Jobi Reviews

4.75/5 (4 reviews)

Tom Hack

I am not the best computer guy and find it fairly easy to use

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-16

When I get it up and running keeping track of our sales, customer history, and being able to be paperless. We are a HVAC residential company

Pros
I like that it gives options and is fairly easy So far. The price for a smaller company is on point.

Cons
Im having a hard time getting help with what the customer will see. I have had the same issue all year. I get told someone will look into it and get back to me, sometimes yes but often no. I also have the same issue. A itemized invoice. I was emailing with our rep 1st week of May and he said what I am getting isn't a invoice. I then had to go out of town and am going to see if I can get him on the phone to straighten it out. When I email the invoice from the home owner app it says invoice and is itemized. It VERY WELL MABE ME, as I am not a computer genius, but I would have thought someone could have helped me out by now. Once I know what the customer see's I can get into deposits and other questions. I have not been able to use it in the field. It is easy but a video system would be helpful. Also a marketing part to it down the road would be great.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Robert Machido

has the power of much more expensive field service suites, at 10% of their price

Reviewed 2017-05-09

saves me from having to use paper and phone all day

Pros
super easy to use and icons are most common tasks. I like that it has flat rate book built in and I also imported my own price book though the admin that comes with it. Also like that I can monitor all my sales in real time on the dashboard and break it down by technician, goals, actual sales.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jane Hudson

Nice job! Very good value.

Reviewed 2017-03-24

I purchased Jobi after struggling to learn the Service Titan software...Jobi may not have all the same features but it has what I need to run my business and it is way easier and way cheaper.

Frank Preston

Super cool app

Reviewed 2017-03-01

Love this app...easy to make sales options for clients and it's hooked to an awesome admin panel where I can see my sales stats and control all my pricing easily...thumbs up!