Order.co Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.99/10

Reviews by rating

It is super easy to use the widget to add items directly from a website to the Order.co cart. The consolidated invoicing has been amazing for our ap team.
The platform is so convenient and if an item is out of stock it helps to choose a similar item. Also love the fact that it helps my company save money on materials.
Onboarding and training were seamless and well planned. I love that our team is only ordering from the platform and not 3rd party sites.
Sometimes the replacement product is not exactly the same which has lead to problems in the past.
There was an item that was sold out and rather waiting to purchase one from another site Negotiatus purchased a similar item but the wrong version.
Not sure where to find how much I've spend on my individual clinic's budget each month.

Margaret B.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Best Customer Service

I have realized that by using order.co, it is much easier to have multiple vendors and it is very easy to monitor the orders placed by vendor and then to track items received by each vendor.

Pros

My favorite part of order.co is the customer service. If there is an issue, it is so easy to contact customer service and they are very quick in solving the problem. And if it is a user error issue, they teach me out to correct my problem and how to not let it happen again in a way that helps me and supports me.

Cons

It is somewhat difficult to find products that I need based on the search parameters. Sometimes there are items available for what I need, but because I do not use the proper search terms or a different word for the item I cannot always find it quickly.

TL

Theresa L.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Top Notch Customer Service

Overall it's been a great transition into using this streamlined software. There have been a few bumps in the road, but that's how companies get better! Customer Service is always outstanding - very responsive & knowledgeable!

Pros

That I can compile my own product lists, specific to my locations needs. But I also enjoy that I can see what others in the company have ordered/added to the product list because it can give me ideas.

Cons

That the pricing doesn't update consistently, so I find myself checking prices over multiple items to ensure we are getting the best price. I thought the system was supposed to do something like that already, but as a User only, I've already explored all the things I can and cannot do. Items also don't update from being out of stock. I also have had issues with the substitutions - like why would you sub Plastic Bowls when I definitely ordered Paper Bowls? If I had wanted plastic bowls, I would have ordered PLASTIC!

KR

Kara R.

Individual & Family Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Clunky, Products often come used or broken

My overall experience with Negotiatus has been annoying and inconvenient.

Pros

The ability to copy links from amazon to add new products that aren't listed on the dashboard or product lists.

Cons

The website and technology isn't very intuitive. Items often come in miniature form, for example and ball pop walking toy was ordered and when it arrived it was roughly 4 inches tall. Items often come broken or damaged and returning items is time consuming. Delays in accounting shipping costs and actual costs deducted from budget frequently result in people going over their specified budgets.

Hi Kara, thank you for sharing your feedback, My name is Zach and I'm the CEO at Negotiatus. We hold ourselves to high standards, so I'm really sorry to hear that your experience has been frustrating. While Negotiatus does not ship orders ourselves, we are actively working with your vendor to ensure that the items you receive meet your expectations, and we are happy to issue a full refund for the items you were unhappy with. In addition, our team would love the opportunity to speak with you about your budgeting feedback so that we can deliver a better experience. Please contact me at zach.garippa@negotiatus.com, or give us a call at 646.665.7383.

AW

Alexander W.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Pros

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Cons

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

DC

Deborah C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Useful and User Friendly

I find this system very useful and would recomend a business to looking into this software.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. The system remembers previous orders, making it extremely easy to reorder items. I like that I can choose items from a company like Staples and Order will negotiate the best prices.

Cons

The solftware could be improved by an easier tracking of ETA of said product.

KW

Kasey W.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy Consolidated Ordering

The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Pros

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Cons

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Eyüp Ö.

Financial Services, self-employed

Order EO

Now I understand my income and expenses more clearly.

Pros

The interface is very simple and understandable. Even when I first started using the software, I immediately grasped it.

Cons

The images of some reports are not very nice. I think it should be more detailed.

KB

Khrystopher B.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 10,001+ employees

#1

Love it

Pros

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Cons

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

JB

Julia B.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Negotiatus

Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Cons

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

IG

Isela G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Organized Purchasing

Overall, I believe that Order.co is a very useful software that should be tried by companies who need a convenient and useful way to efficiently order supplies. There are some features that can be improved on, but it works very well for all your ordering needs.

Pros

I appreciate how all items our company uses from various vendors can all appear all in the same place. Order.co makes adding our own items from vendor sites very simple and fast. It makes purchasing items very convenient.

