DonorPerfect Reviews

Online Fundraising Software for Nonprofits

Review Summary

Pros

Donor perfect has so many different aspects. You can send out donation receipts, build multiple processing pages, and keep an amazing amount of information about your constituents.

DLynae W.

Customer support is excellent, whether through chat or on the phone, and we are always receiving invitations to webinars or free user guides to help us do better at fundraising.

Chelsea I.

Donor Perfect is a great way to manage all donors, donations and contacts in one place. I love that you can make profiles for each donor, track all correspondence and even run reports in one place.

Liz M.

Cons

I have had a couple of times where support staff was hard to get in touch with... and that was a little frustrating.

Melissa T.

The website knowledge base is often wrong causing wasted time. Often get different answers when calling support.

June V.

One thing that drives me out is when it logs me out. If I've been out of the program for a little bit I can understand, it's frustrating but I do understand.

Jenna J.

DonorPerfect for the Smaller Non-Profit

I highly, highly recommend, DonorPerfect, and am currently attempting to have my present employer switch to it from a far less intuitive donor database. I honestly cannot sing the praises of DonorPerfect enough. It is a donor database designed by fundraisers, who continuously accept input from other fundraisers.

Pros

There is so much to love about DonorPerfect. After 10 years in professional fundraising, working with everything from the most-known donor database to numerous smaller ones, DonorPerfect really is perfect. It's extremely intuitive, and extremely customisable. During my training, I was actually jumping ahead of my trainer, and ended up not using a full two hours of the training DonorPerfect provides. Furthermore, I was able to quickly and easily train others on how to use the database.

Cons

There was one quirk around using Tab, where it would skip a field near the top of the main Constituent page, then jump back up to it. I never did figure out how to work around that issue.

Thank you Brett for the awesome review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to hear how easy you found the system to learn. The Technical Support Department is available to assist with any questions you may have when working in the system. Please reach out to them about they issue you are experiencing when using the Tab key. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Great option for small non profits that want it all!

Overall, I highly recommend Donor Perfect. It's a great system if you want a robust CRM with fundraising capabilities. I thas a lot of the same functionality you would see in larger systems like Razor's Edge, but for a significantly more affordable price point. As someone who helped implement the system, uses it daily as an administrator and user, this is a great system. We have previously used Sage Fundraising 50 and Abila Elevate, so this is a huge step up for us without breaking the bank.

Pros

Donor Perfect has a lot of pros! It's a cloud-based platform so you can access it anywhere, even from your mobile device. There are a lot of add on features available, including ReadySetAuction and Constant Contact so that you can manage events and communications within one system. You have the ability to set up your own giving pages for various events, scholarships, or specific giving appeals (such...

Cons

The system can be overwhelming for new users, especially if you don't have the paid support feature or the time to dig through their help pages. There are a lot of add on features, but they all come with a price. It can be pretty expensive for small nonprofits that only have a handful of employees or one or two people that are using the system. Reporting can be complicated and difficult even for experienced users. Events management is extremely difficult and complicated, and lacking a lot of features. We do not use it for events management as a result.

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that you would recommend the system. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Economical fundraising tool for small nonprofits

We use DonorPerfect for donor record keeping, tax-receipt letters, donor reports, mailing lists for fundraising purposes, etc. It is a great tool for fundraising.

Pros

DonorPerfect Online is very user-friendly.

Cons

It would be nice if the DonorPerfect online could be integrated with Stripe online gift program.

Frustrated with a few main features.

Pros

The integration with Constant Contact allows us to see whether a person is opening our emails (and create calculated fields based on their engagement) without having to log into Constant Contact. And we can still take advantage of Const Contact's good reputation, style templates and easy user interface. I like that I can set up monthly donations within our system and the credit card data is stored there (securely). There is a lot of flexibility in what you can do. The downside to this is the more you customize/deviate from the standard "donor only tracking" the less the built in reports will help you.

Cons

You can not find, sort, view and edit a subset of records within the database. We end up exporting most of our reports to excel, which is very counter-intuitive, takes more time and often ends up resulting in a lot more work as people edit the excel spreadsheet which then must be re-imported. The lack of this functionality is causing us to look around at other software. It does not have a good...

