Concord Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

If you are looking for a software program that will give you a ton of features, reminders and all at a great price, this is perfect for you.
It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. Easy to find and easy to use templates.
Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.
All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost.
This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Works excellently, so long as you know what you're doing!

Great overall product, works really well for what I want to do - sometimes a bit of a learning curve, but you can get over it relatively easily.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic document creation, curation, signature and monitoring tools. Works really well for a small SaaS business like mine; I can create documents, share them with clients and handle the entire signature process incredibly easily using an online workflow, without ever having to resort to paper. Far cheaper than Adobe's alternatives, too.

Cons

The versioning requirements are understandable, but they can be somewhat confusing for users with whom documents are shared. Every time an invited user fills in a field, a new version is created - which can block up the versioning log.

Research, 1-10 employees

Saved our small business from being buried under contract "to do's"

This software has saved me. My position entails a little bit of everything...HR, Finance and Accounting, Business Development, Proposal Management and Writing, Contracts, etc. Before Concord, I would try to keep track of which contracts I needed to write/update/get signed using Excel spreadsheets, but since I wasn't in Contracts Mode every day or even every month, I'd get lost and have difficulty remembering when something needed to be done or where I had been in the process. Concord makes it MUCH easier to keep track of the whole lifecycle of my contracts.

Pros

I love the ease of creating new contracts from templates, of getting contracts signed electronically, and how easy it is now to see what's coming up for expiration. I also LOVE the customer service. I got the software, because it was inexpensive for my small business, but the customer support that comes with it is impressive! They are always available to answer my questions, to teach me more about how to make use of the features, and to guide me through better ways to use the software.

Cons

The graphic user interface is a bit utilitarian, but once you get used to it, it works!

Hey there, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

JG

Jessica G.

My experience has been fairly good as far as creating the structure for our company.

Pros

I like that we are able to complete the full contracting process externally and internally within Concord. I like the ease of communicating with the provider and having everything in one place. Also, being able to attach supporting documentation as well as linking other documents for historical purposes.

Cons

What I like least is that it doesn't have the ability to continue the full contracting process post signature. I structured the post contract implementation process into Concord but it's really manual not something provided by Concord.

Gregg B.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Concord Contract Management Software

This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Pros

Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year.

Cons

At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow

Pros

1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Cons

The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great & Easy to Use Product

My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point....

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Concord is recommended without reservation!

As a one-person legal department for a multi-state, multi-location company, it's essential that I have a centralized contracts repository that's easy to use and customize as the company grows.

Pros

Easy searchability. Use of tags to link docs. Customizable reports.

Cons

Pretty much any limitations from the early versions have been addressed and remedied over time.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Best Legal document manager

Pros

First of all, Concord is super convenient to use easy import and export feature, search capabilities of document based on key words save a lot of time. on product edit option also helps a lot for quick edits and get it digitally signed by all parties. Setting up the lifecycle of the document helps with reminders of getting the document expired that again helps to get the contract renewed before the expiry. Overall concord is best to manage all my legal documents.

Cons

Haven't used any other software to compare but I'm happy with concord :)

Terrific! Great value, and great features

So far, this product has been amazing! We needed a way to stay on top of deadlines for renewals and terminations, and found the perfect solution. Being able to set reminders has helped stay on top of these important dates. Another great aspect of the software would be the ability to add Tags to each contract. This enables us to sort and determine how many contracts, and what contracts different areas are currently using.

Pros

Ease of Use Email Notifications Value for Money

Cons

There is nothing I would recommend changing

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Concord Contract Management Review

The Concord contract management platform has become a resource tool used everyday for our company. Internal permissioning and automatic notifications allow for efficient maintenance and monitoring of our contracts and agreements, with a centralized repository for quick and easy referencing. The audit trail, discussion notes, term, and finance sections also add to ongoing dialogue amongst our users. Would definitively recommend the Concord contract management solution.

AK

Andrew K.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Good Contract Management / Electronic Signature Software

Concord has helped us to decrease the amount of time from when a customer wants to place an order to when the order gets into our system.

Pros

From the very beginning the software was easy to use. We were able to upload existing Word documents and then modify them very quickly into templates. The ease of converting from using .doc and .pdf documents to using Concord was great.

Cons

Support is at times difficult but since the software is well made we don't have issues very often.

LB

Lindsey B.

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros

Concord pros: -Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place -Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email . -Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of...

Cons

-Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc. -There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system. -I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

AC

Arista C.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Concord is a great alternative to other document signing softwares

Overall concord is a great tool for all businesses because it has many features in one system and can be integrated with existing softwares.

