DigiSigner Reviews

1K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.97/10

Reviews by rating

Overall, DigiSigner is absolutely amazing. It helps me keep organized and is super easy to use.
It is a super simple to use product and super useful for my freelance photography business.
I love being able to set up templates for certain documents. I also appreciated the free trial because it allowed me to try it out and then decide that I wanted to subscribe.
The only negative is what I see come back from clients where they have a difficult time deciding where to actually sign - sometimes their signatures are not on the lines provided.
The inability to make corrections once you add the signature blocks.
Customers did not always sign correctly on the line where signature or date were requested and would also sign just about anywhere on the document which was frustrating.

1,053 reviews

Leighton F.

CEO

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Straightforward, reliable digital document signing at an unbeatable price

Transcript

Leighton F.: Hi, I'm Leighton and I'm a CEO. I give DigiSigner four out of five stars. For more reviews,...

Grant M.

Financial Adviser

Financial Services, self-employed

Super easy to use

Transcript

Grant M.: Hi, I'm Grant. I'm a financial advisor, and I give DigiSigner a five out of five. For more...

Sameer K.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Ai Technologists Review on Digisigner

Happy with it and want to see it growing even better.

Pros

Flexibility. Simplicity. Economical, To the point type of product

Cons

on Document Editor limitations Change of formats Modification in process or document

NH

Nontsika H.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Digisigner

I was very happy with the product, hope to use it more often.

Pros

Easy to use, received an email once the other signatories signed and it came as a PDF

Cons

If someone is new to the system or not computer literate they may struggle to navigate the document.

Tony V.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

First review

Pros

Still don't know what is the case, shall research or became a true customer

Cons

Content quality 😃 and quantity, it is obviously that is important but i have lack of time

TH

Tameka H.

Research, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Best I have found for solopreneurs and small businesses

I have not found another site like your where i can edit and complete my contracts while on the phone for the price in which you all charge but if you go up on prices that will make me sad

Pros

I am able to complete my documents while the client is on the phone or in chat which keeps me from losing sales

Cons

Every once in a while i may have an issue once i send the document with how i get it signed by multiple parties but no big deal

SS

Stetson S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Bang for your buck

Pros

It has all the features you need for a fraction of the price of the competitors

Cons

It is a little manual at times with some of the features

DM

Danica M.

Real Estate, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great product for contracts

Very happy with Digisigner for getting leases signed with my tenants and I will continue to use this product moving forward.

Pros

Ease of use and trusted source for contract signatures.

Cons

N/A - great tool! Nothing bad to say about Digisigner.

DF

Denise F.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great easy service

Great experience, everything was so user friendly and easy to use. The application worked seamlessly for our office. We use it for all of our engagement letters and signatures for HUDs.

Pros

The ease of use of the program and option to pre-fill the forms.

Cons

There is nothing that I did not like about the program.

SM

Sandy M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Pros

Easy to use and works great. No issues with the program.

Cons

No cons I liked everything about it. Clients loved it as well.

PH

Pandora H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

DigiSigner User

In all, this is a superior service that has been a great time saver.

Pros

What I like most about DigiSigner is the ease of use. The process is clear, and the site is easy to navigate.

Cons

Although the fast submissions are appreciated, when sending a document to another party, I would be nice to have a second review or check over prompt.

BH

Bailey H.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Great Experience

10/10 I really enjoy using Digisigner, I will be using it for my company signatures for the foreseeable future. It is exactly what I need for my company.

Pros

Easy to create and send documents. Easy for the receiver to sign.

Cons

When sending my emails to the receiver, I wish my logo showed up clearly. It is quite blurry and I have uploaded different files a few times to test it.

VS

Vanessa S.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Outstanding value, performance, and support

I tested DigiSigner as a solution for candidate NDAs during the interview process. The print/sign/scan process sometimes took days to complete, but with a digital signature, I knew I could improve turn-around time to land more interviews and placements. Competitor pricing was higher, more confusing, and required big commitments. Many of the interfaces were also unnecessarily complicated. Then I found...

Pros

Straightforward and reasonable pricing and a clean interface that is easy to use, especially compared to competitors. Outstanding customer support.

Cons

If I could change one thing, I would be to insert a blank page in between the signature document and the Audit Trail when this feature is enabled.

