SellerActive Reviews

4.37/5 (27 reviews)

Deb Beresford

Support Staff and Pricing MAKES this Product

Reviewed 2019-02-07

We have had a great first year experience with SA. We have an EXTREMELY convoluted and demanding system to deal with and worked with ChannelAdvisor first. Of course they are the RollsRoyce of this business space and their prices reflect that. After doing a major search and speaking with many people, we found several things that allowed us to switch over to SellerActive. First was pricing...extremely attractive and with their newest roll-out, even more so because they broke out the pricing so that you will only pay for the services that you need. Second...their services met our needs. We have need to make a very large amount of API calls to this type of service. They, and ChannelAdvisor, were the only ones who did not have limits on the calls that could be made within certain time frames. Third, when discussing the possibilities of working with them, their sales and onboarding personnel were extremely helpful. They are well educated about their product and how it interrelates with other products and marketplaces that you use. I NEVER felt sold on the product...I felt as if we were just in a conversation with people who wanted to understand our needs and see if they could help us. Lastly, though their product has some limitations, their online support staff has been a tremendous help in coming up with viable work-arounds for us to use. They are quick to answer and help us through any questions we had about their product and other integrations.The product support staff is incredible. The chat works most of the time which is very unusual for this type of company. Their pricing was SO reasonable that pretty much anyone can afford it

Andrea Sloma

Extremely valuable and functional.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Being able to sync up quantities and lead times across multiple marketplaces so that if an item sells on 1 marketplace it will deduct automatically from all marketplaces has been huge for our company. That feature has allowed us to significantly increase our sales over the last year. Another big pro for us is being able to bundle individual components to kits and sets.

Doug Schmude

Extremely impressed

Reviewed 2017-11-07

This program streamlined our inventory management needs. It has been amazing to see a company that's so dedicated to helping their customers. There have been so many features that we request that have been implemented not only custom to our account, but also into the base program. It's very responsive and very easy to use.The overall ease of use. The responsiveness of SellerActive to not just take suggestions, but to actually implement desired features. Very useful features

Staci Harris

User friendly at a great price

Reviewed 2017-08-31

It has increased our ability to list more items and keep our margins where we need them to be. User friendly interface with few hiccups. I love that SellerActive brings in all of the listings from each marketplace and doesn't require me to manually put each listing into their platform (which is how ChannelAdvisor worked). It's a great value for the money and the customer service is always prompt and eager to resolve any issues that we've had arise.

Anonymous

Good Platform with further opportunities

Reviewed 2018-05-14

The channel manager is amongst other good channel managers and can be utilised to provide all the important information required to be able to manage all hotel distribution.

Alex Pana

Selleractive outdoes other solutions in integration and price

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Speeds up our day to day with multi marketplace presenceWe like the number of integrations it allows, streamlining much of our day to day operation. Price rules are quick and easy to use. Constant updates help overall. It is reliable and scarecely has any down time or interuptions.

Jaime Wynsen

SellerActive is Awesome!

Reviewed 2018-11-13

The repricing tool is great! We have items that need to be priced a certain way and the pricing tool allows us to create different pricing strategies to accommodate those requirements. Inventory syncing across all selling channels is a huge time saver. Communicating with support has been very easy as well.

Sabrina Penton

Wow! I can't believe how amazing this platform is! Everyone I've worked with is EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 2017-08-31

I don't have to spend that much time on each and every listing. I can do everything in bulk which is GREAT.The easiness of it. It's so much better than the platform we left and with the new resources soon to come out I can't wait for just how much better our experience will be.

Laure Swanson

As a non technical person the experience has been good! Staff are excellent to work with!

Reviewed 2017-09-06

syncing all my marketplaces. I like the reports. As the support staff guide me through it, it gets easier to use. Hard to say at this point, It has many options within the software that I have not used yet.

