Finale Inventory Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Finale Inventory?

Pros

Their customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and can get you moving in the right direction right away. You get the feeling that they want to help you be successful.

CC

Craig C.

The software is very easy to learn and use, along with great features and functionality. Has some great workarounds and has been able to do everything we've needed and much more.

BC

Bryce C.

I've evaluated a few other solutions and for the money, Finale is great. There is a learning curve and it certainly helps if you're good with excel.

CS

Christopher S.

Cons

All systems lack something but there are no real standouts to me right now. Having done so many system ups, I have had to find less manual or other workarounds to run this system.

AM

Annmarie M.

RI

Roman I.

I dislike that we can't delete Product Lookups from a Product ID once it's been created.

AS

Andrea S.

Very intuitive inventory software and easy to setup and use!

Tracking our inventory! Finale does everything an inventory software should do for your business.

Pros

The best thing about Finale is the ease of use of the software. Everything is mostly self-explanatory and there is no need to spend a week training on the system because it is so easy to use.

Cons

Some of the report customizations can be daunting because is requires coding some spots, but other than that it is still easy to use.

Excellent, Very Professional

Pros

Easy to use, Convenient and always growing to meet your needs. A Family like Customer service that will help you with any questions you might have. I would highly recommend this software to any company handling any type of inventory, from Explosives to Pencils. This software will work for anything and everything and the staff will meet any request you have in a timely manner

Finale Inventory Review

My experience with Finale Inventory has been a pleasant one. Before using Finale, I was able to sample a dozen inventory cloud management companies, and none of these were able to fully provide me with what I needed. Either important features were missing or the cost didn't make sense. Finale on the other hand has been able to provide me with the tools I need to accurately track my warehouse inventory, creates purchase orders, create/map bundles(kits) for online sales of multiple products, keep track of sales, etc. Although I did run into a few issues in the beginning, they were mostly my fault (due to not understand how to use Finale). Everything else was quickly resolved through customer service (including prompt replies to answer any question I may have had).

Pros

Good customer service, easy to use interface, easy to import and export inventory/products, Finale generates a wide variety of reports if needed, easy to map listings/online sales to products, kits (bundles) which many other inventory companies do not have that feature

Cons

Can be difficult to locate a specific sale or item sold because name of customer isn't listed. Sometimes when mapping items, I start to type and a drop down menu of items appears and when I click on the correct one, the wrong one gets inputted.

Great Inventory Software

Pros

Finale is an easy to use inventory software that keeps all of your inventory organized and allows you to see which locations your stock is, and makes refilling inventory simple.

Cons

Haven't run into any issues with Finale, and they are always available to help with any support or technical issues. Everything works around Excel, so if you don't know how to use excel, it may be a bit difficult.

Finale Inventory

It is a good product, I would not say great but good.

Pros

We use Finale Inventory to track shipments, stock counts, suppliers, cost and so much more.

Cons

Some times when creating new suppliers or new SKU you have to close the program and re-open, others wise the new information can not be found.

10/10

I am very satisfied with the system. Never regretted my decision in choosing your services. After-sales service is also top-notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am looking forward to your improvements coming end of the year as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has mentioned.

Pros

I like most is its flexibility to handle items with serial numbers.

Cons

Some functions are not present like returning an item to a supplier is not available in the Purchase Order and I would have wanted to be able to write a note per serial number/Lot ID.

Excellent product, wide range of functions, amazing customer support, thanks Chinh!

Fully managed warehouse & Inventory with easy to understand setup.

Pros

It's very convenient to use, and has a very wide range of functions and compaitibility. It also allows us to automate pretty much everything involved in our inventory and warehouse.

Cons

I wouldn't mind a desktop application, and maybe a bit better function with multiple tabs, I find it tends to lag with more than one.

Great product and customer service

Overall we are very happy with Finale Inventory. The sotware does what it need to and the customer service team is outstanding!

Pros

Coming from an open source erp that was complicated I loke how easy it is to find and do things in Finale. I especially like the cut and paste spreadsheet import system. This makes it much easier to accomplish many tasks. As with wany new software, customer service is really importat and the people at Finale get and A+ in customer service. They offer live training, video tutorials and are always avaailable to answer questions.

Cons

We are new to the software and have found nothing we really would want to change.

Amazing Product + Customer Service

Amazing. They really go above and beyond with customer service.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. Once you learn all of the basics, it is very easy to navigate. When you are learning, reach out to their support team and they will assist you along the way. They will help give you initial lessons and then also take calls to help you if you need further assistance. Response is always very quick.

Cons

Nothing really, it is awesome. If you get stuck on something, they even have tutorials built in.

Very functional application with knowledgeable and attentive tech support

Pros

The inventory tracking is top-notch, and it's eliminated all instances of us shipping an incorrect item. The app is feature-rich, and whenever a feature is lacking, Mike & Chinh work to quickly create the functionality we've requested (when possible). They are quick to respond and help us when needed, and we look forward to using Finale for years to come!

Cons

Why spend time writing a con when we can just ask them to add a given feature? They have addressed every issue thus far.

Absolutely, purely, phenomenally, magical

Pros

Finale is BY FAR the best software package I have ever used. Its functionality has virtually no limits, they team of engineers working on it are constantly improving, and you can have as many calls as you need to get set up at no charge. In a nutshell, the value it provides is unmatched.

Cons

I have not found anything I dislike. The user interface took a minute to get oriented to because there is SO much you can do but I'd rather have more functionality than less and, since they have training videos and amazing support, you just need to spend the time to think through what you want it to do and they will make it happen.

