Auctria Logo
Auctria

Fundraising platform for online, silent & live auctions

visit website

Auctria Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

Reviews by rating

This program was so easy to use, lots of features and the free version was amazing. We signed up for the payment portal also, and wow, what a breeze.
Auctria was recommended to us by another small non-profit organization and we are thrilled with it. There are many features that work beautifully but the novice user can also stick with the basics.
Using Auctria was super user-friendly and had consistently good customer service. Our auction was successful despite the pandemic and we would gladly use this auction platform again in the future.
I was very frustrated with the whole set up process, because of the lack of written instructions available. The sign up process for the bidders was difficult for my customers to navagate.
My only true concern was the "system too busy", the person was very frustrated by it. Only one person complained about the issue so I am not sure if it was a user or software problem.
Some of the functionality on the admin end was confusing and cumbersome.

CJ

Cassidy J.

Board Member

Construction, 1-10 employees

Perfect software for our non-profit annual auction

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hello, my name is Cassidy. I am a board member and the co-chair of the New River Valley Home...

JR

Johanna R.

Principal

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Loved this auction platform

Transcript

Johanna: Hi, my name is Johanna and I'm a consultant. I run events for non-profit organizations, and...

Sheri R.

Should be award-winning software

As a small nonprofit, the price is unbeatable. The system is robust and takes care of every aspect of gala management that we need.

Pros

I have been using Auctria since the days it was called Charity Auction Organizer. It handles every aspect of running a gala event that we need: ticket sales, seating, items to purchase (outside the auction items), donations, silent and live auction items, online catalog and bidding, and invoicing. Just a dream from start to finish. We purchase the Silver edition, and it more than pays for itself. I find Auctria.com to be far and above any other online auction/gala systems I've researched.

Cons

I wish Auctria.com were part of my existing donor database software features, but alas it is not. But there really isn't an affordable solution that acts as an all-in-one system.

Sheri, we accept your award! Thanks for your detailed review of why Auctria is your dream product!

KL

Kristi L.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Auctria is the BEST!

We have used Auctria for several auctions and it is definitely my favorite. We were forced to use Click-Bid last year because of the production company we used for an online event, and it was not a good experience. This year we got to choose our software again and it was such a relief to be back with Auctria. Hands down the best!

Pros

Everything about Auctria is very user friendly and the customer service and support is amazing!! It is super easy to enter auction items and manage all of the items and bids. Uploading photos is a breeze. The website, checkout, ticketing, bidder statements, group emails and all of the other features I use daily are very intuitive and easy to understand.

Cons

It would be nice if the online catalog could display multiple photos at the same time, instead of having a “slideshow” type view. It would be nice for maybe 4-5 photos to be visible at the same time when bidders click on an item. It is not obvious how to get to the additional photos if you are a bidder.

Krist, your perspective is fascinating. Using Auctria, being forced to switch then coming back and feeling like you are home. happy to have you back! Thanks for sharing how easy you found adding and managing items and bids s well as website, checkout & tickets. All so vital to ensuring a smooth event from the admin side as well as the bidder/supporter side. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I see your note on the images and will share this with our development team. Hope your organization continues to use Auctria for many events to come.

MB

Michael B.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good enough for who it's for

I can't say I'd recommend it unless you were really strapped for options and willing to put in the hours it takes to get proficient with this software. It really shouldn't be this hard but there you are.

Pros

It will function. The ability to sell tickets, manage auctions, and create websites is in there...somewhere. It's not a well thought out product but it will get the job done...sort of.

Cons

Where to begin. There is a power of confusion to the user interface that I have not seen since Windows ME. It's like they built the system and people who were very versed in the design approved it but then every time a user complained about not being able to find something they decided a bright primary color was the solution to terrible design organization. USER TESTING is the phrase you'll want to...

Hi Michael. We are genuinely disappointed to read that Auctria didn't meet your expectations. We do rely on feedback to continuously improve. If you would like to continue the conversation with specifics drop us an email: hello@auctria.com. Thanks in advance for your time.

MB

Molly B.

Auctria Review

Overall, Auctria helped run our auction smoother. Now that I have used it once, using it in the future will be a lot easier. The price is unbeatable for what you get.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Check in and check out was easy for people to pick up.

Cons

I didn't like that checkout didn't include what the items where. Check out people had to go to the bidder profile and then to checkout. There is a lot of features which is wonderful but it would have been nice to have someone consult us before so we knew what features we needed and others that we didn't. The software is not very user friendly to individuals that have visual difficulties. When you invert the colors, it is very hard to see buttons.

