Sinch MessageMedia Logo
Sinch MessageMedia

Mobile messaging global leader with an easy-to-use platform.

visit website

JG

Justin G.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Product with Fantastic Customer Service

The service has been overall huge for our company and has given us competitive advantage as we have robust dispatch communicational ability that allows our subcontractors to spend less time on set during material pickup. We are also implementing review seeking messaging to use with our customers to grow our online brand with the implementation of a sub-account and a secondary Toll-Free.I love the product, and have enjoyed watching you implement new features over the last couple of years.

Pros

The customer service is phenomenal which has made implementation of this product a breeze. Racheal Rhee is fantastic to with. Any time there is an issue, or I have a question, it is resolved quickly. The web app is incredibly easy to use, and API integrations are smooth.

Cons

I believe it could us more robust MMS capabilities from the web app inbox, such as being able to paste an image from the clipboard directly into the chat box. I also think the API documentation while generally good, lacks a few specifications. For instance, I can no longer find documentation for the "/v1/reporting/" end point in the developer portal. It was there at one point as we have this endpoint built into our system to calculate usage, but it appears to be removed. We are maintaining this a bit blind now.

BH

Bryan H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

MessageMedia gets the job done but not much else

MessageMedia was fine before we knew what else existed. Now I would never recommend someone use them over any of the other enterprise texting platforms out there.

Pros

The eaze of setup was a breeze. I was able to signup and get a message out within a couple of hours.

Cons

The pricing is expensive, The Customer Service is horrendous. You'l get an email from someone from Australia so the timezone issue is already a problem. Seems like a small 5 person company. The features are 5 years behind everyone else in this space.

DH

Dalton H.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Great with Hubspot

Pros

We primarily use MessageMedia for automated texts in response to inquiries across our funnel. The integration with Hubspot was easy to establish and we don't have to worry about any issues on that front. Additionally, the options when sending, as well as the reporting functionality is significantly more robust than other platforms we've used.

Cons

We had a scare early on as our deliverability was quite low. That wasn't an issue with the platform however, it just takes a long time to verify toll-free numbers. The team was very quick to help us troubleshoot and utilize a different approach that instantly increased our rates dramatically.

TQ

Tyler Q.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Awesome Solution

I just wanted to thank Grant, Justin, Francisco and Jeremy for all of their help. They all had a solution to everyone of my questions I was throwing at them. The end result has made a huge impact on our company on how we interact with our current clients and new potential customers. Overall experience was and continues to be Awesome!!!

Pros

The bulk texting solved a big need we had to notify our customers when things were due. The Sinch hub made it so simple to just copy and paste the number type your msg and send. The results were immediate! We also love the Zoho integration!

Cons

How long it took to text enable our existing 800 number the carrier took forever! Sometimes the dashboard will not load the recent inbound msg and you always have to click the try again button to get them to load.

JS

John S.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Great Easy Product

Great product that allows us to keep in contact with our customers in the easiest and most convenient way possible. I would definitely recommend this product.

Pros

The ability that you do not have to have a double opt in to contact a customer is great. Also the ability to opt customers out in the backend as an administrator is great as well. This way none of your employees can text customers that have asked not to be texted.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to send pictures through the text messages. Also the reporting could be a little better. I would like to be able to build reports within the system and base it off of user first and last name not their user ID

RA

Rovshan A.

Utilities, 1,001-5,000 employees

My overall experience is good.

Increased show rates.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to create and share templates, easy to create user accounts, detailed reporting, easy to configure user setting except time zone.

Cons

When I keep a session open for a while and come back to do something it gives me error. Another issue we're having is messages are being sent from random numbers but ideally it'd be great to send it from the same area code to avoid any confusion on receiver's end. Currently, I'm working with MM Support to apply the solution that has been suggested. It's so confusing to set time zone based on city or state.

NA

Nancy A.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

We are thoroughly enjoying using the message media for our community to keep our residents informed.

Pros

I love how residents can respond to the text messaging. I love that if we have an urgent matter such as shutting down the water to a building we can instantly let them know of the situation. We used to have to call everyone during the event. We can send rent reminders our, lease renewal reminders. It is a very valuable tool for us! Customer service is very awesome!