Pros

You can store agreements, collaborate and send them out for signatures all in one place

Cons

Sometimes you need to click many things to get to where you need to go and you need to add someone as a signer and share the document with them too. It would be nice if there would be fewer steps for carrying out a task.

Hey Arista, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

RD

Rosalinda D.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees

IT Contracts , PO & Order Form

Pros

Digital SIgning and Some sort of Library where you can keep or store your documents per folder created.

Cons

It's easy to use before but became complicated when changes were made even without the announcement. Signing Field became smaller, hard to fit to a document. The date under the signature is just a duplicate since documents have also a date field and document is stamped with date.. I just didn't like the enhancement made as it became tedious when processing a document for signing

Hi Rosalinda, thank you for your feedback, we'll take your comments into account. Please remember that you can always reach out to us if you're in need of additional help or training.

sm

sara m.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

Pros

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Cons

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

ZA

Zena A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

We love Concord!

I wouldn't be able to sort contracts and offer letters so quickly without it, it has made my life easier especially at the rate we are growing being able to send these out with ease is crucial.

Pros

We really like the usability of the platform, the user interface is easy to navigate. We have great feedback from the users, especially as we send out offer letters and contracts via concord, the new employees say it is easy to use & efficient! The audit feature is great too so you can see who has opened & read the contract & when!

Cons

the only comment would be that sometimes if you want to edit some of the text, it formats incorrectly & can throw off the rest of the documents format, BUT it doesn't happen every time and could be our template with the issue. Recently i haven't had this problem.

MI

Maria I.

Food & Beverages, 5,001-10,000 employees

Good and user friendly tool

I've been using Concord for almost 3 years and my overall experience is good, in fact it was chosen as main tool for contract management in my company

Pros

It's a complete tool for Contracts management and it's quite easy to use

Cons

The research could work better. For example I wish I could sort by supplier/other party.

Hey Maria, Thank you for the review. Your feedback is very important to us and we'll do our best to improve the issues you had. Thank you, Concord Team

GT

Gretel T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

The System of Systems

My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Pros

I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Cons

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

SF

Stephanie F.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Manage contract expirations and renewals

Pros

We primarily use Concord to keep track of ALL of our contracts. It's easy to upload them to Concord and plug in the key dates and other important info. The most important thing is the ability to set termination notices so we know either when we need to start having renewal conversations OR when we need to provide termination notice. We also really like that we can tag our contracts (finance, marketing, team, etc.)

Cons

I don't think there's something we don't like. However, I will say that we probably don't use the platform to its fullest capacity. We use other platforms to sign agreements and manage contacts. For our purpose, we're happy with it. It was free for a while, but they recently started charging even for the most basic of uses.

Hey Stephanie, Thanks for sharing your experience. We're very happy that you are satisfied with Concord. Thank you, Concord Team

GF

Gillian F.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

At last a user friendly document repository

We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Pros

Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Cons

Reporting capability and tagging format.

RS

Rusty S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to use with a native e-signature

Overall, I like that it's simple to use with a modern, intuitive user interface, has a native e-signature feature, a responsive and professional help desk, and at a reasonable price point. It's made a vast improvement in streamlining and organizing all our contracts.

Pros

The native e-signature feature works very well. It's fairly intuitive and doesn't require external signatories to sign up or login. It even includes optional signature order and auto-request signature features that saves a lot of time not having to manually send the document to each person one at a time. Just send it to the first signatory and once it's signed, the system will automatically send it to the next signatory.

Cons

The biggest challenge has been the formatting issues when converting documents into Concord to create templates and the limited native formatting options. Once the templates are completed then everything run fairly smoothly, but this setup phase can be a bit time-consuming.

JC

Jocelyn C.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Smooth sailing so far!

The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Pros

We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Cons

No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

VM

Venus M.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Excelent Contract Mangement cost-effective

Really good and satisfyed.

Pros

Frindly tool easy learning and easy set up. Faster set up and go life for a company .

Cons

Tags for reporting in just one field. Should be reported one field for one tag.

Hey Venus, Thank you for the honest feedback. We'll use your suggestions to improve our products and services. Thanks for being a customer! Thank you, Concord Team

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Good Product when used Daily.

Pros

The ease of the platform and the layout.

Cons

The signature and capturing signatures is quite difficult

Hey there, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

JS

Jayant S.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Concord Review

Organization and speed of executing contracts are two of the most useful tools that Concord has provided.

Pros

The software keeps things organized and it is extremely easy to search for key words that may only be in certain clauses of a contract. Additionally, it is very easy for workflows and multi-department users to share contracts with ease.

Cons

It isn't as friendly to 3rd party users and they seem to want to execute contracts in a traditional paper fashion.