Thank Molly for using Auctria for fundraising with Clarity Clinic of SW Wisconsin, LTD. Happy to read that you find check in and checkout easy. Please reach to our support team for help using any features. Email: hello@auctria.com or in-app messaging. We truly want you to have the best auction fundraising experience possible. Regarding checkout and items is a bit upsetting, this is the core...

ZH

Zackary H.

Music, 51-200 employees

Great for our nonprofit!

Auctria increased the productivity of our 2019 annual fundraiser dramatically. This year we had 70% of last year’s attendance, and made $300 more than what we made gross last year. We were able to save time during check-in and checkout as the guests were processed before and after our auction. Our event stayed on time, and was even five minutes ahead of schedule for a while. Guests made comments about...

Pros

I liked how easy the software was to use, learn, and teach. It had a great user interface and is very organized, with options to easily create reports. This makes data sharing an easy process.

Cons

There was not a lot to dislike about the Auctria software. It was well described and demonstrated on the website, easy to understand, easy to purchase and implement. I really cannot think of anything I dislike.

Thanks Zackary for taking the time to leave really genuine and detailed comments. You said it all so nicely! Hope you crush all your future fundraising goals.

JK

Jaime K.

Clean Appearance and Ease of Function Increased Event Revenue

Pros

The website produced for our auction was easy to brand and create with the pre-made section and row content. It was great to create the initial set up and have auction items automatically update as entered on the backend of the system. The end result was a clean, professional looking site far superior to other auction platforms we have used, and the aesthetic appeal and ease of use increased out overall revenue by 75% compared to previous years using other software. The resources section was helpful as well.

Cons

My only complaint is that there doesn't appear to be a function to create scheduled communications to event participants. While I was able to create emails ahead of time, I had to log in at the send time to manually take that step instead of setting up a series ahead of time.

Happy to read you used Auctria to raise funs for Rocky Mountain Feline Rescue. Thanks for pointing out the streamlined activity from backend to public website. We really do strive to make it easy. Got your note on scheduling, and will add a plus-one to the development team's request list. We are always looking to improve. Just this week we added scheduling for visibility on the website.

CL

Carrie L.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great function and high quality software for a budget friendly option!

We will continue to use Auctria at our next function. It is hands down the best auction management software for the price and even exceeds some of the very expensive options. We are a small non-profit, so those expensive options are not in our budget.

Pros

The ability to customize everything including the website. Everything connected well with bidders online and in person, and our staff enjoyed using the software.

Cons

The main thing we struggled with was duplicate users. People get registered twice and sometimes it's difficult to merge them last minute. I think there should be an option that when they register, it merges them based on some personal information that is required to register, perhaps a cell phone number.

Carrie, this-- "The ability to customize everything including the website." Yes, each and every website can be personalized and branded! Thanks for recognizing this incredible tool. Use one of our templates out-or-the-box, use a themed template or start from scratch. Adding images, links, text, video really brings the website to life! re: merging, it would be hard to auto-merge these, perhaps a warning or notification might help? We will share your note with the development team. Always appreciative of feedback!

JB

Julie B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Extremely happy with process and results!

We wanted to hold a online auction for our PTO fundraiser but didnt have money or time for some of the big suppliers out there. Auctira was perfect fit for us -- it had the features and functions we needed at the reduced rate due to our lower projected volume. I would definitely recommend it to other small outfits for online auctions. We did not use many of the other features, but this format worked great.

Pros

Setup was very easy to follow. Online help was accurate and helpful. I basically ran the entire thing myself and it was manageable. The look and feel to users was great and there were no challenges from either side during the auction itself.

Cons

The website building tool was a little klugy to figure out at first, but I liked the end results and was able to build it and modify it as needed during the auction window.

Julie, we can hear your enthusiasm through this review! Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you use Auctria for many years to come. Thanks for fundraising for education. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

PK

Paul K.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

A lifesaver for managing our auction!

Auctria has allowed us to completely change our event. It tracks everything in one place (rather than paper bid sheets), and lets people join from home (livestream) or in-person. We've also made WAY MORE money by running the auction for a full 10 days.

Pros

The integrated payment processing, plus the option for recording offline payments, has streamlined our event management and follow-up. It also has lots of reporting options and makes it very easy to export/import and manipulate data.

