MarketPowerPRO Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

MarketPowerPRO users...

listing-logo
DirectScale-logo

DirectScale

listing-logo
Freedom-logo

Freedom

How would you rate MarketPowerPRO?

Very Satisfied

Outstanding support.

Pros

Ease of use and distributor feedback. The feedback we had form our distributors was phenomenal. They said it was beautiful and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. At this point in time the only thing that needs to get better is us which will come with more experience using their software.

Larry, thank you for the kind words regarding MultiSoft and the MarketPowerPRO MLM Software. We are honored to be working with you and your team and look forward to a long-term relationship.

What to expect!!

Oustanding! Or I would not be writing this heart felt review!

Pros

Here is the deal...anyone can sell you the software, period. Its what happens after the sale that really matters. Will the company you bought the software answer the phone, reply to your email in a timely fashion...that is the key! In the direct sales industry/MLM as a company you need to pivot as your salesforce evolves so its imperative that your software vendor does it job! The software must be user friendly and allow the client to be able to operate independently as much as possible making the immediate changes needed to run their business. The Multisoft Software/MarketPowerPro does just that ! 1044pro LOVES The TEAM at Multisoft!!

Cons

If there is one drawback with the software is that it is so robust and virtually do anything...Good news is that Multisoft has a global team to help you navigate and only use/access and enable what you need and disable what you don't need...

Peter, thank you, for the kind and humbling words, we are honored to work with you. Thank you for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software provider and for taking the time to provide a review of our products and services. We are honored to work with you and your entire team! Have a great day, week, month, year, and decade, Peter!

Review after 60 days

This has been a tough one. We've tried very hard to make this work for us and we're struggling. Not because we don't understand software, but because we do and we did not have some of the functionality available to us that was promised on the initial call.

Pros

The integration with other products via API

Cons

There are so many things that make working in the system cumbersome and time-consuming. As a data person, this is very frustrating for me. I should be able to write my own reports, upload products, skus, inventory, etc.

It's a great company run by great people

Pros

I was asked to give a testimony about Multisoft. I thought that's easy it's a great company run by great people, but then I realized it's really about the team they have. It simply started with me reaching out to the CEO of Multisoft about some pricing in regards to another software option for our company. The rest is history. He's probably one of the best CEO's I know. He's out front leading the...

Cons

Their customer support and help desk is incredible. It took me awhile to accept their system because I'm used to direct emails, but once I listened to him and started using their system everything clicked. Every request I've submitted has been in a timely matter. In short I live by the principle of under promise and over deliver. Don't meet the customers expectations, but rather exceed it and that's exactly what he has done with his team and company Multisoft. In short to quote an old phrase: YOU GUY'S ROCK!!

MarketPowerPRO is an AMAZING VALUE!

Our overall experience has been 100% positive with both the software AND the support & training teams. There has yet to be a feature we needed that wasn't available. There has yet to be an issue not immediately resolved. There has yet to be any reason to offer anything but grateful praise on this product and team. I've spent most of professional career in one form of sales or another. Had I not just launched a company that enjoys USING MarketPowerPRO, I'd be doing everything I could to get the opportunity to SELL it!

Pros

Virtually every feature you'd hope to find already exists in this software. IF, by chance, you dream up a function not yet offered, the support team works wonders to deliver it in record speed. I am usually longwinded when writing reviews, but the long and short of it is- This product and team are AMAZING!

Cons

I know this might make my review sound like it was written by MarketPowerPRO people, but I assure you, I am a paying client. That said- the ONLY Cons I've found to date are my own shortcomings. When I have trouble mastering a feature or learning a new skill, I get frustrated. The easy solution is to ask this great team for help. I tend to beat my head against the wall trying to solve it on our end rather than taking advantage of the great team here. (I am trying to learn to end this foolishness!)

Thank you, Carl, for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software Solutions provider. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our products and services and look forward to many years working together.

Highly Recommend MarketPowerPro

The performance of the software and the company has been flawless. The software functions as it should, is packed with features, looks great visually and is being continually improved and added upon. And new functionality always works. Their QA is great. Previous to using this product we implemented another software from a different company. After 10 months of nightmare problems it still was not properly operational and filled with problems. We terminated our contract and went with MarketPowerPRO and Multisoft. We were live in less than 30 days and the system has been flawless. Service and support has been nothing less than exceptional.

