MessageMedia Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend6.83/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

Great product that allows us to keep in contact with our customers in the easiest and most convenient way possible. I would definitely recommend this product.
How would you rate MessageMedia?

Great Easy Product

Pros

The ability that you do not have to have a double opt in to contact a customer is great. Also the ability to opt customers out in the backend as an administrator is great as well. This way none of your employees can text customers that have asked not to be texted.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to send pictures through the text messages. Also the reporting could be a little better. I would like to be able to build reports within the system and base it off of user first and last name not their user ID

MessageMedia gets the job done but not much else

MessageMedia was fine before we knew what else existed. Now I would never recommend someone use them over any of the other enterprise texting platforms out there.

Pros

The eaze of setup was a breeze. I was able to signup and get a message out within a couple of hours.

Cons

The pricing is expensive, The Customer Service is horrendous. You'l get an email from someone from Australia so the timezone issue is already a problem. Seems like a small 5 person company. The features are 5 years behind everyone else in this space.

My overall experience is good.

Increased show rates.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to create and share templates, easy to create user accounts, detailed reporting, easy to configure user setting except time zone.

Cons

When I keep a session open for a while and come back to do something it gives me error. Another issue we're having is messages are being sent from random numbers but ideally it'd be great to send it from the same area code to avoid any confusion on receiver's end. Currently, I'm working with MM Support to apply the solution that has been suggested. It's so confusing to set time zone based on city or state.

We are thoroughly enjoying using the message media for our community to keep our residents informed.

Pros

I love how residents can respond to the text messaging. I love that if we have an urgent matter such as shutting down the water to a building we can instantly let them know of the situation. We used to have to call everyone during the event. We can send rent reminders our, lease renewal reminders. It is a very valuable tool for us! Customer service is very awesome!

Cons

Message Media is so efficient that there is nothing to complain about! If anything maybe there could be a little more added to how many characters you can type in.

Not the Text Winner

Communication with customers. Some customers love to text. This day and age, people don't have time to check emails, myself included.

Pros

I loved the fact you could use a company phone number. Or a 5 digits code. I liked that you could use the platform or email. I like that you used simple html to stop the signature on the work email.

Cons

I did not like that platform/it needs a lot of work. I don't like that there is no ticker, or counter to see where you are at credit wise/monies. I didn't like the lack of documents. Didn't seem very transparent.

Failed delivery, unresponsive supprt.

I have had bundles of messages I tried to send fail on two separate occasions. On both it seemed as if the system failed to recognise the credit I had paid into the service. The first was eventually remedied. On the second occasion I weas told my support query would be forwarded to an account manager, but there was no response or action within the following two weeks.

Pros

It provided multi-recipient messaging and progress logs

Cons

Recurrent issues blocked delivery of messages

Smoothly running and wonderfully helpful!

This long awaited software has really changed my life. I am so happy to have found it, as it has boosted my productivity by over 33%. You got that right! 1/3 of my time I am essentially getting back, and now I can continue with external endeavors that I pushed off doing before getting this game-changing product. I highly recommend this product for use in any atmosphere.

Happy with Product and Service

To whom it may concern, My experience working with MessageMedia has been very positive. Everyone at the company has been responsive and helpful in answering any questions I have, and our customers are happy with their services as well. Overall I would be more than happy to recommend them.

Cons

Responsive customer support and stable service

We've been utilizing MessageMedia for years for outreach and communications to prospective students, students and graduates. The service is very stable, and the few times we need customer support it's responsive and immediate with solutions.

Report Options

The overall software GUI is lacking in the reports area. Would like to see more options for reporting and even a way to setup email reports so I can get reports emailed weekly.

Simple and sleek

Very easy to use. GUI is very basic. Would recommend this for use with anyone. Will continue to test this out longer for sure.

Customer Service Excellence!

Prompt, Courteous, and Reliable when addressing any concerns. Quick turn-around, follow-through to completion.

This reviewer only left a rating