Trumpia Logo

Trumpia Reviews

User ratings

4.3

• Likelihood to recommend8.29/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like all the possible functionality. There are so many great qualities and opportunities with it.
Trumpia has been an excellent resource for our company for over 3 years now. The ease of use, great communication, and highly effective marketing tools make working with Trumpia all the better.
Robust API with the ability to build a 2-way texting platform on top. The ability to text-enable a company landline or VOIP line is vital since we deal in the SMB sector.
The inability to see exactly who my messages failed to be delivered to and who has opted out from my subscribers.
The occasional outages and inability to send alerts if that month's payment hasn't processed.
I need a simple mass texting program to alert our small staff of emergencies. I really dislike that it is almost impossible to use quickly and from a mobile device.

Trumpia users...

listing-logo
SimpleTexting-logo

SimpleTexting

How would you rate Trumpia?

Confusing

Very little

Pros

The ability to track opened emails. Then see how many times it is reopened. Also to see how many are unopened.

Cons

difficulty in attaching new list to a different email template. I work with different clinics and need to be able to use different templates with different list that correspond to the clinic.

I don't have a good experience overall

Pros

Cons

Trumpia is not user friendly at all and very very hard to understand and work on. I hate it and has not worked for us

Very efficient software

Pros

The software allows you to post on social media, text and email with one simple campaign. It eliminates the need to use multiple platforms.

Cons

There are glitches in the software. Sometimes you can't cut & paste text from the text box to the email.

We have a great experience with Trumpia and could not be more pleased

It allowed us to create a list and keep our contacts update for sales and location pop ups

Pros

The software is easy to use and intergrate with all our social media platforms. The text messages get sent fast and accurate

Cons

I do not like that we can not see previous sent messages until after they are copied and added to the send to contact list. I also do not like how many characters we are limited to for the added cost

Houchens Industries Review

Pros

The ability to schedule out messages for each banner.

Cons

We wish a capability was added to be able to change the auto response messages for multiple keywords instead of having to do it one by one.

Good

can reach multiple phone providers

Pros

online access, upload files and lists, schedule delivery of text in advance . access from anywhere

Cons

multiple lists dont get cross referenced, the scheduling fails and it does not tell you it has failed

Great features and capability.

Pros

Easy scheduling, great tools (drip campaign, keyword sign up), consistently good, no bugs/glitches when sending messages to user base.

Cons

Wish it had more options to integrate into website and newsletter (button to sign up), option to customize the sign up page with our colors or at least logo. Also don't like that images take three credits and we have had some issues with GIF delivery even though they are supposed to be supported. Would like more analytics offferings/visual displays.

I have had a great experience with Trumpia

Pros

I like how many people I can send a message out to. It saves a lot of time for me to send out a text blast rather than calling each individual

Cons

I do not like how many different things I have to go through in order to get a message sent out. It is very time consuming when sending out blasts.

Easy to use set of effective marketing tools

The ability to stay in touch with our customers via text

Pros

If you are looking for a way to reach out to your customers in the fastest most direct and effective way possible then Trumpia has the tools for you. Fast, easy to use set of direct text marketing tools

Cons

Trumpia does require a small amount of training to get up and going, and if you don't use it on a regular basis you will find you need to refresh your memory on how to use it sometimes

This has been simple from the start. The staff at Trumpia make it very easy and are very supportive!

Pros

The ability to create a list that captures the information I need to use the service that fits my needs.

Cons

I love using Trumpia to quickly notify people!

Pros

I love that it can take less than 5 minutes to send a text message to over 300 people! Trumpia makes it easy to remind our student body about events. We also have this system in case of emergencies - we can quickly instruct our students. It's a great resource to have!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a quick, easy way for contacts to get back into the system, once they've opted out.

We decided to try trumpia a few years ago and signed up. Honestly i have not been that impressed.

Pros

It obviously functions in regards to sending out texts. They system seems somewhat robust...but still not a lot that I like about it.

Cons

Email system is not very good. Texting system has some flaws in my opinion...for instance once a text is sent.. if someone replies to it after an amount of time... it can enroll them in something else because the same number is being used by other companies. I have not used Trumpia in a little while because I found something that is easier and works far better.