Excellent Program

My organization has been using DonorPerfect for 3 years now and I cannot say enough positive things about the program. It is very easy to understand and to use, even for novice users, but can be used to produce the most intricate, detailed reports. The DP support is nothing but helpful, no matter your situation. They help you to understand what the problem is and how to resolve it so you know for future...

Pros

I could easily list out dozens and dozens of pros for DonorPerfect. It is very intuitive to use and very clean. The program has a wealth of options for use, from data entry to contact tracking to online giving and event planning. It can be accessed on a desktop, on mobile, and through an app, making for access anywhere.

Cons

The very minimal con I can think of is that reporting takes some practice to understand and operate at best capacity, but the training they provide is excellent in helping you learn and understand.

We LOVE DonorPerfect!

We use DonorPerfect to track everything. The reports are most helpful.

Pros

I have used DonorPerfect at two organizations and have been very happy! Having a 14 year old database program at my previous organization, my job was to research and find a new program for us. I looked at everything and decided on DonorPerfect. It wasn't the Cadillac (we couldn't afford) or the Yugo (we needed more power), but it was "just right"! When I moved to my new position in a new organization, there was no database - everything had been tallied on separate spreadsheets. The decision was easy and we purchased DonorPerfect. We haven't looked back!

Cons

Custom reports took a little while to conquer, but it's smooth sailing now.

Marci, I am thrilled to hear that NA'AMAT USA loves DonorPerfect! :) Thank you for the great review!!!! Regards, Ellen Molon. Client Relations Specialist

Happy Camper!

We began using Donor Perfect when we were small—about 8,000 records. Today, after growing to over 30,000 with Donor Perfect, we are STILL using it, and it continues to meet our daily needs. Last year we incorporated Constant Contact for our eblast communications, and have never looked back. I recommend Donor Perfect to my friends in the non-profit world every chance I get—and they have become “raving fans” as well. The product, the support, the price…all get 5 stars from us!

Pros

It helped us grow from 8,000 users to 30,000 users. Growth!

Cons

Making the change a few years ago from the offine product to the online product was a bit scary, but the transition was seamless.

Christy, It's great to hear how much you love DonorPerfect. Thank you for referring us to your friends in the non-profit industry! :) Regards, Ellen Molon< Client Relations Specialist

Does the job, with some trial and error

Pros

The basic plan is sufficient and reasonably priced compared to many other fundraising software systems. For a small non-profit, it does a good job of record-keeping and basic reporting. Support options are plentiful both from the company itself and through the Knowledgebase community. Customer feedback is taken seriously and new features and tweaks are always being implemented based on user votes.

Cons

Pulling reports can take some trial and error. It is easy to make mistakes, as parts of the interface are not very intuitive. Once you learn the lingo and definitions of fundraising-ese, it becomes easier. Extra features equal extra money, so be prepared to add on to your budget if you want fancy features like automatic reporting, donor searching, or event management.

DonorPerfect Listens and Responds

There are great features about DonorPerfect itself but the support is awesome. From the call in and chat people to those that present the many webinars and training videos. Everyone is very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. I find that as soon as I think of something I wish were different, DP comes out with a fix for that exact thing. I know that they really listen to their users and value their input.

Pros

The product seemed easy to use. Things were explained clearly and I like the look of the layout on the screens.

Cons

I didn't have much to compare with since this is the first donor database I used for fundraising. I guess that the Indiv and Organizations use the same field for different purposes. That causes problems in searching and in exporting for mailing lists.

DonorPerfect

For a charity that works with homeless and impoverished men, women, and children, we are 100% dependent on private grants and donations. So it is critical that we keep accurate records of our donors. This helps our organization in its annual audit, its finance and projections, but most importantly, in connecting with our donors to thank them and remind them that their donations are crucial to our success. It is not an understatement that DonorPerfect is probably the most critical piece of software we use on a daily basis.

Pros

DonorPerfect is good at keeping track of donors, especially navigating complexities of donors such as joint donors (married couples), employment matching donations, and corporate donations. DP also makes it easy to run reports on top donors, repeating donors, and donor trends.

Cons

For some time it seemed that DonorPerfect was not keeping up with changes in technology that its competitors were using, but it recently underwent a makeover whereby the ease of use and some new tools are available that were lacking before.

John, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to hear you like the changes you have seen in the system. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Amazing Product

Our organization is so pleased with DonorPerfect. It is a well-developed and thoughtful program. Their integrations with other programs can also be helpful depending on your need.

Pros

DonorPerfect is a great fit for our organization. The interface is user friendly and has so many options for customization, like reordering fields. The reporting tool is helpful and easy to learn if you put in the work. If you are struggling with figuring out how to do something, DP has an incredible chat feature where you are actually chatting with a real person. Their assistants are knowledgable and friendly, regardless of what level of help you need. I'm always really impressed by how DP works to make helpful changes. They welcome suggestions that can continue to improve their product.

Cons

Reporting can be difficult to understand at the beginning. I would highly recommend taking any and all training/video resources you can on how to create reports. It will save you a ton of time in the long-run. I often find myself doing a lot of extra edits outside of DP when I export the reports to Excel. To avoid this, chatting with a representative or taking more video trainings would help!

Support is Donor Perfect's Hidden Gem

Its been terrific to have all our constituents' contact information in one place, no matter how they became connected with AutismUp. I used to spend days collecting info from various people and files in order to build a mailing list. Now it takes less than 10 minutes to export a mailing list. And its already de-duped because I've used the Duplication Removal feature in Donor Perfect. Having the ability to find (report on) lapsed donors, compare fundraising results from year to year for annual events, and create flags and fields to make any kind of grouping we want is critical, but very difficult and error prone with excel spreadsheets - they way we used to do it. Donor Perfect makes it easy!

Pros

Tech Support is fantastic! Always friendly, helpful, knowledgable. They encourage you to call with any questions, not just problems. The training videos, knowledgebase articles and online community are great for learning, but when you need an answer fast, or can't find the right search term for the knowledgebase, Support will help you learn how to accomplish what you want to do. You can reach them via phone, chat, or email.

Cons

We would love to be able to use DonorPerfect for tasks beyond donor management - for all of our program and event registrations and payments, but need more flexibility in online forms to make that practical.

Sue, Thank you for the great review. I couldn't agree with you more than the Technical Support team is Fantastic. They are always happy to help. Please reach out to the Client Relations Team for questions about other features and add ons for the system. The CRS team can be reached at (800) 200-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

The perfect software for us

Your software provides great insight on donor activity. The reporting makes it easier for me to share with the board our fundraising successes and even areas where we need to focus more efforts.

Pros

DonorPerfect provides for all your donor management needs, at a good a price. I have purchased this software for several of the organizations I have worked for and recommended it to many others I have consulted with over the years. It's easy to use and the company has always been open for client input to help better the product.

Cons

The only concern that I have ... and this is more about me than DonorPerfect .. is that I need to take more tutorials on running some of the more sophisticated reporting options. I can have 99% of my needs met with the standardized reports but every so often I need something a bit more custom. You have great tutorials, I just haven't found the time to go through them ... yet!

Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review of DonorPerfect. I am thrilled to read that it is the perfect software for your organization. I love that you continue to recommend DonorPerfect. Its an honor to have such loyal customers like you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Great program for donor receipting

I really like the support for this software. They are very responsive when you have a problem and they have a lot of information online so you can look up your own answers and when you want to "dive in" really deep in understanding the program. If you just need to look up how to export information, you can look that up online and follow step by step. You can also customize your export of information so if you only want a name and address, you can get it in the form you want (either in excel or word). You can also add any field to that export that you desire.

Pros

I like that I can add fields on the fly and be able to report on those fields. This is great for tracking anything you want to track with your donors. I love that I can have a multitude of thank you letters ready to merge at the same time. I've worked in software that only allowed a few letters. This way, a thank you letter with receipt at the bottom to a specific campaign can come out in the same...

Cons

The first time through running year-end summaries for our donors took a bit of a learning curve to set it up the way we wanted it to display but support was very helpful when I "got stuck". In the few years I've been working in the program, that process has improved.

Janette, I love to read that you are taking advantage of so many of the features offered in the system. Receipting Donors quickly is important to keep your Donors loyalty and DonorPerfect has perfected the process! Like you mentioned. a multitude of thank you letters can be created and ready to merge at the same time. Thank you for the great review! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Donor Perfect Review

I don't think we did a great job of tracking donor retention rates or lapsed donors before. Now with DP we are easily able to run the reports and be more proactive with those individuals.

