Jasper Logo

Jasper

A-enabled writing assistant for writing customizable content

Jasper Reviews

4.8

1.8K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.1/10

Reviews by rating

I love that Jasper is able to boost my productivity and that it has integrated translations and SurferSEO to help make it better than the competitiors.
The templates are wonderful, and I love how you can integrate them with thr longer form content. It has actually made me a better writer which was something I didn't expect to become from using AI.
With 39 features, I am able to create and structure ANY CONTENT, with total ease. Once you have all your content laid out in good format, you are GOOD to GO.
My "complaint" is wanting more when Jarvis is on a role. Sometimes Jarvis has a tendency to be generic or vague when speaking to specific business topics (ex: "achieve more" or, "business goals").
The only thing that can stop Jarvis is a power failure.

1,837 reviews

Filippo F.

owner

Internet, self-employed

It is nice to have real help that understands me and helps me.

Transcript

Filippo A.: Hi, I'm Filippo. I'm the owner. With Jarvis, I give a 4 out of 5. Click down below, if you...

NA

Nupur A.

Digital Marketing Specialist

**INSTANTLY** Get People To Convert On Your Site Using Conversion.ai

Transcript

Nupur A.: Hi, I'm Nupur, I'm a Digital Marketing Specialist in the marketing industry. I rate Jarvis...

Chris H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Move over Ironman, This Jarvis saves the day for me!

Perfect!

Pros

This software helps me save SOOOO much time. I already try and squeeze 30 hours into a 24 hour day, but this helps me make time, instead of wasting time.

Cons

I have not found anything wrong. Their training is so easy and helpful.

DJ

Daniel J.

Financial Services, self-employed

Review Of Jasper.AI after 1 year of use

As stated before, my experience will be better then others now because i have used Jasper for the last year and can have unlimited words. Others maybe put off by the price but it is worth it if you're using it for content or some form of freelancer.The product is exceptional and the best thing i have ever paid for. I am very honest with my reviews of products and can be very critical sometimes but this product is excellent and the only thing i would say is a con is the pricing system for new customers.

Pros

One of the best things about Jasper.ai was its user-friendly interface. It was very intuitive, making it easy for us to get up and running quickly with minimal effort. The software also had a wide range of powerful features that allowed us to customize our workflow and create automated tasks. From detailed article writing to complex triggers, i was able to tailor Jasper.ai’s capabilities precisely to my needs.Cannot be happier with this time saver!

Cons

I am one of the luckier ones who used Jasper.ai when it was formerley named Jarvis.ai. This means that i have unlimited words to use for the same monthly fee. However, i have noticed that they have changed the way they price the service and you no longer get unlimited words (which i liked the most). It is now based on a pay-per-word model which can be costly if you need to generate more than a few thousand words. I have no worries using as many words as possible but i fear that new customers may find the new payment model a tiny bit expensive which may put them off the product all together.But there is a reason why it costs as much as it does, i have gone through every AI writer and this is, without doubt, the best ai writer you will find out there, end of.

AS

Adelia S.

Negative impressions

Negative, unfortunately. too expensive and the price does not relate the quality at all, in my opinion.

Pros

I used Jasper on a trial period for three days on a Boss account. I expected Jasper to solve specific marketing tasks related to creating content as a final completed product, but I did not get such a result. The quality of the texts is unpredictable and questionable. Deleting an account is simply not possible. When you delete it, you are notified that your subscription will not be renewed, but the...

Cons

I did not like it at all. The user experience is weird. The quality of texts is low. The price is just not reasonable and does not relate to the quality of copies at all, in my opinion.

KG

Kiara G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Jasper Got Me A Promotion

I have solved my employers needs to higher a writer. The benefits for me personally are that I now am more of an asset to the company and the additional copy is helping the SEO of our website.

Pros

The blog/case study generator is the only reason I was able to complete the mountainous task of redoing our company website copy. I knocked it out, along with completing two proposals concurrently, in 3 days. This was 3 weeks ago and my most recent paycheck was DOUBLE the expected amount. THANK YOU JASPER FOR PAYING MY BILLS!

Cons

The only cons are the cost (my employer pays but we are a start up and every dollar counts) and other then that none so far. I will leave a follow-up review after 90 days for a more accurate and thorough review.

FB

Frederick B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best AI content creation product I've used.

Jasper is amazing to use. I think the thing I appreciate most is that it automatically picks up on things like tone, style, and format in your writing and mimics them in the AI outputs to the point where you can't tell the difference. I'm honestly so impressed with the quality it's able to produce.

