Zoho Sign Reviews

Jaideep T.

CS

Claire S.

Cons

It has some Zoho branding I would bloke to hide.

FA

Francisco Alejandro S.

I don't like that you can't have somone sign an electronic document in front of you, I'm waiting for this feature to be released before I will be able to implement this into our process.

Scott F.

4.5

Digital Signatures made easy with another great tool from Zoho

My overall experience with Zoho Sign has been great. I'm currently using it to get all my NDA, contracts and documents signed. Team is loving the ease of use, and so are the related parties to whom the documents are being sent. Very easy to track and navigate the process of getting documents digitally signed. Try out their free plan if you want to give them a spin.

Pros

Pandemic has forced us all to relook at how we need to sign our documents and contracts. While popular alternatives do exist, Zoho Sign was an amazingly easy webapp to setup and use for all my documents. The sites user interface is very clean, intuitive and easy to use. There are lots of options available for signing and placement of signature across documents. The workflow process provided for signing documents is very easy to setup and understand. The final report with all signatures and timestamps with IP addresses will make any auditor happy.

Cons

I did not have any difficulties in using Zoho Sign. The biggest challenge was transferring admin rights from one user to the other, which had to be done manually over email.

New approach service to digital signatures

In the set of our business processes for PM (Property Management System), we had to verify a very specific set of legal documents from our end users. We used available Zoho Sign APIs and integrate them into ours. PMS. It simplified a significant amount of cases in PMS.

Pros

It has so simple and useful interface, that intuitively helps users to finish the document signing. As there are numerous solutions for digital signature, most of these solutions are complex and complicated to signees, but this service sets it on a completely new level, making it even accessible through mobile apps. Moreover, very extensive APIs allow flawless integration in other systems.

Cons

When we are talking about trust, which is very important in the matter of signing the documents, especially in the cloud, branding is something that end-users care about the most. Zoho sign is not the most famous service of this type, and our customers usually were asking us additional questions about the services. Besides this, sometimes strange inconveniences, service does as it is meant to do very well.

Zoho Sign needs more features

I'm not getting any benefit from this software because it not robust enough for my needs, hopefully, they will be able to expand the features soon.

Pros

Does it's name, allows you to sign documents. I'm not a big fan of this, it needs more features before I will be able to use it.

Receive, Sign & Send Any Documents Digitally

Zoho Sign has both mobile and web app that makes it easier for me to receive documents for signing digitally from anywhere.

Pros

This app offers integration services with accessible cloud storage facility, Google Drive. Also, it has an inbuilt document viewer feature that allows a user to view all the documents before signing on them.

Cons

Signing documents directly from an email inbox is not possible for which a user has to manually download and upload documents from email to the Zoho Sign app.

Easy to Use and Implement, Professional Quality

The overall experience has been very positive. As mentioned, we were able to transition from Docusign to Zoho Sign quickly and easily. Our customers haven't had any trouble with it and overall it's made our requests for signatures smooth and efficient.

Pros

We had previously been using Docusign to send contracts and forms to customers. We recently integrated Zoho Sign and it's been a game changer. Everything you could possibly need to send forms for signature, tracking progress, storage and organization - it's all there. It was extremely user friendly, we were able to start using it intuitively right away, with no training. They do have ample training available with videos to help you utilize all the features.

Cons

I would to create folders in Templates. There is a search bar which is helpful but with a variety of documents that we send, folders would be helpful.

Easy for Me and My Clients

My clients' experience is important for me and my clients find Zoho Sign easy to use.

Pros

Zoho Sign makes it easy, fast, and secure for my clients and myself to set up and begin our coaching relationship. It integrates with other Zoho products, which is useful. The free level allowed me to start small and then scale up.

Cons

I do not have a con at this point. The team is continually improving this product and so the issue I had at one point was taken care of.

Easy to use with great functionality

Very user friendly and full of the features we wanted most in a signing software.

Pros

I love the ability to easily create templates that are intuitive and user friendly. This software has made it easy to quickly put together documents and customize the requirements.

Cons

I wish the fields that you enter in documents are more dynamic (able to shrink if the data entered is too long for the space). More branding ability would not hurt either.

LOVE ZOHO SIGN

I can quickly set up new templates that I'll use effortlessly over and over again. Sign, send and receive documents. Have all my templates and signed docs stored in one place.

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use (though I have the benefit of having worked with a similar software before, so transferring knowledge was easy). Does what it's supposed to in a stress-free way. Adds tons of value to my business. It's a part of the Zoho One Suite, which means I was already paying for it for other reasons, so in a manner of speaking it's free.

Cons

Not many cons, aside from the fact I found it so late. I was a Zoho One customer for 3 or 4 months before finding Zoho sign to replace the last (free) software I used to do the same thing. The last one was a major frustration. This one was easy.

Simple to Use

Pros

I like Zoho Sign because it is very simple to use. I also like the document trail (when it's been viewed, etc.). I can also create templates which is helpful.

Cons

I don't have the ability to send a link to the document in an email like I can with the other esign software I use.

I love Zoho Sign

Pros

The best thing about is it integrates perfectly into with ZOHO CRM. I set up the templates and now I can integrate everything with the click of a button.

Cons

I don't like that the audit trail isn't automatically emailed with the signed agreement. Other than that it's great

Zoho Sign for signing paperless documents

We are using Zoho Sign to sign and verify the documents online digitally.

Pros

Zoho Sign has very easy to understand user interface, and also the integration with Google Drive is also available. Securely signing and sending the documents is also pretty simple using Zoho Sign.

Cons

It is not possible to integrate this app with our email service provider and send the signed documents through email address.

Digital signatures

Pros

Use this software as an alternative to control the reception of some sensitive documents. I do not feel that it is so simple to use but it is possible. It achieves its goal of obtaining a digital signature from customers with whom there is some type of business / agreement.

Cons

I honestly think that it should be a complement of other Zoho programs and if they make it payment, that it is an acceptable charge and a little lower and additional that will be multi-users.

E-sign the easy way

Pros

Is super easy to use, it is smart and let you send your documents for signatures request without any problem.

Cons

It has some Zoho branding I would bloke to hide.

I love using Zoho Sign when signing contracts with my clients. It is simple to use.

Free to use tool that can help me save money on software and save time.

Pros

The simplicity is what I like the most about Zoho sign. Also, that it integrates with Zoho Writer so that if I create a document on Zoho writer, I can easily ask for signature right from within Zoho Writer (using Zoho Sign).

Cons

What I like the least is that I cannot store documents into Zoho sign such as templates that I can customize right from Zoho sign and send to my clients for signature.

Zoho esign is an online electronically signature tool

Its very useful tool our company uses Zoho people so its an additional benefit for us.

Pros

1. Its easy to use and quite affordable. 2. Integrated with other Zoho products and easy to track the status of documents. 3. Provide feature of reminders and expiry.

Cons

Its a very nice tool except for that free version only allow 5 document signature.

Great doc signature software

Pros

Zoho Sign is great because we already utilize the Zoho platform for some things and it's super easy to set up and use. The interface is clean and it gets the job done for us.

Cons

The free version only lets you do five docs a month, but the paid version is definitely worthwhile if you're planning on utilizing it more than that.

Easy to Use e-Signature Program

Pros

Zoho Sign makes it easy to upload documents and clearly label what information is needed and where. I like that I receive an email notification when a document is signed as well as a PDF attachment.

Cons

I have not had any issues utilizing Zoho Sign and it's electronic signature capturing and document management so far.