Pros

I like that it is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn. It's incredibly helpful when volunteers are helping or new people come on board. I also love the ease of pulling reports. They have so many prebuilt reports to chose from by I can also quickly and easily create my own and even better I can edit it if I don't get it right the first time. I'm constantly learning new tricks and tools as I gain...

Cons

It's never that I don't like the system but more than I have to learn how to get it to do what I need. My brain thinks it should work one way but they have the system programmed to operate another. It's more just spending time in the system and learning all the different ways it works and can work for you. One thing that drives me out is when it logs me out. If I've been out of the program for a little...

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to read you are enjoying using the system and all the different ways it has benefited your organization. The support team is always happy to help and I am glad to read about your wonderful experience when speaking the support team. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Awesome Support Staff

There are several features that are very useful to our organization but I would say that one of the most helpful is the ability to compare giving levels over a multi-year period. Another feature that we used for the first time last year was the Event Manager feature to track expenses, income, attendees and overall profit for our annual fundraising gala. That made reporting a breeze. In the past we tracked this information through a spreadsheet with quite complicated formulae. With DP Event Manager all we had do was plug in the information.

Pros

Our organization has been using DonorPerfect for about 15 years. It is generally user-friendly and serves our needs well. We converted from the desktop model to the online model about three years ago and had a very good experience with the conversion. We have the Premium level of support and the staff are always knowledgeable and have, without exception, been able to help me with any problem I have encountered.

Cons

One issue I have with this software is when I need to send a notification to a recipient for a donation made in memory/honor of them or a loved one. At the present time, there is not the ability to create an instant merge. The process to create the notification is cumbersome and the steps are not easy to remember for staff members.

Michelle, Thank you for the Awesome Review. Our Support Staff is knowledgeable and happy to help! I am glad to read how Events Management has made keeping track of data and reporting on your event easy. Many features you see in DonorPerfect come from Suggest and Vote. I would be happy to speak to you about your suggestion for notifications. I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Look no further than DonorPerfect!

Overall, I can't imagine another fundraising software being any better than DonorPerfect. The donor records management and reporting functions are very user-friendly and the logical manner by which they are organized and laid out on the website are big time-savers. DonorPerfect is a huge asset to our development team!

Pros

DonorPerfect is perfect for all my organization's software and database needs relating to fundraising. My absolute favorite thing about DonorPerfect is the excellent customer service I receive each and every time I reach out. I am sometimes asked to provide data that I'm not sure how to obtain in a time-effective manner. It literally takes a quick phone call or even an online chat session with a DonorPerfect...

Cons

I can honestly say I have not had any negative experiences with DonorPerfect. There are tiny things such as the scope of searching records that I might like to see changed, but at the end of the day, they're not really consequential. (Example: If an individual record is entered as John H. Smith, but I search for that record with the terms "John Smith", the record I'm looking for may not pop up. Broadening the search to "Smith" however, would allow me to find the record.)

Amy, I am thrilled to read about the value you are finding in using DonorPerfect! You made my day with the title of the review : Look no further than DonorPerfect!. I am delighted to hear you think the system is user friendly, and agree that our Support Team is outstanding! Thank you for the amazing review. Regards, Ellen Molon,Client Relations Specialist

Perfect for small organizations with few staff and minimal amount of active donors.

I have set up a number of non-profits with Donor Perfect. It is a great program for non-profits, particularly those with minimal funds, small staff, and new fundraisers. I have worked with organizations that fit every part of the spectrum. My current organization benefits from the data that I am able to retrieve about individuals, gifts, history... There are so many advantages to building relationships but also the ability to have data and notes that is easily retrieved and instrumental in the smooth transition of development staff attrition.

Pros

The cost is the most attractive part of Donor Perfect. For small organizations needing a database to get prospects and current donor information in one place for importing and exporting, this program is ideal. Having something inexpensive and yet widely used in our community of nonprofits, had definite advantages. There are many features of large software organizations that makes it a great deal and the add-ons are reasonable once your organization is able to take the next step.

