Ricochet Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.44/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Previously, we were writing out paper receipts, and the ease of having a register that is integrated with our consignor inventory has been amazing.

MH

Meagan H.

I love how easy it is to use, and all the tutorial videos available so I can spend less time training my staff. I love how available the developers are to help when I have a question or an issue.

HR

Heather R.

Our experience is fantastic and I love that they make themselves available to us any time.

mg

michelle g.

Currently, with it being the end of the year I wish I could delve deeper into analytics with the software. Another would be the POS interface with CC processor, figure that shit out already.

KG

Kevin G.

EF

Elizabeth F.

They started a chat with me almost instantly. The the complaint is the jewelry tags that they use.

LS

Shopify POS

SimpleConsign-logocaret

SimpleConsign

Compare both
How would you rate Ricochet?

Alexandria K.

Owner

Retail, 1-10 employees

Best software you'll use

Transcript

Alexandria: My name is, Alexandria. I own a women's consignment store and I give Ricochet, five out of...

Absolutely the best software for your business!

Thankful for this Software

Prior to Ricochet each vendor in the store had pages to which their inventory tags were stapled. Totals of all the tags at the end of the month were added by hand. Accuracy was always iffy and if we lost a tag that vendor wouldn't get credit for it. Now we are absolutely sure of the accuracy of vendor sales and payouts each month and vendors can see in real time as their items sell. It has been a win-win for everyone!

Pros

* Ease of Use * Intuitive * As a vendor, entering inventory data is easy and intuitive * As an admin, going in and correcting errors is fairly easy * As a bookkeeper, pulling the reports I need to reconcile accounts is very helpful

Cons

* Inability to pull a mass daily report summary - right now I can pull a daily summary for one day or I can pull a summary report that gives me totals for a period...but I cannot get a report that shows summary level data for each day in a period without pulling each report by day individually * The ability to fully customize reports to pull the specific data that I need

consignment

It is very easy to use if you want a basic software program to use

Pros

This software is very easy to use for consignment items which is why we chose it. Reporting for consignor is really good

Cons

Wish there was more reports available regarding inventory

Thanks for the review, John! Reports are definitely a point of feedback we are working carefully on this year. Stay tuned as we keep making updates.

We LOVE Richochet!

Pros

When we entered the consignment business my only "requirement" was that we use some type of software. I researched several different options and loved how Ricochet looked (app-like as opposed to processor-ish). Plus the customer service was so helpful. I talked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a lot early on and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . They've always been extremely helpful and accessible. I like that I haven't had to go through automation or operators to get answers. They've even been accessible on Saturdays when we had an emergency issue that needed to be resolved.

Cons

To be honest there aren't many cons I can think of. I wish I could add variants from the inventory page instead of having to go to the preferences. As of right now that's about all I can think of.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Hannah! Our team is always so happy to work with you when problems arise. We'll pass on the love to the rest of the team.

Ricochet Consignment Review - Best for saving time

Over all for inventory tracking and keeping multiple consigners inventory straight is the best for our business.

Pros

I love the fact that it has a backdoor to have the consignee's check their inventory and that it is so easy come tax time that I can click a report and it is as easy as that.

Cons

The biggest Con for us was the webstore shipping, it just didn't work for our business. We ship way to many small items.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Travis! Your shipping situation is particularly tricky! We may have some online shipping integrations coming up soon that might be able to help.

Software with ease

Great, customer service is prompt and polite.

Pros

This software is user friendly. Ease to learn. Love that you can use it on multiple computers at work and if I need to I can access it from anywhere.

Cons

I would like it to be more customization, such as being able to flag a consignor or have a consignor drop off screen that you could have notes about the drop off i.e. date time etc. More customize able reports Employee time clock

Thanks for the view and feedback, Melinda! Deeper reporting is definitely on our list of features this next development cycle.

Great software and support

Pros

The software is very easy to use and learn and offers almost enough features to be a full ERP system. My favorite feature is the vendor login. The customer support from the Ricochet team is top notch! They are frequently releasing new features with software updates, too.

Cons

This software is superb for managing inventory and vendors. I would like to see the ability to set quantity-based discounts for items and some more marketing features - such as coupons or special pricing - that can be integrated with the e-store sales and in-store sales.

Great software and great value

Our vendors love this software, it is easy for them to use. We switched from another company and do not regret the switch. Very good support dtsgg.

Pros

Consignor access, webstore, good reporting options

Cons

No debit option for type of payment in checkout No way of adding booth rental deductions

Thanks for the review, Jordie! Check out the "bulk credit adjustment" and individual consignor adjustment in consignor accounts. Sounds like that will solve your need for charging rent to vendors. We're super glad to have West Coast Resale on board with us!

This saves my wife and I time and allows more family time.

I do like being told what the software company is working on and what we as users can look forward to. This was a huge reason I convinced my wife to go for it with this company.

Pros

The face we can enter inventory from home or anywhere we are is amazing. This may open up many possibilities for our small business.

Cons

I hate change. This software is a little more advanced than my computer skill when you are talking about set up and I was hoping there were going to be more customization allowed for users.

Thanks for the 5-stars, Judd! Regularly communicating and informing our customers on what we are building and working on is a big goal of ours! Thanks so much for recognizing that!

