LeadPages

Turn clicks into customers with lead generation software

LeadPages Reviews

Pros

I recommend leadpages to my clients. The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.

Elyssa L.

My experience with Leadpages has been excellent. The Customer Service is extremely responsive and in-depth, so help is there when I need it.

Cher H.

I love how I can customize everything, and it looks beautiful on every kind of device. I also have all the integrations I need.

Cindy C.

Cons

It's hard to make any major changes in the layout or user experience. The worst is their support.

Roopesh S.

Our homepage is suffering from poor whatever coding. It is static and full of bugs.

Daniela H.

They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged.

Nick M.

Great Templates!

Transcript

Tanya G.: Hi, I'm Tanya. I'm the owner of a professional coaching company, and I give LeadPages a five...

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

Transcript

Amin A.: Hi there. My name is Amin. I'm the Executive Director of a children's publishing company. Today...

A straightforward way to build webpages, banners, etc. without coding

Pros

I started using LeadPages years ago and I can say that, despite the updates and new additions to the platform, the one thing I like the most about the platform is still very much present: its ease of use. You can use LeadPages to create different types of webpages (landing pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, Thank You pages, etc.), as well as other assets such as signup forms and alert...

Cons

Using templates is great but that can lead to the pages you have created with LeadPages look just like those created and used by others – something that isn't ideal, when it comes to branding...

Hey Yann, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! If there's anything in particular you'd like to see in terms of features/templates, don't hesitate to drop a request with our development team - under "Support" (or the "?") > "Give Feedback" in your account. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Leadpages - super functional

I'm creating a lot of sign-up forms or sales pages to show the materials I have for sale and opt-ins for my email list. I also created a page that is like link-tree which is on my company's Instagram profile. I liked creating my own because I found link-tree to be fussy sometimes and would randomly stop working. Never had a problem with my leadpage one though!

Pros

I find this software super easy to use and functional. It does what I need it to do and the more I use it, the more little tricks and design things I figure out that make my materials POP. I love the tool that examines the lead to give advice on what I can make better (the lead optimizer tool). That's super helpful and informative. I'm the only one on my team that uses leadpages. I feel like I get to get feedback on my materials before I go live with something. And I LOVE that I can easily refresh my updates/publish and I don't have to update a link anywhere. I can quickly make changes with push of a button!

Cons

Sometimes I design a page and when I go to preview it, the aspect ratios have changed and I have to go back in and redesign. For instance, a header logo with some text below it may fit perfectly within the box at the top of the page. When I preview it, the logo/text doesn't optimize for the new window (like phone or tablet) and I have to keep resizing to figure out what will fit. To me there should...

Great as a starting point

LeadPages has been very useful for us getting started with our small business marketing campaigns.

Pros

Intuitive interface - much easier than other Landing Page creation tools. I appreciate the depth of features and functionality for basic marketing and informational pages.

Cons

Sometimes there are intuitive disconnects with spacing, section sizing, ability to adjust image sizes, etc.

Hi Ben, We are so glad to hear that you have been enjoying using Leadpages. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback as that is very helpful to us! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Terrible

Terrible company. Stopped using the service for ages and they kept charging me for 10 months. They are really sneaking and they have bad business practices. They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged. I had not idea they were taking money out of my account. I believe (in my opinion) that this is a tactic so you just let charges slip. The website service is basic and pretty amateur. You cant' design anything good with the site. Stay away

Pros

the service let's you get a basic site done with no code.

Cons

they have questionable billing practices. They don't not notify you when they charge you

Hey Nick, As a company, we have always strived to be upfront and fair with our billing practices and have complied with legal requirements. That being said, after further review, we have determined that in regards to monthly subscription billing reminders, the standard industry practice is simply not good enough and does not align with our company values. For that reason, beginning July 1, 2021,...

Great For Entrepreneurs

I am solving my email marketing problems with Leadpages. Also, my brand awareness. When I create a lead form I know that it has a greater chance at converting because of Leadpages professional features and forms.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Leadpages integrates with my business and is able to keep up with the growing demands of running and online business. It is easy to integrate with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics and I appreciate that they are always updating their service.

Cons

I think the fact that you can only integrate with Stripe when it comes to creating a checkout pages has really limited my using this feature to sell products. I would like to see them integrate with Shopify one day.

Easy To use with lots of templates

Generating leads is the core business. First year I've been doing this for the Fitness niche. So getting them new members & now I'm helping employment agencies gain new employees.

Pros

The best feature of Leadpages is the ease of use. People without really any knowledge about web development or landing pages could get one up and running within the first day/week of using this software. With the big template library you can surely find a landing page that fits your needs. Leadpages gets the job done quickly and easily. Best beginner landing page builder in my opinion.