Cons

There are a TON of features and database fields, which is great if you train your whole team on them. We probably haven't used it to its full extent. The first year's set-up was a little time-consuming and scary. But after that you can copy it over (and we've even shared our set-up with peer organizations!).

The BEST part of this review is "We've also made WAY MORE money by running the auction for a full 10 days." Congratulations on your fundraising success. Paul! Thank you for adding incredible detail and specific usage in this review. As you noted, features, options, reporting and streamlining are what everyone is looking for, thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Patrick H.

Used other for less than 6 months

Easiest way to run an online auction

Auctria is a great tool for any small scale team it is easy to use and quick to set up but falls short in terms of customizability.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to get set up because of the the intuitive user interface. It helps the user understand how to set up the event details, payments, and then add items to auction.

Cons

The bidding interface for end users is lacking. While the set-up is simple and intuitive the front end is lacking it main downfall is the inability to white-lable this means you cannot control the branding or complete url on the bidding page.

Thanks for using Auctria. Intrigued with the remark re: about customizing the website. To clarify the event website does not have any Auctria information on it, all that data pulls from the Organization's Dashboard. The organization sets all header and footer links. In addition it is quite easy to brand with: colors, fonts, images, logo, hero image, video, headers, text, buttons. Also, the website menu can be edited, add or delete pages as well as add custom pages; here too you can change colors, fonts to further customized. For more style changes can be made to margins & padding and evnet add video pop-up and video pop-out video. Love to help you make the next one better! Please reach out hello@auctria.com

PM

Pam M.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

2022 fundraising dinner

Other than not being able to trust the training webinars have the most up-to-date information, the software was wasy to use.

Pros

Buyers and bidders found the system easy to use and navigate. Checking volunteers reported the software was very easy to learn and use.

Cons

I used the training webinars instructions to do initial set up of sponsorships. When they system wasn't working correctly, I called the help desk thinking maybe I missed a step. The help desk person told me that while I had followed the instructions correctly, the training webinars gave outdated information, then provided me with updated instructions. This wasted several hours of my time; watching the webinar, setting up the system per instructions, trying to troubleshoot, then calling, and finally implementing the correct procedure.

Oh Pam, so sorry for your frustration. We are constantly updating the platform for peak performance. We will review the video and make adjustments. Thanks for sharing. On the other hand love reading that your buyers and bidders found the platform very easy to use. Thanks for using Auctria.

KK

Kyle K.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use, great support and worked well.

Loved it and would use it again!

Pros

I really enjoyed using this software and it worked really well. Most features were easy to set up and the customer support was excellent!

Cons

Some of the time the program flow is a little hard to figure out and not logical.

Thanks Kyle for using Auctria. Also thanks for pointing out the full features of Auctria. Yes, registration & auctions are the core of the product. Also included with every license (no up-charge) are: selling tickets online and at the door, tables, raffles, check-in, check-out, close-out, paddle read, a dedicated website and the lsit goes on. The very best part is that it is ALL streamlined. Hope you crushed your fundraising goals. Looking forward to you using Auctria for your next event fundraiser.

JM

Judith M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

The best deal in town!

This is an excellent product/solution for event management. It is very easy to teach new volunteers or staff to use it, and it does everything we need for our auction event that much more expensive packages have. I often recommend this to other nonprofits. Tremendous value for the price!

Pros

The ease of use, user friendly. The tutorials are straightforward and support team is superb! Whenever something new is introduced (not a frequent issue, but there have been a couple of updates in the 5 years I have used it), the support team is VERY responsive. And works to get answers and help when needed. The Stripe integration is excellent, and the website set up is very, very easy for a non-web designer. Also love the history within each bidder file. Reports are great. It's fast and works VERY well in the flurry of an auction or other fundraising event. The fluidity of issuing statements (email or hard copy) has proven valuable in collecting donation pledges/receivables MUCH faster.

Cons

I would like to be able to label an event something other than an "Auction" and sometimes use other terminology such as "Guest" instead of "Bidder". This was the first time I used the software for a $0 ticket price event (totally paid for by sponsorships) and some of the wording on the online sign up was awkward. Will be interested in seeing if there is a better way to set that up next time.

Judith, 5 years and 5-stars across the board! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I'm SURE this will help others understand your usage of Auctria and how it can help other groups with an auction-event-fundraiser. Re: website titles reach out to our support team- we are getting ready to launch a brand-new designer beginning 2020 that I hope will make you even happier. If you want to use right now we can do a one-off-beta for you. Email hello@auctria.com or in-app messaging. Hope you crush all your fundraising goals!