Dear Vanessa, thank you very much for your detailed feedback. It was also very interesting to learn how you use our service. Wish you a great day.

AH

Amber H.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

I LOVE DigiSigner

I love it, I love it, I love it. It was easy to implement for my business and doesn't take a long time to do what needs to be done. Even with the onset of the pandemic, have DigiSigner took the worry out of how was I going to pivot to digital signing. I already had it place, and it help make virtual tasks easy to do.

Pros

I love that it's easy to set up for digital signatures without having to through too many steps to get it done; simple as A-B-C -- boom done.

Cons

I would say hardly anything. I love it; nevertheless, I don't know if there's an option to add your own signature as a .jpg file. If it is, it would be nice to have as a choice. There are still many people who question the validity of digital signatures period (although it's authentic). For those who question digital signatures, I will every now and then will have to do physical signatures.

TD

Theresa D.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

The ABSOLUTE BEST!

Our company would not be able to function without DigiSigner. Our patient forms and employee forms and processes depend on DigiSigner. It is the absolute BEST program we have used and we have tried MANY programs so far.

Pros

HIPAA Compliant Authentic eSignatures Embed Patient/Employee/Any Forms on Site Ease of Use Multiple Signatures Organization Customize Any Form to Template Quick to Create Easiest Program and Feature Filled Program Most Cost Efficient

Cons

Thare are no cons. We LOVE Digisigner! We have yet to find something we do not like about DigiSigner and we use this product many times a day!

JD

Jake D.

Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

TRUE HIPAA COMPLIANCE! (No upcharge for BAA)

Our wait time for receiving signed paperwork back from physicians and patients has greatly decreased. Usually a sent document comes back same day which is a huge improvement from 1-2 weeks.

Pros

I use this software to send documents between patients and physicians. They have all stated it was straight forward and easy to use. It is also the best for small businesses since there is no mark-up for the BAA. Many e-sign companies claim HIPAA compliance at all levels, but they wont include the BAA until you spend thousands of dollars. That is not really an option for single practitioners who only need a couple accounts. DIGISIGNER makes it possible for small businesses to have e-sign capabilities at an incredible cost. Highly recommend.

Cons

No add-on for g-suite, but I can upload directly from my google drive so it is not a big deal.

WW

Will W.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

DigiSigner beats the competition!

My overall experience with DigiSigner has been very good. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an electronic signing platform. It works like it should and does the job at a very affordable rate.

Pros

During the pandemic my small business began to work remotely and we needed a program that could accommodate electronic signatures. We tried Docu Sign but it is more expensive and DigiSigner has all the necessary features we need to collect and verify signatures. I highly recommend DigiSigner, it is very affordable and performs a crucial service allowing for remote signing of forms and documents.

Cons

There is very little I do not like about this software. It works like it should. My only criticism is that I do not like the fancy font options for electronic signing. I prefer the "DRAW" option, whereby you use your finger or mouse to sign your name, closely resembling a person's actual signature as if manually signed with a pen.

Biotechnology, 1-10 employees

Great alternative to Docusign for small businesses

We are a small nonprofit biotech organization focused on providing access and education while offering professional quality. We only have one employee at the moment and deal with a customer volume around 120, with a rate of about 2-5 new customers a month. The nature of our work requires a legal e-signature platform, and we shifted away from Docusign when became clear it would be absurdly expensive for a NPO of our size. Digisigner was an extremely cost-effective alternative for Docusign. Very happy with it.

Pros

Straightforward and simple interface and with the right features.

Cons

No great way to organize the completed documents in a very good way. The "file management" is very simple and stripped down. Could be better there.

TR

Terri R.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Great Product

Overall I have been very pleased with the product and will be purchasing it with my classroom money for next year. It has been wonderful to be able to easily obtain signatures digitally especially with the pandemic.

Pros

I love how easy it was to use. I can organize my files and make it easy to locate what I need. It was easy to collect signatures and it emailed me with the completed document once it was completed.

Cons

At first, it was difficult for signers to locate the emails for them to sign.

MM

MARCUS M.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

DIGISIGNER BEATS DOCUSIGN!

