Leadpages Reviews

Leadpages

Turn clicks into customers with lead generation software

Leadpages

Review Summary

Andrea T.

Andrea T.

With the ease of use, beautiful landing pages and good prices, all I can say is great.

Michael R.

Cons

I found that the analytics are often misleading, counting clicks as conversion making the revenue reports not accurate. Integrations with third-party services were also failing sometimes.

Gonzalo B.

Scam, automatically puts you on highest/yearly plan. Cancellation system does not work.

Scott O.

Also, sometimes the pages have a weird amount of lag when loading.

Colin C.

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Great Templates!

Very popular, great conversion rate, a little pricey. I would definitely invest in Leadpages as the business began to turn a profit.

Pros

Leadpages has plenty of great templates and styles. You can customize a lot of areas. You can also brand color and logo all your pages.

Cons

The cost was a bit high for what I was going to use it for plus it took a little time to learn. If you were doing more sales pages with higher volume sales it would be really useful.

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power. I am really pleased to use it.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on. It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

Cons

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.

Easy to use, awful support

Pros

Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Cons

They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains. We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page,...

Great tool if you have a big workload

From the first contact, I was hooked. Leadpages presales and postsales support are great and are the main reason I choose this product. Also, a variety of choices and ease of use are considerable. I find particularly helpful that you get an overall performance of your Leadpage od an Add measured and scored, and you can work on it to improve.

Pros

It is a tool for most of your lead capturing needs. It is easy to use and it is updated often with new features. It has different payment plans that will fit most users.

Cons

The only thing I would like to mention is that if you do not have a large number of adds to make, it is a bit expensive. For the professionals that work in this field consistently, this does not apply.

Leadpages saves the day when you need landing pages but aren't tech savvy

This is a great solution for businesses or content marketers who need to get sales pages up in a hurry without relying on a developer. If you have a product launch the last thing you need is to wait weeks and pay big bucks for a dev to get a page up, this lets you go live without all the headache. You need hardly any tech skills once the plugin is installed on your website.

Pros

This makes creating landing pages SO easy. I build my own Wordpress sites and still use leadpages, it is so much faster and easier to get your landing page or sales page live and making money. The tracking options are so good too, it makes it really easy to understand what is working and what isn't on your page. I write landing pages & sales pages for my clients and this can save of weeks or maybe months of time by being able to get a landing page live in minutes instead of weeks if we relied on a developer.

Cons

It's pretty expensive if you're a DIY person.

Lead Generation Made Easy with Leadpages

Leadpages are a the perfect way to get started generating lead for any industry.

Pros

Leadpages makes it easy to get started generating leads from day1, everything works as it should to ensure efficient lead collection and delivery.

Cons

We have some issues with the source tracking and sending lead fields data onto another source, but we eventually found a solution with the system that worked for us.

Leadpages is a great for lead gen!

My experience so far with Leadpages has been a A+, keep up the good work!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to create landing/squeeze pages, normally I am able to create a professional page within 15 minutes. I also enjoy the numerous templates they have to offer. I also like how you can incorporate Zapier into it as well.

Cons

So far there hasn't been anything yet that I dislike about Leadpages...if there is anything in the future I will be sure to let you know.

Very easy to use, almost kids game! Incorporates great with word press, through a free plugin.

Pros

Very user friendly! Comes with a lot of premade templates, which definitely will make your work easier. Also there are options for split testing, and other goods, an online marketer may find useful.

Cons

I can’t really tell this. Overall it’s a great software, just wasn’t suitable for my needs at the moment.

Kinda of expensive

Pros

I like that I was able to create a pop up with a content upgrade for my blog.

Cons

I feel like LeadPages is a little pricey and I had to cancel the service.

Poor support and difficult to use

Pros

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Cons

I've been paying these guys per month for several years now for just one leadpage. I never call their support center. I called to inquire about sales but had to leave a vmail and the response I received came to my email below... "Phone support is currently only available to Advanced Subscribers, as we just don't have the staffing power to provide it to everyone. More about support options here:...

Leadpages Review

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Helping take your business to the next level

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Cons

While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners.

