Negotiatus

Purchasing software for businesses with multiple vendors.

visit website

Negotiatus Reviews

Pros

Overall we've been very satisfied with Negotiatus. The ease of use and responsive customer service have made our experience very positive.

PS

Patrick S.

EC

Elizabeth C.

The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials.

EC

Elizabeth C.

Cons

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

KR

Kara R.

Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming.

KR

Kara R.

Sometimes the replacement product is not exactly the same which has lead to problems in the past.

JB

Jayce B.

4.5

The Best!

I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Pros

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Cons

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

Review of Negotiatus

As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

Pros

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Cons

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Negotiatus

Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Cons

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

I'm not satisfied

My overall experience has been awful. This platform is stressing me out and giving me so many issues. I feel like we are wasting money every month on our subscription, I'm happy we signed on at a time that guaranteed us our subscription fees back if we don't like the service. You guys have not saved me any money and have only cost me money and time.

Pros

I like being able to purchase from several different vendors all on one platform and have one invoice weekly to give to accounting rather than a couple dozen.

Cons

Your substitution preferences cause us to purchase items for 2-8 times more what I had originally selected. If there is an issue with an invoice, I feel it's impossible to get help. You have items mislabeled causing there to be one item expected to be delivered but a different item is delivered. On top of that, it will cause inventory issues because my records will show I should have ___ amount of...

Negotiatus Review

much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Pros

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Cons

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Negotiatus software review

Pros

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Cons

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

#1

Love it

Pros

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Cons

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

9/15 Review

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Cons

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Centralize your purchases

They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Pros

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Cons

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Purchase fulfillment made easy

I have been very satisfied overall. This is the first time I've used software like this so I cannot compare but I don't see a need to use any other software for my purchasing needs

Pros

I don't have to shop around to find the best available prices on items. Plus it streamlines the ordering process for frequently purchased items.

Cons

Sometimes when items are ordered together but ship separately the order will show as complete and there isn't any way to track the individual shipments.

Simplified Office Ordering

Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Pros

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is...

Cons

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Streamline Office Ordering

Pros

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Cons

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Pros

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Cons

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Per SoulCycle

So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Pros

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Cons

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

Pros

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Cons

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Helpful Customer Service

Pros

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

Cons

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

Quick and Efficient Ordering

GREAT!

Pros

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Cons

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Great Service

Very happy with this service so far.

Pros

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Cons

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Review of Negotiatus

My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

Pros

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Cons

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

Negotiatus is an easy way to centralize and secure purchases for a retail business like ours

The most important benefit is that we have secure our internal process of supplies order all around this US and Canada (our local managers do not have to go and shop for suppliers either with their own money or with a company card). The software is easy to manage and use once it has been set up.

Pros

Ease of use for every type of user Centralization of information of supplies order for our business that has multiple locations Ease of payment

Cons

Not really clear on the switch in products that happen or not to get less expensive but equal products. Monthly subscription not automatically adjusted to the scope of use each month (that would be additional flexibility for the client that we would appreciate)

Very user friendly

Pros

I love the fact that it has everything we need to order in just an easy search. You can also add notes if something is out of stock or if an item should be your 2nd or 3rd option. I love that I also receive emails when I should expect the delivery.

Cons

Could improve the order history. When you have many co workers you have to go back and search for an email order you placed a few days ago. There should be a filter

Why do I do most of the work?

The program is suppose to find the best rate; but I end up finding it betting and just sending links....so why do I use you???

Pros

not much

Cons

The work falls on us, not you

Easy To Use! Great Platform

There are many benefits of using Negotiatus! It allowed me to not worry about bugging my boss for her credit card or wasting time punching in numbers. Makes my life super easy and cuts ordering times in half.

Pros

Working as a publicist in the beauty industry, we have to order materials and gifts on behalf of clients all the time. This takes all the guesswork out of it. The platform is super easy to use and I like the fact that the customer service team is super attentive to any problems that arise. They've made my life so much easier. The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials!

Cons

I don't like that sometimes tracking takes a while to show up.