Cons

Message Media is so efficient that there is nothing to complain about! If anything maybe there could be a little more added to how many characters you can type in.

CP

Christopher P.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Message Media Review

My overall experience has been great. Customer service has been responsive and it took less than 24 hours to have me completely set up.

Pros

Pricing and simplicity of use and customer service

Cons

I wish I could been fully registered with the same 8 hour window.

AA

Aysha A.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Great Product

Pros

We love how easy the platform is to use. From creating a new message to reviewing reports, all areas are user friendly and easy to navigate. I love the helpful hints like the character count that helps us stay within a budget. Overall great platform to use and the support is amazing. I love the documentation that is available with easy to follow directions.

Cons

AT this time we are not having showing any cons with the software.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Failed delivery, unresponsive supprt.

I have had bundles of messages I tried to send fail on two separate occasions. On both it seemed as if the system failed to recognise the credit I had paid into the service. The first was eventually remedied. On the second occasion I weas told my support query would be forwarded to an account manager, but there was no response or action within the following two weeks.

Pros

It provided multi-recipient messaging and progress logs

Cons

Recurrent issues blocked delivery of messages

Amanda R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Not the Text Winner

Communication with customers. Some customers love to text. This day and age, people don't have time to check emails, myself included.

Pros

I loved the fact you could use a company phone number. Or a 5 digits code. I liked that you could use the platform or email. I like that you used simple html to stop the signature on the work email.

Cons

I did not like that platform/it needs a lot of work. I don't like that there is no ticker, or counter to see where you are at credit wise/monies. I didn't like the lack of documents. Didn't seem very transparent.

GG

Gary G.

Utilities, 51-200 employees

Delivers what was promised

Streamlined and easy to use

Pros

Messages are not returned unsent. Cell providers Blocked out messages after a period of time.

Cons

Price is a bit high but we reselling the service will pay for the service .

NL

Nicholas L.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great at what we use it for

Started slow but it has been wonderful and is changing how we do business.

Pros

We use this service to text clients about their case and otherwise stay in touch. It is perfect for us to contact some younger and difficult clients. Often times people do not want to get on the phone with an attorney but are happy to text us right back.

Cons

I have not encountered a negative to this service.

DV

David V.

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

New User Review

setup and initial use has gone very smoothly

Pros

P2P texting with shared users under the sub-accounts

Cons

Order of Operations of Sub-account setup

AW

Andrew W.

Smoothly running and wonderfully helpful!

This long awaited software has really changed my life. I am so happy to have found it, as it has boosted my productivity by over 33%. You got that right! 1/3 of my time I am essentially getting back, and now I can continue with external endeavors that I pushed off doing before getting this game-changing product. I highly recommend this product for use in any atmosphere.

TB

Todd B.

Happy with Product and Service

To whom it may concern, My experience working with MessageMedia has been very positive. Everyone at the company has been responsive and helpful in answering any questions I have, and our customers are happy with their services as well. Overall I would be more than happy to recommend them.

FC

Fred C.

Responsive customer support and stable service

We've been utilizing MessageMedia for years for outreach and communications to prospective students, students and graduates. The service is very stable, and the few times we need customer support it's responsive and immediate with solutions.

MM

Maria M.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

Customer Service is outstanding!

Excellent!

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The customer service is outstanding!

Cons

I really liked everything that the product provides.

RT

Robert T.

Report Options

The overall software GUI is lacking in the reports area. Would like to see more options for reporting and even a way to setup email reports so I can get reports emailed weekly.

LC

Lindsay C.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

[sensitive content hidden] was a fantastic trainer

Working with [sensitive content hidden] for product implementation was fantastic. One of the best trainings I've had.

Pros

Easy to use, integrations with HubSpot.

Cons

No text previews in HubSpot Workflows.

PB

Peter B.

Simple and sleek

Very easy to use. GUI is very basic. Would recommend this for use with anyone. Will continue to test this out longer for sure.

KO

Keith O.

Customer Service Excellence!

Prompt, Courteous, and Reliable when addressing any concerns. Quick turn-around, follow-through to completion.

Janet G.