The best landing page builder on the planet

Pros

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Cons

The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Great support, many features

I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

Pros

LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Cons

All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

Pros

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Cons

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Pros

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

Leadpages Makes Lead Generation Easy!

I've used Leadpages personally and for my clients since 2013 to build out simple and effective lead generating campaigns and calls to action that bring in new leads every day.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, amazing customer service and a devoted conversion team to help take your business to the next level.

Cons

Nothing.

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

It’s a critical part of our business. In fact, I wonder if our business would exist today without it.

Pros

I’m not a coder, so I value the ability to create lead pages from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop system created by Lead Pages. Additionally, given that so much of our traffic is from mobile devices, I enjoy that Leadpages allows us to customize the page for desktop and mobile users. Finally, our Company uses Drip, and I like that Leadpages is integrated with the Drip CRM systems.

Cons

Sometimes, especially during “busy” times during the day, the Lead Pages system will take a while to load. Additionally, there are some 3rd party apps (e.g. Kickoff Labs) that are not easily integrated with Leadpages.

Value-packed landing page platform aimed at beginner to intermediate users

Ability to create responsive landing pages

Pros

Very easy to use, competitively priced (with monthly and annual contract and payment plans), responsive support and attractively designed UIs. It's simple to pick up and start creating a page from the very first try. Easy to integrate with other platforms (especially Drip), with a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor and design options.

Cons

If there was one thing I would ding it for, it would be that it doesn't have a surplus of options when you are designing your pages; they lean towards the minimalistic side. However, remember this is aimed at beginner to intermediate users. I think advanced users would might get frustrated at times and want a greater degree of control. Also, the WYSIWYG editor tends to create rather rigid pages, often with too much or too little negative space between elements and not a lot of obvious ways to control or edit that.

Easy to use and a great solution for solopreneurs!

Overall this proud ct is easy to use and offers a simple solution for creating professional looking landing pages, opt in pages and sales pages.

Pros

Leadpages is super easy to use particularly now that they have the new template designs for creating pages. It is really easy to integrate Facebook Ads tracking code into the pages and get accurate results from your ad conversions. The build in conversion tool is also very useful and super easy to tell how well your page is converting.

Cons

When integrating with Everwebinar you are only able to list the most recent webinar time rather than all the times the webinar is available. This is was enough to make me not want to use the software for that particular purpose.

Amazing standout software - but now everyone is doing it

It's a great piece of software! It really is! But is it worth the asking price in this day and age where there's so many great alternatives that do it for a fraction of the price?

Pros

Leadpages is the easiest lead generating add-on for any business. It's super simple to use, has a lot of design options and conversion stats, and also gives you a lot of templates so you never feel lost. Building landing pages is super easy. What I like about Leadpages is that it really defined what a good lead generating platform should look/feel like. It's a really solid product.

Cons

Leadpages has become really expensive for what it does. I've been recommending to a lot of my clients to switch to something that can do what Leadpages does but at a fraction of the price. What it was doing was a really novel thing a few years back, it's now become the standard in many other platforms. For example, Divi, the drag-and-drop visual editor for Wordpress - has a leadpages-esque opt-in component built right in... and it's part of the package!

LeadPages Review

I've decided to give LeadPages a try and I wanted to share my experience with others who are on the fence. What I love about LeadPages is it saves me tons of time from creating a landing page or paying a web developer to do it for me. The analytics are amazing which very useful for tracking the performance of my content. I will say that it's a bit challenging to get the hang of at first. The...

Pros

Quality of the software Customer Service Analytics Value for the cost

Cons

Initially difficult to learn/use Cost is higher to get chat support - I really only needed the basic but had to go PRO to chat support

I use Lead Pages to host landing pages and other conversion tools for my clients.

LeadPages is extremely helpful when it comes to increasing website conversions for my clients.

Pros

What I like most about LeadPages is that it integrates with tons of other applications. It's easy to use and I can build professional-looking landing pages quickly. Also, In addition to landing pages, I can build pop-ups, trackable phone numbers, and other call-to-action items to increase conversions as well.

Cons

What I like least about LeadPages is that it needs to be partnered with a CRM in order to be fully useful. You can use Drip (an email automation tool from the makers of LeadPages), Constant Contact, Aweber, or whatever, but you have to pair it.