Great Product!

Great product, great customer service, been a game changer for our business!

Pros

Cons

It's great so far, no complaints that I can think of to date.

Finale Is The Best Inventory System On The Market & Amazing Customer Support

We have been using Finale for the past year and a half and it truly is awesome. It does take some effort to fully understand and utilize, but, it's well worth the effort. Even better than their 5 star software is Finale's 10 star customer support. I like to believe our business has the best customer support, but it can't hold a candle to the extra mile the folks at Finale go to help their customers. Thank you Finale for a great product and truly out of this world customer support!

Pros

It keeps track of inventory for all sales channels in one place.

Cons

Nothing

Always excellent customer service

Pros

Always excellent customer service, and very easy to use . We got help with any issues and all the training we needed too.

Cons

It's geared to a broader audience and not to our specific industry needs. We need something more specific to coffee/office supplies.

Finale has been a perfect solution for our growing business.

Inventory management.

Pros

Our business manufactures items that require assembly and kitting. Finale's ability to manage and track each component individually as well as when complete kits are sold is very advantageous for our business. As well, the ability to synchronize inventory and transactions through our multiple sales channels allows us to rely on Finale as our single inventory management system. Lastly, the ease of use and set up has been refreshing as we were able to get started within a few days and training employee's is a breeze.

Cons

My Inventory Experience with Finale was and is amazing!!! They have a solution for EVERYTHING!

Faster turn times, Less man hours

Pros

I like everything about it. It tracks my inventory, it allocates my inventory for my orders. It helps me tell in my shipstation integration what I am able to ship and not ship saving me hours and hours of man time. Its tells me what I have at all times, so I know what I need to fufill the rest of my orders. Oh and on top of all that the Service I get from the team is amazing! They are able to answer any questions I have very thuroughly and give me direction and solutions to any and all issues that I am facing.

Finale Inventory is Critical for our business

Pros

It has out of the box integrations with other software we use like Shopify and Shipstation

Cons

I wish you could export the views that you have creates in the stock view, with whichever filter you have applied.

easy to maintenance our Inventory

we manage Inventory with low cost and tension free management.

Pros

Need hard work and paper work for mange Inventory, but "Finale Inventory" is do easy. and cost less maintenance, you can get any time Inventory management and get Inventory report.

Cons

Finale Inventory easy to use & price is reasonable for store owners, we start using Finale Inventory we save maintenance cost & easy to manage. another good one is Finale Inventory providing Video tour for entry level users, so you can understand Finale Inventory tools & user interface with Video tour.

Simple and customizable

Great software, well thought out layout, and the support is quick and on the ball (which is a HUGE asset). The system specific reporting module is also very easy to navigate and super helpful for businesses that don't staff an internal report writer.

Pros

The amount of customization available out of the box with Finale Inventory makes it an ideal tool, especially for small businesses with unusual inventory management practices.

Cons

I would love to see a bit less reliance on ShipStation as a partner system for some basic order management tasks.

Use Finale every day!

Pros

Finale inventory makes my life so easy for inventory! Everything is so easy! It's inexpensive and you can create hundreds of extra fields to help further organize your inventory

Cons

Sometimes Finale is TOO simple, which is kind of a bad thing. But I also love that they just don't do certain things. But connectivity works between programs, so that makes up for it.

Everything in one

Having Finale inventory system in our warehouse has saved us time and money. The system is everything we have been looking for. It gives us one main hub to work from for all our inventory. I recommend Finale to everyone I talk to looking for a system.

Pros

User Friendly, Customer Support is always there to help that take the time to make sure we understand it Integrates everything we have into one Multiple Users Can be on it at once How to Videos on Every question we have

Cons

I really cant think of anything that I don't like about Finale

Pros

Extremely cost effective Great integration with shipstation/shopify Ease of use and customization for reports and documents

Cons

Faster options for bulk shipping with barcoding, (i.e. if I am shipping the same product from the same sublocation 500 times, I would like to not have to scan in each of those 500 orders) Integration with Microsoft GP better or more clear ways to back date reports and stock takes so that shipping can resume after a physical inventory while data is still being input.

This is a great in-house inventory management program for small businesses.

Managing in-house inventory in an easy-to-use interface that allows you to view sales, create purchase orders, and import new inventory.

Pros

The greatest thing about Finale is that you can cater it to how you would like to use it. You can use some features while ignoring ones that you don't need. Importing items and keeping track of stock and sales is very easy.

Review of Finale Inventory

Pros

Our company operates very differently than most as the majority of our business is in limited run collectible merchandise. While most Inventory Management systems are all or nothing, Finale allows us the versatility that we need to only run certain features with certain products.

Cons

My biggest hurdle has been the various data sets in the reporting functionality. There are lots of times where I know all the data that I need is in Finale, but I have to do a lot of work in excel on my own due to the data that I need coming from more than one data set. (For example, we do a lot of items as pre-orders, and our accounting department tracks sales based of when the order actually ships to customers. I can't, however, run a sales report filtered by actual ship date, so I have to a lot of that work manually when it should be a simple report)

Finale is an clean, stable and powerful tool for inventory management.

Pros

I think the product is excellent. It does not try to do everything, like many products out there, it focuses on Inventory Management and does that excellently! The UI is clean and intuitive. The system is fast. It is extensive with great APIs and Reports. The customer service and support they provide is fast, kind and personal. I could not be more happy.

Cons

Sometimes I feel the documentation is not as clear or complete in some areas as it could be. But I send an email and get a quick response with the information I am seeking.