All categories

ExxpertApps

All-In-One Next Generation Enterprise Application in Cloud

ExxpertApps Reviews

Great Value/Easy to use

Pros

Ease of use at every level of the organization/Easy to set up/Great information which is accessed easily/ Game changer in a small organization. Great tool for remote, tele working organizations/Easy to adapt to organization needs

Cons

Special reports are not that easy to set up or obtain

Amcham Chile

Pros

AmCham Chile is pleased with our decision to implement ExxpertApps, which is a fully integrated application that gives us a 360° view of our customers and contacts. The platform is user-friendly and we were fully supported by the ExxpertApps team during the transition, therefore the implementation was efficient and on-time. Furthermore, the program has improved our internal coordination. As a Chamber of Commerce, it is essential that we know our members and their journeys. ExxpertApps has given us the tools to follow their experiences from the beginning to the end of our programs as well as their level of satisfaction, which enables us to meet this central objective.

Cons

we are happy, we don´t have problem or cons

Great value and easy to use!

Pros

All communications are personalised, the tool is very intuitive and easy to use, the team updates the tool very often with the feedback of the customers and the trends in the market, and the customer service is always available and ready to helps.

Cons

Filters: it would be great if we could filter by form responses Copy/paste of emails: right now you have to do it with HTML

Great software

This software is really value for money. I always get a great customer support and it is easy to use. It was a very good decision to buy this software.

Pros

Easy to use, very flexible

Cons

Billing functions but it more a sales tool!

One year of success

I'm so happy to have decided to use Exxpertapps for my Company. In our sector "Events" many software are available and so the process will be very long.

Pros

Human support. No anonymous contact centre. People help us in the training and after many many times.

Cons

Not at the moment! Follow to be so close with the client.

A very good software

It has been a great experience to work with ExxpertApps because it is really easy to use and they have an excellent technical support. It has helped us to organize our information and keep updated our project.

Pros

Very easy to use and excellent support

Cons

I didn't see any drawbacks for the momen

A perfect tool in managing your business

Highly recommend it for any kind of business

Pros

Has anything needed to control sales, manage projects, monitor company contacts, centralized communications and also develop email campaigns.

Cons

So far I do not find deficiencies in the software

Customer experience - Delegation of the German Economy in Serbia

After the development phase, the system works very well. Continuous improvements a great attribute.

Pros

Ease of use Customer support great Intuitive layout Reliable functioning

Cons

More than a CRM solution for any organization

I have been using ExxpertApps for over 4 years with great results. The system is more than a CRM and offers exceedingly valuable modules for any business seeking to increase productiveness and sales, manage projects, keep contacts up to date and centralize communications. So far I have implemented the system within 3 different organizations, including chambers of commerce and a company from the printing industry. Continuous software improvements, combined with an excellent customer support make this a cost-effective solution, which I definitely recommend.

ExxpertApps review

I am using Exxpertapps for my business for over 3 years now. I am very satisfied with the App, it gets the job done. If you need an App for Costumer Management, Billing, Project Management, Newsletters and simply company intern and extern Communication ExxpertApps offers a graete deal of features that allow you to do your business more efficient and economicall.

Pros

- Everything you need for business in one place. - Greate Support!

Modern Online Marketing Tool

I like ExxpertApps because it has resolved my problems relateted to mass mailings and online registration. Finally I have all my contact data and history in one place and easy to use.