Pros

— Amazing AI outputs: They read incredibly naturally and are great for coming up with clever segues and either adding breadth or depth to content. — Clean interface: Jasper's interface is incredibly easy to use. All commands can be written in natural language (e.g., “>write an introduction”. — Infrequent errors: The AI content creation products I've used have been quite bad for repeated sections, spelling / grammar mistakes, and factual inaccuracies (obviously). With Jasper, I find that these are incredibly rare. — Refunds for bad generations: Whenever Jasper writes something terrible, you can let the system know it did a bad job and get a full credit (i.e., word count) refund.

Cons

— Formatting issues: When copying and pasting a document from Jasper into a word processor, there are usually formatting errors. With Google Docs, all headings are bolded, while the bolding is removed from body text. Annoying, but easy enough to fix. — AI can't deal with photos: When you add a photo to the Jasper document editor, the AI writing feature starts bugging out—sentences won't logically follow, weird spellings, etc.

AB

Alan B.

Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees

Outstanding Experience with Jasper:

Overall, Jasper is a great platform for developing and deploying applications. Its intuitive user interface and robust features make it easy to use, even for complex applications. The support team is highly knowledgeable and responsive, and the platform is relatively affordable. However, the scalability of the platform may not be ideal for larger applications.

Pros

Jasper has been an invaluable asset to our business as it has allowed us to streamline and automate many of our processes. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to use, and the customer support team is always available to help.

Cons

One negative aspect of Jasper is the cost. While it provides a great range of features, the pricing can be a bit steep for some users. Additionally, the platform does have some limitations when it comes to scalability, so it may not be ideal for large-scale applications.

The Best Ai Writer for Long-Form Content

Jasper is an excellent tool for bloggers and content marketers. I look at it as a "writing assistant," not a robot that's going to do all of the work for me.

Pros

I like the quality of content I can create with Jasper. I don't have much experience with the one-cick blog posts, but the long-form content writer is excellent. It still requires a lot of manual effort but I can basically cut my writing time in half and still come away with a high-quality article that does not feel like it was writer with AI. The process could be much faster if you're willing to accept a lower quality.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve because Jasper can do so many different things. Once you get into it, it's pretty easy. But you do have to understand how Jasper works to get the best results.

Matthew B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Incredibly Useful

Overall, my experience with Jasper has been excellent. The tool is useful for nearly everything involved in business collaboration or content construction. It is very easy to use and Jasper does an excellent job at providing interesting and informative learning content to maximize Jaspers's efficiency.

Pros

The features that I enjoyed most about the software were the Jasper Command functions. Once understood, the utilization of these commands was instrumental in our organization's ability to pump out content.

Cons

Although I cannot wholly blame Jasper for this fault, there were several instances where repetition became a problem. However, I am sure that is more of a user problem than a software issue.

BW

Brian W.

Online Media, self-employed

Great software but expensive for individuals. Artificial intelligence for your website.

Most content creation tools are expensive and time-consuming. Jarvis is a new tool that makes creating quality content easy, quick, and affordable. Jarvis is the first AI-powered software for marketers to generate engaging blog posts, product descriptions, ad copy and more in minutes instead of hours or days. It's the smartest way to create high-quality marketing content that converts visitors into customers!

Pros

The best AI software that I have tested so far. Very good copy results. Saves a lot of time Good rewriting results

Cons

Can be difficult to use at times. Can repeat results Is quite expensive for the middle and top tiers.

Legal Services, self-employed

Best ai writing tool I have tried to date

Pros

I am still learning the nuts and bolts of Jarvis but I can say that the tool does help my blog writing.

Cons

I hope the company soon offers step by step short videos for their features.

SP

Sarah P.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

One Happy Freelancer

Jasper has helped me cut my content production time in half. It is excellent for writing outlines to help you jumpstart a blog post, or helping with an introduction or conclusion paragraph. One of my favorite features if you can set the tone of voice, so this AI software can write in my voice.

Pros

The software makes it so simple to generate a variety of different types of content. Whether I'm working on product descriptions, tags, headlines, titles, blog posts, or social media posts, this program is perfect to help break through writer block.

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software is the learning curve. It is not difficult to use, but you do need to be mindful of the commands you give the program in order to get the system to generate logical content.