Cons

The only con I really have for Leadpages is that you don't have that much design freedom. For a beginners and someone that aims to create a simple landing page this is awesome. But for more advanced users and page builders as myself I sometimes miss some features that make my design come to life.

Leadpages makes setting up your site completely stress-free

It's great to be able to set up an amazing looking site in just a few hours that you can send people to. The sleek and professional look of my site provides a sense of authority and peace of mind that my clients are hiring someone who knows what they're doing.

Pros

Leadpages is incredily easy to set up and use. Even if you're useless wth tech - like me!

Cons

I can't comment on this as I've not yet used the full functionality of leadpages. There have been no issues at all for me so far.

Intuitive to Use and Beautiful to Look At

Overall experience is great! If I need to get a clients' landing page up quickly and feel good about the conversion rate and user experience, I know LeadPages is the software for me.

Pros

LeadPages allows you to quickly create beautiful landing pages that really do convert. The interface is so user-friendly that you new high-conversion landing page will be ready quicker than you could ever expect!

Cons

The only downside is that there is a limit to the customization due to the amount of widgets offered. Other page builders (plugins or WP themes) have tons of add ons you can use for countdown tickers, flip boxes, sophisticated galleries, etc.

Lead Pages Serves A Huge Role In My Online Marketing Efforts

Since I'm a solopreneuer I depend on Leadpages working seamlessly so that I can focus on other aspects of my business. They have not let me down which is empowering.

Pros

The software is easy to integrate, It flat out works like a charm, the amount of value Leadpages provides is almost unbelievable.

Cons

There is not much to say here other than it is a little more than I can afford, but I keep buying it anyway!

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Pros

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

Cons

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Easy to use , top integrations, great conversion tools and analytics

One of the best features about LeadPages is that we can have one up and running in an hour! We bypass development, which translates into weeks of lead time savings. With LeadPages, we can have a new campaign live within the hour. Often, speed to market is the underlying success of a campaign—and LeadPages delivers. Not only do we save time, we also save BIG in development dollars as we typically have to outsource a quick turnaround campaign. Additionally, I have never had to call for support. The few times I have had questions, I found ansers on the support site.

Pros

I've tried several landing page vendors and LeadPages meets all my needs. FInally, a tool designed for (and maybe by!) the end user, instead of an engineer. It's so easy to use, whether I design from scratch or use a template. It integrates with my email program and with GA, providing the most important success analytics and also an excellent guide for A/B testing. They have so thoughtfully included many conversion tools such as opt-in texts. LeadPages is thoughtfully created for the success of the user.

Cons

Although I have mastered the design aspect of LeadPages, I still wish it were easier to size different parts of the layout/design, but its grid model lends itself to being, well, modular. I can still create a beautiful landing page, but I'll never be able to start from a blank canvas. I realize LeadPages has to allow for responsive optimization, therefore understanding the need for a modular template. I'm not complaining about this—I'm just saying...

I’ve tried them all, and Leadpages still wins!

Leadpages has changed my life! Literally! I use it daily to support my business, but more importantly I use it to sell my copywriting and design services as a contractor and consultant. As such, I’ve worked with a ton of other page builders. While a few (like unbounce) have caught my attention with their cool widgets and mobile builders, I always come back to Leadpages because of the great price, fantastic support and knowledge that the product team is always putting out new things. Also, Leadpages is just so simple to use!

Pros

My favorite thing about Leadpages is that the product is always being updated with new, helpful features. Since the reorganization of the dashboard, it is very user friendly and intuitive. For the most part, all of the major functional features I need to make high converting pages are there. I love how easy integrations are, and I absolutely LOVE that I can copy sections, use section templates and easily alter page templates to my liking.

Cons

I have been saying for years now that there needs to be more functionality for images. An on page image resizer would be fantastic. It would also be very helpful to be able to insert image carousels. I would also love to see a separate mobile builder. Design is very important when it comes to conversions, and I think some of the most wanted features are missing.

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Poor support and difficult to use

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Cons

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here:...

Leadpages lead competition for some time

For many years they were leaders and were recommended by many. They had all the good stuff that was hard to find elsewhere. But now competitors offer more or similar features for better prices. Personally I wouldn't choose them again, but would consider as an option.

Pros

Quick to set up with ready to go templates that were tested for high conversions. It has affiliate program, so you may be able to refer someone and have it pay for itself. Includes good tutorials and internet marketing knowledge.

Cons

Leadpages stayed behind competition. A few other apps offer much more now for less price. Monthly payments are disliked by me, the pricing could be more related to traffic numbers. Even then there are solutions that offer same features for one time payment.

