08-07

For me draw.io is the best open drawing tool available right now. I tested a lot of tools and no other tool made it that to draw graphics. Especially the quick start without performing any registration, signup etc. steps was very very useful in order to just get started and get results asap. Highly recommended application!

Anonymous

Super easy to use flow diagram maker

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-09-09

With draw.io I am able to quickly whip up a simple diagram with no hassle. I can easily work on them away form the office if the need arises. I like using it.

George Hsing

draw.io - Easy way to get your ideas on paper!

Reviewed 2019-10-26

As I previously mentioned, drawio was used to get my ideas down. This can be a diagram to explain current business process or a flow chart as part of a Powerpoint presenttation. I use drawio to get the idea down and paste it into email or another application. I hightly recommend this for people when they need to get their ideas shown visually.

Ernesto Enrique Flames Marin

Flowcharts online and easy

Reviewed 2019-07-22

With Draw we create the diagrams in my work and share them easily with the rest of the team without any problem thanks to their sharing option, which makes it very attractive when choosing a software to create diagrams.

Anonymous

Draw.io is THE tool for designing simple diagrams

Reviewed 2019-07-25

I've been using draw.io for a while now and so far I don't think there is any other free software as versatile as this. It has a great amount of templates and shapes to choose from, a nice and simple UI, and its integration with Dropbox and Google Drive works nicely (it also has other platforms, but I use mostly those two). I definitely recommend it.

Harisha Achar

Go-to tool for creating diagrams and flowcharts

Reviewed 2017-12-08

I like this tool very much to create flowchart, architecture diagrams. The best part is its free. I have exported the diagrams in PDF, JPG formats to easily insert in my design documents

Arcadio Suarez

It allows me to create diagrams of all kinds in our browser without having to acquire licenses

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Interesting web application that is of great help for the realization of flow charts, clean designs and easy to make

Bruce Becker

The de-facto way to make and share technical diagrams

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-05

Excellent experience, this is the only technical drawing diagram I use.

MUHAMMAD SHAKEEL

Draw it

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Draw.io is basically network diagram creation application like MS Visio but you can also use it to create a flowchart. It has all most all required icons and if you want to use your own, you can not only copy paste but can import it for future use. It integrates with google drive and you can save your flowchart, diagram, process etc in google drive. You can share your diagram with other users with edit view only rights.

Excellent Quick Start Swiss Army App

Reviewed 2019-04-27

While new or timid users may stumble around the interface a bit, it doesn't take them long to get acquainted and start producing quality drawings, diagrams, flowcharts, and mockups!

Anonymous

Great for preparing and saving charts easily

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Draw.io is a very simple yet useful chart/diagram tool which I ve been using it for supporting my presentations at work.

Anonymous

Quick and easy diagramming tool, hardly disappointing

Reviewed 2018-02-09

This is the kind of tool that you can use right away. Simple and straight web interface with toolbars, and also very smooth for a web browser editor. I find it amazing, because you would expect a tool of this quality as a desktop installable program. They've clearly put a lot of effort and care in developing such a neat tool, and you can see it in details like the management of alignments of blocks and edges. You can export the results in various formats, but possibly you won't even need it since you can just load the diagrams from the cloud. If you use Confluence, there'a a very handy plugin that allows to embed and edit draw.io diagrams.

Luis Miguel Rivas Zepeda

Draw IO review.

Reviewed 2019-07-03

I used the software on a weekly based, whenever I want to create a software diagram, my first choice is to draw io because is easy to use and you can share the diagram with team members.

Anonymous

Free online tool for creating diagrams

Reviewed 2019-05-22

Using this tool for creating diagrams for presentations about the work that I have done in my company

Breeze through diagram drawing

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-08-06

We use draw.io for technical drawing such as Data Flow Diagrams, Entity relation diagrams, the occasional organograms. It's genuinely a great application that definitely reduces the hassle of diagram drawing. For now it's our go to tool.

Trabelsi Haithem

Best tool for creating uml diagrams

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Almost two years using draw.io and never get any issues.

More productive that Visio

Reviewed 2017-12-21

The ability to run it in any browser without a login, the ability to export to multiple formats, may different stencils.

