All categories
Trumpia

Multichannel SMS Marketing & Text Messaging Automation Tool

visit website

Trumpia Reviews

Pros

I like all the possible functionality. There are so many great qualities and opportunities with it.

Maria B.

Great people who are willing to help you be successful. The support team really does go above and beyond and is a differentiator among competitors.

Brian S.

Trumpia has been an excellent resource for our company for over 3 years now. The ease of use, great communication, and highly effective marketing tools make working with Trumpia all the better.

Julio F.

Cons

The inability to see exactly who my messages failed to be delivered to and who has opted out from my subscribers.

Kim M.

Sharon R.

4.3

3 Years in and no complaints at all

Pros

Cons

I personally do not have any cons, however, I do think the mobile version of the site can be improved.

Trumpia API user

Pros

Robust API with the ability to build a 2-way texting platform on top. The ability to text-enable a company landline or VOIP line is vital since we deal in the SMB sector.

Cons

There are some nuances that cause occasional bugs. Sometimes the source is on our end and sometimes on the Trumpia end. I also wish when my account balance fell below the balance I wouldn't have to contact someone to reactivate it for me so I can add more funds. Sometimes this can cause minimal delays and cause us to have minor downtime with SMS. We have processes in place to prevent this in the future, but it has happened a few times. (Mainly in our test environment).

We decided to try trumpia a few years ago and signed up. Honestly i have not been that impressed.

Pros

It obviously functions in regards to sending out texts. They system seems somewhat robust...but still not a lot that I like about it.

Cons

Email system is not very good. Texting system has some flaws in my opinion...for instance once a text is sent.. if someone replies to it after an amount of time... it can enroll them in something else because the same number is being used by other companies. I have not used Trumpia in a little while because I found something that is easier and works far better.

Good so far

Pros

Value and support has been awesome every time I call I have been able to get a quick response. I also like that they do annual and non profit discounts.

Cons

Not being able to text from your phone to a keyword. I would like to be able to set up mobile phone numbers that can text a list like other vendors.

Trumpia White Label is great

I've been using them since 2014 and have been satisfied with the product. I do with their sales staff understood the product a bit better when I speak with them about options and updates.

Pros

When I decided to open my business and needed a way to run contests using a shortcode and online method for entries Trumpia was the easiest and least expensive way to white label my company. I didn't have to spend in the six figures to have a system developed. I integrated my own web address into their system and they helped me provision my own shortcode.

Cons

I wish they had more robust offerings with the ability to do more complicated contesting. Cannot do some basic instant win and other type contests using this platform.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

We manage 12 shopping center that are all very active with Trumpia and have excellent success using

The benefit is that all the centers that we support are able to engage 10's of thousand of customers on any given day

Pros

There platform is very dynamic and has a many options for engagement. Trumpia does a very good job with training and offers a variety tutorials that helps understand all the other options that they offer.

Cons

The platform isn't as intuitive as I hoped and finding thing isn't always very easy. Its nice that they offer so many modules and ways of engagement but for the average user they dont use them all. I think the main UI should be cleaner and easier to navigate

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

We use Trumpia for employee text alerts and have been pleased overall.

Employee alerts

Pros

The ability to send immediate alerts to our employees across the country. We heavily rely on this communication tool.

Cons

The occasional outages and inability to send alerts if that month's payment hasn't processed. We typically have more than enough credits to process an alert. It'd also be nice to be able to buy credits in bulk, as opposed to being obligated to the monthly charge.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Great service. Easy to setup.

This software provides an easy way to send SMS in bulk or individuals.

Pros

The software has great documentation. It was very easy to setup and test a quick through the api. Very intuitive API wise.

Cons

The UI was not the most friendly and a little confusing to learn. The site is also slow it is very hard to actually use the site.

• Likelihood to recommend5.00/10

More than we needed.

Using this software gave me insight into the functions I really need for my purposes. It also gave me insight into what is technically possible with this kind of software.

Pros

I appreciate the technical expertise needed to create this product. It has many useful functions. It allows an organization to collect and communicate with a large number of customers.

Cons

It has many, many more functions than I need. I need a simple mass texting program to alert our small staff of emergencies. I really dislike that it is almost impossible to use quickly and from a mobile device.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Easy to use set of effective marketing tools

The ability to stay in touch with our customers via text

Pros

If you are looking for a way to reach out to your customers in the fastest most direct and effective way possible then Trumpia has the tools for you. Fast, easy to use set of direct text marketing tools

Cons

Trumpia does require a small amount of training to get up and going, and if you don't use it on a regular basis you will find you need to refresh your memory on how to use it sometimes

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Excellent software, super-responsive support team.

Allowed me to reach people that get way too much email to read it all.