PB

Penny B.

Religious Institutions,

Used other for 2+ years

Excellent Product. Worth every single cent!

Accurate accounting of the major fundraiser (other than our annual operating fund campaign) for our church. Also ability to maintain and manage accounts receivable (we don't take payment on the night of our auction). Help in recruiting volunteers for the auction - volunteer data entry is easier to come by when the data entry can be done remotely and is easy to learn. Our church is just a medium-sized...

Pros

Multi-user, retention of data by auction, emailing of invoices and donation receipts, and the ability to copy data from one auction to the next. Exceptional customer support and response. Our church uses this software so our auction's donors and bidders are mostly the same people. We auction items that have multiple winners (gourmet dinners, themed parties, etc. ). A few emails back and forth was...

Cons

Auctria was built for groups like yours! Auctria is not going anywhere. Even if you stop using Auctria the data is yours to access. We pride ourselves on full features and great value. To ease your mind Auctria does have export features under Import/Export -> Export and any report on the screen can be exported as a PDF/XLS/CSV file using the 'Actions' menu at the bottom of the page.

EG

Elizabeth G.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Excellent Reasonably Priced Software Product!

A+ experience. A great product.

Pros

Auctria has thought of just about everything needed for a Silent Auction. Gift certificates, display sheets, bid sheets, receipts, and online catalogs. Everything prints from the system seamlessly. They have kept up with technology by adding online features. The ability to text winners s added in the last few years has made our auction close out so much smoother. Technical support is incredibly responsive -- I usually have a response within an hour or two on the rare occasion I have a problem.

Cons

Some of the functionality is buried too deep- or requires an additional step --especially on Auction close out. Since I use the close out only once a year for an annual auction, sometimes I find I can't easily find a particular function during the craziness of check out. For example, when you put in a bidder for check out only their total comes up -- not their individual items. It took awhile to figure out how to find their list of items they actually won.

So nice to read reviews from admin's like you, Elizabeth, that have used Auctria for multiple years. Thanks for the loyalty and the 10/10 likelihood to recommend. That means a lot! Truly appreciate the feedback on closeout. We did run a webinar on this topic, it is available at any time for playback-- however we did not cover this exact feature. We will consider doing so for the next one. If you CAN attend a webinar live we do open it to questions & answers at the end. Hope to 'see' you online. Hope you crush all your fundraising goals at North Parish of North Andover.

KB

Katie B.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

First Virtual Silent/Live Auction

We were hugely successful in our fundraiser this year. We raised the most money ever. We learned so much through this process, and will surely use Auctria for our future auction fundraisers. I have already recommended this program to other schools in similar circumstances to our own.

Pros

The updated edition of the Auctria program allowed us to make an attractive website where people could find lots of information about our event from a countdown to fundraising thermometer, ticket purchase, item catalogue and video footage. We were able to integrate the software into our first ever virtual auction. We utilized many features of the Auctria program, as well as, new features. We used the features for raffles, silent, live auction as well as cash donations. It was easy to use, and when we encountered issues or questions, we just reached out to the Auctria team for clarification and support. They were quick to respond and helped us navigate going virtual.

Cons

Sometimes our team struggled to understand some of the features of the software or how to integrate features into the website. In these circumstances, the Auctria team answered our questions or assisted our team in developing a solution that fit our needs.

Wow Katie. Thanks for your time in leaving a detailed review. This will surely help others understand both the power and flexibility of Auctria. So happy to read you raised the most money ever. Congratulations on a job well done by you and your team! Thanks for the referral to others-that is the best compliment we can receive.

MD

Mary D.

Events Services, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

Robust, Affordable Auction Software

Pros

I recommend Auctria to my clients over competitors like Greater Giving because it is more affordable and has similar functionality, if not more functionality because there are more options to customize. I enjoy utilizing the Auction Monitor to show guests the thermometer in real time during virtual events. The customer support is also very responsive and very helpful.

Cons

Though there are many features available with this software, that can also make it confusing and not entirely user friendly. The backend is not as simple as other platforms and it does take a significant chunk of time to get everything setup for your event.

Thanks, Mary for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for noting that Auctria is full-featured yet priced affordably. Yes, all the features do make for a learning curve. There is a robust User Guide with screenshots and videos. If you get stuck please reach out to our support team, always happy to help! We appreciate all feedback.

LS

Laura S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A fantastic tool in the toolbox!

