Procurify Reviews

4.43/5 (76 reviews)

Robert Lyons

Great Procurement Product

Reviewed 2016-08-08

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.* Cloud based, easy to access. * Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy. * Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders. * Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates. * Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account. * Granular level of permissions access.

Anonymous

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

It streamlines the entire purchasing process.Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Ryan Thatcher

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Miranda Ball

Trayvax Review - MBall

Reviewed 2016-08-10

-We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity. -Easy import/export of data -Catalog/Vendor list -PO history and pdf generator -Dashbord is quick and easy to read -We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out. -Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Keisha Sindab

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Reviewed 2018-03-03

It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Krista Scrivner

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Cardy Roeleveld

user friendly, great customer service.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

It is easier to keep track of all our ordersThe guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Michael Fiefer

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless. Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Rob Cook

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Mikki Montgomery

Reliable Procurement

Reviewed 2016-08-12

As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs. The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Douglas Pereira

Excellent

Reviewed 2016-08-09

I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates. Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages. It's intuitive and quick to learn.

Lucas Iak

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Approval structure; Friendly interface; Easy to configure;I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Ed Fineran

Selecting Procurify is one of the top business decisions I have made for my 23 year old company.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Streamlined item requests, Purchase Orders and QB integration.Streamlining the request process, bill matching and getting invoices into QB. I can complete most approvals on my smart phone.

Tanya Miller

Procurify makes my life easier

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process iOS app is spectacular

jose bompart

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañíaallows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place. Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

Ann Fletcher

Great Tool

Reviewed 2016-07-28

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Lynn Gabriel

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

Reviewed 2016-08-23

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Sortoria Miller

Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

Mikki Montgomery

Good product for your start up company

Reviewed 2017-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Greg Cooper

Very happy with Procurify

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.Very user friendly

Ismerai Alvarado

Too easy to use, believe me!

Reviewed 2018-07-30

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Anonymous

Great value for paperless finances

Reviewed 2018-12-04

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payoutsProcurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

brad struck

Director Of Purchasing

Reviewed 2016-08-08

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

Christopher Woodward

Procurify has made life easy

Reviewed 2016-07-27

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Loreto Maristela

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Reviewed 2018-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

Josh Day

oOhmedia Josh Day

Reviewed 2016-08-12

Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system. Cloud based so no applicationsEasy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Brian Robertson

Strong software supported by a strong team

Reviewed 2016-08-12

To this point, my experience has been excellent. Procurify's team is on point when I have any issues or questions. Furthermore, they've even had their development team incorporate changes to their software on suggestions coming from myself and my team.Mobility, simple layouts, and ease of use.

Rene Fumich

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

Reviewed 2016-08-08

The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier. The ease of use, tracking & adding users

Andrea Short

Such a time saver!

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Very smooth implementation and extremely easy to use. Moved us from chasing paper to completely online approval routing. Keeps employees from choosing budget codes that aren't budgeted by only listing what is available. Ease of use Approval routing Budget checking Mobile app

Michael Slager

Procurify was exactly what we needed

Reviewed 2015-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Procurify provided the best option for our organization. Great service and professionalism from the first demonstration through setup, training, support, changes and billing.

Charles Leung

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Incorporating Procurify has been extremely valuable for our purchasing department.Procurify is a great platform for purchasing and procurement. The Dashboard is a convenient interface for tracking order requests and approvals, and comments allow communication and feedback between users. Adding existing items from a searchable list is also very convenient.

Andrew Sandler

SAR Academy review

Reviewed 2016-08-15

It's been really good so far. I find the menus on the left a little confusing. There are many choices.Cloud based. UX design is good. Quick to put things in. I often can't find past expense and invoices.

Antony King

Used Procurify for over a year now and once i understood how it all worked I feel very comfortable.

Reviewed 2018-02-27

less admin and excel work. its quite easy as long as someone remembers to put on email notifications.Like is the edit ability esp when dealing with taxes that vendors forget and project names i forget.

Luke Stephenson

Nice interface, good product

Reviewed 2016-07-27

We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Dennis Maina

Procurify is the ideal answer to SMEs in tracking, controlling and break down their spending

Reviewed 2018-05-15

There are no late procurement and everything required by the company is procured and delivered on time They offer training to their customers online. The support is also available live online The software is thus easy to use and install

Gabriel Harris

Amazing tool for high-growth environments

Reviewed 2014-08-06

Very simply, Procurify filled a unique niche that I could not find others to fill. As our firm is currently experiencing hyper-growth, we're trying to build a solid foundation of good business practices on which to grow -- with procurement and purchase orders being an operational cornerstone of that. As a firm, we've taken a firm stance on lean technology infrastructure. Procurify was a clear choice for us given both the cloud/SAAS model, ease of setup and the fact that it provided a procurement workflow for us to test and build on. So far, it's worked amazingly. Access to customer support team is amazing. Standardized workflows are easy and intuitive. Easy to edit and customize forms Open to feedback and feature suggestions e-Catalog function is super convenient. There are parts of the system we don't use yet, and it's a little hard to work around those, but we're finding them more useful as we use it more and home in on the right process.

