Order Logo
Order

A world where everything a business needs is in Order.

visit website

Order Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.23/10

See full reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials.
This takes all the guesswork out of it. The platform is super easy to use and I like the fact that the customer service team is super attentive to any problems that arise.
It's been great over the last couple of years because I can set budgets or my locations and see what they are ordering before I allow the order to be approved.
My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.
Sometimes the replacement product is not exactly the same which has lead to problems in the past.

Sarah R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

The Best!

I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Pros

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Cons

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

MS

Matt S.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Pretty Decent

This has allowed me to put some ordering responsibility on department heads themselves. Not worrying about office supplies has allowed me to create real cost savings for our organization. Also no more credit card statements to balance so bonus points for that.

Pros

This software is intuitive and customizable for your application. We don't have a company cc, so this is our go-to web sourcing program. It has easy product uploads and can source from virtually any web-store.

Cons

Product upload does require a link to the specific product needed. This can get tricky with drop-down selections like clothing size or hardware specs. These always take longer to process.

SS

Siena S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

I'm not satisfied

My overall experience has been awful. This platform is stressing me out and giving me so many issues. I feel like we are wasting money every month on our subscription, I'm happy we signed on at a time that guaranteed us our subscription fees back if we don't like the service. You guys have not saved me any money and have only cost me money and time.

Pros

I like being able to purchase from several different vendors all on one platform and have one invoice weekly to give to accounting rather than a couple dozen.

Cons

Your substitution preferences cause us to purchase items for 2-8 times more what I had originally selected. If there is an issue with an invoice, I feel it's impossible to get help. You have items mislabeled causing there to be one item expected to be delivered but a different item is delivered. On top of that, it will cause inventory issues because my records will show I should have ___ amount of...

Hi Siena, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review of Negotiatus! We appreciate your feedback and I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been frustrating. We'd love to help improve your experience with Negotiatus, so if you're comfortable, please email me at allison.reich@negotiatus.com and I'll connect you with the right Negotiatus team member to work through all of your concerns. Thanks so much. Allison, Marketing @ Negotiatus

MD

Mary D.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Streamline Office Ordering

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

DC

Deborah C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Useful and User Friendly

I find this system very useful and would recomend a business to looking into this software.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. The system remembers previous orders, making it extremely easy to reorder items. I like that I can choose items from a company like Staples and Order will negotiate the best prices.

Cons

The solftware could be improved by an easier tracking of ETA of said product.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Per SoulCycle

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Eyüp Ö.

Financial Services, self-employed

Order EO

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

Pros

The interface is very simple and understandable. Even when I first started using the software, I immediately grasped it.

Cons

The images of some reports are not very nice. I think it should be more detailed.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Centralize your purchases

They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Pros

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Cons

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

AM

Avraham M.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Getaway - Av Mellen

Pros

As a base user, I find that it's very intuitive. Look for items, add them to your shopping cart, make a purchase.

Cons

I think it would be a nice feature to include an automatic list - either a shopping list or a report - that would generate top items based off of, say, every 6 orders placed, or something along those lines. I know it's very easy to create shopping lists, but I think it would be handy to be able to see the most commonly purchased items and categories. One other con, pertaining to the name change, is that it's not so easy moving from a noun to a verb. For instance, it looks a bit clumsy to type "I'm still waiting on a few items of my order from Order."

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Great Service

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

TC

Taryn C.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Simplified Office Ordering

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Pros

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is...

Cons

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

SP

Shawn P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Review of Negotiatus

As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

Pros

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Cons

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

SG

Shelley G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Negotiatus software review

Pros

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Cons

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

AW

Alexander W.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

RG

Rachel G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Pros

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Cons

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

BS

Barie S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Pros

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Cons

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

KW

Kasey W.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

KB

Khrystopher B.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 10,001+ employees

#1

Love it

Pros

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Cons

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

JB

Julia B.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Negotiatus

Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Cons

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

KY

Kylie Y.

Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

9/15 Review

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Cons

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

AZ

Angel Z.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Cons

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

LP

Lauren P.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Helpful Customer Service

Pros

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

Cons

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

AL

Andrew L.

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

INV Management

Overall, it definitely helps with in management.

Pros

The layout and the desktop are very easy to use. As someone who is not too familiar with computers, the format of Negotiatus is good for any intermediate computer user.

Cons

I feel like sometimes there are too many hurdles to have to do to add products. I have experienced Negotiatus not ordering the correct version of an item. There was an item that was sold out and rather waiting to purchase one from another site Negotiatus purchased a similar item but the wrong version.

CJ

Cynthia J.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Review of Negotiatus

My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

Pros

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Cons

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

SD

Sara D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.