TimeSolv Legal Billing Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Love how easy it was to transition over to this program and customer service is top notch. This company provides the best customer service.
TimeSolv is a great program and very easy to use. I like that it is easy to search between matters.
Also the ability to edit entries within matters makes running reports seamless. Additionally, the layout is very user friendly and clear as to how to navigate around the system.
Every annoyance I had with it has been removed through updates.
There is nothing that I have found to be much of a problem with the software.
I experienced times when I couldn't put in an entry - that may have been the internet connection, but can be annoying.

TimeSolv Legal Billing users...

Sage Timeslips-logocaret

Tabs3-logocaret

Tabs3

Zola Suite-logocaret

Zola Suite

How would you rate TimeSolv Legal Billing?

Billing Without the Hassle

I have tried many billing/practice management software available on the market. Some have so many features entering data becomes burdensome, and consistency in document naming, integration or data entry is difficult to maintain. Others have so few features they leave one wanting for more. TimeSolv is a "middle of the ground" solution that should prove relatively intuitive for new staff, and easily...

Pros

Relatively easy format for data entry, though the interface appears somewhat dated. Creating matters, time/expense entries and invoices is seamless, and the functionality is sufficient. TimeSolv meets my needs without proving so many options as to bog me down.

Cons

Although TimeSolv advertises unlimited data storage, there are per document data limits of 10mb. This is unfortunate, as most document dumps, medical records and discovery sets exceed this limit. Breaking up documents is feasible, but not preferential to maintaining the documents in their original form.

Excellent product - highly recommended

Pros

The software is intuitive; very robust; onboarding was seamless. Highly recommended.

Cons

Hoping they roll out an administrator app that will allow reports to be run.

In-House counsel at Small Company

Pros

I practiced for over 20 years at large and small law firms with various time-keeping software packages. When I became General Counsel at my current relatively small company, I considered those firm-centered software packages far too expensive to use to track my time internally. Fortunately, a friend suggested TimeSolv. After a month-long trial period, I was hooked. For a very reasonable price,...

Cons

My foremost suggestion (a minor one) would be to have the iPhone-based app automatically update my account, rather than forcing me to push the "Synch" button to make that happen. This is a quibble, though.

BEST LEGAL BILLING SOFTWARE

Pros

I Like this software is because it is very easy to use and can be customize easily.

Cons

I don't have any cons about this software

SOLVED!

Overall it has worked efficiently and not too many problems. When problems arise TimeSolv staff are willing and able to resolve the issues.

Pros

Cloud access has been wonderful and the program works quickly and efficiently. It is tailored to my small firm and does not have all the extra functions only necessary for larger firms.

Cons

The billing is a bit confusing to clients and it would be very helpful if statements had more customization options. The "statement" vs. "invoice" is also a bit confusing.

Excellent time and billing software

Extremely positive.

Pros

Customer support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing .

Cons

Nothing i have no complaints about the software

Love it!

Pros

A very reliable, comprehensive and easy-to-use billing system. Tech support is always available when we need it. There are a wide variety of features. We're a very satisfied customer!

Cons

Applying initial payments and allocations and separating matters within the same client can be somewhat difficult.

Great legal billing system

Pros

Timesolve is very user friendly. Easy to customize to suit particular needs

Cons

The software is great. I wish it had platform for payment on invoices.

I have been using TimeSolv since 2012 and I absolutely love it!

The system makes billing easy and efficient.

Pros

Reliable, accurate billing with an easy to use platform that provides flexibility to use it from any computer.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. Over the years I have used it any feature that I wished it had was added.

Fantastic software

Pros

I'm a remote worker, so billing is tricky. Timesolv integrates into my practice and makes this difficult part of working much easier.

Cons

I don't really have a least with the software, I think it's really easy. I wish it could sync with Quickbooks desktop, which the rest of my firm uses.

Great value for the money

Good

Pros

Ease of use, cost and customer service

Cons

Doesn’t combine with other software easily

TimeSolv for the Legal Services industry

After we created several client/projects in the software, it was very easy to track what projects were worked on and for how long. You could also make a note with each time entry to give distinction to what you did on the project at that time. This could allow you to both see how much time is directed to a certain client/project, but also to distinguish what aspect of the project was taking the most time.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and track. You can easily add a new time entry if you knew how long you had worked on something, or you can use the timer feature that allows you to add an entry and then begin the timer. It would round up to the nearest 15 minute increment, which made for easy time keeping.

Cons

If I had the timer feature on and forgot to stop the timer at the end of the day, I would log in the next day and the timer would have ran all night, so I didn't know how long I actually worked on that project for, leading me to estimate.

Love this billing solution

I've been using TimeSolv since I started my own law practice over 5 years ago. My first day in my own office, I got a free 30-day subscription to Quick Books, but I found that it was not conducive to a law practice so I went online looking for something else. I was really glad I did because I found TimeSolv and I've been very happy with it. They include a 90-minute tutorial with a live person so you...

Wonderful Software

Our firm was using a dated billing system and time was being keyed by one individual, with billing only being run once a month. Now all timekeepers key their own time and we are able to bill "on the fly", which increases our monthly revenue.

Pros

TimeSolv's simplicity allowed our firm to be up and running in no time!