Jasper: Invaluable Tool to Create High Quality SEO Content Quickly

I've tested out similar AI products, and this one is by far the best. The Jasper team is always coming out with something innovative, and the customer community is very supportive. Some of the best ways to use Jasper I've seen are from the community! I've been able to become a faster writer (and make more money) thanks to Jasper.

Pros

I love that I can plug in content briefs and keywords, and Jasper helps me write the content. Of course, I'm writing along with Jasper (he can't do it all on his own), but it has made my process of blog writing much easier. I also love the command feature, I'm finally testing out all the recipes, and wow, they are insanely helpful. I think this software has a lot of incredible features, but it does take time to understand them all.

Cons

The price for boss mode is a bit of a gut punch for most beginning freelance writers. And the starter pricing level is just not useful, so you're stuck with boss mode.

Lucas L.

Jasper.ai: A Game-Changing Tool for Content Creation and Management

As an AI-powered content creation and management tool, Jasper.ai has exceeded my expectations in terms of its features and capabilities. With its user-friendly interface and robust set of features, Jasper.ai has helped me streamline my content creation workflow and improve my productivity.One of the features that I particularly appreciate is the Content Management feature, which allows me to easily...

Pros

AI-powered: Jasper.ai is an AI-powered tool that uses natural language processing and machine learning to help users create and manage content more efficiently and effectively.User-friendly interface: Jasper.ai has a clean and intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and use, even for users who are not tech-savvy.Comprehensive features: Jasper.ai offers a wide range of features for content...

Cons

Cost: Jasper.ai's pricing may be a barrier for some users, as it is a premium tool with a higher price point than some other content creation and management tools on the market.

Jean Bertin C.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

I wasn't sure, but now I am. The product is worth the price and dependable.

Overall, Jarvis.ai is a great service for those who want to spend less time generating high-quality copy and content, as well as decreasing the risk of making mistakes. It's a scalable AI-powered content marketing solution that helps its clients increase revenue by writing engaging ads, emails, web pages, or blogs for them. The platform has many features that make it useful to all and reliable with every use!

Pros

I was on the fence about whether it was worth the cost, but it's really been worth it so far. I have been using Jarvis for over 4 months and it has proved to be quite helpful. The idea of an AI writing copy is very appealing because you know that the content will not only be personalized but also engaging and persuasive. I use this tool primarily for emails, as well as blog posts now. It's great...

Cons

Pricing may be a concern for some, but should you compare it to other options, the value for your money is unparalleled. The next thing I don't like about this is there are a lot of commands you need to memorize. Normally, this is not a problem but it's the one thing I don't really like.

EH

Emory H.

I LOVE this software.

Great experience. It helped me write and publish a book! It helps me keep new ad copy rolling. And it is fun to impress friends with!

Pros

Tried Jarvis/Conversion.ai out because I am always looking for the next tool to help me maximize my time. (Also I love tech.) Well ...THIS IS IT! At the very least, it will get you started and give you momentum for your writing tasks. At the very most, it writes fantastic copy that you can use right out of the gate. I have surprised countless friends and colleagues by asking them for a title and short description of a product, and then 20seconds later showing them a pretty darn impressive ad. It really is amazing.

Cons

There are a few things you have to deal with, but nothing that is out of the ordinary for tech IMO. Sometimes you can get some non-sensical copy output, but thats to be expected with an AI, and isn't a big deal because you just run it again and get something good. So far my complaints have been dealt with by updates they pushed, (as recently as a day ago,) so they are ON it. I currently have no complaints. It works as expected.

Thank you for the great review, Emory. I'm really glad to hear that Conversion.ai has been a valuable tool and time saver for your business! I've passed on your feedback about the AI's output to our team--we're working hard at making it better every day. The UI is also something we're constantly improving and I'll be sure to share this with our team as well so they can make it even better. We want you to have an amazing experience using Conversion.ai so please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

MF

Michael F.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Write like a human in less time

The biggest challenge Jarvis has solved is time. It takes a lot of it to develop compelling text for ads, websites, blog posts, or any other words strung together intended to persuade the reader to take action. What's more, you can write a lot of text in a short amount of time. One of my heroes from the "Golden Age of Advertising," [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], once said, "the more you tell, the more you sell," and Jarvis has made that easy to do.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were just a few of the classic copywriters who inspired me to go into advertising almost 40 years ago. Unfortunately, being part of the California educational system, I could not write advertising copy if my life depended on it. So I jumped into the Art side, making pretty pictures until now. Jarvis, in my opinion, has revolutionized copywriting for the rest of us. Many...

