Leadpages Reviews

4.52/5 (82 reviews)

Johnny Stone

Poor support and difficult to use

Reviewed 2018-03-30

I like the overall appearance of the leadpages. I like that it can be used with facebook but have not tried this part of the software.

Sujee Kulendran

Leadpages Review

Reviewed 2019-01-24

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that. They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like. The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Steve Palfreyman

The best landing page builder on the planet

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

John Pohly

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Alfred Blaskowitz

Great support, many features

Reviewed 2018-07-29

I used to love LeadPages, until I moved onLeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Kyle Musser

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Anonymous

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Mat O'Flynn

Leadpages Makes Lead Generation Easy!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I've used Leadpages personally and for my clients since 2013 to build out simple and effective lead generating campaigns and calls to action that bring in new leads every day.Incredibly easy to use, amazing customer service and a devoted conversion team to help take your business to the next level.

Amin Aaser

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

Reviewed 2018-11-08

It’s a critical part of our business. In fact, I wonder if our business would exist today without it.I’m not a coder, so I value the ability to create lead pages from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop system created by Lead Pages. Additionally, given that so much of our traffic is from mobile devices, I enjoy that Leadpages allows us to customize the page for desktop and mobile users. Finally, our Company uses Drip, and I like that Leadpages is integrated with the Drip CRM systems.

Anonymous

Value-packed landing page platform aimed at beginner to intermediate users

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-01

Ability to create responsive landing pagesVery easy to use, competitively priced (with monthly and annual contract and payment plans), responsive support and attractively designed UIs. It's simple to pick up and start creating a page from the very first try. Easy to integrate with other platforms (especially Drip), with a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor and design options.

Anonymous

Amazing standout software - but now everyone is doing it

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-24

It's a great piece of software! It really is! But is it worth the asking price in this day and age where there's so many great alternatives that do it for a fraction of the price?Leadpages is the easiest lead generating add-on for any business. It's super simple to use, has a lot of design options and conversion stats, and also gives you a lot of templates so you never feel lost. Building landing pages is super easy. What I like about Leadpages is that it really defined what a good lead generating platform should look/feel like. It's a really solid product.

Tameka Allen

LeadPages Review

Reviewed 2016-10-10

I've decided to give LeadPages a try and I wanted to share my experience with others who are on the fence. What I love about LeadPages is it saves me tons of time from creating a landing page or paying a web developer to do it for me. The analytics are amazing which very useful for tracking the performance of my content. I will say that it's a bit challenging to get the hang of at first. The first time you set up a landing page or leadbox, it can be a bit labor intensive, but once you the hang of it, it's not so bad. In face, I still feel it's worth it. The customer service is great even though I wish there was a phone option for the PRO account. Sometimes it's nice to have someone on the phone. They only way to get phone support is with an advanced account starting at $199 per month. Overall, I feel it's worth the investment and I would encourage startups especially to invest in this tool early on in your business and you'll definitely reap the benefits. Quality of the software Customer Service Analytics Value for the cost

Greg Dungan

I use Lead Pages to host landing pages and other conversion tools for my clients.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

LeadPages is extremely helpful when it comes to increasing website conversions for my clients.What I like most about LeadPages is that it integrates with tons of other applications. It's easy to use and I can build professional-looking landing pages quickly. Also, In addition to landing pages, I can build pop-ups, trackable phone numbers, and other call-to-action items to increase conversions as well.

Leah Carabajal

Need a Landing Page? Use Leadpages

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I am a part of a digital marketing company where having a landing page is not only beneficial, but also essential for every online marketing campaign we do. This is where Leadpages comes in. With Leadpages, I can use their templates to easily create a landing page for all my potential clients to click to. All templates are customizable so that everything matches your brand! Each design I can create web pages to acquire leads, give out content, and share information.

Jim Miller

Lead Capture pages quickly and easily

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Using Leadpages has made my lead capture efforts much more fruitful.It is incredibly easy to use and setup. Creating a squeeze page takes only a few minutes and is made simple with the Drag and Drop editor.

Stanisa Koncic

If you need a landing page ASAP, you can have it today with Leadpages, it's that easy to set up.

Reviewed 2018-11-29

If you're creating a landing page and you need something quick and easy, this is it.I like everything about it, you can create a landing page in no time, it's all drag and drop and you have many options. I used it for a long time and it done wonders for me. I love the platform.

Christopher Rush

There's a reason it's been the market leader for so long

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Great all in one landing page builder for small businesses and largerThere's almost nothing you can't do with Leadpages. Landing page? check. Build your website? Check. Integrate your facebook ads? Check. Usability skews more toward the team plans, and it's not cheap, but it's a solid product that's made by people who are still innovating rather than getting complacent.

Jean Baptiste De la Saunière

Great landing page Builder

Reviewed 2016-10-11

I use this software for over a year and I am very satisfied. I especially like the drag & drop that can integrate scripts in the registration pages. Connections with other software are also very good. I especially liked the ease of use for this software. In just a few weeks it is known to use.

Sean Dollwet

I love it

Reviewed 2018-04-11

ease of useI like how easy it is to use, and easy to navigate the website. The support helps out alot as well. Over all great

Jorden Bench

Leadpages makes it easy to get landing pages up and running quickly

Reviewed 2018-02-24

When I was just starting out in my online business, Leadpages helped me keep things simple in order to get my funnels up and running. They had simple, lean pages to build. Not a whole lot of customization though. But for newbies, it's great.

Rick Wilkes

Was easy to get a client up on it quickly...

Reviewed 2018-11-27

My client who has some technical/design skill wanted a way to set up pages themselves rather than rely on me (or anyone else) to do it. Leadpages allowed them to do that and launch an opt-in and program quickly.

Tareq Anwar

Mr

Reviewed 2018-06-07

* It's really easy to make a page in leadpages. Anybody can do it. * It has all the features you need to create landing and optin pages. * Supports drag and drop. * Has a lot of great templates we can use. * Supports facebook commenting .

Chris Casseday

If you need to create landing pages, quickly, use Leadpages!

Reviewed 2018-04-26

The software name perfectly explains the product. If you need to create landings pages for your website, SEO, SEM, Social campaigns, this is a great option. It is easy to use and highly customizable. We use it all the time for split testing of our paid campaigns, and the insights have been huge. The conversion tracking is a great part of the data set that we use to make strategic decisions.

Stephanie David

Life Saver for No Tech Background

Reviewed 2018-09-07

I am so grateful someone shared this with me, all of this marketing is so intimidating that Leadpages makes this equitable to OTHER people who also want to promote themselves but don't have the skill set that most tech people acquire through starts ups. It is a dream for educators because it is so fast and easy.I am a novice, English teacher background with NO MARKETING, BRANDING, CODING OR TECH KNOWLEDGE, outside of Google Docs, their variety of tutorials ranging from 2 minutes to 2 hours make it so accessible. I was able to understand KEY VOCABULARY in a matter of minutes and have my launch page and squeeze page on my site, promoting my weekly webinar in a matter of minutes. I am so grateful in how user-friendly it is and how efficient it makes me as a educator!

Anonymous

Perfect for beginner online entrepreneurs

Reviewed 2018-06-20

Simple landing page creation.Simplistic and extremely easy to launch a complete standalone landing page. I use it exclusively to test new ideas when doing PPC campaigns.