Erik Eisenman

Good product, just not what we needed

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Great features for Purchase Orders, tracking and internal comments. Pretty slick interface and great support all along the way.

James Betts

It works OK

Reviewed 2018-02-26

That I can review purchase requests from multiple employees and for multiple projects before my purchasing agent moves forward with the purchase.

Jason Furbert

Great platform for modern-day web-based procurement

Reviewed 2015-03-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Being a local, NJ-based, 501c3 organization, we were in need of an easy, streamline yet effective procurement. After quite a bit of searching, one tends to find tools which either are over-complicated or over-priced. Procurify and Procuritylite are both amazing platforms and perfect for our needs; easy to use, easy to implement, transparent and really help with the procurement process, particularly for a local grass-roots organization like our own. As the organization President, we particular appreciate the ability to easy manage expense items and the approval process. We are so impressed by the platform that we've recommended this to our parent organization. Well done.

Katrine Oliveira Silva

Practice

Reviewed 2018-02-27

The interface is functional, attractive and enjoyable. It's easy to find what you're looking for in the platform.

Lee Owens

great app for tracking procurement

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Streamlines the process of procurement Makes it easy to search for items by SKU Easy to link assets together such as invoices with purchase orders. Very customizable especially when it comes to approval: you can tailor the approvals to fit your exact needs.

alejandro uribe

property manager

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Is easy for me to make my orders in the sistem, and sending to the vendors whit pos.and take a moment only to do my gobsimple

Robert Carson

WP Review Procurify

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I have been the project manager for the Procurify roll out. It has been a up and down process but Carol has ensured that we have been able to address any concerns that have come up through the process.I love the ability to easily track and audit any expense or procurement that occurred within the organization in one place.

Heather Siller

Would be great if there was more flexibility for the user

Reviewed 2016-07-26

I use this software to track all my business expenses and client materials expenses. I submit orders and run reports to get all financials for the projects.I am able to order per customer and by project by adapting to Department and Account Code to my needs.

Wayne Chang

E-Requisition & Approval Software Implementation for TTICL Computers

Reviewed 2013-10-29

I was in charge of upgrading our systems to easily track the projects we were working on and send professional P.O. to our clients. My requirements were accessibility, stability, ease of use, and cutting down on software implementation costs. Not everyone needs full-fledged, bloated ERP software. Many small to medium enterprises like ours do not need to track volumes of inventory or process payroll. Online procurement services like Procurify create purchase orders, make invoices, provide collaboration tools and track expenses easily online or via a mobile device. After a short pilot period, we implemented their software which was straightforward and simple. It has made our purchase order creation easier and the managers happier to use their smartphones to track spending.

Jeff Carter

Improved the Purchase order bottleneck in our company

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Using Procurify has eased the bottleneck of waiting for a purchase order to go through our company mail system. Everything is now electronic.

Areane Quizon

Awesome Product Features!

Reviewed 2018-05-10
Review Source: Software Advice

It says on some reviews that this software is good compare to other supply chain management softwares and it never failed me and proved that it is a legit great software. Easy to use and very convenient.

Rachel Tavana

Reviewed 2016-07-26

Procurify is a great tool for our business. It streamlines the procurement process and allows us greater visibility into the purchasing function. Our receiving department is located across the country so the software helps with communication between the offices.Ease of use - very user friendly customer support - chat is always available

Nick Boariu

Really easy to setup and learn to use

Reviewed 2014-07-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We needed something simple to help organize our purchasing, and this was the best solution we found at an affordable price point. The best thing about this product and vendor is the ease of setup and use, as well as how they helped us throughout the entire process. It was much easier to complete than we imagined.

Matt Mowery

Procurify at ZirMed

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I am the administrator and primary contact for our Procurify build and have had a great experience with their service and support team. The product, while somewhat limited, is also a tremendous value at its price.Ease of use; cloud-based; very affordable; excellent customer service.

Joey Tse

One of the easiest program to use for purchase requests

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Compared to other purchasing programs I have used, it is by far the simplest and most useful.Very simple program for submitting and approving purchases. Help to keep track of which purchase has arrived.

Daniel O'Keeffe

It is a simple and user friendly software that improves the generation of a purchase order.

Reviewed 2017-05-05

Cost effective and reduces the waiting time from approval of Purchase order to time goods are received.It is a very efficient software tool in relation to time sensitive activities. It creates a creates a paperless trail from requesting a purchase order to receiving goods. The e-mail function of Procurify allows multiple vendors (Tier 1 etc) to be notified of the activities that are required and the associated Purchase order to complete such activities.