Rodolphe Arthaud

Free and powerful, smart diagrams and great results

Reviewed 2019-03-16

I needed Something much better than PowerPoint for diagramming, with better results and easier work on complex diagrams (with layers, smarter connections, …) but not as expensive as Visio. Draw.io is free (which I find unbelievable).

Anonymous

Really easy to use and free graph drawing tool!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Draw.io is my go to when I need to make a process diagram or map out a new design. It's quite straightforward to use and I especially like the ability for lines to 'snap' to the actions/boxes. It integrates into Google Drive perfectly so no need to install anything either!

Gabriel Delvalle Moreno

this is the best application for the design of my flow diagrams

Reviewed 2018-05-08

We can access from the browser and save a download and installation. It has a Menu that makes it very easy to use it. I can print, save, and convert it to JPG, GIF, and other known formats. We can access from Google Drive to save our diagrams

Sahan Hapugala

Best Application for create diagrams

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-15

Draw.io supports strong collaboration features. It helps to linked different formats. Some templates are very useful for me to arrange my diagrams quicky. So Draw.io is one of the best software of mine.

Zack Hyder

Draw.io is great for the value

Reviewed 2019-05-06

Overall, it is a great value and does the job well.

Jonathan Eastgate

Free, simple and does it all

Reviewed 2019-02-07

John Evans

Amazing tool for creating flowcharts

Reviewed 2019-04-30

Draw.io is very easy to use because of its simple and intuitive interface. It is very customizable and has lots of customizable templates to choose from. It integrates very well with Dropbox and Drive so that work can autosave whenever a change is made.

Daniel Prichard

I use this software often to make quick flow charts and diagrams with great ease!

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Ability to map out my idea and plans very effectively and with a clean and professional look.

Anonymous

Easiest and best diagramming tool

Reviewed 2019-05-23

Quickly create, share and edit diagrams and flows

Tim Porterfield

Great alternative to Visio - and it's FREE!

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Draw.io offers a fantastic alternative to Visio - and it's completely free! Instead of having to purchase separate licenses for Visio, we can offer our users the same functionality with draw.io. In addition, because it's browser-based we can use it across multiple operating systems.

Yesenia Vidalina Mat Buonaffina

Versatile flowcharts with a cutting-edge program

Reviewed 2018-08-21

It allowed me to update my knowledge about flowcharts, specifically about programs for the realization of these. It is easy to handle, allows collaborative work, is easy to transport. It has a diversity of templates, colors and models that allow you to make contextualized diagrams of different types not only of flow but also of cases of uses, so necessary in programming

Dillon Derek

Easy to use for beginners

Reviewed 2018-03-31

I used Draw.io first time when I was designing the block diagram for my final year project. It is a great tool, being easy to use, convenient and light weight makes it much more desirable. Definitely recommended

Great for quick diagramming

Reviewed 2019-03-06

I have used draw.io mostly for UML Class diagrams and it provides basically everything you need. It has great export features and I have exported my diagrams to png format and had no bad issues about it. It also saves an xml file and downloads it to your local so you can always continue where you left.

I LOVE draw.io!!!

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I need to create a LOT of flow charts of sorts to highlight workflow and processes with our internal team. I have tried Visio many many times and I just do not like using it. I find draw.io to work wonderfully in order to create very custom flow charts (that's the only thing I use it for). You can constantly change, move, reorder, rewrite etc everything on the chart. It has little snapping lines that help you adjust things to create a more aesthetically appealing chart. It's free and a wonderful tool!

Laron Harris

I Love using Draw.io

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Great tool for developing all types of diagrams.

Anonymous

Very easy to learn, intuitive interface, clean diagrams

Reviewed 2018-03-08

Easy, good looking diagrams that were fast to create! Software that is free, and easy sharing capabilities with collaborators. I've used it for making quick patent diagrams and for complex diagrams which need to go into reports or presentations.

Katarzyna Sidorczuk

Simple drawings and not only

Reviewed 2019-05-31

I used it for the application of some diagrams. I love that. Another benefit is learning the curve is soft, but you need to master it. You can work with drawings online for different operation systems (Windows, IOS, Linux).