IT WAS GREAT FINDING AN ALTERNATIVE TO DOCUSIGN WHO IS RIPPING PPL OFF COMPARED TO A SERVICE LIKE DIGISIGNER

Pros

EASY LOW COST AND FUNCTIONAL FOR MY NEEDS

Cons

NOTHING REALLY. DIGISIGNER WORKS FINE FOR ME.

AS

Aditya S.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

It is pretty good.

I think it's good enough for it's price and is a helpful tool indeed which really solves most of our signing problems very easily.

Pros

I think it is pretty good product and comes in really handy particularly in these pandemic times. The layout of website (desktop version) is quite easy to understand which makes not so complicated to use.

Cons

No digital stamp option unlike DocuSign.

JJ

Jeffrey J.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Ease of use at a resonable price

We build interactive websites for non profit organizations, Specifically those devoted to the arts and artist. We frequently need to incorporate the Digisigner link function to those websites so the the clientele of the non-profit can sign up for competitions and art fairs.

Pros

Digisigner is very simple to use once you are familiar with the work flow and dashboard. We especially like the ability to adjust the documents we are working on, "on the fly". The pricing is very attractive as we use the link capabilities frequently for clients we are building and maintaining websites for. The software is very "forgiving" in that changes made while in the document are easy to understand. We like Digisigner very much.

Cons

At this point we have not had an opportunity to need to use the audit trail feature so this would be an area we would look at closely. So, not a complaint but a need moving forward.

Jeffrey, thank you very much for your detailed review.

JM

James M.

Utilities, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent Digital eSignature Option

A great alternative to the "big guys". Save money and have all the features of the competitors. I am very happy with DigiSign.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to upload, track, reminders, etc.

Cons

It solved all my needs and did not have any features missing, for me.

RT

Robin T.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Easy application and affordable

So far it has been a great experience and so user friendly.

Pros

This software is invaluable to my company. We are a wedding/event ballroom and use it for all our clients for signed documents and track sent forms. Love it

Cons

Thier isn’t anything that I don’t like about this product. It delivers

EM

Erica Mae S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees

Leading Digital Signature Tool

We've been using it for 3 years now and no other tools can beat the experience I had with DigiSigner. It makes document signatues more efficient and convenient.

Pros

When the pandemic started, as an IT professional, I felt the need to find a solution that would help my colleagues and company sign their documents without the need to go to the office and expose themselves during the COVID outbreak. So I tried several digital signatures platform to see for myself what is the most, CONVENIENT, USER-FRIENDLY and CHEAPEST among all of them, and that's when I found DigiSigner. I've tried implementing it in our department so they can provide feedbacks too, and lo and behold other departments noticed and wanted to use it as well. They even asked me if I was the one who created the tool 😅 Later on, I found out that they already purchased a premium account and used it as our main digital signature for all the important documents in the company.

Cons

A preview of the document that you are about to upload. I've tried uploading and excel file but didn't notice that it doesn't fit well on the screen. It appears too small to read.

JM

Jill M.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Digisigner Electronic Signature Software

Digisigner electronic signature software has been dependable any hassle free.

Pros

Prior to deploying Digisigner we were struggling with the logistics of getting important signatures on documents. Getting documents signed was a necessary task that just took too much time from other important company tasks. After researching many similar software solutions, Digisigner made our short list of possible solutions and ultimately was chosen for cloud based simplicity and cost. It has been a real help to our company.

Cons

There are some functionality issues we needed to get familiar with but eventually the product was exactly what we needed.

SC

Savalas C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

The Alernative that is worthy of being the leader

One of the aspects I appreciated most about DigiSigner is its simplicity. Navigating through the platform is a breeze, and the intuitive design ensures that even users unfamiliar with electronic signatures can easily grasp the process. The straightforward workflow from uploading a document to sending it for signature streamlines the entire e-signing experience. The level of customization offered by...

Pros

I recently had the opportunity to use DigiSigner for electronic document signing, and I must say it has left a lasting impression on me. The platform's user-friendly interface and robust features make it stand out in the crowded market of e-signature solutions.

Cons

The pricing-- a certain amount of signatures should be free each month- like others. This would pull me in more and move toward this solution once I get funding. Also, I would love to see you guys create a Start-Up Plan for companies like mine, [sensitive content hidden]. Lock us in and then we will be loyal.