Cons

At the time of this writing, the one feature I would like is a longer word output produced by Jarvis, but again the good people behind Jarvis are constantly improving their service, so it's just a matter of time until that's a reality.

Michelle G.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Jasper is the software I didn't knew I needed.

It is very easy to use, I didn't have to watch any tutorial before. It adapts to the tone of voice that you are looking for (from professional to [sensitive content hidden]). Not only did Jasper help me to have better copy in social networks, but it also helps me in my ranking in search engines. Thanks to Jasper my social networks posts and website have had a lot of reach.

Pros

It has endless options that I didn't know I needed. Like paragraph generator, Facebook ad headliners, email customizer, SEO, Tik-Tok captions and the list goes on and on. There are so many tools that Jaspers is an essential part of my work routine. It is inevitable not to have a Jaspers window open on my computer. The paragraph generator is my favorite option, as it has helped me with several copy for social networks and also for administrative blogs. It's like getting the words out of my head (but much better).

Cons

I genuinely have no complaints. Thank you Jasper.

WS

William S.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Great companion when writing content, but a bit expensive

Our company mainly focuses on creating content for clients and designing websites. Therefore, creating content is one of our primary roles. Jasper helps us create content that match different websites by suggesting topics, outlines, and blog ideas. Jasper is easy to sign up and use even without prior experience with AI tool. However, the content needs editing and the subscription is relatively high.

Pros

I like Jasper because it delivers the kind of content you want. It can adjust the tone, structure, tone, and details to match the requirements. It can also digest complex instructions and respond quite quickly without missing out on what matters most. The onboarding process is straightforward because the company provides helpful information to guide users.

Cons

Jasper creates content with natural language but there is always something missing: creativity. So anyone who know knows about AI content will likely notice it is AI generated. Jasper also seems to have a problem with transitions which affect the flow of the content. So editing is necessary. The price seems to be on the higher end but it functions quite well and improves our content making process.

MJ

Michael J.

Mind-blowingly good

Conversion.ai is amazing because I usually get really stuck when trying to write copy for my websites and landing pages. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy and content without spending a lot of time on it, which is usually me! I love that you can generate more than just text, there are SlideShare templates (which I had never used before), buttons, and banners as well. The interface was so easy to use, with all the options right in front of me on the screen- no need to go looking through layers of settings menus like many other apps do.

Pros

Conversion.ai is an AI copywriting tool that helps you quickly generate high-quality content for advertising, emails, websites, landing pages, and more. It's great for anyone who needs help writing copy or content on the fly! They have a really clean interface with good user prompts to lead you through their program. I felt like they were really thinking about what might be confusing someone new to this type of app and how to make it as easy as possible for people to use - even if they don't have much experience in this space.

Cons

The only thing I dislike, which might be a result of my own lack of training, is that the output can be shorter than I would like and I haven't found a way for it to continue generating content for the outputs that I like. InferKit allows this but it is not purpose-built the way that Jarvis is, so I still prefer Jarvis overall.

Hi Michael, thanks for leaving a review! I'm glad you found Conversion.ai to be helpful in your copywriting endeavors. I love that you appreciate the clean interface and user prompts--we're always working on ways to make it easier for users to get started with Conversion.ai and we appreciate hearing about how those changes are going over! We also want to hear about anything confusing or unclear so we can address it ASAP; please don't hesitate to reach out anytime at jarvis@conversion.ai if there's something we need to fix or change.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Jasper- One of the most effective AI content creation software

Jasper.ai's content writing software uses GPT-3, the latest in AI technology, to produce high-quality content. It is able to do this by learning from a large corpus of data and then fine-tuning the output to produce the best quality content possible. This is a big advantage over other AI content writers that rely on older, less effective technologies. In addition, Jasper.ai has over 60 different content templates that it can use to produce specific types of content. This makes it easier and faster to produce the exact type of content you need for your website or blog. As a result, Jasper.ai is the best AI content writer available on the market today.

Pros

Jasper. AI is an excellent AI writing tool to create better content in any industry. You can create blog posts within a few minutes, so if you're a blogger or website owner, you'll love this tool. It will help you improve your writing by providing feedback on grammar, style, and word choice. You can also use Jasper. AI to create marketing copy, product descriptions, and even email subject lines. Best of all, the tool is free to use. So if you're looking for a way to improve your writing skills, give Jasper. AI a try.