Pros

After having a failed implementation with another company we installed MarketPowerPRO on the recommendation of a respected industry consultant. It was a great choice and we could not be happier. We achieved more in less than 30 days with MultiSoft than we did in 10 months with the other provider, which was a costly disaster. The software is incredible and we could not be happier with its functionality, ease of use, ease of implementation and the support. And the monthly license fee is significantly less than our previous provider. I would highly recommend MarketPowerPRO and MultiSoft to you. You will not be disappointed with the software or the service. These guys are the very best!

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product and the company. Flawless performance all around.

Thank you David, it is an honor to work with you and the Australiana Botanicals team.

Best features, Best support, Best Time to Market

Official and the team were awesome to work with! We had the benefit of knowing what we wanted and mostly had all the graphics and other content ready to go. We also knew, due to a bad experience, what questions to ask, what features to specify and test and had a basic understanding of how these systems should work. With all that, by the end of the first week of working with Multisoft, we already had a fully functional system and were into the nitty-gritty of tuning things. Everything we had a question or were looking for a feature, MultiSoft had an answer and in many cases exceeded our expectation of what the software would do. They were fast, responsive, and anticipated our needs!

Pros

It had EVERYTHING we expected and wanted and more. It only took us 2 to 3 weeks to heave everything up and running.

Cons

Some things are hard to find (remember where they are). The Admin vs. distributer roles should have better separation and/or clarity.

Excellent and Highly Customizable Software Package

MarketPowerPRO is a cornerstone of our online business, and it has been great overall. Especially when compared to the multitude of clunky software systems we have used in the past.

Pros

The MarketPowerPRO software has met our needs more quickly and completely than any competitors we have experienced in the past.

Cons

Their team is very gracious, intelligent, and willing to help us install any additional functionality to the software that we can dream up! However, they are usually quite busy, so we sometimes have to wait to get things added for longer than we would like. But in general, it's worth the wait.

Doug, thank you for the kind words about our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software and the MultiSoft team. We are proud and humbled to be a part of the JIFU team and appreciate the opportunity to work with you, Jeff, and the entire team at JIFU. Most of all, we value the relationship we have developed between our two companies. We look forward to the many years and to come continuing to work with you and your team as you continue to grow and expand internationally.

Wonderful Partner

They were our first platform for our beginner company. They are wonderful to work with.

Pros

Their team is very professional and helpful. They look for ways to constantly improve your business and platform. They are also in continual improvement internally - creating new features you may have not even realized you needed. They have a wonderful, long-term business partner for our early start-up years.

Cons

There is a bit of training to get fully up to speed on their system. However, once done, works extremely well.

Thank you for the kind words and review Nancy, and thank you for selecting MultiSoft as your MLM Software company vendor / partner. It has been an honor to work with you, Rance, and the team at Roaring Planet. We wish you all the best of success!!

The best darn multi level marketing software

I needed reliable and proven software with a track record that could manage a commissions program within the context of genealogy tree. MarketPro software was part of my Frankenstein methodology to deliver a solution that would be overall combined with other software products that were linked using API's.

Pros

I needed a genealogy tree to manage commission bonuses. I need software that could be accessed by thousands of users. I needed software that could be tailored to what I needed. I need 7x24 support as my operation is global.

Cons

You have to be project manager in working with Multisoft. Everything is managed through a ticket system. The ticketing system is your change management tool that is used for everything. For people who are not familiar with change management, this can be a learning curve. For starters if you want to understand change management, read "who moved my cheese" by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Hello Tim, thank you for your kind and professional review of the MarketPowerPRO MLM Software, very much appreciated. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you; we look forward to your continued success.

MPP: My Honest Feedback.

Overall, it's a good system. You can tell that hundreds upon hundreds of long hours were put into the development of the system and the content. I'm grateful for the product and the service, and the software team and the administrative team are very, very considerate and great to work with!!!

