Procurify Logo
Procurify

One easy-to-use platform for control over all business spend

visit website

Procurify Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.58/10

Reviews by rating

I love that you have the ability to order items from the "catalog" of previously ordered/entered items and that you can track the progress of your order.
It made me a bit nervous that the recipient may not receive the email even though I followed up and they had. This was when we were still getting used to the software and I have not tried it since.
I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.
Difficult to understand where to find previous p.o. "my history" or such filter would be beneficial.

BB

Brian B.

Production Manager

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

very good product, very good service

Transcript

Brian G.: Hello, my name is Brian. I'm a production manager, and I give Procurify four out of five stars....

EJ

Eric J.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Flexibility

Procurify is the second system that I have used, and I feel that it was an improvement for us to switch to this system. After our first year of use, I like that we were able to make some changes that helped our productivity. I hope that after this year, we will understand even better what can help us, and they will be able to make more changes.

Pros

The first year we switched to Procurify, it wasn't easy because it seemed so different from the system I was used to. But it did not take me long to get up to speed with Procurify. I have come to enjoy the layout and ease of having virtual information at my fingertips. We noticed some items that would be beneficial for us to have easier access, and Procurify was able to make the changing which made it more enjoyable to use their system.

Cons

I would like to see the student's balance be present at the end of each page. Sometimes, when working with families, I have to go back to where that posted information is to make sure the student has the funds in their account to do what is desired.

Hi Eric, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that your experience with our onboarding process was relatively simple. Thank you for your suggestion, I have forwarded it over to our product team for review. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

VB

VIckie B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

My Current Perspective of Procurify

I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

Pros

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

Cons

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

LS

Luke S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Nice interface, good product

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

JL

Jeremiah L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

POs and Pay Cards

Great experience overall. Definitely has made a positive impact on our business and employees.

Pros

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great. POs are easily created, sent out, and closed with the system that is provided. Similarly, when we are not using POs we are using Procurify Pay. Procurify Pay cards are simple to fund and easy to spend. Reconciliation is a breeze and it provides great controls for spending and department accountability. Over all, Procurify is a great system that has helped make our business run more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

At first there was no direct integration with QuickBooks Online, so everything had to be ran through a third-party application in order to move over and match data in the two systems. The current integration is better, but it is not a two way street and there still is a decent amount of manual work that has to be done with updating budgets, adding/removing account codes, and running reports.

SS

Steve S.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Getting organized with purchasing

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Pros

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

Cons

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

Keisha S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pros

What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Cons

I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Krista S.

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Pros

What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Cons

Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

LC

Lori C.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Purchasing System - Easy to use

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Pros

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Cons

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent procurement process app

Pros

I think the ease to do a purchase entry on Procurify is really one of the exceptional features of using Procurify and you have an excellent overview of your transactions and other key relevant information is especially handy.

Cons

I think if Procurify could include like an back edit feature, that would be great. Right now if you key in something wrong, you might have to duplicate and adjust according so it's a bit tedious.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and product review. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Procurify's purchase order features. Our focus is to help make spend management easier for our clients, and we would love to help simplify your process. Please email marketing@procurify.com with your organization's name and we'll connect you with the right Procurify team member. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Procurify Team

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great value for paperless finances

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Pros

Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Cons

The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

BG

Brian G.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

very good product, very good service

generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Pros

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

Cons

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

RC

Rob C.

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Cons

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

EU

Emmanuel U.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

My Procurify Experience

Excellent

Pros

I can use it any time and anywhere provided there is internet.

Cons

I am not able to integrate it to other software.

Hi Emmanuel! Thank you for leaving us such a great review! Our focus is to help make spend management easier for our clients, and we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our mobile features. Procurify can integrate with a wide range of accounting and ERP systems. Check out this page to see what integrations are available: https://www.procurify.com/product-integrations. You can also email marketing@procurify.com with your organization's name and we'll connect you with the right Procurify team member to help you. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your spend management process. The Procurify Team

BW

Ben W.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Daily Use Review

Great - I use this program literally several hours a day. It is my bible.

Pros

Very easy to use, cannot complain about the easy navigation through all of the pages. Tech support is always willing to help if needed

Cons

There are several bugs that I have never been able to fix, even with the help of the tech team.

AA

Adem A.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and approve orders using mobile app

Overall is good. Our company is one of the first companies using Procurify. And we witnessed the improvements over the years. Keep it up.

Pros

It has the phone app, you can approve and view the details from phone easily.

Cons

I think the software is good for my usage. Maybe admin users can have more feedback.

GW

Gina W.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Procurify Rocks!

Pros

I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

Cons

I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

AF

Ann F.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Great Tool

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Kellie S.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Great procurement software

Simple, easy.

Pros

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Cons

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.

HS

Heather S.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Would be great if there was more flexibility for the user

I use this software to track all my business expenses and client materials expenses. I submit orders and run reports to get all financials for the projects.

Pros

I am able to order per customer and by project by adapting to Department and Account Code to my needs.

Cons

The Reports and exporting is not at all user friendly and is hard to get data from. The user should be able to plug exactly the data they need and receive the report. Right now you can only run reports that cannot be manipulated but the user.

RC

Robert C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

WP Review Procurify

I have been the project manager for the Procurify roll out. It has been a up and down process but Carol has ensured that we have been able to address any concerns that have come up through the process.

Pros

I love the ability to easily track and audit any expense or procurement that occurred within the organization in one place.

Cons

There are some missing printing controllers that are needed in the software. This would allow us to print needed information for auditors.

bs

brad s.

11-50 employees

Director Of Purchasing

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

CW

Christopher W.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Procurify has made life easy

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Pros

Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Cons

The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

VS

Vaibhav S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great platform for maintaining purchase request and to Procure the request.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent and the ease of integration setup helped us to generate the invoice with ease. The most impactful feature for our org after switching the application was for the user to request the orders and also for the approvers to approve the order by reviewing the quotes attached to it. The integration process with NetSuite is very smooth to go, and we even don't require much of our efforts to monitor the issues.

Cons

Reporting is lacking, It would be great if we will get more of the customization option to generate the report.

MM

Matt M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Procurify at ZirMed

I am the administrator and primary contact for our Procurify build and have had a great experience with their service and support team. The product, while somewhat limited, is also a tremendous value at its price.

Pros

Ease of use; cloud-based; very affordable; excellent customer service.

Cons

Lacks certain functions/features; does not contain a very robust reporting feature.

JH

Jeremy H.

Research, 51-200 employees

Purchasing in the modern age!

Great!

Pros

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Cons

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.