PartnerStack Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.41/10

See full reviews by rating

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.
Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.
I like how Partnerstack organizes partners and the way you can search using their system to find the right ones. Also, the kind of partners they provide is suitable for my niche.
Unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie.
I don't like the payout schedule. You basically work the whole month and get paid on the same day every month and only have 2 options for receiving your payouts which are Stripe and PayPal.

Adam S.

Vice President, Innovation & Strategy

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Platform for Agency Growth

Transcript

Adam S.: Hi, I'm Adam. I'm chief strategy officer at a marketing agency. My rating for PartnerStack is...

Janak O.

Computer Networking, 1,001-5,000 employees

The Best Affiliate Marketing software

Pros

I like it's easy layout, because of this it is beginner friendly also. There are several programs so that we can choose our type of programs.

Cons

The more payment methods can be add for withdrawal for different regions.

PC

Pierce C.

Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us.

Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Pros

UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily.

Cons

It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

JC

James C.

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Pros

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Cons

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

EL

Ethan L.

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

Pros

I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Cons

It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

Rohan K.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Best Platform for Businesses and Affiliate Marketers

Pros

The best thing about PartnerStack is the easy-to-use interface, Excellent customer support, and referral tracking system. Everything is well-organized and very smooth.

Cons

Payments take a little bit of extra time to process but there is never an issue with the payouts.

MD

Max D.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Amazing Onboarding Experience!!!

Pros

We had a complicated set of requirements. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the onboarding and tech teams were AMAZING at working through everything and providing guidance where required. The product has make the lives of our partner managers much easier - and made the backend admin so simple too!

Cons

Partnerstack already has a great set of features. The speed at which Partnerstack is developing features means that it’s just getting better and better by the day. My only other suggestion would be to have support in AU - the PartnerStack team was happy to work late and around our timezone ... but I felt a bit guilty.

Manoj V.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Great affiliate marketing platform

Currently, I am promoting numerous programs on PartnerStack. But they are enough me to generate a fixed monthly income from promotions. Today, I joined more programs and going to market theme to boost my income.

Pros

It is a great place to find many unique affiliate programs. The joining process is simple and they will send you payouts monthly with a low threshold limit. Really impressed with the quality and support level of PartnerStack.

Cons

Expect more affiliate programs in the nearby future.

HM

HAMZA M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Good platform and easy to find partners to work with

Pros

Cons

I don't like the fact of not having a unified page for all the partners.

HS

Harjot S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Simplistic and One of the Best Platforms for Affiliate Marketing.

Pros

PartnerStack is a great affiliate marketing platform to work with. The most sober thing is the simplicity of its features that are easily understandable by any newbie to the field of affiliate marketing and ofcourse, the timely payments (due to automatic payments feature) and stripe as a payment method (for cost reduction) is an extra additive that adds a prolong value to the users/affiliates and their management.

Cons

A commendable platform but one thing that I want to recommend is the enablement of two factor authentication for extra security and protection of the PartnerStack Account.

Bhabishya B.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Best and Easiest to use Affiliate Network

PartnerStack help's me by gathering all the websites in one place and join them as an affiliate. Most of the program has inhouse affiliate program and they have also joined PartnerStack so it's better to join PartnerStack for me as an affiliate rather than joining single website's affiliate program.

Pros

I like the reporting feature the most. I can keep track of my referrals like when they signed up and how they are doing, what they have purchased and their emails.

Cons

They payment method that they have. They only have Stripe and PayPal and it's difficult to use both of them in my country. I want them to add Payoneer too as a payment method to their affiliate users.

NP

Nikki P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great for referrals

I’ve never had a problem always found it easy to use.

Pros

This is a fantastic tool which not only rewards loyal customers but also encourages them to do your marketing for you. It’s easy to use which is essential when dealing with customers.

Cons

The fact that the payments are shown in usd

Mpho M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

It is easy to make extra cash while helping businesses reach their goals.

I am happy with the service and products they offer.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate around. I also have lots of partners to choose from. They pay out faster.

Cons

Nothing yet, I don't have any problems or issues

Julien M.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

A simple tool to scale referrals & payouts

Very good tool to manage referrals & payouts with minimum effort, excellent Customer Success Manager who is helping us shape a vision for how to optimise our usage.

Pros

The referral management and tracking via links allows to scale our Referral Partner program across the world. We have hundreds of companies referring our software, and 0 manual work involved in managing this.

Cons

Analytics could be improved to provide greater flexibility in creating customised dashboards, and other modules could be expanded, such as the asset library, or reliability of the email functionality.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Perfect component to my business

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Cons

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

HE

Holly E.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments! We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

CM

Carlos M.

Used monthly for 2+ years

An easy way to receive commissions (and it's free)

We could provide in a very easy way a solution to one of our customers. This customer had an Unbounce account with us and they asked us to migrate the landing to an account on their own. We did it and thru Partner Stack we could earn a monthly comission.

Pros

It is easy to use and very easy to understand the info coming from the platform. For example in Partner Stack you can see the commissions earned by account while there are other platforms where this information is not available and you just can see a total.

Cons

There is no dislikes in this case. We are happy with Partner Stack.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Pros

Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Cons

I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

CB

Collin B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

PartnerStack is the best partner management platform

Pros

PartnerStack is super easy to use, and keeps all your important metrics in one place.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to leave partner programs that you're no longer interested in.

KK

Krishnaprasath K.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Great product to use

Partnerstack is the best affiliate marketing software that I have come across. A very good cookie tracking system they have in place. There partners have competitions from to time and I have won a couple of them for blog writing for one of there vendors Spocket.

Pros

Its very easy to use and good user interface. Its helps to organize our work more productively and achieve our affiliate marketing sales. They offer so many vendor partners which gives us limitless opportunities to make money.

Cons

You have to have some sort of basic knowledge on affiliate marketing in order to understand how to work with the Partnerstack. But by watching a tutorial video the knowledge can be obtained.

DE

Denis E.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great affiliate tool

Pros

Cons

Having a email notification when a transaction occurs would be a great feature to add.

JH

Joran H.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Failing at the basics of their tool

not good.

Pros

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Kathryn C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I wish every merchant would switch to PartnerStack.

Overall I'm very pleased and every time I have to log back into Impact to deal with other merchants who are still there it makes me sad. PartnerStack rocks.

Pros

I'm an affiliate, so I don't get to choose what affiliate platform merchants decide to use, but I have to say as an affiliate, I sure wish they'd all just use PartnerStack. So easy to navigate and easy-to-understand data about my leads and sales. Other platforms make it hard to find this info or they just straight-up don't offer it. I've used a LOT of the main platforms (CJ back in the day, Impact, ShareASale etc) and this one is by far the most intuitive for affiliates.

Cons

The only tiny thing is I wish I had an option to do automatic payouts instead of manual. (Maybe I do and just haven't seen it yet.)

ES

Evan S.

Used other for 1-2 years

Great tool for partner programs!

We have made our referral program sustainable and easy to manage, while gaining visibility to the success of our efforts. Implementation was easy and seamless.

Pros

Partnerstack is incredibly simple to use and has made our partner program more sustainable.

Cons

No complaints! Partnerstack does everything our team needs.

AM

Akhil M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Partner Stack was a great solution for us and we are seeing phenomenal growth with it.

Pros

PartnerStack is one of the few affiliate programs that have a very simple-to-use interface and great support. I have been able to track my commissions with them and they are extremely reliable and responsive. Partnerstack has grown my income immensely and I am very happy with the results!

Cons

I can't really say anything bad about it. I'm using it and have had no issues yet.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Almost perfect

So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

Pros

The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

Cons

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.