Revealbot Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.73/10

Reviews by rating

Good user interface, easy to understand, very good customer support. Tool for automatic boosting of posts is a great help.
I love how easy it is to use, and how clean the website is. Im very intrigued by the software and I recommend it.
It is very easy to use and it has a really nice dashboard. Also the support is great they reply like a ninja.
The difficulty of mass application across many facebook ad accounts is a challenge. Its not impossible, its just very difficult.
A bit complicated for a new user, I got some ads turned off by mistake.
There is no way to calculcate ROAS based on more accurate atribution models.

Tobey F.

Revealbot allowed me to automate my Facebook campaigns in a way that no other tool can accomplish.

I was able to satisfy unique, daily volume and pricing requirements for a lead-gen client's Facebook campaign.

Pros

The options and parameters for creating conditional rules make for creative, automatic campaign management. Every business is different and automation tools cannot be "one size fits all." Revealbot is sophisticated enough to satisfy very unique business use cases.

Cons

The pricing structure is "anti-agency." Graduated price tiers are old thinking. 14-day trials are rarely long enough to realize the full potential and benefits of a tool like this.

Hello Tobey! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have now introduced some changes into our billing system to accommodate the needs of agencies, and we are happy to extend the free trial at request if more time is needed to get things going with Revealbot. As always, our support team remains available if you have any questions! Have a nice day.

Mike M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Revealbot Automates Your Facebook Ads With Ease

Overall I have been really happy with this unique program. It is a must-have tool for scaling your Facebook ad campaigns, is easy to use, and well worth the money. Helps save time and money immediately.

Pros

The automated reporting functions of Revealbot are amazing. Managing ads that are performing well and cutting underperforming ads by setting parameters so the program clearly does what you ask you to do is a bonus.

Cons

It is very time consuming to learn the interface, it isn't really user friendly however customer service really is and they are helpful.

Hello Mike! Thanks you so much for your review, we appreciate it a lot. We have added many new features and improved our onboarding flow to address the learning curve. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help going forward, we'll be happy to assist.

AL

Andrew L.

Customer support terrible

Overall, their customer service was poor and weren’t helpful when we tried to speak to them regarding billing issues. I wouldn’t recommend them based on this to anyone and certain features missing from the software.

Pros

Turning off under performing campaigns that are over cost per lead.

Cons

We didn’t like the fact that you couldn’t choose the right times to enter the ad auctions (at a certain cost) and pull out at optimal times per day. Overall, their customer service was poor and weren’t helpful when we tried to speak to them regarding billing issues.

Hello Andrew! Thanks for your review. We are very sorry that you felt this way about the tool. We have added many new features since 2021 - please feel free to check them out! All the billing policies and term&conditions are presented at signup and posted on our website. Our support team follows these terms to the letter to ensure high quality service for all users. The team will be happy to assist with any questions you might have!

Mick M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Tool that pays for itself

Keep the ad spend under control 24/7.

Pros

Easy to manage several Facebook ads campaigns at the same time. Saves a lot of time by performing predefined actions without the need to monitor the dashboard. Turn off non-performing ads before they spend the budget and scale up the profitable ads/adsets.

Cons

Not possible to: - perform the same action on several campaigns in bulk - copy the rules across ad accounts - create a report for several accounts at once

Hello! Thanks a lot for your review. We truly appreciate it. We have now added a possibility to apply the rule to up to 5 ad accounts at once, and regular reports can now contain several ad accounts. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team in case of any questions. Have a great day!

Tomasz B.

Awesome tool to automate Facebook Ads management

I have more free time so I can focus on more interesting things than manually going through accounts and killing ads / decreasing or increasing budgets.

Pros

The best thing about RevealBot is that once you identify the patterns you follow to make decisions when managing an account, you can set up rules and have Reveal do everything for you. It frees up a lot of time, gives you more resources (you can't check an account every 15 minutes 24/7, can you?), you don't have to do the manual stuff yourself, what else would you want?

Cons

I'd love to be able to export rules from one Reveal account and import them to another. Also, a great feature would be "apply this rule in accounts X, Y, Z" so that I could save myself duplicating them each time. Other than that, I think it's great!

Hello Tomasz! Thanks a lot for your review, we appreciate it.

Alan Y.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great tool to automate your Facebook ads

Overall I'm really happy and would highly recommend to people who are running ads on Facebook.

Pros

This tool actually saved me money as it cut underperforming ads before I normally would. Especially through the night whilst sleeping this tool would make sure it would stop ads that were performing poorly and it would even increase the budgets for the ad sets doing really well. It's great because you can set up your own custom rules so it only does what you ask it too.

Cons

To be honest not much I didn't like. The only thing is the initial learning curve but it wasn't too complitacted.

Hello Alan! Thanks so much for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot. As always, our support team remains available in case you have any questions. Have a nice day!

Kenn C.

Best Ads Automation Software

Pros

This extends the existing automation functionality of Facebook and AdWords. We routinely optimize ads at certain times in the day and this tool does this for us and more.