I took great comfort in knowing that myself and my co-chair could work seamlessly on this same tool, and all information would be up to date with her/my entries. The dashboard was also a nice recap to share with the Board our progress toward our fundraising and ticket sales goals.

Pros

I loved the standardized collection and cross-reference of donors, items, and online ticket purchasing. I also liked the tracking of incomes and expenses as it made the wrap-up of the event very easy. I also liked the new slide-show of item images for the online catalog. Next time I would like to take advantage of the pre-bidding, online!!

Cons

I wish there were a place to have Sponsors submit their logos, and a dedicated field for them to indicate how they would like to be referenced on a "Sponsor Board". This is a very small thing, but when entering an item or a bid or other elements, it would be nice for the save button to be at the bottom of the screen as well, as that is the natural place for a user to look, instead of having to scroll back to the top and look on the right-hand side for the "save" button.

Love that your love the "standardized collection and cross-reference of donors, items, and online ticket purchasing". We truly mean it when we say the entire auction is streamlined and you described this so well! I will share your +1 for the lower save button with our dev team. Your very kind comments motivate us each day to help groups fundraise for all the beautiful causes. Hope all your fundraising is grand-slam!

SL

Sharon L.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Auctria helped us move on-line

Best auction software I've ever used. We've used it for three years for an in person auction. We had to go all on-line this year due to the pandemic, so for many of our participants, it was their first time to really interact with the website. We got rave reviews and comments like why would we ever do this any other way.

Pros

This software is amazing - it does absolutely everything I need it to. This is my fourth year using Auctria, and every year I discover an easier way to do something in the program. They continually improve the software, and it is clear they listen to their customers' needs.

Cons

I was reminded in helping a new user from another church that it can be a little tough to find some of the tools and menus until you get used to it and learn all the terminology.

Love reading "Best auction software I've ever used." and that this comes from a 3x user is quite powerful. Wow Sharon- your detailed review and comparison with other platforms is extremely helpful. Thanks for taking the time to share. Hope you crush your fundraising goal!

RC

Renee C.

Auctions Made Easy

I just finished my 6th auction using Auctria, and will happily be renewing my account for next year's auction. Every year they have added new features or tweaked current features so that the software is more robust and easy to use. Tech support is responsive and clear in their answers, and the help documents are easily accessible and clearly written. It has made the entire process of putting on our auction much simpler and fun!

Pros

We needed an easier way to check our bidders in and out than on paper with a calculator. We got much more with this software. It scales to handle any size auction and offers features to not only check your bidders in and out, but build a website, print the catalogs, print the bid sheets, and anything else you'd like to be able to do for your auction. And it's easy to use once you are familiar with the user interface.

Cons

It took some time getting familiar with how things work in the software to become comfortable with it.

6 years with Auctria-- thanks Renee!! love the name of your event! Love even more your detailed review. Happy to read that you use all our favorite features: bidder management, dedicated website, catalogs, bid sheets. Yes, as you noted Auctria is always adding new features. The newest is the mobile application- this night be worth checking out for such an fun, activity filled, large event such as yours. When using bidders get immediate outbid notifications and can rebid directly from their mobile devices. Learn more here: from the main Auctria website, navigate to the top drop-down-->Learning Resources--> Fundraiser Article. Or reach out hello@auctria.com for more help. Hope all your future bids soar!

GL

Gina L.

Education Management, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Faubion School PTA has had an exceptional experience with Auctria software!

Our school auction takes place every spring, does profit every year and sustains our PTA budget through the following year. We make enough to need a software system but we don't make enough to spend bookoo bucks on it. Auctria does everything we need including -*organizing and selling items *offering receipts to donors and buyers *offering customizable website that is easy to create and share *allowing for many check out options including online, in person and push text notifications *option to pass credit card fees on to buyer so that our school can keep more money for our kids. Auctria is the only software that we will use going forward and I highly recommend!!!

Pros

Easy to use and train others to use, many customizable options for sellable items, website is awesome and tutorials on creating website are very helpful, cost is the lowest in the industry which is much needed for our non-profit school event. We used Auctria at our annual school auction this year and it did everything we needed and more for a fraction of the software that we have used in the past. Hint -- there is also a way to pass on credit card sales fees to credit card users which saved us those fees. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Cons

Our auction chair had a few questions and couldn't find a number to call. She emailed and got a response back in 24 hours, which is their promise. For what it's worth, our software company before this one had the same policy and cost 10 times more so I don't feel like this is a deal breaker for us.