Pros

Once you start using it, you 'ease' into the comfort of using it. I am becoming more comfortable with using the system. The task list is a very helpful tool and it helps you to navigate through the tasks that you need to be working on. I also love the dedication of the MPP Software Team! They are very knowledgeable and will go out of their way to make sure that you understand what you are doing and what you need to know. Also, we were learning the system during the uprise of COVID and the pandemic. The software team really worked with us and were very understanding and compassionate with everything that we were going through during that storm. I'm playing 'catchup' on things that I should have learned sooner but again, if I need them, they are there!!

Cons

Awesome system but some of the work needs updates. I think that it can be more simplified in some areas. But overall, I am not the computer person, so to have a company that can navigate me through various aspects of what I don't know or understand with their system is priceless!!

Thank you, Ronni, for selecting MultiSoft Corporation as your MLM Software provider. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of our products and services and look forward to many years working together. Have a great day, Ronni!

Amazing Team

The MultiSoft Team has been absolutely amazing to work with in all aspects! We switched to MultiSoft as a result of our former software company not being responsive or helpful to our needs as a growing company. Since moving to MultiSoft, the ENTIRE MultiSoft Team has gone over and above in helping us. Whether it’s answering help desk tickets, creating reports, training or trouble shooting, the MultiSoft Team has been patient and incredible to work with. I cannot - WE cannot - recommend MultiSoft enough for whatever your MLM/Direct Sales software needs may be. Our only regret is that our company wishes we would have moved to MultiSoft sooner. Thank you, The Transformare International Team

Pros

Easy to use. Amazing support! Quick response to help requests.

Cons

I can’t say there is nothing that I haven’t liked about this software.

Janeen and Tony, on behalf of the Global MultiSoft team we want to thank you for selecting MultiSoft as your vendor / partner for Transformare. We are humbled and honored by your review of MultiSoft and our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software. Thank you, Robert Proctor CEO - President

Surpassed expectations

The main problem that has been solved for us is the ease of doing business . Having a complete system that is simple to use and gives our distributors a great tool for their success. The support and service and truly surpassed our expectations. Even things that were not their problem they stepped in to assist us in getting them done. The level of expertise in all areas of direct sales is far superior to any that I have experience in the last 30 years of being in this industry.

Pros

What we like most about the software is the support that comes with it. You have the ability to control most things on your own which gives you the ability to adjust to the marketplace quickly. The ease of doing business for our distributors surpassed our expectations and even in this short period of time we can see more upgrades being added to an already robust system.

Cons

It can be a little complicated making some of the adjustments however the customer support is extraordinary in solving those issues.

Proud partner for many years

We chose Multisoft's Market Power Pro early as a partner and they were upfront about their model, costs, limitations, and strengths. I am very pleased we went with Market Power Pro. They helped us plan from the beginning and they have been our software partner since the beginning of our company. They are responsive to our needs and their support team works very quickly to resolve any issue we have. If I had to start all over again, I would make Market Power Pro one of the first phone calls we made to get going. I am glad to have their partnership in our business

Pros

Mobile Friendly, Scales well, lots of features, responsive support team.

Cons

First learning the system takes effort, it isnt super intuitive

Best Company, Best Customer Service!

The software it's self is excellent, BUT MOST IMPORTANT is the outstanding customer service you will receive from every single person at this company!!! Never have they let us down! They are by far one of the rare and true finds in today's society, they truly care about every person! Highly recommend MarketPowerPro and Highly recommend Multisoft Corporation!

Pros

It can be customized to YOUR specific Needs!

Cons

The Sales Tax Option was Avalara (Not a Good Option, Very High-Cost), HOWEVER, they have partnered with a Much Better Company...As Always, Multisoft is continually seeking the best for US.

This is a very powerful website that will be able to grow and scale with our company!

Pros

There is flexibility within the software to build out several different designs.

Cons

Some of the programming, especially in HTML, is difficult to use to get the website to look just like we want it. However, with the stellar customer service they have they help us out when we need it!

Thank you, Shawna, for taking the time to leave a review for MultiSoft Corporation! We take pride in serving the network marketing industry and assisting our clients in achieving success. Shawna, thank you for the relationship, the business, and the opportunity to work with you, Price and The Feel Great Company team!

