Procurify Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.55/10

Reviews by rating

I love that you have the ability to order items from the "catalog" of previously ordered/entered items and that you can track the progress of your order.
Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great.
The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day.
It made me a bit nervous that the recipient may not receive the email even though I followed up and they had. This was when we were still getting used to the software and I have not tried it since.
I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.
Difficult to understand where to find previous p.o. "my history" or such filter would be beneficial.

BB

Brian B.

Production Manager

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

very good product, very good service

Transcript

Brian G.: Hello, my name is Brian. I'm a production manager, and I give Procurify four out of five stars....

LG

Lynn G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Pros

It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Cons

Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

SM

Sortoria M.

Very easy to use.

Pros

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

Cons

I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Excellent procurement process app

Pros

I think the ease to do a purchase entry on Procurify is really one of the exceptional features of using Procurify and you have an excellent overview of your transactions and other key relevant information is especially handy.

Cons

I think if Procurify could include like an back edit feature, that would be great. Right now if you key in something wrong, you might have to duplicate and adjust according so it's a bit tedious.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and product review. We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Procurify's purchase order features. Our focus is to help make spend management easier for our clients, and we would love to help simplify your process. Please email marketing@procurify.com with your organization's name and we'll connect you with the right Procurify team member. We look forward to continuing to work with you. The Procurify Team

MM

Mikki M.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Good product for your start up company

Pros

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Cons

Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.

CH

Christa H.

Research, 11-50 employees

Christa Use of Procurify

Good. It is helpful

Pros

It is easy to use and it has an ordering memory which is nice

Cons

When it is under construction/maintenance and not available

Hi Christa, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use and helpful. The Procurify Team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

GC

Greg C.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Very happy with Procurify

Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.

Pros

Very user friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way that when PO's printed, each item showed the account code that it was tied to. Would help our accounting people who how to expense everything without them having to log into the system. They would see it on the paper.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Great value for paperless finances

It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Pros

Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Cons

The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

bs

brad s.

11-50 employees

Director Of Purchasing

This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

DK

Dolsie K.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Executive Assistant's view on software Procurify

Very efficient and easy to use. I do not have any problem with using it.

Pros

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits

Cons

I have not encountered any cons on this software

CW

Christopher W.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Procurify has made life easy

The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Pros

Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Cons

The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

LM

Loreto M.

Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Pros

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

Cons

For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!

PD

Prajwal D.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Ease to use

Pros

Easy to do taxes calculate and helps lot

Cons

Payment terms should be easy to amend as always

Hi Prajwal, thank you very much for sharing your positive Procurify experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped to simplify calculating taxes in your PO and Billing stage. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Procurify Team

PK

Paul K.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Solid Software well thought out

Customer driven and user friendly.

Pros

Very Intuitive not much training for new users

Cons

Budget data doesn't show up for the users ... only the approvers

JD

Josh D.

201-500 employees

oOhmedia Josh Day

Good customer service, easy to use platform. Quick for other users to learn the system. Cloud based so no applications

Pros

Easy to use. Lightweight. Mobile friendly

Cons

Needs work on budget tracking

VS

Vaibhav S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Great platform for maintaining purchase request and to Procure the request.

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent and the ease of integration setup helped us to generate the invoice with ease. The most impactful feature for our org after switching the application was for the user to request the orders and also for the approvers to approve the order by reviewing the quotes attached to it. The integration process with NetSuite is very smooth to go, and we even don't require much of our efforts to monitor the issues.

Cons

Reporting is lacking, It would be great if we will get more of the customization option to generate the report.

BR

Brian R.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Strong software supported by a strong team

To this point, my experience has been excellent. Procurify's team is on point when I have any issues or questions. Furthermore, they've even had their development team incorporate changes to their software on suggestions coming from myself and my team.

Pros

Mobility, simple layouts, and ease of use.

JH

Jeremy H.

Research, 51-200 employees

Purchasing in the modern age!

Great!

Pros

Works on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, web, etc). Eliminates paper and many annoying headaches from the purchasing process.

Cons

Mobile UI still needs some work. When receiving multiple items, the main list has to refresh every-time you go back and you lose your place.

RF

Rene F.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier.

Pros

The ease of use, tracking & adding users

Cons

I'd like the travel expenses section to be easier to use.

AS

Andrea S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Such a time saver!

Very smooth implementation and extremely easy to use. Moved us from chasing paper to completely online approval routing. Keeps employees from choosing budget codes that aren't budgeted by only listing what is available.

Pros

Ease of use Approval routing Budget checking Mobile app

Cons

Loading of monthly budgets year 2 pretty cumbersome

AK

Amanda K.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

My families love to use Procurify over other ordering systems

Pros

It has easy to find options needed for ordering and pulling reports. All of the information is at my fingertips.

Cons

Nothing, I think this program is great

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's great to hear that Procurify is helping you with your ordering and reporting processes. We're excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

DR

Dale R.

Paper & Forest Products, 51-200 employees

Dale's Review

Very good.

Pros

Easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

Cons

When receipting goods purchased over multiple pages whenever a purchased item is receipted the list goes back to the first page so have to scroll all the way through again.

MS

Michael S.

Oil & Energy,

Procurify was exactly what we needed

Pros

Procurify provided the best option for our organization. Great service and professionalism from the first demonstration through setup, training, support, changes and billing.

Cons

Paying for it. Wouldn't it be great if good things were free? The price structure at the approver level seems fair. We have many requestors and given the unique structure of our managers and supervisors, so that we can get our resources quickly and efficiently. This means that we need many people to have this function which adds to the per user software costs.

CL

Charles L.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Procurify Review

Incorporating Procurify has been extremely valuable for our purchasing department.

Pros

Procurify is a great platform for purchasing and procurement. The Dashboard is a convenient interface for tracking order requests and approvals, and comments allow communication and feedback between users. Adding existing items from a searchable list is also very convenient.

Cons

A proper workflow needs to be established or else it can be confusing.

AS

Andrew S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

SAR Academy review

It's been really good so far. I find the menus on the left a little confusing. There are many choices.

Pros

Cloud based. UX design is good. Quick to put things in. I often can't find past expense and invoices.

Cons

Too many menus.

LH

Leane H.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Procurify Pros and Cons

I really like the short clear videos and I like sending them to my parents as new users. I am still learning the system and the shortcuts, but I think the comment bubble is confusing on not knowing if it has been read by the appropriate person and whether or not activity was taken.

Pros

I like the layout of the Dashboard and the color green. I like everything spread apart on the Dashboard. I like seeing the graph of how much money each family has. I like the Activity Log.

Cons

I am annoyed daily that I cannot see orders placed by transferred students.