PartnerStack Reviews

Pros

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.

Denis E.

Diana W.

I like how Partnerstack organizes partners and the way you can search using their system to find the right ones. Also, the kind of partners they provide is suitable for my niche.

HAMZA M.

Cons

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs.

Unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie.

Joran H.

4.9

Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

Pros

GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Cons

Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

Most Intuitive and Affiliate(user) Friendly Dashboard in the Industry

PartnerStack has helped me increase my affiliate earnings and overall I am happy with the way it is. Easy to run my affiliate business, join new companies, track referral clicks and get paid out once every month.

Pros

Listed below are the features I like most as an Affiliate: 1) Simple and easy to use interface. 2) Get what you are looking for in fewest possible clicks. 3) Get to connect with many SaaS companies in one place. 4) I can withdraw my earnings through Stripe or Paypal. 5) Marketplace is a place which lists all the companies that have joined PartnerStack. I can choose and join the ones I want. 6) I can...

Cons

One feature(suggestion) I like to have in PartnerStack dashboard is that there should be a way were an affiliate can get a list of contests/promotions running in the current month. It will make like easier for affiliates, save time and earn more.

Failing at the basics of their tool

not good.

Pros

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Hassle-Free Payouts & Paypal Integration

If you are looking for a trustworthy partner to manage your affiliate earnings then you should go ahead with the Partnerstack. They definitely will never cause unnecessary hassle with your payouts. The affiliate portal is very neat and one can easily find and navigate what they are looking for. It also provides advanced tracking features and insights. The best thing is you don't need to keep checking...

Pros

It allows me to track all of my affiliate earnings on a single dashboard. Commissions are available immediately after a successful referral. Swiftly integrates with Paypal and enables one-click payout. Most of the popular app affiliate programs are available on the Partnerstack marketplace.

Cons

They need a lot of details while signing up

Partnerstack is user friendly and has great customer support

We are running our affiliate program through them and had very little issues with it. When something came up, their customer support was always prompt and helped us overcome it.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the processes, but nothing too difficult.

Easiest way to launch a referral program

Pros

PartnerStack has been super easy to work with and collaborative throughout the launch of our Refer-A-Friend program. We had quite complex requirements, but they were patient with us, hopped on several training and testing calls, and really showed us that they were dedicated to our success the entire time.

Cons

I wish that it were easier for me to understand and self-setup the backend "recipes" that trigger our referral incentives. PartnerStack would also earn an extra star from me if I felt that our post-launch Support team was as responsive as they were during the onboarding phase.

Best Platform for Businesses and Affiliate Marketers

Pros

The best thing about PartnerStack is the easy-to-use interface, Excellent customer support, and referral tracking system. Everything is well-organized and very smooth.

Cons

Payments take a little bit of extra time to process but there is never an issue with the payouts.

Good platform and easy to find partners to work with

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact of not having a unified page for all the partners.

Best and Easiest to use Affiliate Network

PartnerStack help's me by gathering all the websites in one place and join them as an affiliate. Most of the program has inhouse affiliate program and they have also joined PartnerStack so it's better to join PartnerStack for me as an affiliate rather than joining single website's affiliate program.

Pros

I like the reporting feature the most. I can keep track of my referrals like when they signed up and how they are doing, what they have purchased and their emails.

Cons

They payment method that they have. They only have Stripe and PayPal and it's difficult to use both of them in my country. I want them to add Payoneer too as a payment method to their affiliate users.

It is easy to make extra cash while helping businesses reach their goals.

I am happy with the service and products they offer.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate around. I also have lots of partners to choose from. They pay out faster.

Cons

Nothing yet, I don't have any problems or issues

An Absolute Game Changer for Your Partner Program

Pros

• Ease of use • Numerous integrations that allow your organization to have incredible visibility. • Best in class customer support: The team PS aligned to me always bring value during our cadence calls and assist with creating a platform that has exceeded all expectations. • Partners rave about how easy it is to our communicate with our partner team, register deals and access resources as soon as they need them. What used to take up hours in the day has been streamlined to a matter of minutes, now we just review and spend more time finding new business. • Incredible visibility over partner deals and distributor activity. • Automate and simplify 90% of your day to day tasks.