Pros

I like the versatility the most. There are plenty of text messaging solutions out there, but none that can do what Trumpia can do. Text with photos, images, video, audio, numbered mobile coupons with a private web-based redemption site that employees can access on their mobile phones to record discount programs. There's also a web-based customer loyalty program function that replaces paper cards...

Cons

That I didn't discover it sooner. A bit of a learning curve for my limited tech capabilities on some of the more advanced features. The support team walked me through those, though.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

We continue to trust Trumpia with our marketing needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Pros

We enjoy using Trumpia for marketing to all of our clients. The ease of use, training and functionality is what keeps us coming back and recommending to other friends and colleagues.

Cons

We are aware that there are some limitations as with all technology, though as a manager I cannot think of any cons.... maybe just the price ;)

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Trumpia makes it simple and fast to communicate with my team in the field.

Pros

Able to store information that is used each time I send a text. I love that I can send to the whole team at once so everyone has the information they need.

Cons

I have noticed from time to time if i send a text prior to 8am it will not go thru. I use the function of choosing to send it later to bypass that. Outside of that I have no issues with the software.

Pros

The layout and simplicity of the system. We can log on easily --clients are able to schedule messages in advanced.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

So far it has been wonderful, however, I feel there are many things we still do not utilize.

Text out to groups has been nice. I would like to have more text in sign ups.

Pros

I like the platform that it uses and how easy it is use use the text out option combined with FB posting. Makes it very simple to do it all at once.

Cons

No app that I can use to send/ transmit when I am traveling. I travel a lot and am not always at a computer to login at. I would love to see an app that can do all of the things I need to do on my iPhone or iPad.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Very useful software and an easy convenient way to push our presentations to attendees

Ability to easily push our presentations to attendees making it a convenient format to present our material.

Pros

Easy of use with a minimal learning curve . Have used the software for several different conferences and small to large with great consistency

Cons

Has limits to how many Keywords can be used at one time. Once we reach the maximum number of keywords, we then have to delete past keywords to open up space.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Trumpia lets us keep in touch with our vendors in real time.

Pros

Trumpia provides an easy way to text our outdoor street market vendor population in real time. This allows us to communicate load-in status and other situations that may come up in the course of an evening.

Cons

The text editor needs a little work. It behaves oddly and it can be frustrating when a text message needs to go out in a hurry.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Trumpia is a big part of our business with minimum issues. If an issues arises it is handled quickly

One that is most important to me is reliability.

Pros

I like the ability to look at the analysis of each campaign. This gives us the ability to analyze our promotions and make adjustments to our marketing strategy.

Cons

When recipients have tried to opt out it sometimes does not work. Causing the recipient to call us to manually opt them out.

Great Service!

The API integration is fabulous and the connection through Zapier. It has a lot of functionalities.

Pros

The functionality of the platform and the API integration is very extensive. We have been able to use their API for our custom platform to send messages and codes through our distribution lists.

Cons

It can be pricey. Trumpia isn't the cheapest platform but it is very robust. If you are sending from 5,000 to 10,000 text messages per month, Trumpia is a great option.

• Likelihood to recommend4.00/10

Confusing

Very little

Pros

The ability to track opened emails. Then see how many times it is reopened. Also to see how many are unopened.

Cons

difficulty in attaching new list to a different email template. I work with different clinics and need to be able to use different templates with different list that correspond to the clinic.

I don't have a good experience overall

Pros

Cons

Trumpia is not user friendly at all and very very hard to understand and work on. I hate it and has not worked for us

Very efficient software

Pros

The software allows you to post on social media, text and email with one simple campaign. It eliminates the need to use multiple platforms.

Cons

There are glitches in the software. Sometimes you can't cut & paste text from the text box to the email.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

We have a great experience with Trumpia and could not be more pleased

It allowed us to create a list and keep our contacts update for sales and location pop ups

Pros

The software is easy to use and intergrate with all our social media platforms. The text messages get sent fast and accurate

Cons

I do not like that we can not see previous sent messages until after they are copied and added to the send to contact list. I also do not like how many characters we are limited to for the added cost

Good

can reach multiple phone providers

Pros

online access, upload files and lists, schedule delivery of text in advance . access from anywhere

Cons

multiple lists dont get cross referenced, the scheduling fails and it does not tell you it has failed

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Great features and capability.

Pros

Easy scheduling, great tools (drip campaign, keyword sign up), consistently good, no bugs/glitches when sending messages to user base.

Cons

Wish it had more options to integrate into website and newsletter (button to sign up), option to customize the sign up page with our colors or at least logo. Also don't like that images take three credits and we have had some issues with GIF delivery even though they are supposed to be supported. Would like more analytics offferings/visual displays.