Cons

Troubleshooting seems to be a challenge at times. Some areas you can "hover" over and figure out what the feature is or data that is expected to go in or how to use it - but it is not always clear. Unfortunately, nonprofit database information is not unique and from one software to the next, there is a learning curve for where you put what.

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to review DonorPerfect. The system is designed to be flexible for non profits of all size and can be customized to an organization's needs. As you mentioned, there is a learning curve when using a new system, we have you covered with a phenomenal support department, webinars, and training department. I am glad to hear you are finding the advanced reporting system and notes section in the donors records instrumental to your organization's success. Fundraising is all about relationships and DonorPerfect is a major component in helping organizations reach their fundraising goals. There is a Community Site meant to connect users near and far. DonorPerfect was in the NTEN Report for offering top-rated features and functionality at the lowest price.

A Robust System for the full-time nonprofit

Donor Perfect is on par with some of the top CRM programs for the nonprofit at a price point that is affordable. The training modules online are great resources and their support is top notch. I have implemented DP from the bottom up and the process was seamless and helped us create a great cultivation program. This is a system that requires maintenance and good input practices. I would place this at the advanced/intermediate level and recommend it for a NPO with a full-time development staff. If you are looking for a robust, trustworthy and scalable system this is it but be prepared to dig in deep to the training modules and in the end your fundraising programs will benefit.

Pros

Donor Perfect is one of the mainstays in nonprofit donor/constituent management and there is a reason for their longevity. This is a robust system that is more complex than some of the newer entries into the market that tout cloud, ease of use and a free website builder. I have always thought that the gimmicky add ons is kind of like a realtor staging a home and putting potted plants on warped areas...

Cons

The system is a true CRM style system and there is a learning curve so be prepared to get the training you need to be able to train staff. It is worth the investment and will benefit your revenue goals to use the system fully. One area that always was a point of initial frustration was report generation. It took me a while to fully grasp the reporting.

DPO Has Made Tracking and Contacting Donors Much Easier

PAALS is a small non-profit (around 200K in annual revenue and less than five employees). We have found DPO to be a very large help in managing our charity by allowing us to track all of our pertinenent information in one place that is accessible anywhere. The information in DPO used to be on several dozen spreadsheets or in QuickBooks. Duplication of data was everywhere (particularly email addresses)...

Pros

DPO is in the "cloud" which means PAALS volunteers and staff can work with it wherever they using just a web browser. Also, the DP mobile app makes it very easy to access donor information wherever you are. DPO has almost unlimited flexibility to add new fields and configure screen design. PAALS is using DPO not only to track Donor information, but also to track information about the dogs we have...

Cons

The event management module as currently implemented is somewhat cumbersome and is not integrated with WebLink. However, Softerware has posted that the next update will address some of these issues. Softerware does not have an alliance with PayPal. Thus we are unable to include an option to for donors to contribute via PayPal on our Weblink forms. So we have to maintain a separate set of forms on...

Surprisingly Powerful

When I first joined the organization, they had been entering certain data for years but had no idea how to report on it. This was a great starting place to learn the power of the reporting feature. We also began to use Donor Perfect to track moves management and major donors, and I constantly used the platform.

Pros

After some experiential learning, I was able to capture and easily report on so much data, which made my overall fundraising and communications easier (though it never feels easy at the time). The custom fields and reporting stand out as some of the features I used the most. I was able to add up tax-deductible amounts from certain donation periods and have them reported on the donor demographic form, so I was easily able to see and report on certain specific tax credits. The general reports, from cash flow, to average gift amounts and every possible AFP fundraising metric we such as blessing - and something I miss now that I am at a new org with a different database.

Cons

While I could do donation processing through Donor Perfect, and embed the form on the page, at the time, the form was a little rough around the edges. I could match colors, but that was about it. Perhaps now there is a CSS you can paste to make it a little more seamless. It should be noted that this is a problem with a lot of donation processing pages with different database companies, in my experience.

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of DonorPerfect. It's great to read all the wonderful things you say about the system. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

DonorPerfect is a intuitive way to track donations

DP is an easy way for our non-profit to track all of our donors giving and we can pull reports based off this information. We can see who hasn't given in a while and reach out to them with a special mailing.