Ricochet software...love love love

excellent

Pros

easy of use...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... ease of customer service...and how quickly they can help

Cons

renewal fees each year...but dont think that counts as "least like"

Your review... love love love! Thanks for the 5-stars, Kim. We'll pass on the praise to the customer support team.

The Most Amazing Customer Service

This is the first and only software I've used. I did tons of research before I purchased and I have not been disappointed. They have been extremely responsive to my questions and issues (100% of which have been my error).

Pros

The easy of communicating with the company when I run into a snag.

Cons

There are a few reports I with that I could generate that don't exist. Example "Average Monday Sales". I also with that there was a way to change the status on products from "expired" to "picked up" in mass. I haven't found a way to do that yet.

Thanks for the 5 stars, Kathryn! Bulk status updating is very high on our development list and schedule to get built out in Q1 of 2020. So keep an eye out for that!

Best software!

Pros

Perfect functionality for consignment and vendor base shops.

Cons

Would like to be able to delete things rather than just archive.

5-stars! Thanks, Nadine! If you want, you can permanently delete items after you archive them. It's just a two-step process so users don't accidentally delete something permanently.

Best Consignment Software

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service.

Cons

not being able to do intake and price in a list and remove items to donate or picked-up.

Thanks for the glowing review, Michelle! Good news! Bulk status updates are VERY HIGH on our development timeline right now and expected to be added in early 2020. We'll keep you updated!

We have loved the software and fu criminality. The Ricochet team are great to work for and very prompt in their responses.

Pros

The fact that the inventory is easy to use. Also ease and functionality of then POS

Cons

Not nearly enough customizable reports. Need quite a bit more options there

Thanks for the feedback, Brandon. One of the largest priorities over the next couple of development cycles is how to improve and overhaul the reporting system. Stay tuned!

Consignor software

Ricochet makes vendor based business sales easy. Customer service is excellent.

Pros

It's easy to assign sales to vendors and consignors, apply discounts, create reports. Vendors can see their sales instantly.

Cons

It doesn't permit tracking of rent, unless it is deducted from sales. Some reports are hard to follow. It only interfaces with one credit card service company.

Great for vendor or consigner businesses

Fast check out for customers. Easy to read tags. Great support staff and always available

Pros

Fast, easy to look up items, great month end reporting

Cons

Need consigned to be able to delete items

Thanks for the review, Kim! Straight 5-stars!

Does the job

We looked at several software options and Ricochet offered the best solution, tech support is outstanding and I like that they have continued to innovate the platform

Pros

Multi-Level Users Ability to offer vendors there own login Easy reporting East Payment reconsiliation

Cons

Some inventory adding functions are a little clunky

Thanks for the review, Steve! We will pass on the appreciation to our customer support staff!

Pros

It is very easy to use. Excited to start selling online through Ricochet.

Cons

Since the update, you aren't able to put in consigned inventory on the products screen. You have to go into the consignor's account and add inventory that solely belongs to that one consignor. It is inconvenient when we are putting in multiple inventory from multiple consignors.

Thanks for the 5-star review and feedback, Sean!

Awesome software system

The customer service is amazing

Pros

The price! It was a great value and a lot less money then other systems

Cons

Didn’t automatically take out cc fee for vendor accounts

Thanks, Rebecca! We're glad you see so much value in Ricochet!

Customer of several years

The new version hasn't really provided any new benefits, just headaches and frustration.

Pros

I DID like that we could do individual reports for our clients (both inventory and sales).

Cons

I HATE the new version. A LOT LESS user friendly and not as compatible with our estate sale business now. Looking for other options.

Thanks for the honest feedback, Gary. Sorry, you're having a rough time with the latest updates. We'll have to reach out and get more details so we can make sure you're having a better experience.

Ricochet is cool

Over all I like the staff and how they are willing to wok with you.

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the fact if I wanted to do consignment s I can with this Softwear.

Cons

The steps it take to do a sale. It should take Know more than three steps.

Thanks for the feedback, Jodi! We're always trying to make things more efficient. We will take a look at the POS screen and see if there are more ways we can streamline things.

We love Rico!

I’ve found Rico to be user friendly. The help pages and videos have been great.

Pros

Ease of use for logging and tracking sales

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative about this software

Party on, Trina! Thanks for the 5-stars!

Great Product

Pros

Ricochet is easy to use and makes every transaction a breeze.

Cons

Nothing I can think of it! The overall experience is simple and makes total sense.

Awesome! Thanks for the review, Jack!

Software

Overall, we love the flexibility and ease of use.

Pros

Being able to use this either at the register or on my phone when on the go.

Cons

Some discounts would come up incorrect and consigned discounts were always wrong.

Thanks, Mai! We'll have to reach out to see where the conflict is in your discounting system. Glad you're loving the mobility of the platform.

Simple, effective software

Pros

Vendor logins with ability to input inventory and monitor sales/payout ease of use cloud based - so not backups needed.

Cons

not a lot of customization available does not track tax on sales for vendor payouts

Thanks for the 5 stars and feedback, Laura! We're super happy to have The Artisan Boutique on board with us.

great service

Pros

Easy to learn and easy to use. Ricochet Consignment Software has helped Buy Goods For Less bring everything together in one system. When we have a question they are there to help. Great service

Cons

I wish the that the print was larger in the inventory list.

Thanks, Linda! We are so glad to have Buy Goods For Less on board with us.