Responsive and Knowledgeble Implementatino Team

Pros

Account Representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always works on making sure the deadlines are met and the requirements are followed. A professional and thorough approach to specific requirements and outcomes as requested by the customer.

Cons

Software has a lot of functionality and it will take time to learn how everything works and effects other aspects.

Thank you, Dmitry, for taking the time to leave a review for MultiSoft Corporation and our MarketPowerPRO MLM Software platform! We take pride in serving the network marketing industry and assisting our clients in achieving success. Thank you for the relationship, the business, and the opportunity to work with you and your team!

AMAZING SUPPORT

Pros

Our rep and his team have been amazing to work with; customer support is the highest I've ever experienced in any industry. When I have a question, I get prompt responses. Whenever I had a concern, it was investigated and anytime I wanted to do something "outside of the box", the development team rose to the occasion. MultiSoft takes the time and effort to create relationships with their clients like that of a small business while providing software that could compete with any large business in the industry.

Cons

This was difficult to pinpoint. After significant thought and consideration, I would recommend that MultiSoft create a soft launch-testing platform to quality control all the processes before the system went live. Often, errors or glitches I experience were specifically due to my own omissions. The Onboarding Task List is very structured but after I completed all the tasks it would have been helpful if someone who really knew the system took the time to go through everything and test all the processes. Saying that, I received all the support I needed to correct my mistakes and create a functional, efficient platform.

Krizma's fabulous experience

Pros

This software does at it says on the tin. A system that works with our growing business. The opportunity for additional modules. One of the best systems on the market and this is after we have tried a few. The support is phenomenal with a great account manager and superb back office support.

Cons

The amount of training required. Whilst this is most cases is a fabulous service I didn't have the time to commit to the training and being computer literate was able to find my way round pretty quickly.

Only Good Things To Say About MultiSoft

I have had an ongoing business relationship with MultiSoft Corporation and its President, for over 6 years. MultiSoft and I have collaborated together on many different MLM projects for the purpose implementing commission payment platforms for our mutual clients. I can say from experience that he takes a direct and personal interest in the company's clients and strives to ensure that MultiSoft provides...

Knowledgeable Staff and Prompt Responses

On a scale of 1 to 10, a definite 9

Pros

Full of features for the money and can be used internationally

Cons

There are a few little bugs but the team is very responsive in fixing any issues

Carlos, thank you for the kind review. We are honored for the relationship and to have the opportunity to work with you and look forward to many years to come.

Working with Multisoft and their Market Power Pro product

It is a real privilege to work with a professional and dedicated business such as Multisoft. The management and staff have worked diligently with us right from the very beginning. As with any business that is just getting off the ground there are always things that arise that were not anticipated or foreseen. Robert Proctor and his staff at Multisoft were right there the whole time offering solutions...

Cons

Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

Pros

In my 40 plus years as an industry professional, I have dealt with a lot of software development companies. In my opinion, Robert Proctor and his team at Multisoft are the best. They have the industry knowledge, the software framework and the skill sets that every new startup company needs in order to have a successful launch and ongoing support. If you are looking for a software company that can fill your needs, Multisoft is the one! I highly recommend them!

National Credit Store

Improvement has been noticeable over this 1 year experience with Multisoft. Overall, we are pleased to have them as our software provider.

Pros

New features and updates are constantly being added Weekly calls to update you and listen to you Staff is friendly and always willing to help Our executive David, brainstorms our concern to provide best solution Once familiar with system, it is easy to navigate

Cons

I feel Multisoft has much more features that are unknown to users since not everything is covered during training. It is more of a learn as you go experience. On boarding task list completion was a cumbersome experience.

MarketPowerPRO is worth it

We benefited this the export side of the software. We will use every aspect of the software for sure. I would recommend it to any Company that is dealing with a lot of back office set ups.

Pros

It manages everything for your business very efficiently. The ecommerce platform is very productive for your company. The customer service is unbelievably awesome, I needed help many times and they were there. The customization that we needed for the Company was so easy.

Cons

It did take a little bit to get it up and customized. For people like me, that is not tech savvy it is a bit difficult in the beginning. Just had to give it time and be patient.