Cons

We have only been using the software for 2 1/2 months but we have not found anything that we truly dislike.

TimeSolv -- An Easy To Use Lifesaver

TimeSolv has really saved me time and energy. When starting off, we tried a handful of other programs. Not fun having to learn them only to find out they aren't easy to use or don't have everything we needed. TimeSolv is simple, easy, and I enjoy working in it.

Pros

TimeSolv is such an easy program to use. With a few clicks of a button, you can open a new file, multiple matters, SPLIT-BILLING (which is amazing), print reports, add payments, and send invoices. It is truly so easy to learn and use.

Cons

The only con for me is that I wish I could customize the invoices just a bit more. It's already great but there are a couple things I would tweak.

Excellent, discovering a new wonderful feature every day. My practice would not thrive without it.

Pros

It has features which makes time keeping and billing customizable down to the most minute detail, in an intuitive way. Reports keep me on top of everything, I sleep better thanks to Timesolv.

Cons

Could be even better if it was possible to record time and disbursements on a mobile or tablet. I bill in different currencies like EUR, Turkish Lira and GBP but there is no foreign currency support. This would add huge value to the application and open the door to international sales.

Hi Ali, thanks for your kind words! You can, in fact, record time on a mobile and tablet. You can also do disbursements on a tablet as that's the full-featured version of TimeSolv that you can run throuh a browser. Please contact support at 1.800.715.1284 with questions or assistance! Thanks

TimeSolve +++

Pros

We use timesolv to track our billable hours, invoicing, and scheduling. It is incredibly user friendly and I would highly recommend.

Cons

We wish that timesolv was compatible with Quickbooks. This would make our invoicing and being able to tract our profitability much easier.

Thank you so much for the review. We DO integrate with both Quickbooks On-Line and Desktop versions. Here's our Knowledge Base search result for both: https://help.timesolv.com/search?collectionId=5b242fb50428632c466af4f0&query=quickbooks. And, of course, you can schedule a support session so we can assist you in this integration.

Make the switch!

Great team, great software! Very happy we made the switch to TimeSolv.

Pros

Customer support is excellent. Personal and professional and always available.

Cons

We are very happy with it! We like it!!

Easy Use

Pros

It is easy to use with knowledgeable sales and customer service. Timeslips is very difficult and the customer service isn't much of a help

Cons

When we ported the contacts, they did not port to the client.

Wish I had found TimeSolv sooner!

Pros

TimeSolv has been absolutely unbelievable! From the first phone call the team at TimeSolv have taken care of us like we were their own family. They sincerely care about our individual firm in our small area and want to help us in whatever way they can. It is such a comfort and joy to work with TimeSolv and to know that they have our backs through this crazy time in which we live. The program itself is clean and operates smoothly. TimeSolv helped our firm transition to their program, with very little data input by me. They took the time to understand how our office works and showed us how TimeSolv could help. Great program!

Cons

I am not unhappy with anything. So far, so good!

No-Nonsense Cloud Based Billing Software

Our firm uses Timsolv to track our time and expenses, and to generate invoices to send to our clients. For the purpose, it is extremely easy to use.

Pros

Compared with other legal billing software programs (which also have case management features), Timesolv is a no-nonsense, cloud-based legal billing software.

Cons

Sometimes, it is clumsy to generate reports (i.e., running a report of all time spent on a particular case for particular members of the firm)

TimeSolv Software User

As a consultant and expert witness I bill by the hour and it was so easy to set up billing codes that my clients require. I am also able to create invoices in the LEDES1998B that my largest client requires.

Pros

It is easy to use and understand. It creates excellent invoices and reports that I can provide when requested. Receipts can be entered on my mobile phone while I'm on the go that saves time later.

Cons

All issues have been address by TimeSolv and fixed. I have no complaints at this time.

Ease of Use Equals More Money In My Pocket

Pros

After using many time/expense solutions over the years, I find TimeSolv to be the easiest to use and most complete tracking solution yet. As a billable consultant, my time is money. So the ability to easily track my time and expenses against project tasks leads to less overhead for me and quicker payment from my clients. In addition, the TimeSolv team quickly addresses any questions and has quickly implemented new enhancements, such as, improving mobile expense tracking within their app and adding a calculated invoice due date display. I also like the ability to establish Projects with Phases and Tasks so I can track resources and budgets.

Cons

The only thing I'd like to see yet would be a Gannt Chart view of the Project Tasks, but understandably, that's not the purpose of this software.

Not just for Legal Teams

The main issue we have solved with TimeSolv is with or Help Desk workers. They can easily time work for each project, we can have a quick view into total hours spent by each person any time of the day we want to see what's going on and who is not actually working right now.

Pros

I was worried about using TimeSolv because it seemed like it was for Legal Teams, however, I am very happy with it. It was easy to set up, easy for everyone to use including my contractors. My accountant was easily set up and can move everything to my QuikBooks without issue. Anytime we have a new project it's just a few clicks to set it up.

Cons

There really isn't much we could find wrong with this software for our application of it.

Great software

This product solve my time billing problems because of the telephone application which allows my attorneys to do time billing on the fly as they complete each project on an hour to hour and daily basis

Pros

The integration of this software was very easy and C interface for the user is clear.

Cons

As an administrator I believe that there are no missing products or connection with the Integrated Systems