Optmyzr Reviews - Page 2

JP

Jorge P.

Best PPC Optimization Automator

Optmyzr allows us to create workflows and custom automation to make our work process more efficient. In addition, we have an exceptional support team who is always willing to hear our comments and recommendations and we have the option to submit feature requests. Furthermore, they know PPC, so it is easier and more efficient to talk about strategies, blueprints, and workflows fluently.

Pros

One of the most helpful aspects of the tool is that it loads Google Ads data in real-time and the level of connections that it has with Google's API is powerful and accurate.

Cons

We have a large portfolio in MSFT, we would like to have more integrations and automation available for this network.

Great Tool to Automate Paid Search Management

We are increasing the productivity of our paid search professionals by redirecting their time away from manual, repetitive tasks to higher value and more strategic ones.

Pros

Optmyzr is a great "second generation" paid search management tool built on AI and machine learning. We enjoy that it automates and enhances many of the day to day and week to week tasks involved with managing a paid search campaign. The customization opportunity is the best feature - it has a of flexibility to be set up per your specific client requirements. Support is also super helpful in ensuring you are taking advantage of the tool.

Cons

Lacks support for non GA/Adwords/Microsoft tracking. If you are not using these solutions to track, it may have less value (ie if you use Adobe for example)

Amber C.

The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use

Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads....

Pros

Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.

Cons

This is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.

kC

kenji C.

My Review of Optmyzr

not very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later...

Pros

Scripts are very helpful. Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level. Oprmyzr Express Is Good

Cons

Not user friendly Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!) No real guidance of any sort No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard. The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...

CP

Chris P.

Great Software and Exceptional Support

It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.

Pros

Wide range of functionality Regular updates and innovation Time saver I can offer a much better service to more clients Support team highly talented and responsive

Cons

Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue

DO

Daniel O.

Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy

Pros

- Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too. - Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would...

Cons

- After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks. - I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before...

PS

Paul S.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Incredible!

Pros

Includes automation features for repetitive tasks which save me hours of work a day, let alone a week. It took a few weeks for me to fully appreciate how good this programme really is and now i cannot see how i could work without it!

Cons

Sometimes a little fiddly to work out, but once i have worked it out, talked to support or read one of their blogs it's pretty easy!

AC

Andrew C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Monitoring spend and checking in on accounts

Very good, useful for assisting with ad account maintenance, and always had great customer service

Pros

As the title would suggest, I use Optmyzr on a daily basis for keeping an eye on ad accounts and using some of the basic features in conjunction with my usual ad account maintenance. For example the budget pacing feature which helps show if you're on track for each ad account's monthly budget, or over/underspending. Spend projection visualises a specific account's current and forecasted spend for the...

Cons

Perhaps a bit tricky initially to get the hang of, but is well worth it once you know how to use it, and if you have a few ad accounts you need to efficiently divide your time amongst

XV

Xurxo V.

PPC optimizations on steroids

Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.

Pros

Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful. This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.

Cons

This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.

AL

Allie L.

Great product for Google PPC-focused managers

I consider it a partner in my PPC development, and I like to interact with it daily, appreciate that the time is always launching new things

Pros

I really like the budget/pacing features, reports are beautiful, and the support team is excellent/responsive and actively acts on feedback and glitches.

Cons

Sometimes features can be glitchy but it comes with the innovation territory!

Austin B.

Definitely Worth the Cost if Used Frequently

It's worth the price tag. I think it should be expensive considering all that it does for you. You should really be a "power user" with this tool. Like all software, it's rather useless if you don't dedicate a significant amount of time to learning and using it on a regular basis. This software, and no other software either, is simply going to make your online advertising work without your human input and time. You have to learn and use this software. Then it's incredibly helpful.

Pros

You can really accomplish so much with this software that you couldn't otherwise with the Google Ads interface alone. You can use this software with any account and receive plenty of support from their team.

Cons

It's quite expensive but I feel the cost is still worth the price actually.

SC

Sean C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great tool with expanding features

Very favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.

Pros

This is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.

Cons

It is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.

HH

Heather H.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing

Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.

Pros

Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)

Cons

The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.

Oleg E.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Absolute time saver

A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

Pros

- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking) - A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR) - extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet) - upcoming SKAG support - simple and fast - Analytics reporting - focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

Cons

- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc - report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

AW

Austin W.

A Must For PPC Professionals

As a manager at my digital ad agency, Optmyzr allows me to give greater attention to more clients, without taking up the same amount of time that it would take to do my job manually. It's a super helpful tool that I use daily, that is well worth the money, especially if you're in an agency role or manage multiple clients.

