Wigzo

Hyper Ecommerce growth with performance marketing automation

Wigzo Reviews

Outstanding Customer Support Team

My entire review was just to appreciate the efforts of two of the customer support agents: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who've been coordinating with us for the past few months. I'm absolutely impressed to see their efforts. Irrespective of the time or prior commitments, they are always ready to help. My queries and issues are always resolved either immediately or within the next few hours of raising the issue. They are extremely patient and very soft-spoken. Once again, Kudos to the team and to the efforts you guys put in! Thank you Team Wigzo :)

Pros

Once you learn and understand this software, it would become an integral part of your business. All the daily updates that you'll send out will keep all your customers engaged. I receive the updates too, and honestly, I admit they will help boost your sales!

Cons

"Ctrl+z" doesn't work. Once you've made an accidental error, you won't be able to undo it. At times, when my emailer's ready and I try to save it, nothing happens. It's only because of your customer support team that I got the necessary help and hacks to work with it

Thanks, Yamini for such words, and we're glad to know your experience with both our platform and the team. Cheers!

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

Do not use this service. They will take your money, and your data, and not provide any sort of value. They are a middleman company, and pretend to be the real company. (i.e. they claimed to be an SMS service, while in reality, they were using Attentive, and charging us more, and not following best sending practices). Since leaving their platform, our company has grown substantially. They were holding back our growth.

Pros

Absolutely nothing. They did not back up any of the claims they made, and were a complete scam.

Cons

Everything. They pretend to be something they are not, they charge you more than similar companies, they don't respond to messages, and ignore you when there are issues. Terrible communication, poor attention to detail (they made many typos on our site), not organized, no reliable point of contact, poor data reporting, many empty promises, incomplete product, unprofessional team. Need I say more? It took us over two weeks to cancel this service because we couldn't get a response from anyone on their team, and they were withholding customer data that belonged to us. We nearly had to take legal action due to the lack of cooperation. Please do not sign up for this service, you will regret it.

Automation & Growth, like peas & carrots.

Pros

Simple interface. Simplified workflow. easy enough for a novice and deep enough for seasoned developers.

Cons

I wish it had api capabilities and AI. But all in all its solid for what it was designed for. I recommend it.

Thank you for the review, Kevin! BTW we loved the review title :P :) *Hugs*

Innovative

I am very happy with the team and the tool. It helped us a lot in generating a second line of revenue for our business in a very less amount.

Pros

Ease of use. 360 degree approach for remarketing.

Cons

Less options in terms of creative templates.

Thanks for the lovely review, Abhishek! We are glad to know about the results you're experiencing with us. And, we hope we will be your unmatched growth engine now and forever! Keep being awesome. Thanks.

Simple and to the point yet extensive

A great and easy to use product for both tech savvy as well as the average user. Yet has an extensive set of features, competitive pricing and quality.

Cons

Thanks for the Review Utkarsh. We hope to keep serving you in Future. Keep being awesome. Thanks.

This reviewer only left a rating

Thanks, Apeksha!