Leadpages Logo

Turn clicks into customers with less tech stress.

Leadpages Reviews

Suggested alternatives

elementor
hubspot-marketing
shogun

SO easy to use... the templates are beautiful and make my brand look great and they are easy to use, easy to build and always high converting.
I recommend leadpages to my clients. The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.
I have had an amazing experience and I am very happy with Leadpages. I will be a longtime customer and refer new people constantly.
Our homepage is suffering from poor whatever coding. It is static and full of bugs.
They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged.

Amin A.

Founder, Executive Director

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

Transcript

Amin A.: Hi there. My name is Amin. I'm the Executive Director of a children's publishing company. Today...

Tanya G.

Sales

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great Templates!

Transcript

Tanya G.: Hi, I'm Tanya. I'm the owner of a professional coaching company, and I give LeadPages a five...

Yann I.

Online Media, self-employed

A straightforward way to build webpages, banners, etc. without coding

Pros

I started using LeadPages years ago and I can say that, despite the updates and new additions to the platform, the one thing I like the most about the platform is still very much present: its ease of use. You can use LeadPages to create different types of webpages (landing pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, Thank You pages, etc.), as well as other assets such as signup forms and alert...

Cons

Using templates is great but that can lead to the pages you have created with LeadPages look just like those created and used by others – something that isn't ideal, when it comes to branding...

Hey Yann, We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! If there's anything in particular you'd like to see in terms of features/templates, don't hesitate to drop a request with our development team - under "Support" (or the "?") > "Give Feedback" in your account. Thanks for being a great part of our team! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

LB

Lacy B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

I’ve tried them all, and Leadpages still wins!

Leadpages has changed my life! Literally! I use it daily to support my business, but more importantly I use it to sell my copywriting and design services as a contractor and consultant. As such, I’ve worked with a ton of other page builders. While a few (like unbounce) have caught my attention with their cool widgets and mobile builders, I always come back to Leadpages because of the great price, fantastic support and knowledge that the product team is always putting out new things. Also, Leadpages is just so simple to use!

Pros

My favorite thing about Leadpages is that the product is always being updated with new, helpful features. Since the reorganization of the dashboard, it is very user friendly and intuitive. For the most part, all of the major functional features I need to make high converting pages are there. I love how easy integrations are, and I absolutely LOVE that I can copy sections, use section templates and easily alter page templates to my liking.

Cons

I have been saying for years now that there needs to be more functionality for images. An on page image resizer would be fantastic. It would also be very helpful to be able to insert image carousels. I would also love to see a separate mobile builder. Design is very important when it comes to conversions, and I think some of the most wanted features are missing.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, awful support

Pros

Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Cons

They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains. We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page,...

DH

David H.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Perfect vehicle for getting you lead magnet away

I have a constant delivery of messages from our business to interested parties that just ticks over in the background as a back up to other online marketing campaigns we run

Pros

The automation of this software is the reason that it is the market leader. The ability to set different outcomes depending on the responses is also a great feature. I really like leads being generated in an ongoing platform like Leadpages

Cons

It can at the start be quite hard to design your own pages. It takes a bit of time to be able to understand the way the templates work and how they can be tailored to suit your purpose.

NW

Nicole W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use for landing pages!

overall experience was good with it. If it had all the features that click funnels did, and if it was recommeded by the mentorship prgram i was in, I probably would have kept it.

Pros

it was fairly easy to use. Was the first landing page software i started to work with and had used for a 1 or 2. good to use and start out with when you are new to tech.

Cons

the price could be better for what you are getting. when i had it-the low tier was 50 dollars canadian, and i think you could only build 3 landing pages, then you would have to get the next tier feature if you wanted more than one landing page.

ES

Ed S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Proven High-Converting Landing Pages

Leadpages has amazing customer support and proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Pros

Leadpages is a simple and effective landing page platform with proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Cons

Need more flexibility with design template changes

heather t.

E-Learning, self-employed

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Ismaël Huberson C.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Leadpages

Pros

I use Leadpages for my business because it is so easy to use and allows me to create landing pages, pop-ups and more with their simple drag and drop builder. Their customer service is also very good and always prompt in getting back to me. They have a full team of experts that you can contact anytime you need help including training. You can also get a free trial to try out their services before buying. I highly recommend them.

Cons

Leadpages is a nice tool to create landing pages.

Steve P.

The best landing page builder on the planet

Pros

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Cons

The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

John P.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

AS

Aimee S.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

Super Intuitive Interface and Easy to Use

I operate a non-profit organization and we run a school and a clinic. I use Leadpages for BOTH of those websites, and for our main organization website. I also changed all of our landing pages to Leadpages. I remember reading once while I was teaching myself SEO that every page should be a landing page; meaning every page should have a single focus, and a call to action where you collect an email in...

Pros

It's easy to use & lightweight. I know this may sound silly, but it is FUN to use. I want to create new pages, because the templates are so beautiful and I always get inspired by what they have in the templates. I work online all day & I need software that is easy, and inspires me, Leadpages does that.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything I do not like. I always wanted to use Leadpages, I even had an account in the past, but stopped using it, because I was not able to commit financially to the monthly payment. However, every single penny I pay for it has come back to me in new students, clients and leads since I started, so there is really no reason not to use it.

SK

Sujee K.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Leadpages Review

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

JD

Julie D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Love Leadpages

Enhanced my website to make it look more modern - easy for clients to navigate and provides Great marketing features.

Pros

Modern look and professional and clean. Love all the widgets and how easy it is to use.

Cons

A bit difficult when I make an update and then post to my Wordpress site. The update feature floors not work properly- I have to trash the leadpage on Wordpress and re-publish every time I make a change.

