Procurify Reviews

Pros

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day.

LC

Lori C.

I love that you have the ability to order items from the "catalog" of previously ordered/entered items and that you can track the progress of your order.

JC

Jessica C.

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great.

JL

Jeremiah L.

Cons

It made me a bit nervous that the recipient may not receive the email even though I followed up and they had. This was when we were still getting used to the software and I have not tried it since.

MB

Miranda B.

I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.

LH

Leane H.

Difficult to understand where to find previous p.o. "my history" or such filter would be beneficial.

dm

don m.

Very happy with Procurify

Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.

Pros

Very user friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way that when PO's printed, each item showed the account code that it was tied to. Would help our accounting people who how to expense everything without them having to log into the system. They would see it on the paper.

Too easy to use, believe me!

Pros

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Cons

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Great value for paperless finances

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Pros

Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Cons

The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

Director Of Purchasing

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

Executive Assistant's view on software Procurify

Very efficient and easy to use. I do not have any problem with using it.

Pros

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits

Cons

I have not encountered any cons on this software

Solid Software well thought out

Customer driven and user friendly.

Pros

Very Intuitive not much training for new users

Cons

Budget data doesn't show up for the users ... only the approvers

Procurify has made life easy

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Pros

Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Cons

The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Pros

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

Cons

For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!

Great platform for maintaining purchase request and to Procure the request.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent and the ease of integration setup helped us to generate the invoice with ease. The most impactful feature for our org after switching the application was for the user to request the orders and also for the approvers to approve the order by reviewing the quotes attached to it. The integration process with NetSuite is very smooth to go, and we even don't require much of our efforts to monitor the issues.

Cons

Reporting is lacking, It would be great if we will get more of the customization option to generate the report.

oOhmedia Josh Day

Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system. Cloud based so no applications

Pros

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Cons

Needs work on budget tracking

Strong software supported by a strong team

To this point, my experience has been excellent. Procurify's team is on point when I have any issues or questions. Furthermore, they've even had their development team incorporate changes to their software on suggestions coming from myself and my team.

Pros

Mobility, simple layouts, and ease of use.

Cons

Purchasing in the modern age!

Great!

Pros

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Cons

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier.

Pros

The ease of use, tracking & adding users

Cons

I'd like the travel expenses section to be easier to use.

Such a time saver!

Very smooth implementation and extremely easy to use. Moved us from chasing paper to completely online approval routing. Keeps employees from choosing budget codes that aren't budgeted by only listing what is available.

Pros

Ease of use Approval routing Budget checking Mobile app

Cons

Loading of monthly budgets year 2 pretty cumbersome

Dale's Review

Very good.

Pros

Easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

Cons

When receipting goods purchased over multiple pages whenever a purchased item is receipted the list goes back to the first page so have to scroll all the way through again.

Procurify was exactly what we needed

Pros

Procurify provided the best option for our organization. Great service and professionalism from the first demonstration through setup, training, support, changes and billing.

Cons

Paying for it. Wouldn't it be great if good things were free? The price structure at the approver level seems fair. We have many requestors and given the unique structure of our managers and supervisors, so that we can get our resources quickly and efficiently. This means that we need many people to have this function which adds to the per user software costs.

Procurify Review

Incorporating Procurify has been extremely valuable for our purchasing department.

Pros

Procurify is a great platform for purchasing and procurement. The Dashboard is a convenient interface for tracking order requests and approvals, and comments allow communication and feedback between users. Adding existing items from a searchable list is also very convenient.

Cons

A proper workflow needs to be established or else it can be confusing.

SAR Academy review

It's been really good so far. I find the menus on the left a little confusing. There are many choices.

Pros

Cloud based. UX design is good. Quick to put things in. I often can't find past expense and invoices.

Cons

Too many menus.

Procurify Pros and Cons

I really like the short clear videos and I like sending them to my parents as new users. I am still learning the system and the shortcuts, but I think the comment bubble is confusing on not knowing if it has been read by the appropriate person and whether or not activity was taken.

Pros

I like the layout of the Dashboard and the color green. I like everything spread apart on the Dashboard. I like seeing the graph of how much money each family has. I like the Activity Log.

Cons

I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.

Fairy easy Product to use

Pros

I use this product everyday and I appreciate how easy it is to use!

Cons

The interface of this product could have more useful tabs on the main home screen.

Used Procurify for over a year now and once i understood how it all worked I feel very comfortable.

less admin and excel work. its quite easy as long as someone remembers to put on email notifications.

Pros

Like is the edit ability esp when dealing with taxes that vendors forget and project names i forget.

Cons

Hi Antony, we're all for less excel work! Thank you for the review. We'd love to reach out and learn more about how long it took you to feel comfortable in Procurify. We'd love to make it easier for everyone that uses the system.

Procurify is the ideal answer to SMEs in tracking, controlling and break down their spending

There are no late procurement and everything required by the company is procured and delivered on time

Pros

They offer training to their customers online. The support is also available live online The software is thus easy to use and install

Cons

Based on our needs the software is convenient to our purposes and probably we will experience the cons later in our usage

Amazing tool for high-growth environments

Very simply, Procurify filled a unique niche that I could not find others to fill. As our firm is currently experiencing hyper-growth, we're trying to build a solid foundation of good business practices on which to grow -- with procurement and purchase orders being an operational cornerstone of that. As a firm, we've taken a firm stance on lean technology infrastructure. Procurify was a clear choice...

Cons

Good product, just not what we needed

Pros

Great features for Purchase Orders, tracking and internal comments. Pretty slick interface and great support all along the way.

Cons

In the end we ended up not using it for the simple fact it was not designed for what we needed. The product was great and was were almost able to do a work around for our needs. Our business ran more on internal Requisition forms, and didn't have any use for external Purchase orders. In the end Procurify had great tech support and gave us a full refund. Great company.

Use for PO Requests

Pros

Easy to use. You canuuse ttemplates to order multiple items in one shot

Cons

Adding some tutorials will be helpful for new users