Leadpages Logo

Leadpages

Turn clicks into customers with less tech stress.

Leadpages Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.39/10

See full reviews by rating

I recommend leadpages to my clients. The platform has been so helpful in helping me gain new clients, I don’t see myself working with a different platform.
I have had an amazing experience and I am very happy with Leadpages. I will be a longtime customer and refer new people constantly.
I have my landing pages look smashing even before I edit them. I have confidence that they look good which helps me to send them out to the world.
It's hard to make any major changes in the layout or user experience. The worst is their support.
Our homepage is suffering from poor whatever coding. It is static and full of bugs.
They didn't even notify me (or email me) that I was getting charged.

Tanya G.

Sales

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Great Templates!

Transcript

Tanya G.: Hi, I'm Tanya. I'm the owner of a professional coaching company, and I give LeadPages a five...

Amin A.

Founder, Executive Director

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

Transcript

Amin A.: Hi there. My name is Amin. I'm the Executive Director of a children's publishing company. Today...

John P.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Alfred B.

11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Great support, many features

I used to love LeadPages, until I moved on

Pros

LeadPages were the first to focus on speed, the first to introduce sms optin, and the first in many features all their competitors have or are adopting. And we've used them for years. Until we found the design limitation and the focus on marketing look too limiting a factor. Because people don't want to be marketed to, but want to be informed about. with LeadPages all the landing pages look like a marketing collateral, and the changes are hard to make. and limited too. Making it almost impossible to have something that people actually want to read, watch or listen to. Instead of being forced by the same old FOMO tactics used by many, but not working anymore.

Cons

All the pages made with LeadPages look the same. You can spot on of theirs a mile away. And they all look like what marketers would do (which creates resistance form visitors) instead of looking like high value articles & blogs (that remove friction form users).

TY

Ted Y.

Music, 1-10 employees

Intuitive and reliable.

I use leadpages online and in the road at live events. The landing pages concept was new to me a few years ago so it took sometime to use it to its potential but once I did, leadpages was there with integration options and live event options. I’m not sure how expensive other platforms are for comparison but I’m totally happy with leadpages and what they’ve built to stay current and offer the best product.

Pros

It’s easy to setup and easily integrated. Lots of metrics to scale what’s working and what isn’t.

Cons

It would be awesome if they allowed marketing via sms. I know they have signups and maybe this would be an e-mail host thing Notre that I think about it. So no cons. 🙂

KM

Kyle M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

One of the Best New Tools for Online (Email) Marketing!!!

Pros

- Easy to Use - Awesome Customization of Campaigns w/ Tagging, Triggers, etc. - Great development team that's working on new API's & third party connections - Integrates seamlessly w/ Leadpages to run FB ads quickly & easily - World class support team!

Cons

Does not have a great user interface // experience for building campaigns right now (As of Dec. 2017). All templates have to be customized and dropped in via HTML. Which isn't the biggest deal, but for those of you that want that feature so you can easily do that on your own without having a designer // developer.

TL

Talya L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I like it a lot

Pros

It's easy to use, makes nice looking pages, and integrates with so much.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to know its limitations.

ht

heather t.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

One of the best products in this category

Overall, as a pretty "non-techy" person, it took me a LONG time to figure out how to use Leadpages, but now that I do, it's become a very powerful tool for my company. The team makes improvements regularly. I wish it was easier to access timely customer support.

Pros

ONCE YOU LEARN it, which for me took a while, then it can become a very powerful tool and resource. Over the years, the team has added lots of ways to make it easier on the user end to access different functionality, and it's become more simple to use. There's lots of versatility built into the program, which is great.

Cons

There are some glitches and irritating little issues here and there that persist and require workarounds. The analytics is kind of weak, especially on the lower tiers. And I definitely wish that access to customer support was quicker and easier. The FAQ's and online info most often does not adequately answer questions I end up having.

Douglas S.

Great Option for Lean Teams

It's a good deal for what you get.

Pros

Before Leadpages, if I needed a landing page—especially one that was built as such to convert leads—I would have had to go to my web developer and get in his queue. That would take as long as a week. Now, I can pop one out in less than an hour and have it integrate with my CRM without any help from anyone else.