Not great

Pros

Text message advertising. Loyalty program tied to customer phone number. Mass text message to customers.

Cons

Inconvenient with loyalty program. Using separate iPad. Need to be integrated with pos system to make it easier to pull up customer info.

Great Product for the price

I get a much higher response rate

Pros

I liked that I was able to use with product with the Salesforce Process builder and Work Flows. Sends out Text smoothly and easy to set up and use

Cons

Sometimes the Text from the other side to not come through correctly. They come out in gibberish but other then that its great

Automotive retail - franchised dealerships

Pros

The use of keywords is easy to set up and great during seasonal sales events. We were able to text-enable our local number within minutes!

Cons

Initially, it's hard to get your opt-in lists built up. I also wished that it integrated with our CRM so that messages would attach to our customers' records.

Disappointing Experience

We went with Trumpia because they seemed to be able to send out scheduled text messages to a large audience, however, this was far from true. We had a very negative experience with the company and do not recommend to others with similar needs.

Pros

It was marketed to send out scheduled text messages. Initially had support.

Cons

After we spent money on the system our support went down hill quickly. Our initial rep was not knowledgeable with the system and set up our campaign incorrectly. At this point we also learned they could not do what we wanted and were promised during the initial pitch. We then discovered many issues with our text campaign including texts not being sent to many of our recipients. The tracking was also...

Trumpia works great for our nonprofit communications needs!

Pros

Easy to use, able to track texting history, easy to add many people at once, ability to set flexible recurring or one-time messages is nice.

Cons

Can take lots of time to use the appointment reminder function for a mass import (not as easy to figure out how to use that feature for our purposes)

Very positive

Pros

I enjoy that the software keeps all of my phone signups in one place and that I can immediately reach my audience. It is easy to use.

Cons

The only problem I have had with this software is that the price is a bit too high for our program.

For a non-tech person, this platform was really user friendly & does what we needed!

I have already recommended this program to other promoters. The benefits are capturing fans at the time of a show so they don't have to remember to go to a website or itunes to buy music. This way we can stay in touch with them when

Pros

Trumpia is providing us with exactly what I was looking for. We wanted the ability to capture audience member's contact info at the time of a music show when the love emotion was peaked. This is working fabulously!

Cons

I wish I didn't have to buy such a big & expensive package (10 key words). Hopefully I'll need all 10 but for the first 9 months, 5 would have been good with a reduced price.

Would like more flexibility with who to send messages to.

Pros

somewhat easy to add new people to a list. text is best way to communicate with overabundance of emails. i like that recipients can text back messages.

Cons

would like to be able to pull people from one list to the other without adding and would like more space to write longer messages.

We use Trumpia very minimally, for emergency broadcasts only.

Ease of contacting our team in an emergency, and the option to have them respond back to our texts.

Pros

Once you understand the back-end, it's easy to use. Knowing that the Terms of Service protect our employees from spam.

Cons

It's confusing accessing lists and databases, knowing the difference between the two, and how to move people from one location to another, which level of the app you need to be in to remove someone.

Worked with Trumpia to promote events through emails and texts.

Pros

The texting service worked very well. I liked that I could use graphics and photos. It helped me contact a wide variety of people. And, the customer support team was helpful when I had a problem.

Cons

My department had a few problems with the emails, they wouldn't go through to my list. Also, often the system was down when I needed to use the service.

Pro & Cons of Trumpia

Pros

The thing I like most about Trumpia is the Moblie Keywords & Text-in/Text-to-Win capabilities.

Cons

Sometimes when sending out a mass SMS text, not all the messages will go through. Recently, I have seen a lot of failed messages coming back. Not sure if this has something to do with Trumpia or Cell Phone Providers.

Works ok but customer support and care STINKS

Pros

I prefer not to offer anything specific. Their poor customer service supercedes anything good about the servic

Cons

A great tool to target mobile users.

Pros

- Efficient and helpful Customer Service department - Easy to track contacts from opt-in'd by different keywords - 1-on-1 texting available - Message templates

Cons

- Platform might be little bit complicated for starters, but Trumpia provided tutorials to assist. - Text character limits