Pros

We have been using DonorPerfect for many years to track our donor’s giving. The cloud interface allows updates to the software overnight and when you get back to work the next morning there are new and improved features. The amount of information you can pull for reports is incredible. Anything you enter into DP can be pulled in some report. There is a DonorPerfect Community where you can go to ask other users questions and get helpful tips and tricks for running reports, using DP Mobile, and much more.

Cons

DonorPerfect could improve their search engine within the software. Sometimes when looking up an existing donor, the software will say they do not exist in the database, but they do and if another user doesn't know that then a duplicate donor account will be made on accident. When a tribute/memorial gift is made online and the donor lists the recipient's name differently than how it appears in DP, DonorPerfect will create a whole new tribute instead of allowing the user to select the already existing tribute. When this occurs, you end up with multiple tributes for the same person, the only difference is maybe one shows the middle name and the other does not.

Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of DonorPerfect. I am glad to read that you are using so many of the features in the system. Any suggestions you have for the system we want to hear :), please add them to Suggest and Vote in DonorPerfect Communities. We are also happy to add them for you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Powerful, Multi-functional Software for Donor Data Management

DonorPerfect helps us to keep track of all of our donors in one consolidated place, shared with the entire fundraising team. It helps us track important metrics to keep us on track toward our overall fundraising goals. With 65+ years of donor history, DonorPerfect has proved essential in keeping strong records of who has a relationship with our organization and what that relationship has looked like over the years.

Pros

DonorPerfect is the only tool we use to keep records of our donors and donations. The interface is fairly intuitive and user friendly, with some of the most helpful tools being the easiest to find. DonorPerfect is a powerful tool, which means training is required to understand how to best use some of its features. The biggest “problem” we’ve had with it so far is that it is capable of far more than...

Cons

Running reports has been a challenge for my team, which is self-taught on that function of the software. Between search parameters and selection filters, it has taken us a long time to figure out how to get a report that reflects the parameters we want. In a way, this downside is also a testament to how powerful the software is, because it can run a report on a countless arrangement of parameters.

Chelsea, Its great to read how much you like using DonorPerfect! The Support Team is always happy to help. :) Thank you for taking the great review! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

DonorPerfect is essential to my job.

Our organization is growing and we need reliable donor reporting and communications. Good software like DonorPerfect is a necessity. I look forward to using more features as our donor base expands.

Pros

I like the ease of use with DonorPerfect. It is a good value compared to other software. It is a good fit for the size of our organization. I haven't taken advantage of it yet, but I plan to use the connections they have with Constant Contact and Agile Ticketing. I think what I like best is the support. It is a must if you do a lot of reports and lists. I could not respond to the request I get without the friendly and helpful DonorPerfect phone support. Well worth the extra cost!

Cons

I would like DonorPerfect have a better search as I have to spell the name correctly in order for it to come up. It would be nice if the search brought up results that were close instead of exact. I tend to use phone support a lot for reports and lists. I don't know if it's me or if the system is not commonsensical or there are not enough stock reports.

Suan, Thank you for the wonderful review.. I am glad to hear you are finding DonorPerfect easy to use. Our support team is very knowledgeable and happy to help with report questions. We partner with and have integrations available for many different software packages. Our partners can be found at dpconnect.com. We look forward to working with you and your organization for many years! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Great Value and Easy to Onboard and Navigate

I came to be a DonorPerfect user after being a 7 year, salesforce.com user/administrator (enterprise edition). That being said, I have found DP to be user friendly, intuitive, and easily modified. It is reliable and very affordable. Tech support is superior and I love the user input in implemented updates.

Pros

I believe that DP is very functional and user friendly for the non-profit organization. The application is not overly robust or full of unnecessary functionality. It performs in the functions that are necessary for recording and reporting (and much more) without having to wade through a ton of features that are superfluous. Additionally, there has been very, very little downtime due to system outages, updates, and the like. Finally, I have never had a better tech support experience in the CRM industry. Every chat, call or email is responded to almost immediately, with courtesy, professionalism, and best of all, knowledgable solutions.

Cons

I would like the screens to be customizable at a user level, as each team member has their own needs from the application. At this point any changes to screen "view" are at an organizational level, therefore, we must all come to a consensus on the best screen views for the whole team. Additionally, I would like the dashboard reports to be customizable to display the information important to each user's role.