Cons

Once you understand the platform's structure and how it works, it's pretty easy. There were some frustrating moments in the beginning from not immeditaly understanding how things worked.

SB

Shay B.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Been Using LeadPages For Years

I've had a good overall experience. They are my vendor of choice when it comes to landing pages. I always recommend them to clients.

Pros

I like the ease of use of Leadpages. I've been using it since 2013 or 2014. I've dabbled with other landing pages but they are not as user friendly.

Cons

Not a lot of updated templates for the older versions of Leadpages.

CS

Carly S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

A Must Have

Pros

I have been a user for several years of Leadpages and it is the tool I use most often in my business. I set up landing pages and sales pages during my first couple of years of business that are still generating hundreds of e-mail leads and sales for me -- and it's all automated.

Cons

Initially, I felt some of the pages were dated. However, through the years they have added so many ways to customize with their drag and drop tools that I have been able to update things during my experience.

CS

Chris S.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Leadpages - Worth a look

i really like using them. and i have seen a good improvement over the 3 years of using them

Pros

ease of set up, fast, don't need a lot of technical knowledge

Cons

social media integration could be a bit more clear. the conversion tools are sometimes hard to deal with

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Okay if you want a ready-to-use, quick landing page builder

Most people will use this landing page builder and enjoy it, but if you like to control every detail of your page, you might find it a bit lacking for the price. It's a solid tool, and much easier than coding a page from scratch!

Pros

If you are brand new to using landing pages, this is a very easy tool to use. You can create a landing page or pop-up box in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Honestly, I found it pretty impossible to customize my pages exactly how I wanted. The software isn't set up to enable customizing little details. You have to be okay with just building a page using the blocks they give you. If you need to do further customization, you have to call customer support, and although they are helpful, they don't really give you options for repeating something in the future. So, you have to call them every time. (Teach a man to fish...) For the price you pay, I think you should be able to customize a bit more than you can.

CP

Chavonne P.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

My best tech investment

I could not be happier with my investment in lead pages. It was one of the first technology purchases I made when I started and the one thing I can’t ever imagine switching from.

Pros

Lead pages is so simple to use. I love that I can update pages instantly. I’ve moved my entire website to lead pages. I love that you can connect other lead pages and pop ups seamlessly. The designs and aesthetics are great too!

Cons

The text pop up bar when writing on pages cannot be moved. Sometimes it covers up what I’m writing.

MS

Merilee S.

Financial Services, self-employed

Excellent way to increase sales consistently!

Great! I get a return on my investment almost immediately every month and the sales just keep coming in. I'm looking to scale significantly and Leadpages will be an integral part of capturing my traffic and turning them into paying customers.

Pros

I love the landing pages for opt-ins, blog post opt-ins, and sales page builders and use them regularly. Of all the blogging products I pay for, this one is my favorite because with it I get a return on my investment very quickly every month. I love the consistent sales I am able to earn through Leadpages.

Cons

I had a mostly good experience with Leadpages. I wish there was an easier way to connect it to my Woocommcerce store and collect sales, I had trouble with that so opted not to do it that way.

DH

David H.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Perfect vehicle for getting you lead magnet away

I have a constant delivery of messages from our business to interested parties that just ticks over in the background as a back up to other online marketing campaigns we run

Pros

The automation of this software is the reason that it is the market leader. The ability to set different outcomes depending on the responses is also a great feature. I really like leads being generated in an ongoing platform like Leadpages

Cons

It can at the start be quite hard to design your own pages. It takes a bit of time to be able to understand the way the templates work and how they can be tailored to suit your purpose.

Rune E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power. I am really pleased to use it.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on. It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

Cons

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great value for money landing builder

Pros

Lots of features and functionalities makes it great for marketing agencies

Cons

Onboarding can take some time, but its worth it

NL

Nikki L.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

The go-to platform for high-converting landing pages

Leadpages allows me to create high converting landing pages fast and efficiently! They are easy to create and implement and provide great data insights to compare against other landing pages I've created.