Cons

While artificial intelligence-powered writing platform like Jasper.ai produces some high-quality content, it also occasionally uses factually incorrect data as placeholder text. As a result, readers need to be vigilant in order to ensure that they are getting accurate information.

SB

Sarah B.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Once was king, but has fallen behind

Initially I was in love with Jasper and sang its praises. Having used every tool on the market at the time, nothing was even comparable. However, Jasper became too big and in the likely new bureaucracy it swallowed itself whole and no longer led the pack. Lighter teams of developers released competing products, and with the direct ear of the developers and their agile setup, they put out products far beyond the scope of Jasper's abilities. [sensitive content hidden]of Jasper mostly disappeared from their very active Facebook community and the one-on-one connection was lost. Jasper has definitely slid downhill very quickly.

Pros

As an early adopter (March 2021), I was able to see the magic of AI for the first time. I was grandfathered onto an unlimited plan which I kept renewing even when not using as much, since the credits were pretty pricey. It was amazing to see the way content could be created and Jasper was initially innovating at a breakneck speed early on.

Cons

After Jasper got funding and expanded the team, innovation stopped. New features stopped being added. Jasper started struggling to produce full articles and was often repetitive. Quality slipped majorly. Then Jasper changed their pricing structure and reopened unlimited plans to everyone, leaving many early adopters who were grandfathered into unlimited plans feeling jaded.

Phillis B.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Jasper has been a valuable addition to my content writing process.

Overall, Jasper has been a valuable addition to my content writing process.

Pros

Jasper is my AI-powered content writing assistant. It helps me to come up with ideas, edit my work, and track my progress. Jasper is always learning, which means it gets better and better at understanding my needs over time. And since Jasper is powered by artificial intelligence, it can handle complex tasks that would be difficult for a human assistant. For example, Jasper can help me to research topics, find sources, and plan my content. Jasper has also been a great help when it comes to editing my work. It catches errors that I might miss, and it makes suggestions for improving the clarity and flow of my writing.

Cons

Learning curve is tricky as there are so many features - but, they have great support and trainings.

Lalao R.

Jasper: The Revolutionary AI Software for Better Web Writing

My experience with Jasper has been very positive. It saves me time because the answers are given in a few seconds and I only have to use them to write my text. As a result, I am much less stressed and can move on quickly, which I might not have been able to do normally.

Pros

I mainly use Jasper to write my store's product sheets and my blog posts. Among all the features, one that I use often is the " Commands " template which allows me to give my instructions to Jasper and it writes them in a few seconds, saving me a lot of time. It also has an SEO feature which is very useful and I really like it. In short, it is a very useful tool, easy to use for people like me, who need daily assistance.

Cons

Even though I have been using Jasper for a while, I have no complaints so far. I just keep enjoying it.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Jarvis.ai is an artificial intelligence that can write content Edit title Outline Generate an outl

I was hesitant at first to have a robot write my content for me, but I quickly discovered that it doesn’t really replace me in any way, it just helps me with everything else I have to do for my business. I set it up, pointed it in a direction and let Jarvis work its magic. It seemed like writing came pretty naturally to Jarvis, because what came out was some of the most engaging, eye-catching copy I had ever seen from any of my writers!

Pros

Jarvis.ai uses artificial intelligence to write unique, valuable content that gets noticed online, organically grows your audience, and ultimately brings in new customers. When you hire an employee to do this work, it can be difficult to know how effective they are or if they are even staying on task. You can never be certain if your money is being spent wisely or not and the quality of the final product...

Cons

I liked everything about it, so I’m hard-pressed to point out something that I didn’t like. For small businesses (with limited budgets) and solo entrepreneurs who don’t have a full marketing team, Jarvis could be a good fit.

jose manuel c.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Your Business Intelligence Wingman

Pros

I recently had the pleasure of using Jasper for my business intelligence needs and was blown away by its powerful features. The ability to create visually appealing reports and dashboards with ease has had the most impactful effect on my business. I found the product intuitive and user-friendly, allowing me to quickly create custom reports that suit my needs. Integrating Jasper into my existing business processes was a breeze, and the tool has quickly become an integral part of my decision-making process.

Cons

I must say that I found the setup process a bit cumbersome. It took me some time to figure out the dependencies and configuration settings required to get it up and running smoothly. However, once I got past that initial hurdle, the software proved to be quite versatile and effective. All in all, I would say that Jasper is definitely worth checking out despite the setup process.