Cons

There have been times where a selected item is said to be delivered from a specific vendor, then without notice it changes vendors and charges us a fee for not meeting the minimum requirements for free shipping. It can be misleading this way, and has caused confusion in the past. However, the customer service team at Order.co is very friendly and kind enough to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi Isela, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're so happy to hear that Order.co has helped make your purchasing process easy and fast. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Order.co team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

KY

Kylie Y.

Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

9/15 Review

Overall, the experience has been great.

Pros

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Cons

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

LP

Lauren P.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Helpful Customer Service

Pros

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

Cons

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

CC

Christina C.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great idea, poor execution

Not great, there is a lot of redundancy and communication is rough.

Pros

It's intuitive. Just the fact that I have to complete 40 characters shows that there is no understanding of user experience.

Cons

It's a shopping website, there isn't much that is needed

JM

Joe M.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Purchase fulfillment made easy

I have been very satisfied overall. This is the first time I've used software like this so I cannot compare but I don't see a need to use any other software for my purchasing needs

Pros

I don't have to shop around to find the best available prices on items. Plus it streamlines the ordering process for frequently purchased items.

Cons

Sometimes when items are ordered together but ship separately the order will show as complete and there isn't any way to track the individual shipments.

EC

Elaine C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Review as of now.

There is more accountability form users for their orders. That's a plus.

Pros

My vote is still out. easiest part is ordering thru google chrome.

Cons

linking of vendors has been slowsubstitutions are not the best product and are slow to get and may not be the right replacementorders in general take too long to process.

CC

Chelsea C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Super intuitive system. Excellent customer support

Positive! I use Negotiatus weekly and feel I am able to find everything I need for the office in one place.

Pros

I like how easy it is to find the product I am looking for. The delivery tracking is also extremely helpful so I can have a better idea as to when my supplies will arrive.

Cons

Sometimes I am sent the wrong product, but customer support always send a replacement in a very timely manner.

Maxwell B.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Negotiatus is our one-stop shop for ordering!

Place orders for any supplies, products or any needs from one place, view spending trends across the company, track the trends across locations, and save money on substituting the same product at lower prices!

Pros

I like how this software is so easily integrated with any and all ordering systems both online or over email. The support team is amazing and helps us ensure our orders are placed and delivered in a timely fashion. They save us money by finding the same product for cheaper online, and place orders for supplies and products that we don't want to be substituted anyway. Great versatility and flexibility with this site.

Cons

My only wish is that the administrator of our company on this site could have more abilities to edit and create functions within our platform. Right now, I have to email our support team to do certain things that I can take care of myself. However, the support team does a great job of helping out.

JW

Josh W.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Negotiatus - Procurement simplified.

We've really saved time using the platform and our purchasing and procurement has been streamlined.

Pros

Negotiatus has really helped us spend less time sifting through dozens of vendors to procure products that we need daily to run our business.

Cons

At times the experience can be intimidating for new users, but it's easily overcome.

PS

Patrick S.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple, Efficient, Effective

Overall we've been very satisfied with Negotiatus. The ease of use and responsive customer service have made our experience very positive.

Pros

With over 100 locations our company was looking for a platform to consolidate and simplify the ordering of products we need. Negoatiatus has centralized all of our vendors into one easy order product catalog.

Cons

Thus far we haven't been on the platform long enough to validate the ROI, but our forecasts look favorable.

Maria B.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great Ordering Source!

It's very user friendly and easy to navigate upon first using it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to find exactly what I am looking for!

Cons

Nothing. I enjoy everything Order has to offer.

SY

Stephanie Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Pleased customer for over 2 years!

It's been great over the last couple of years because I can set budgets or my locations and see what they are ordering before I allow the order to be approved.

Pros

For the products we order regularly it is nice to know that they will price compare and get us the best value for our money.

Cons

Sometimes the substitutions are not good ones or quantity too high.

CF

Chris F.

Farming, 501-1,000 employees

Stress Free

Pros

The centralization - I only have to go to one place

Cons

Replacements aren’t always the product I’m looking for

TH

Tyler H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Negotiatus Review

I love it!

Pros

I love it because it is easy to navigate. It is easy to teach new team members to use as well

Cons

I dont really have anything negative to say about the product

CE

Caitlin E.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

Gets the job done

Pros

This is the only software I have used while with this company, but overall it works smoothly and lets me get the job done.

Cons

It's nothing fancy, but it really is a tool and doesn't need to be anything special

JS

Jesenia S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

GREAT ! Makes inventory easy !

Very easy to navigate. Some improvements would help make the experience better.

Pros

Accessible to place an order inventory. great customer service.

Cons

Limited selections of items. Lack of visible pictures of the items. Order delivery is not as accurate as it could be.