Hey there, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! We certainly strive to be leaders in our industry, always looking at what we can offer in terms of features and pricing to benefit our customers, and are sad to hear that you feel we've fallen short over the years. Definitely connect with our team, at support@leadpages.com, to share any specific requests you have as we'd love to hear them! Thanks again! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Leadpages Review

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Create beautiful landing pages

Great experience with Leadpages overall. It's easy to make really, really nice landing pages that look professional. My number one complaint with sales page builders is often that they are hard to make them look the like the "example page" that is given - however, I never found that to be the case with Leadpages.

Pros

Loved how easy it is to create landing pages that are streamlined, beautiful, and mobile-optimized. Sometimes sales page software (or email opt-in boxes) look clunky or it's hard to put together something professional looking. Not the case with Leadpages.

Cons

I used pages for about 2 years and it integrated beautifully with my website and email platform. Then I switched email platforms to one that has landing pages included. So I don't really have any complaints about Leadpages, just that it was one more thing to attach (along with Zapier) to my email and website and it seemed simpler to go without it. That doesn't mean my landing pages are nice as they used to be, though :)

Hey Michelle, We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thanks for being an advocate of Leadpages! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Leadpages helps me gain new clients!

I recommend leadpages to my clients! The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.

Pros

I am able to integrate it with my email service, the price was at a very great point for me, and it is very easy to use!

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons right now. I did have a few questions about integrating it with mailchimp, but I was able to work around that with support‘s help.

Great tool to build landing pages

Lead pages has been a great tool for our business as part of our marketing tool kit

Pros

Leadpages is very easy to use and has enabled us to deploy and test landing pages quickly. Love their drag and drop editor and templates make it easy to get something up and running

Cons

There are some limitations to formatting some aspects of pages

Love Leadpages

Enhanced my website to make it look more modern - easy for clients to navigate and provides Great marketing features.

Pros

Modern look and professional and clean. Love all the widgets and how easy it is to use.

Cons

A bit difficult when I make an update and then post to my Wordpress site. The update feature floors not work properly- I have to trash the leadpage on Wordpress and re-publish every time I make a change.

Use it for everything

We have been able to load hundreds of lead magnets within a few weeks and delivering them to prospective clients in a "set it and forget it" kind of way. And we can easily implement more, add pop-ups to our website, and deliver a professional experience to our prospects without a lot of work on our end. We can do it in-house within minutes, make changes easily, without the back-and-forth of hiring someone to do it for us.

Pros

Leadpages got us up and running, delivering lead magnets in a very short amount of time. Within minutes you can create your first item, and that saved time and money over hiring a third party to develop a custom solution.

Cons

I wish there was better organization of the lead magnets themselves. We have hundreds of items now and it is extremely tedious to go through each one if we need to make a change. There is also not an easy way to search and sort through to find "the one" you are looking for from the main list.

Five Stars!

Fabulous! The team is always there to help and we get resolution quickly if/when we have issues. It has served us very well and have not been able to find the same quality with competitors.

Pros

We use Leadpages to created dozens of individualized landing pages every day.... the application is extremely easy to use and navigate and the results are professional. It integrates perfectly with our other websites. Easy to use forms, opt-ins for events that are tracked and easy to export in excel format. Even the links retain our company's main URL.

Cons

We upload TONS of photos and would love to see more of an image library of our own imports that we can organize. It would save tons of time on our end. Folders we can label with different types of images and branding tools, etc.

Helping take your business to the next level

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Cons

While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners.

One of the best CMS on the market

Pros

Leadpages is a super easy CMS that is designed to allow users to deploy marketing/branding campaigns simple and with ease. I was able to create not just a landing page but an entire site within an hour. It also allows for simple A/B testing. I am not web developer, but was able to create a professional site without having to code. The design choices and templates are top quality.

Cons

The site feature is sort of in BETA mode, with some minor limitations on functionality, but Leadpages introduces new features monthly. I have seen the product grow over time.

Simple and sweet, nothing else like it!

We are working on several new initiatives and need a quick and easy way to capture leads and drive traffic to a dedicated page that is easy to set up and update by anyone in the team and replicate to adapt to different use cases or new languages

Pros

Leadpages is easy and intuitive to use, so simple to set up a page in a matter of minutes and as customizable as I need it to be. For someone who is impatient, this just works!

Cons

Takes up so much RAM, so it can slow down my computer when I use it. I'm on a MacBook Pro, so I can't imagine how it would run on slower Macs. A Mac app would be great to make "offline" changes and then commit later?