Cons

It can get very expensive if you have a large ad spend. The price would be worth it if it also has tools for creating campaigns. Right now, I'm thinking of using the tool only for a select few clients.

Hello Kenn! Thanks a lot for your review - we truly appreciate it! We have now updated our pricing to allow for more flexibility, and added plenty of new features. Please feel free to check them out and let our support team know in case of questions. Have a lovely day :)

CM

Cam M.

Graphic Design,

Awesome automation to save your sanity

Just easy to set up rule sets and let it do much of the monitoring for you. It's also smartly integrated into Slack for reporting and some controls too.

Pros

It takes the "cludge" of UI that is Facebook's interface and cherry picks the most important aspects to augment with greater control, simply.

Cons

It can feel complicated if you don't understand what you can control or know what parameters Facebook lets you have access to.

Hi Cam! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

Kosta T.

Saved my agency

Time efficient Helps to save money (lots of money) Filters out the bad ads allows you to scale better

Pros

it is very easy to use and the support staff is really amazing, they answer every question and help you figure out how to perform every rule you have in mind

Cons

it took me a few days to understand how to wrap my head around this. but eventually, it was well worth it.

Hi Kosta! We really appreciate your feedback - thank you! We have improved our onboarding flow and added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

Gary O.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Automate Paid Social Advetising

Peace of mind knowing that my paid social campaigns will stay within defined limits, also being able to run a small team knowing that automation reduces the need for additional team members.

Pros

Being able to automate paid social advertising is crucial for me, it allows me to run many campaigns all at once and know that each one of them will stay within my defined parameters. My favorite feature is the ability to automate FB page post boosting, this is pretty unique and very useful.

Cons

I rate this 5/5 but I do feel it is slightly limited when compared to market leaders such as Ad Expresso. It is true they are not in exactly the same space but it would be good to see more similiar features!

Hello Gary! Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

A very good tool to automate social campaigns

I've used Reveal bot daily for content programming and management issues on our facebook accounts.

Pros

I have used Reveal Bot on a daily basis for over 6 months. It was very helpful to manage content on our social media account (Facebook, mostly). It is capable to program and automates management actions, such as programming and starting campaigns.

Cons

The interface is not very friendly. It is not possible to select campaigns in bulk and those actions take a lot of time. I suggest to redesign and make it easier to perform bulk actions when selecting campaigns​/accounts to connect to reveal bot.

Hello! Thanks a lot for your review, we really appreciate it. We have now added some bulk edit options across the tool, please feel free to check them out and do not hesitate to reach out to the support team in case of any questions. Have a nice day!

ns

nick s.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Up to date. Honest. Game Changing for my business.

It has given myself and my team more time to focus on other elements of helping businesses grow online.

Pros

It is easy to navigate. The customer service is very fast to respond. The immediacy of positive impact it has made was almost instantaneous.

Cons

I wish that there were more training and tips and case studies coming out so that I could get better ideas of how to optimize my rules.

Hello Nick! Thanks you so much for your review, we appreciate it a lot. We have added many new features and improved our onboarding flow to address the learning curve. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help going forward, we'll be happy to assist.

JG

Jack G.

Helpful for Automating Campaigns

Revealbot has helped automate a ton of our processes and save time for our agency. The ability to increase budget on cost per reaction has been a game changer

Pros

The ability to set rules to autoboost page posts as well as fully automate larger campaigns to help keep CPAs in goal range,

Cons

The limits on spend for accounts before upgrading. Wish it could automate youtube and google ads as well

Hi Jack! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

Revealbot is the best!

Pros

I love the ease of use around this software as well as how accurate and timely it serves my data to me. I have never had a glitch while using this either. its great.

Cons

nothing yet which is great news! Hope it stays that way

Hello! Thanks so much for your feedback, we appreciate it a lot. As always, our support team remains available in case you have any questions. Have a nice day!

Justin A.

Reveal Saves A Lot of Time for Facebook Ads Management & Research

This platform allowed me to gain insights into competitors social media marketing and presence, both for my own businesses, and clients. It helped me do so in much less time than it would have taken to source it otherwise. Additionally, having automated reporting on key areas made sure that I was always able to get to information I needed for client deliverables.

Pros

This platform is very easy to set up and use. In fact, at first, you may think you've done something wrong. Overall, it's ease of set up and use is the thing I like the most. That's followed by it's automated reporting functions.

Cons

I have to say that I don't really care for the user interface very much. To me it seems counterintuitive and like something is missing.

Hello Justin! Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! We'd be glad to connect to chat about missing features and interface overall, please shoot us a message at support@revealbot.com if you are interested. Thanks in advance!

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Perfect tool for automating your campaigns.

Revealbot is a must-have tool for automating and scaling your campaigns. It's worth the peace of mind as well knowing that there're rules set in place incase your campaign goes awry.

Pros

The automation aspect. I run a lot of campaigns and I don't always have the time to constantly be checking them. Revealbot gives me the freedom to focus on other areas of my business without having to worry about my campaigns.

