Zift Solutions Reviews

4.82/5 (22 reviews)

June Hay Harris

Scaleable solution that grows with your needs.

Reviewed 2017-04-03

REST API means that there are no barriers to integrating Relayware platform with our companies BI and CRM tools. Relayware have constructed their product around 4 main packs which mean it is economical scale with business need. Powerful business rules engine, multilingual support, ability to distribute content across multiple countries and integration with our SSO solution were also compelling factors in our choice. Other positive points are the use of Relaytags, single lines of code in tag form that allow the administrator to display multiple content elements on the portal without the need for back end development. This means that it is possible to economically refresh the portal and content frequently.

Tim Lucas

Zift Provides Great Service, Support and Content

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Updating marketing can be a constant challenge. With Zift Solutions now have a way to make your life easier while still increasing your chances to find new opportunities. First, Zift Solutions has great people which is the bedrock of a great service. Everyone we have worked with has been very helpful and currently we have been lucky enough to work with Renata. All of us are extremely busy and I cannot overstate how her level of support has helped us move forward with our marketing plans and goals. Second, the platform and variety of what Zift Solutions offers is second to none. We are continuing to expand what we are doing and Zift Solutions is one of the pillars of our marketing moving forward.

Ryan White

Implementation was a breeze. We had someone to reach out to every step of the way, when needed.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Ease of use, full integration with features such as social, web plugins and easy navigation for our partners. Our partners love the features in the portal, true for partners large and small. Surprisingly, email automation inst something all of our partners have down pat, so this is extremely helpful in solving this need.

Charles Bogenberger

Powerful Tools for SMB Marketers

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Zift is helping me generate new opportunities and grow my pipeline for analytics software and consulting services.Zift makes it easy for me to run pre-built marketing campaigns that help to generate new opportunities. The tool is intuitive and only requires a 1 hr training before you can start using it effectively. In addition it provides detailed lead scores and a breakdown of prospect activity so that you can quickly identify which prospects you should follow up with.

David Portnowitz

Zift is a great PRM that I would recommend to any vendor!

Reviewed 2018-06-20

The Zift software provides our partners with an easy to use solution that gives them access to our full marketing catalog. Excellent reporting and analytics, the people from Zift are outstanding to work with and I couldn't recommend this enough.

Dinara Farina

great partner experience

Reviewed 2018-05-24

Easy integration, great admin console, a feature rich product that is full of great touch pionts for partners to do business with.

Anne Notarthomas

Interesting Options

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-03

I have limited experience with this, only being called in when my client needed assistance from me to integrate with website or help with email. I believe there is much more functionality than I'm aware ofEasily integrate product showcases into website; email marketing options were easy to understand

Douglas Luchansky

Well Done ZIft

Reviewed 2018-10-11

They respond quickly and are eager to solve problemsIt is intuitive, well laid out, and offers many ready to go campaigns

Martin Carr

Simple to use, easy for partners to execute multichannel campaigns in a `box

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-21

Increased engagement, higher quality leadsLove that partners can quickly build campaigns using existing assets that are multichannel, social, email and media buys

Anonymous

Fantastic sales team who guided us through process and escalation

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Ease of use and empowerment to our Partners is a key component of our needs with a growing need to empower the partners who need support in educating the market in our story.

Bob Derr

Automates Many Daily Marketing Processes

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Great support. Fast, comprehensive answers when I run into a challenge.It's intuitive and easy to use. Can launch campaigns quite readily. Nice functionality including email, web pages, collateral and social.

Sarah Crabb

Simple to use platform, with a range of useful features to make channel marketers life much easier

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Automated co-branding is very simple to use, the pre-packaged campaign feature is brilliant for our partners, fantastic reporting tool for both us and our partners.

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-09-27

So many benefits for any sized business. CRM Tools usually specialize in a few things, as this platform is an effective all in one solution.

Maria Lustyk

Relayware Review

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Very responsive and follow up stellar User friendly , effective, and streamlined to increase revenue opportunity

Barry Craven

Zift Review

Reviewed 2018-09-06

Very easy to use and good sound qualityEase of use and getting the program started.

Casey O'Loughlin

Zift is an intuitive tool that has made organizing partner relationships much easier!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

A better user experience for implementing partner marketing initiatives.I like how intuitive it is and that their how-to guides are easily accessible when I do have a question. I also appreciate that it is customizable and includes everything we need to manage partner marketing.

PDU

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I found the Lift Solutions to be very positive and helpful. My representative is very helpful and wants to hear how he can improve my experiences with Zift Solutions. It has been a very positive working with Zift. The ability to set up banners in social media.

Kelsey Fuhro

It's fine.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-06

Simple, easy to use interface. My team had no issues figuring out how to send out social posts and emails.

Laura Gorvokovic

Internal Traning

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Over all I liked the experience, self explanatory and easy to use.How easy it is to use. You can pick and choose what you want to implement.

Jose J

Incredible product

Reviewed 2018-10-18

Its extremely easy to useIt works as expected. Solution for Bill email with merge fields

Julie Darnbrough

The Zift Review

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-06

We mostly use the social media platform and it works for are purposes. I like being able to go in and select my content to schedule for emails and social media.

Michiaki Kuroki