Cons

When you start it can feel like it requires you to have invest a fair bit of time to get your account up and running, however, the payoff is absolutely worth it. You should leverage the team aligned to you to assist with getting you off the ground faster, that said you be reasonable and understand that laying the foundation of any partner portal will take time. You will have a low effort/high reward partner channel within 90 days.

Super easy and next level affiliate program

The time we are saving by switching from manual management and payouts is a huge benefit. PartnerStack is completely fulfilling the former need to build an internally developed system, which would be costly and difficult to maintain. We are fairly new to the program but we have already seen the quick benefits via our motivated affiliates within the first few days of providing their custom links. The email flows, automated triggers, and simple to create challenges have given us the opportunity to curate a flow that drives referrals to our business AND caters to our existing affiliates.

Pros

Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week. We are now able to automate payouts that integrate with our billing system. There are endless opportunities to engage our current affiliates and expand our reach via the marketplace. We are loving the intuitive dashboard and custom links that are generated at the click of a button.

Cons

We have no complaints so far! We have had one or two requests that have required a manual workaround, but the PartnerStack team has been very responsive to the feedback we have provided. If I'm being 'nit-picky' having more robust reporting and metrics would be useful, however, we are able to integrate with our current reporting platform, making this a non-issue at the moment.

Great Platform for Agency Growth

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Pros

PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

Great Affiliate Partner Software

I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

Pros

PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

Cons

The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway.

GrowSumo is a game changer!

It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Pros

There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Cons

I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

Excellent Secondary Source of Income

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with PartnerStack and how it has let me earn additional income needed to run my website and business. I have run ad campaigns, hosted the site, and bought the domain name mostly on the back of my earnings, which is just incredible for me.

Pros

For me, PartnerStack is very easy to use with the simplified user interface. Your rewards, their status, and access to links is right in your face and easy to find. It means that I can spend less time on the site, and less time deploying links on my site, and still earn some much needed income.

Cons

I wish there was more than 50 links allowed for the vendor I use, Reverb.com. I'm not sure if Reverb or PartnerStack is the one limiting it, but for me, I need quite a few traceable links on a weekly basis and it has made me have to re-evaluate what I want to try and monetize on.

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Pros

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us.

Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Pros

UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily.

Cons

It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Pros

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Cons

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

Pros

I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Cons

It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

The Easiest Affiliate Platform On The Market

I utilize quite a few affiliate networks and, by far, this is the easiest one to utilize as a publisher.

Pros

Signing up, customizing links, downloading resources, and messaging the companies you're working for is incredibly simple with PartnerStack.

Cons

The platform opens up in one of your affiliate partnerships rather than a central dashboard. As well, if you're signed up for many programs, the left menu becomes a bit unmanageable. I wish the app opened with a dashboard, top and bottom performing programs. The left navigation should have a filter or search option to quickly get to the partnership you're looking for.

Amazing Onboarding Experience!!!

Pros

We had a complicated set of requirements. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the onboarding and tech teams were AMAZING at working through everything and providing guidance where required. The product has make the lives of our partner managers much easier - and made the backend admin so simple too!

Cons

Partnerstack already has a great set of features. The speed at which Partnerstack is developing features means that it’s just getting better and better by the day. My only other suggestion would be to have support in AU - the PartnerStack team was happy to work late and around our timezone ... but I felt a bit guilty.

Great affiliate marketing platform

Currently, I am promoting numerous programs on PartnerStack. But they are enough me to generate a fixed monthly income from promotions. Today, I joined more programs and going to market theme to boost my income.

Pros

It is a great place to find many unique affiliate programs. The joining process is simple and they will send you payouts monthly with a low threshold limit. Really impressed with the quality and support level of PartnerStack.

Cons

Expect more affiliate programs in the nearby future.

Great for referrals

I’ve never had a problem always found it easy to use.

Pros

This is a fantastic tool which not only rewards loyal customers but also encourages them to do your marketing for you. It’s easy to use which is essential when dealing with customers.

Cons

The fact that the payments are shown in usd

Perfect component to my business

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Cons

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.