Pros

It's a SUPER powerful and streamlined product designed to help search engine marketing folks optimize and manage their campaigns. Their Rule Engine allows users (with no programming or coding experience required) to build their own automated tools that help them fit their clients' and organization's needs. Plus they have an incredibly helpful and quick-to-respond support team that is always looking to help.

Cons

The interface could be prettier and a bit more consistent, but once you get used to the tools and where things are, it's incredibly powerful.

Michael B.

Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time

Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.

Pros

The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.

Cons

Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.

PH

Paulo Henrique R.

A Must Have tool for PPC Management

Pros

The ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.

Cons

Nothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.

CE

Carrie E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts.

Better optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.

Pros

Pro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.

Cons

On the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience! Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.

Yiğit K.

11-50 employees

Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms

Better Adwords optimization. Saving more money on my client accounts. Great support & Adwords scripts.

Pros

Account workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made. I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention. This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.

Cons

UI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too. The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data. We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.

MF

Mike F.

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Optmyzr the Swiss Army Knife of PPC Tools

Great support from smart folks. The reps and Optmyzr are expert and generous marketers who never stop helping.

Pros

- Pricing is a bargain compared to competitors -Great keyword de-duping feature - Quality Score Analysis Including account, campaign, ad group and keyword scores. - Fast Optimization tools can save hours - The Cause Report and Root Cause Analysis helps you understand what forces are impacting results - The ad testing function is very useful and precise - A very large collection of Google Scripts - Reporting offers many options and can help sabe time too.

Cons

There was really noting I did not like. I don't think phone support is included but the answer emails very quickly.

TD

Tim D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A must in your PPC toolbox

Optymyzr is only one tool in the PPC toolbox, but it a crucial one. Saves you time and shares you valuable insights that no other PPC tool has for me and I've used a lot.

Pros

Optymzr is a must for any PPC manager, but especially for anyone with more than one client. Optymzr has saved me countless hours on reporting and day to day management.

Cons

My only con is that we don't get the same ad analysis on responsive search ads that we do for expanded text ads. Being able to do this would be super helpful

RT

Ronnie T.

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

They charged my CC without my permission and doubled prices

I have been a loyal CX for 2+ year they basically ans they have made it a point to charge my CC blindly never even have a conversation hey do you find it helpful, were we good etc - I am so disappointed

Pros

Ease of Use Clear cut account connection I think they definitely came in with promise

Cons

No customer supportNo account management support Smoke and Mirrors on charging us

LB

Lewis B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Highly productive tool fundamental to my day

Optmyzr helps me to leverage time in a big way, I can achieve now in minutes what would genuinely have taken hours, time is money!

Pros

It's actually very hard to pin point one area of the software is just as timesaving as another. The ability to see at a glance the week on week performance of all accounts and a direct trend comparison is without doubt a real positive. You can see at a glance accounts that are showing unexpected trends, good and bad and then act on them fast. That and the weekly email highlighting top and bottom performers and the relative metrics is a good safety net.

Cons

That it doesn't save me as much time with my social media accounts, if only Optmyzr helped me managed my facebook ad campaigns, my life would be complete!

CH

Chris H.

The Best PPC Tools On The Market

Optmyzr has had the same effect on my business that doubling my workforce would have. Optmyzr has allowed me to manage campaigns at scale and deliver results far quicker than any other tool I have ever used.

Pros

Optmyzr has more than doubled the efficiency of my team. The staff at Optmyzr are fantastic and are happy to develop the tool based on feedback from myself and my team. Optmyzr has been a game changer since I discovered it a few years ago.

Cons

I currently use an external tool for Feed management. It would be great if Optmyzr could integrate a feed management tool into its arsenal.

Bruno F.

51-200 employees

Optmyzr is one of the most important tools we have at the agency.

It has helped us get better insights into how our campaigns run as well as scaling up our output.

Pros

We've been using Optmyzr for almost three years, and I can't say enough good things about it. The stack of tools offered under a single platform is nothing short of phenomenal. It's instrumental in helping our business grow and in training our analysts as well. It's such a time saver. The support we get from the team is best in class as well.

Cons

The only issue we have at the moment is that Optmyzr is not meant for optimizing more than one account at a time. If you have a client who has multiple AdWords accounts, you'll have to budget pace and manage them one by one. A portfolio solution would be highly recommended.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bruno and for being a long-time customer! I'll add multi-account budget pacing to our roadmap. We can already do budget optimization across multiple accounts. I'll email you the instructions to access this experimental feature.