Concord

All-in-one, full Lifecycle Contract Management Platform

visit website

Concord Reviews

Pros

If you are looking for a software program that will give you a ton of features, reminders and all at a great price, this is perfect for you.

The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding.

Jocelyn C.

It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. Easy to find and easy to use templates.

Cons

Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Amanda B.

All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost.

Clint B.

This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template.

Clint B.

Bootstrap to Growth

I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Cons

None, the customer service is second to none

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Pros

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Cons

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost....

Concord is an excellent product!! Highly recommend!

Excellent - Customer support was and continues to be so supportive. Migrated from another contract management and have never looked back.

Pros

The functionality is intuitive - very easy to use! Love that there is an internal signature function built it - most other products on the market require signature functionality to be an added cost via a third party integration.

Cons

The signature function is a little clunky. Access controls/approval workflows are awesome, but could use some improvement so that roles can be more limited.

Product was not as advertised

The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

Pros

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Cons

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Good tool from an end-user perspective

Overall I am a happy and satisfied user. In the beginning, I was a bit sceptical, but It was mainly due to how we set it up internally.

Pros

We have implemented Concord almost 1 year ago and I am using it on a weekly base to prepare and send out contracts. It is easy to use, pretty straight forward and have multiple functionalities that our previous tool didn't have. Is also very easy to keep track of all the contracts that have been signed/ are under review, needs to be signed.

Cons

It would be great to have additional languages available in the tool.

Practical, effective and user friendly system

Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pros

Easy to navigate platform Electronic signature Offers third party access Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Cons

The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Great Free software for creating documents

I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Pros

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Cons

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

best document management system for the price

Pros

Shared document editing; approval workflow

Cons

Version history is harder to see at times

Concord - the Best application for Contracts!

It has been a lifesaver!

Pros

I loved that I can save templates of our contracts and that it keeps track of our signed and completed contracts and I don't have to store them locally. It is safe and secure and it also makes it easy for our customers to use and sign!

Cons

I would say I wish that they would have an option to make a payment section after they sign the contract

Works excellently, so long as you know what you're doing!

Great overall product, works really well for what I want to do - sometimes a bit of a learning curve, but you can get over it relatively easily.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic document creation, curation, signature and monitoring tools. Works really well for a small SaaS business like mine; I can create documents, share them with clients and handle the entire signature process incredibly easily using an online workflow, without ever having to resort to paper. Far cheaper than Adobe's alternatives, too.

Cons

The versioning requirements are understandable, but they can be somewhat confusing for users with whom documents are shared. Every time an invited user fills in a field, a new version is created - which can block up the versioning log.

Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents

Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pros

Concord pros: -Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place -Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email . -Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of...

Cons

-Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc. -There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system. -I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Pros

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Cons

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Concord Contracts Management Solution

We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Pros

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Cons

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Concord Contract Management Software

This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Pros

Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year.

Cons

At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Concord software review

Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pros

The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Cons

At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc -Administrator

We are able to manage contracts more accurately and efficiently. Being able to keep notes is very helpful for other uses to see the status and contact person.

Pros

The summary and discussion area is very helpful. Being able to list a start and end date of the contract so that you don't have to read thru every time. And getting the reminders before expiration. Those are great tools and make it so efficient to manage contracts. The search is very useful for those that aren't sure where the contract is located when there are sub folders.

Cons

Not able to manually move from the "Review" stage if you don't have to docusign. Not all of our documents require a signature, for example terms and conditions for purchase. We have to review, but may not need to sign.

Great Software

We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Pros

The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Cons

There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Great Customer Service, Good Product

What really surprised us is the amount of failure to follow some internal policies, we would've never seen without forcing the employees to use Concord and giving Legal better insight to all contracting. Volume is surprising as well.

Pros

We love the way it invites outside third parties to the system. Some issues with new features, but worked out with customer service response and fast corrections.

Cons

Implementing a CMS where there wasn't one before is bumpy. Getting full compliance is a small challenge, but that's not the software's fault. We've had some bumps with internal/public versions of docs, but I think that's a beta package rolling out.

Concord feedback

My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Pros

I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient.

Cons

I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

The System of Systems

My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Pros

I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Cons

I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow

Pros

1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Cons

The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Bring Concord aboard!

Pros

I honestly can’t imagine life without Concord. I now have several thousand contracts at my fingertips, all easily accessible with a few keystrokes. We compared several contract management platforms and Concord was the clear choice. I would say this to other in-house attorneys: the longer you wait to get Concord, the harder you’ll be kicking yourself when you see how much more efficient and productive it makes your legal department!

Cons

I wish I didn't wait so long to make Concord an essential tool in my daily practice!

Great & Easy to Use Product

My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point....

Cons

Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!

This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Pros

Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

Signatures électroniques professionnelles

Pros

Le support technique très réactif et de qualité et la relative facilité d'utilisation du produit

Cons

La gestion des avenants, ajouter un document à signer faisant suite à un document existant n'est pas des plus simples et ergonomiques.