Cons

When it comes to reporting it would be cool to be able to do a consolidated report for all accounts instead of having to schedule them all out individually.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have added many new features and improved our reports, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

LP

Ludiwg P.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

A comprehensive app, with lots of potential.

Pros

It offers a lot of features in terms and gives the user a lot of room to customize. It's connection with Slack is awesome.

Cons

Mostly the app is focused on ads and whereas it would be easy to offer those who want simple overall reporting for their social accounts a great solution, it is sometimes incomplete strictly on the reporting side of things.

Hi Ludiwg! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have added many new features like Top Creatives and Top Audiences reports, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

MJ

Matt J.

Overall I enjoyed my experience. There's an infinite amount of rules you can setup.

Pros

I like that it's very intuitive to use. It's fast and simple in how it's laid out. The customer support was incredible. They reached out to help give value and give tips.

Cons

Based on my business model, it was quite expensive. Also it's tough when your revenue isn't going through Facebook to adjust, because I had to adjust the rules once a day at least. Also needed to create a LOT of rules to do what I needed to made it hard to maintain.

Hello Matt! Thanks a lot for your review - we truly appreciate it! We have now updated our pricing to allow for more flexibility, and added plenty of new features. Please feel free to check them out and let our support team know in case of questions. Have a lovely day!

JF

Juan F.

Overall great. I would like yo have the ability to choose how many days I wish to optimize.

Pros

That it checks every 15 minutes. I like how reveal checks every 15 minutes to apply the rules. It seems hard at first to set up because the instructions are not clear. If you could have descriptors that you could hover over, that would be great!

Cons

That I cannot choose my optimization window of 3 full days plus today. I would like to have the ability to optimize based on the days I choose and not be forced to select a standard.

Hello Juan! Thanks you so much for your review, we appreciate it a lot. We have added many new features and improved our onboarding flow. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help going forward, we'll be happy to assist!

AL

Aud L.

easy, functional

rules on my adsets, saves me money on bad adsets

Pros

easy to connect to FB, basic rules that function easily with adsets, easy to add other users, most people in the company use it so its easy to troubleshoot with other coworkers

Cons

doesn't always work, wish rules would occur in shorter time intervals ex. every 10 min instead of every 15 min, wish rules could be applied to ads

Hi Aud! We really appreciate your feedback - thank you! 15 minute interval is the most frequent option available with Facebook API at the moment. The rules can now be applied on ad level as well. Please feel free to check out all the new features we added and let us know in case of any questions. Have a great day!

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

It's getting better

Overall, I thought it was OK but I started using another ad tool that had a better interface.

Pros

I like the automated rules that allow me to not have to log into Facebook ad platform so often... saves a chunk of time.

Cons

I felt like the interface lacked a human touch. I know there's been a lot of updates since I last used it so maybe they've improved it.

Hello! Thanks a lot for your review, we truly appreciate it. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team in case of any questions.

SQ

Syed Q.

Utilities, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy to use, full of features

Can save time in managing Facebook ads by using the automated rules and Slack reporting.

Pros

It is very easy to use and manage all the automated rules that I have set up. There are a lot of rules that are not available from the Facebook business manager that are available in Reveal Bot.

Cons

Does not have the ability to start/pause ad-sets based on time e.g. turn on ad-set at 1pm. This feature will be very useful.

Hi Syed! We really appreciate your feedback - thank you! Time-based rules are now available. We have added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

MF

Miguel F.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Useful Power Tool for Facebook Ads

Pros

It's really useful to have a easy to set up helper that controls the facebook ads spending and optimization

Cons

I would like to be able to have rules depending on some "Tags" i can put directly in the campaign creation in fb ads, For example if i create a new prospecting campaign i can ensure some rules will be applyed to the campaign without going to reveal.

Hi Miguel! We really appreciate your feedback - thank you! Revealbot rules can now be applied based on name tags with the help of "Campaign / ad set / ad name contains X" filters. Please feel free to let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a nice day!

RH

Rok H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Very useful but awful pricing

Pros

A lot of features that you can not have with FB platform rules.

Cons

The pricing. It's bad. The plans are just not good and it gets pricey a lot if you have a lot of monthly ad spend.

Hello Rok! Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it. We have now introduced some changes into our billing system to accommodate the needs of agencies, and we are happy to extend the free trial at request if more time is needed to get things going with Revealbot. As always, our support team remains available if you have any questions! Have a nice day.

PL

Paul L.

Excellent way to track and manage Facebook ad performance!

Pros

Small learning curve, easy to use! This tool is a great way to measure ad performance in a way that is simple and easy to read. No more clicking through individual parameters and hard to find stats on each ad on Facebook!

Cons

Some issues I have had with the software previously are ironed out. The developers are doing a great job continually improving the platform!

Hi Paul! We really appreciate your feedback - thank you! We have added many new features, please feel free to check them out and let our support team know if you have any questions! Have a lovely day!