Evan Archuleta

Software is buggy and has caused multiple cancelations

Reviewed 2017-08-31

In the past, we used Seller Active as a repricing tool. As we have decreased selling other companies goods, we have transitioned into using Seller Active as a inventory management tool. Seller Active is supposed to keep our inventory levels at Amazon and eBay the same. Overall the application is easy to use and straightforward. The repricing tool did allow us to hold the buy box for longer and did increase sales.

jonathan quon

Makes selling in multiple marketplaces easy as 123

Reviewed 2017-09-06

ability to open in more marketplaces. Not much to say about what is not good with software. I can only say that where selleractive lacks, you guys already have a third party integration software that covers that. In the end, cost adds up.The software truly updates inventory in real time. Listing feature is really awesome, can't wait for the new features for other marketplaces. The software has really freed up alot of my time to do other aspects of growing the business.

Jim Starr

We used SellerActive and then temporarily canceled but noticed a huge difference in sales.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

Increased salesThe ability to use holders for selling on multiple sku's with different quantities. Channel Advisory makes you purchase another program for this and its hundreds of dollars a month more.

Luis Ramirez

Great Tool A bit pricy

Reviewed 2018-11-10

I was looking for an integrated solution for Repricing, Channel Management, and Key Marketplace Integration. Seller active value proposition is the closest for what I was looking for.Great repricing tool and the order management feature is great, easy to use and connect to the omnichannel accounts. The customer service is not outstanding but usually you have responses on a timily manner

Barbara Rusich

Pretty good so far. They respond well to issues and work to resolve and assist.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

inventory syncIt is Simple to get started and very good assistance to onboard with lots of opportunity for training.

Matthew Boyd

Love the people, great support. Takes some time to get the hang of things.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Management of inventory across platforms, and super customer service and tools.Great integration, great customer service, great training and help. Fast response. Lots of options and tools

Abby Bunker

SellerActive is a great tool for keeping track of inventory.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

Inventory management, the ability to sync SKUs & products from various marketplaces into one place, bundling.The ability to sync multiple accounts to this software makes things so much easier as far as inventory management goes. The ability to allocate quantities across multiple stores is extremely useful and helps prevent overselling.

Anonymous

Decent amount of options for the price

Reviewed 2018-04-03

I tried this software through a scheduled demo and needed help with repricing my products unilaterally over my e-commerce websites and platforms such as Amazon. I was pleased with automation and the order management this platform brought.

Carlos Perez

Very Attentive to any issues.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Repricing, inventory reports. Managing inventories throughout all the marketplaces.Ease of use. Every time i have a question i can talk to someone and they will help immediately. Every question i have they answer.

Joel Sappenfield

We primarily use it to automate price adjustments and it has done great for what we need it for.

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Saved me valuable time in monitoring and adjusting prices.We love the ability to set filters and download inventory into a simple to use format which allows us to modify massive amounts of listings in minutes.

george mendez

parts manager

Reviewed 2018-11-06

everything has been good and smoothvery easy and user friendly , doesnt take long to get comfertable

Shane Burnette

SellerActive Review

Reviewed 2015-12-24

SellerActive has been a huge help for us with our inventory management. We spent 6 months reviewing different companies before deciding on SellerActive. They work great with our marketplaces and have the best pricing in the industry. Ian Leslie is our account manager and has been very helpful in not only getting us up and running but also any questions or issues we have after the implementation stage. We look forward to working with Ian and SellerActive as we continue to grow.

Rob Caballero

Best inventory management SaaS on the market today

Reviewed 2016-02-18

Dealt with other re-pricing, order, and inventory management software options for my medium sized business. Product functionality is second to none. What really sets Selleractive apart is their 24/7-365 customer service support. They are always open to customizations specifically catering to my needs. Two thumbs up!

Michael Migas

Simple, Easy, Affordable, and Effective

Reviewed 2016-01-08

I went through several other Inventory and listing management companies until i got to SellerActive. They were always either too expensive or too complicated. SellerActive is by far the most affordable solution and is easy to use. Their customer service is excellent as well.

Albert Johnson

Seller Active has helped me boost sales and access additional markets.

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Increase in sales. I can set prices to auto update and hold my needed margins. It allows me to set fixed prices for items that have no competition, or beat competiters by a specific amount.

Scott Levin

Great product and great people that stand behind it!

Reviewed 2016-02-13

Please know how much Kimberly has provided her services to our company since we signed up for your service. I truly believe she's an asset for now and for the future and could go on and on with all of the things she's done above and beyond the call of duty.