BH

Ben H.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great as a starting point

LeadPages has been very useful for us getting started with our small business marketing campaigns.

Pros

Intuitive interface - much easier than other Landing Page creation tools. I appreciate the depth of features and functionality for basic marketing and informational pages.

Cons

Sometimes there are intuitive disconnects with spacing, section sizing, ability to adjust image sizes, etc.

Hi Ben, We are so glad to hear that you have been enjoying using Leadpages. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback as that is very helpful to us! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Helping take your business to the next level

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Cons

While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners.

CP

Chelsea P.

Design, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use Software to Generate Leads

Overall leadpages has helped me grow my email subscriber list by making it easy to attach free downloads and other lead magnets to my pages.

Pros

The main reason I use Leadpages is to capture email leads. I love how easy the design interface is to use. I designed an e-mail newsletter opt-in with a lead magnet. I was easily able to attach my PDF free download and integrate it to Mailchimp.

Cons

I wish it was easy to integrate software like Calendly, for appointment scheduling lead pages. I also wish it was easier to resize and move the content blocks.

CG

Crystal G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Easy to use and designed well

Pros

I often got stuck on designing pages for my funnel. Leadpages makes it easy to just plug and play. Integration is easy. And tutorials are helpful. It allowed me to get my funnel up and running in just a day!

Cons

Sometimes formatting isn't as intuitive for me, but I always figure it out.

TY

Ted Y.

Music, 1-10 employees

Intuitive and reliable.

I use leadpages online and in the road at live events. The landing pages concept was new to me a few years ago so it took sometime to use it to its potential but once I did, leadpages was there with integration options and live event options. I’m not sure how expensive other platforms are for comparison but I’m totally happy with leadpages and what they’ve built to stay current and offer the best product.

Pros

It’s easy to setup and easily integrated. Lots of metrics to scale what’s working and what isn’t.

Cons

It would be awesome if they allowed marketing via sms. I know they have signups and maybe this would be an e-mail host thing Notre that I think about it. So no cons. 🙂

ht

heather t.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

One of the best products in this category

Overall, as a pretty "non-techy" person, it took me a LONG time to figure out how to use Leadpages, but now that I do, it's become a very powerful tool for my company. The team makes improvements regularly. I wish it was easier to access timely customer support.

Pros

ONCE YOU LEARN it, which for me took a while, then it can become a very powerful tool and resource. Over the years, the team has added lots of ways to make it easier on the user end to access different functionality, and it's become more simple to use. There's lots of versatility built into the program, which is great.

Cons

There are some glitches and irritating little issues here and there that persist and require workarounds. The analytics is kind of weak, especially on the lower tiers. And I definitely wish that access to customer support was quicker and easier. The FAQ's and online info most often does not adequately answer questions I end up having.

CS

Carly S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A Must Have

Pros

I have been a user for several years of Leadpages and it is the tool I use most often in my business. I set up landing pages and sales pages during my first couple of years of business that are still generating hundreds of e-mail leads and sales for me -- and it's all automated.

Cons

Initially, I felt some of the pages were dated. However, through the years they have added so many ways to customize with their drag and drop tools that I have been able to update things during my experience.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Pros

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

David F.

Media Production,

Used other for 1-2 years

Why can't I like this Builder? I just have not been able to warm to it at all.

Pros

This is a great solution for many companies and entrepreneurs. The price is better than other options and they boast a large template library. Additionally the platform works with a lot of various integrations and that makes it very attractive. Yet still, I cannot warm to this platform.

Cons

I find the builder to be clunky and not easy to manipulate designs and placements. It is a very old style and feel to the builder and does not have the responsiveness I have come to expect. I have tried to like this platform multiple times and just find it in need of some updates and a fresh user experience. I also find the pricing a bit off putting. The monthly plans are considerably higher than if paid yearly. I get the reasoning but why not earn loyalty by trusting your product enough that you don't have to discount a one year contract and stick it to a monthly plan. Some of us are startup mode and need cash flow. Loyalty is not earned over price but in Service and impeccable products.

CM

Cyndi M.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great product with superior customer service

I can’t say enough about the difference this has made for my business exposure, awesome! The customer service; 5 stars! Reliable and quick to answer - much appreciated.

Pros

The software was overall easy to use. As with anything like this, a bit of a learning curve but fairly intuitive. Times when I couldn’t figure things out I reached out to customer service who was always quick to reply with a ‘how to’ video that made the process seamless.

Cons

I think with a bit of time learning the software and having the ability to reach out when you’ve gotten stuck it works well.

Roopesh S.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Bad user interface, horrible customer support

Terrible. Never work with them. There are plenty of better options to try.

Pros

Nothing really - their service promises a lot, but it's horribly painful to use compared to even something like strikingly (which is not really made for landing pages).

Cons

There is very little flexibility and they are designed with specific kinds of businesses in mind. It's hard to make any major changes in the layout or user experience. The worst is their support. I forgot to cancel, and they charged me even after 1 month of no usage. No biggie, I just requested them to cancel and refund - since their software has not been useful for me. Their reply "We at leadpages do not offer refunds". Thank you very much. They also promised "review your page" service for free for paid customers - never got that even after I requested a review twice (when I was in the paid month). Why promise something that you can't deliver?!

TH

Tamara H.

Internet, self-employed

LeadPages Love

Love it!

Pros

I love that LeadPages is easy to use and that my colleagues and I can share templates. Whenever I get stuck, I’m able to reach out to customer support and get help. LeadPages is also consistently reliable and integrates well with my email service provider and website, unlike my previous sales page program.

Cons

I wish I could have chat support with the lower priced LeadPages.