SYLVIE HUAULT

Review from Sylvie Huault Sourcing Manager at DXO Labs. Using procurify since almost 2 years,

Reviewed 2016-08-10

Good experience. Some functinalities are missing but improves revision after revision Would be easier with an interface with SAGE. Easy to use

Abigail Tulagan

Very helpful software!

Reviewed 2018-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Procurify really helped us to properly monitor and track all our expenses, requisitions and purchase orders.

Nigel Des Vignes

Short lived

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-05

It's potential it's great for stock taking and sending to other departments of your company that you may not have even recognized before.

Taylor Clark

Reviewed 2016-09-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Adds great visibility throughout the entire procure-to-pay process. Awesome interface.

Adrian Spurgeon

Beautiful looking software with great functionality

Reviewed 2014-02-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Their user interface is the most beautiful, easy to use solution compared to other procurement/purchasing systems. Customer service, implementation, training, and price provide the most value as they cost 10 times less but have a better overall product.

Jana Youngblood

Reviewed 2019-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I would definitely recommend this product. Once it is up and running it is a very useful tool.I love the versatility of the program. It has made one of my jobs much less complicated. I reconcile credit cards for the company and this has made it much more streamlined.

Andrew Darville

Cool Product!!!

Reviewed 2016-08-12

Procurify streamlines the purchasing process from outdated handwritten purchasing requisitions and transforms it into the digital age.The ability to know your status of a request at anytime.

Donna Waldrop

Very easy to navigate through the system

Reviewed 2018-02-26

It is simple to use and saves time in reviewing what is being requested for approval along with the costs associated with the order.

Joni Jara

It has been a love hate experience.

Reviewed 2018-02-26

More organized orders. I can order everything from one website rather than 5-6 websites. I can find items faster. I can look up SKU # or the name. I can delete something if I made an error without having to email someone and let them know to delete the order I just did.

Les Duffy

Simplified our purchasing process / Great support

Reviewed 2015-01-23

Our purchasing process was extremely long winded, but thanks to Procurify, things are so much easier and faster now. The interface is clean and fast, and whenever we have had any questions, their top-notch support team has been extremely quick to respond. I would recommend Procurify to anyone looking to simplify and streamline their purchasing process.

Great for tracking

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-05

Very easy to use and great forvtracking vendors and orders. It's great that they have free trial so I can check it in advance.

Chloe Taboada

Procurify does best in purchasing and controlling items in and out of the system.

Reviewed 2017-05-22

It is user-friendly, meaning users can adapt easily with the tools and functions used in the software.

Eddie Ong

Lucky Glass Enterprises Corporation

Reviewed 2013-10-11

Our company is involved with the wholesale, distribution and manufacturing of glassware. We typically don't rely on technology but Procurify has helped to manage company spending. We moved from having to write out all our orders in books to being able to move everything over to procurify. We can now rely on a computer to do the heavy lifting.

Bobbie Bratton

Loving this System!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

No complaints, easy to navigate once properly trained. I love this product and have no actual complaints. This systems helps me keep up with my spending so that I am always in compliance with my allotted budget.

Nick Boariu

Easy to setup and learn, best solution for price point

Reviewed 2014-07-04

We needed to get our purchasing organized and this fit our needs. Was very easy to setup and learn. Customer service was there throughout the process and so far it's been great for our needs.Super easy setup. Awesome customer service.

Haywood Lawrence

Excitement!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

Great application, save time, easy to learn and helped managed our customers expense and off-net charges. Also billing on spot/without missing due dates. Customers enjoys how you can compare charges that somehow comes up short.

Anthony Jung

Not user friendly

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I use this app because I need to but I wish it was a lot more user friendly Effective, does what it needs to do in order to file expenses and keep up on company spending

Amy Brown

Reviewed 2018-02-23

I have used to place orders through my coop several times this year and have found the site. I found it difficult to attach pages for order but I was able to put in order another way.

Dinora De Hoyos

Great service Overall!!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-21

Multiple orders at once.Software is very Easy to use, fast and convenient!

Debora Varela

Excellent experience really recommend it

Reviewed 2018-02-28

What I like most is that if I have any questions I can write to them in the chat box and they answer immediately.

Rob Myers

Top Notch Product and Company

Reviewed 2014-11-14

Very easy to use. Clean and simple. A cinch to add items to the product catalog, maintain budgeted spending by user or department and a user-friendly GUI for the typical requester too.

David Hirsch

Procurify Review from Germany

Reviewed 2016-09-27

Very easy to use - fits perfectly to our processes. Very nice people to deal with. Very quick in answering and helping

Bruce Nichols

Easy to manage expense process and approval process

Reviewed 2016-08-30
Review Source: Software Advice

software is easy to use and the vendor is quite customer oriented

Eileen Johnston

Struggle with it

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-05

Training manual might helpLike being able to use it from the app which makes it convenient - like the way it tells you the status of your expense