PartnerStack Logo

PartnerStack

Partner marketing and referral tracking

PartnerStack Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.37/10

Reviews by rating

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.
I like how Partnerstack organizes partners and the way you can search using their system to find the right ones. Also, the kind of partners they provide is suitable for my niche.
Unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie.
Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools.
I don't like the payout schedule. You basically work the whole month and get paid on the same day every month and only have 2 options for receiving your payouts which are Stripe and PayPal.

DJ

Daniel J.

Owner - Operator

Photography, self-employed

Learn more with PartnerStack

Transcript

Daniel J.: Hi, my name is Daniel. I'm a owner and operator. Out of PartnerStack, I give it a five out...

Adam S.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Platform for Agency Growth

Transcript

Adam S.: Hi, I'm Adam. I'm chief strategy officer at a marketing agency. My rating for PartnerStack is...

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Platform for Agency Growth

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Pros

PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place.

Cons

The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!

KD

Kunal D.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Most Intuitive and Affiliate(user) Friendly Dashboard in the Industry

PartnerStack has helped me increase my affiliate earnings and overall I am happy with the way it is. Easy to run my affiliate business, join new companies, track referral clicks and get paid out once every month.

Pros

Listed below are the features I like most as an Affiliate: 1) Simple and easy to use interface. 2) Get what you are looking for in fewest possible clicks. 3) Get to connect with many SaaS companies in one place. 4) I can withdraw my earnings through Stripe or Paypal. 5) Marketplace is a place which lists all the companies that have joined PartnerStack. I can choose and join the ones I want. 6) I can...

Cons

One feature(suggestion) I like to have in PartnerStack dashboard is that there should be a way were an affiliate can get a list of contests/promotions running in the current month. It will make like easier for affiliates, save time and earn more.

AB

Alberto B.

Telecommunications, self-employed

I have earned money by recommending PartnerStack products.

My experience with this platform is very positive.The tools included for affiliate support are very good.The products it promotes are of the highest level which facilitates conversions on our websites.

Pros

It is a tool that offers many products for affiliates, great flexibility to use them and a very high level customer service.

Cons

Affiliates who have worked with mainstream products will see some limitations here.PartnerStack's products are very niche and commissions are somewhat lower at first, although this is compensated by recurrence.Once you understand this, the platform is brilliant.

RS

Rachel S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Super easy and next level affiliate program

The time we are saving by switching from manual management and payouts is a huge benefit. PartnerStack is completely fulfilling the former need to build an internally developed system, which would be costly and difficult to maintain. We are fairly new to the program but we have already seen the quick benefits via our motivated affiliates within the first few days of providing their custom links. The email flows, automated triggers, and simple to create challenges have given us the opportunity to curate a flow that drives referrals to our business AND caters to our existing affiliates.

Pros

Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week. We are now able to automate payouts that integrate with our billing system. There are endless opportunities to engage our current affiliates and expand our reach via the marketplace. We are loving the intuitive dashboard and custom links that are generated at the click of a button.

Cons

We have no complaints so far! We have had one or two requests that have required a manual workaround, but the PartnerStack team has been very responsive to the feedback we have provided. If I'm being 'nit-picky' having more robust reporting and metrics would be useful, however, we are able to integrate with our current reporting platform, making this a non-issue at the moment.

DW

Diana W.

E-Learning, self-employed

Great Affiliate Partner Software

I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

Pros

PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

Cons

The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway.

Design, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack - the right tool for managing Partners and Affiliates

We've made use of PartnerStack to manage any of our available vendor/partner relationships, track our affiliate links and payouts and manage our referral performance all in once interface. It saves time and thus money, and has proven to be a great value for my team.

Pros

PartnerStack is a piece of cake to use as a vendor who manages multiple partnerships with SaaS companies both as a true "partner" and affiliate.

Cons

All in all, there's nothing we don't like bout PartnerStack

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use

Pros

Lots of programs available and generally nice looking UI

Cons

Cannot track on an individual level what's going on

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Perfect component to my business

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Cons

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

Julien M.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

A simple tool to scale referrals & payouts

Very good tool to manage referrals & payouts with minimum effort, excellent Customer Success Manager who is helping us shape a vision for how to optimise our usage.

Pros

The referral management and tracking via links allows to scale our Referral Partner program across the world. We have hundreds of companies referring our software, and 0 manual work involved in managing this.

Cons

Analytics could be improved to provide greater flexibility in creating customised dashboards, and other modules could be expanded, such as the asset library, or reliability of the email functionality.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Pros

Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Cons

I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

HA

Hai Anh D.

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Pros

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

JC

James C.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Pros

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Cons

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

HM

HAMZA M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good platform and easy to find partners to work with

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact of not having a unified page for all the partners.

HE

Holly E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments! We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

CB

Collin B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack is the best partner management platform

Pros

PartnerStack is super easy to use, and keeps all your important metrics in one place.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to leave partner programs that you're no longer interested in.

AM

Akhil M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Partner Stack was a great solution for us and we are seeing phenomenal growth with it.

Pros

PartnerStack is one of the few affiliate programs that have a very simple-to-use interface and great support. I have been able to track my commissions with them and they are extremely reliable and responsive. Partnerstack has grown my income immensely and I am very happy with the results!

Cons

I can't really say anything bad about it. I'm using it and have had no issues yet.

DC

Danielle C.

Online Media, self-employed

Best dashboard and it is easy to read

I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

Pros

I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

Cons

There really were no issues when using this platform.

JG

Jason G.

Top affiliate partner.

Top notch platform. Really happy.

Pros

It’s an easy to use and easy to navigate software portal. Makes working on your affiliate partners really easy.

Cons

There’s not much to dislike to be honest. Maybe just a choice of more partners to work with.

Nadia T.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Pros

Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Cons

Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

DJ

Daniel J.

Photography, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Learn more with PartnerStack

Pros

PartnerStack is very easy to use and descriptive about what products part of the program, what they do and reward you for promoting them.

Cons

There’s nothing I can truly say I like least about PartnerStack.

German C.

Music, self-employed

I love partnerStack

Pros

Easy and simple interface, quick payouts, great customer service.

Cons

Deleting unwanted partners from PartnerStack, can't figure it out, not a big deal anyway.

VT

Vlad T.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great for affiliate making money.

Pros

Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Cons

Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

Hospital & Health Care,

Used monthly for 1-2 years

nice affiliate network

referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

Pros

makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

Cons

unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Excellent Affiliate Marketplace

My overall experience with using PartnerStack as an affiliate marketer has been excellent

Pros

The feature I like the most about PartnerStack is their Marketplace

Cons

So far I don't have any cons or dislikes

JP

Jacob P.

Retail, self-employed

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Pros

I like that I can Integrate with several partners within the platform. I also like that I can reach out to the partner directly within the platform for any questions or concerns.

Cons

I think they need to offer a better design on their platform. It runs kind of slow

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great feedback! So glad you're finding our product helpful and we are working on speed!