Gina, thanks for providing such a detailed review. I'm certain there are lots of others out there that can benefit from your expert analysis and HINTS! Also, thanks for fundraising for education!

SA

Sally-Ann F.

Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

Church Auction

Last year was our first time we used the program. We found the program easy to use and the support we got from the company was great. This year we were faced with a virtual auction due to COVID-19. Using Auctria we made the transition from live to virtual with few problems. We were happy to learn that our older members would easily use the program for the online/silent auction. We had a night of zoom/live auction that went well. This year we had a lot more bidders and made twice as much money as we had budgeted! Auctria gave us the confidence that we could do this.

Pros

It was easy to learn how to use the program. We liked the examples of other auctions. Our team learned from the webinars. The company always answered our questions in a timely manner.

Cons

I really can't think of any thing we did not like about this.

Thanks for taking the time to leave these kind words. The remark "We were happy to learn that our older members would easily use the program for the online/silent auction." Many people ask us about this and happy to read your real-life experience. Thanks so much for sharing Sally-Ann.

DS

Diane S.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Best auction software available

This software has given us the ability to take our live fundraising events to a new level. We are able to automate most of our auction functions and with the guest statements that it creates, we look very professional to our guests who receive their event statements at the end of the event detailing all their purchases and donations. It’s made check-in and check-out much more streamlined and smoother. At the end of the event, we are able to instantly analyze where we made our money . Guests are able to self-register online at a dedicated event website saving a lot of data entry time . The only cost is the low annual subscription, no additional fees. They are always improving the software and have a great online user guide. I highly recommend this software!

Pros

A tremendous value, with lots of customization available to meet most any organization’s needs. 1) ability to sell tickets online thru a custom website for each event, 2) host an online auction or live event 3) supports multiple users simultaneously 4) low annual cost and ability to run multiple events a year 5) supports credit card processing thru Stripe which enables you to store credit card information at registration and charge at the end of the event and send emailed statements to your guests 6) great financial reports to know where you made money 7) a new app that allows your guests to bid on auction items thru their phone

Cons

Nothing! It is very easy to use, even for new users.

AD

Audrey D.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Easiest way to run an auction

We spent almost $2000 on an event registration site. Registration only!!! When I found Auctria it was the answer to all of our problems!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. Our school has a yearly auction and we used the software for the first time last year and have learned so much about it in the last year. We used if for the second year this year and it is AMAZING!! We were able to export information and add information and import again, which saved a lot of time. I can't wait to use it for our auction next year as we learn more about it every day.

Cons

The thing I like the least is only being able to use 2 companies to process credit cards in the software. We are going to look into using that in our next auction and I think it will make checkout so much easier!

Thanks Audrey for the quick financial analysis how in the past the school paid 2K with another provider just for registration. So happy to read "When I found Auctria it was the answer to all of our problems!" At Auctria our programs are full featured, meaning auction, sponsor, registration. tickets, tables, bidding and checkout- closeout are all bundled with once license. We strive to keep our costs very manageable so you have more money to help enrich your cause! Re: The two choices for credit card integration are both safe and secure. If you want help setting this up please reach out to our support team. It REALLY makes everything even easier for checkout and collections. Thanks for taking the time to leave and review. Hope you crush your fundraising goals!

CF

Christy F.

Used other for 2+ years

Auctria helped save our virtual fundraiser!

Overall, we would highly recommend Auctria to anyone wanting to use an user friendly software platform.

Pros

It is user friendly and intuitive. We had over 200 auction items that had to be entered and the system made it very easy to upload that information. The Customer Service is excellent. We utilized the Auctria Launch option and would HIGHLY recommend it. It was worth every penny.

Cons

We wished that the system would mandate that anyone registering for an auction must enter a credit card at the time of registration. We had a few people bid on items and then we could not obtain payment afterwards as they had no card registered and wouldn't respond to our requests for it.

So happy to read your fundraiser was saved,and that Auctria was a part of the 'saving'. Nice job! RE: credit card required is an option that can be turned ON. "Require A Registered Credit Card To Bid" is turned off by default however this can be turned ON. In doing so bidders without a registered credit card will be prompted to register one before being able to place a bid online. When you are working on another event reach-out to us on support and we can help guide the you. Sorry to read a few people did not complete their activity, you can re-list those few items again and do a mini-event. Again, reach out to support for help, help@auctria.com Thanks for using Auctria, thanks for your time in leaving a review.