Procurify Reviews

Procurify

Get more from your organization's spending.

4.47/5 (85 reviews)

Pros
  • Very easy to use and great forvtracking vendors and orders. It's great that they have free trial so I can check it in advance.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.Lucas I.Read the full review
  • See how your employees like the software. If they enjoy it, then you have something that is lacking with every other system out there: a good user experience.Adrian S.Read the full review
Cons
  • Clunky layout that is very hard to go back and make changes to a order request. Generally i just DENY the request and the employee has the start over.James B.Read the full review
  • It made me a bit nervous that the recipient may not receive the email even though I followed up and they had. This was when we were still getting used to the software and I have not tried it since.Miranda B.Read the full review
  • The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out.Ryan T.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ryan Thatcher

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pros
The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Cons
The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

Response from Procurify

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jason Johnson

Excellent Purchasing Software!

Reviewed 2020-02-04

Pros
As a growing hardware company, the volume and complexity of our purchasing increased very quickly. Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup an appropriate purchasing approval process and faciliate clear communication between the engineering and purchasing teams. Their integration with our accounting system (Xero), also made the accounting for our purchases much simpler. Simple features like pasting URL links to fill in product information, integrations to PunchOut and customizations we could make for our business allowed the software to meet our unique business meets and significantly improve our efficiency.

Cons
Our only suggestions to the Procurify team would be to continue to increase integrations with other software and extend the ability of companies to customize fields on the purchase order.

Luke Stephenson

Nice interface, good product

Reviewed 2016-07-27

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Pros
Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Cons
Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Joe Garrow

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

Reviewed 2020-01-02

Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

Pros
1. Cloud-based 2. Manages by function/department 3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs 4. provides real-time update of spend to budget 5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

Cons
1. not integrated with QuickBooks 2. search is not across all functions 3. setup was harder than it had to be 4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Lori Craig

Purchasing System - Easy to use

Reviewed 2019-11-27

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

Pros
The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

Cons
I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Lucas Iak

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Approval structure; Friendly interface; Easy to configure;

Pros

Cons
I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Response from Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Peter Costa

Great Software

Reviewed 2020-02-18

Pros
Procurify allowed us to organize and track all purchases, setup purchasing approval process. Help us keep track of all the expenses and purchases. This software allowed us to get away from the paper approval process.

Cons
Procurify worked great for us with no issues.

Gina Walker

Procurify Rocks!

Reviewed 2019-11-27

Pros
I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

Cons
I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

jose bompart

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

Pros
allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place. Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

Cons
It does not allow my users to track their orders and the filtering is not very good. But it is acceptable if what you want is a system to control the orders

Ella Diaz

Good functionalities!

Reviewed 2019-12-04

This helps the business in keeping track of all the expenses and purchases and also helps the business forecast next year's budget by looking back on purchases per month. Really helpful tool!

Pros
Very easy to use All functionalities are pretty much understandable - i didn't have to undergo an intensive training before using it I like the option that send me email for all the POs raised. Enables me to keep track of all my purchases It's good to see pending for approval option, easier to know who to chase All the options and functions are straightforward and very easy to navigate

Cons
Nothing really. All the options and functions are straightforward and very easy to navigate

Robert Lyons

Great Procurement Product

Reviewed 2016-08-08

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pros
* Cloud based, easy to access. * Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy. * Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders. * Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates. * Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account. * Granular level of permissions access.

Cons
* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes. * Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement. * Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Anonymous

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pros
Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Cons
I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Miranda Ball

Trayvax Review - MBall

Reviewed 2016-08-10

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

Pros
-Easy import/export of data -Catalog/Vendor list -PO history and pdf generator -Dashbord is quick and easy to read -We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out. -Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Cons
-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

Keisha Sindab

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Reviewed 2018-03-03

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pros
What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Cons
I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

Response from Procurify

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

Krista Scrivner

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Pros
What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Cons
Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

Response from Procurify

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

Cardy Roeleveld

user friendly, great customer service.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

It is easier to keep track of all our orders

Pros
The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Cons
It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

Response from Procurify

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Michael Fiefer

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Pros
From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless. Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Cons
It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

Response from Procurify

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Rob Cook

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

Pros
It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Cons
There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Mikki Montgomery

Reliable Procurement

Reviewed 2016-08-12

As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Pros
The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Cons
I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Douglas Pereira

Excellent

Reviewed 2016-08-09

I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates. Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

Pros
It's intuitive and quick to learn.

Cons
It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ed Fineran

Selecting Procurify is one of the top business decisions I have made for my 23 year old company.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Streamlined item requests, Purchase Orders and QB integration.

Pros
Streamlining the request process, bill matching and getting invoices into QB. I can complete most approvals on my smart phone.

Response from Procurify

Thank you for the kind review Ed. We're happy Procurify has helped you and your team streamline your processes. We're looking forward to working together moving forward and continuing to bring you value.

Tanya Miller

Procurify makes my life easier

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

Pros
iOS app is spectacular

Cons
Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

Ann Fletcher

Great Tool

Reviewed 2016-07-28

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Lynn Gabriel

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

Reviewed 2016-08-23

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Pros
It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Cons
Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

Sortoria Miller

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

Pros
The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

Cons
I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

Response from Procurify

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.