Paolo Corti

Fantastic tool for drawing all kind of diagrams

Reviewed 2019-09-20

I used this tool intensively for drawing a few diagrams for a couple of scientific publications I worked on and for creating system architecture diagrams for the projects I work for. I love the ease of use and the great integration with Google Drive.

Stanislava Pavlovic

Draw.io saves time.

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Draw.IO is a really intelligent service that allows me stay productive, I can crate good looking Diagrams and Flow charts without any trouble, it has a great number of shapes and tools.

Dan Bosak

great free tool that can save a day

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It is easy to use and free. I use it for sketching my thoughts as I think visually. It can also export to a Visio format (In beta at the time I write this) and I think it's the only free tool capable of doing so. Also, the integration with Google Drive and Google suite is very good.

Anonymous

draw.io provides more than advertised; a great help to any visual representation needs

Reviewed 2018-10-09

I have been using different software to create diagrams for company reports and other uses. With draw.io, everything comes easier, creation is fast, the formation of desired shapes and charts are very user-friendly. The software allows more customization more than other software that I have tried with similar features. The best part is the possibility of using the finished diagram with ease just by using a code generated by the software.

Hubert Beres

Get your flowcharts right

Reviewed 2019-05-21

draw.io has proved extremely useful in creating good-looking flowcharts presenting the logic of a system I was implementing for my client. Many templates for element shapes and colours allow you to build visual associations with certain elements throughout a presentation. It would certainly also do well to visualise decision making of time flow.

Daniel Berry

My go-to tool for designing workflow visualizations

Reviewed 2018-05-05

- Easy to use and customize - Integrates with G Suite - Minimal learning curve - Lets you easily save as a file (PFD) or on the cloud - Great for designing email sequence diagrams and workflows - Free!

Thamara Dananjaya Indraji

One of the best online diagram tool

Reviewed 2019-05-26

We do not need install any software to our computers we just need to browse draw.io on web browser and we can simply draw a perfect diagrams according to our requirements.

My Drawing helper

Reviewed 2019-03-25

I am working from last 2 years.

Anonymous

Better partner for excellent presentations

Reviewed 2019-08-08

Best to for students as well as engineers

Anonymous

Great peace of software for creating Visio like diagrams

Reviewed 2019-03-07

For me it was very easy to switch to draw.io from Visio. I can import my old diagrams and save them in draw.io. Importing a large Visio with many tabs might take a minute to import but after that it will be very fast. If you save it in draw.io it is saved as a xml file which opens in a second.

Katharina Schmidt

Go-to for flowcharts

Reviewed 2019-07-12

Great free program, especially for flow charts and other similar diagrams.

Josep Anton Mir Tutusaus

Great for simplicity

Reviewed 2019-09-06

It is being used for the visual documentation of pipelines.

Anonymous

Best browser based free diagrams creator ever !!!

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Overall great tool for all software development related diagrams

Anonymous

My first priority web software of sketching diagram!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-02

This is the software that I would highly recommend! Simple user interface that make every user found it is easy to use!

Exactly What you Need to Start

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-09

I used the software to solve a problem a was having trouble identifying. By mapping out the whole process using Draw.io I was able to spot the bottleneck and prepare a solution. The little amount it costs will save you a lot of money. Spend less, make more, there is nothing better than that, right?

Gianna Ganal

Good Accessible Tool for Notation

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-10-04

I used draw.io for a Process Analysis training in creating Business Process Model Notation, then use it for my next projects in laying out processes that will be used in my projects. It has been easy when it comes to accessibility since I can open my files both in my workstation and in the training room. I also noticed that this is not just used for BPMN but for other forms of notation as well, which makes this a flexible "drawing" tool for business use.

Anonymous

Very easy to use! Great for quick modeling.

Reviewed 2019-04-13

I am using draw.io for UML diagrams mainly. But you can use it even for mockups.

Andrew Austin

Fantastic Flow Chart Tool!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

The perfect flow chart tool for Google to easily show graphically the flow of events

Uro Zori

Very simple and easy to use

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Overall, I love using Draw.io whenever I need a charting tool. It is my go-to and it never dissappoints.