Pros

I love how easy Leadpages is for users - literally anyone can use it with little to no training at all! The templates are easy to deploy and customize (I do wish there were a few more in certain categories to choose from, but there are still great options). It literally walks you through each step and is easy to use existing templates you've created again and again. You can choose how much detail you want to add for the backend and can go fine tune quite a lot which a like. The pages load super fast which was my main reason for initially signing up. Very impressed and I already recommend it to others often!

Cons

I wish there were a few more customizable template options in certain categories (ie. webinars with hosts etc.) and I find the image loading tool a bit clunky (you have to manually resize before uploading as there is no way to auto customize it once loaded to match the look of other images that are similar). I find it hard for instance to match more than one host image if they are different orientations, even when putting them in a circle frame for instance. The alignment and sizing don't always jive so I have to resize on my own. Small potatoes overall, but still worth improving for future versions.

IS

Inna S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Decent software for building simple landings

We use the tool more than a year and in most cases, we are quite satisfied.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, navigation is simple and user-friendly. Some features have been improved or were added over time. It's now possible to copy blocks from one landing to another. Customer support is usually helpful. Easy to publish landings in WordPress.

Cons

A/B testing still has some issues (stats is not saved after the test is over). Good for simple landings, but not for animated, more technically complex landings. The speed of loading is not as fast as Google "likes".

CM

Cyndi M.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Great product with superior customer service

I can’t say enough about the difference this has made for my business exposure, awesome! The customer service; 5 stars! Reliable and quick to answer - much appreciated.

Pros

The software was overall easy to use. As with anything like this, a bit of a learning curve but fairly intuitive. Times when I couldn’t figure things out I reached out to customer service who was always quick to reply with a ‘how to’ video that made the process seamless.

Cons

I think with a bit of time learning the software and having the ability to reach out when you’ve gotten stuck it works well.

DM

Daniel M.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Great product for our needs!

Pros

I find Leadpages extremely easy to use and you can make changes with ease. There are not a lot of unnecessary steps to publish like I found with other products. And the price is very reasonable.

Cons

My only complaint is that I find it a bit difficult to control the spacing. Meaning, sometimes it comes out looking double spaced when I try to make it single spaced.

MI

Mike I.

Music, self-employed

They make it so easy to build a site

Pros

It is so easy to build pages with Leadpages. You don't need any coding

Cons

I wish they had a feature like DeadlineFunnel built into it

Hey Mike, We're glad to hear you find building pages and a site easy using Leadpages! Our team is continually reviewing what we can offer in terms of functionality, thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a great part of our team and advocate! Our Best, The Leadpages Team

TH

Tamara H.

Internet, self-employed

LeadPages Love

Love it!

Pros

I love that LeadPages is easy to use and that my colleagues and I can share templates. Whenever I get stuck, I’m able to reach out to customer support and get help. LeadPages is also consistently reliable and integrates well with my email service provider and website, unlike my previous sales page program.

Cons

I wish I could have chat support with the lower priced LeadPages.

MO

Mat O.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Leadpages Makes Lead Generation Easy!

I've used Leadpages personally and for my clients since 2013 to build out simple and effective lead generating campaigns and calls to action that bring in new leads every day.

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, amazing customer service and a devoted conversion team to help take your business to the next level.

Cons

Nothing.

Amin A.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Powerful. Simple. Always Improving.

It’s a critical part of our business. In fact, I wonder if our business would exist today without it.

Pros

I’m not a coder, so I value the ability to create lead pages from scratch using the intuitive drag and drop system created by Lead Pages. Additionally, given that so much of our traffic is from mobile devices, I enjoy that Leadpages allows us to customize the page for desktop and mobile users. Finally, our Company uses Drip, and I like that Leadpages is integrated with the Drip CRM systems.

Cons

Sometimes, especially during “busy” times during the day, the Lead Pages system will take a while to load. Additionally, there are some 3rd party apps (e.g. Kickoff Labs) that are not easily integrated with Leadpages.

ES

Elisa S.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

I love it

Pros

I've been using Leadpages for ages now and I love how simple it is to create websites from scratch or to add new pages to them. Highly recommended.

Cons

I'd love to be able to add interactive image galleries to my websites.