SpiraPlan Reviews

3.82/5 (11 reviews)

Brian Kratsch

Great product for managing your software development projects at a reasonable price

Reviewed 2017-07-27

A full ALM for our company to support a major multi year ERP implementation. Minimal setup and training was required and the tool has proved reliable for us.When evaluating solutions for an Application Lifecycle Management tool it became clear to me that the choice would be SpiraTeam (including SpiraPlan). For the price to feature ratio, it could do everything and more than we would need. With the ability to just add additionally licenses as our team grew it provided the flexibility we needed. The support team at Inflectra is also top notch. Any time I had a question/issue, they were there to help in a quick and friendly manner.

Charles Hsiao

The tech support was very responsive to help me to set the environment. So impressed.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Effective work processIt is a worry free software for software development projects for me. Packed features allow the team to grow.

Jim Reardan

Very satisfied with SpiraTeam's requirements management features and functions.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

I can easily manage software requirements for any size software development project.The value for the money. I primarily use SpiraTeam for requirements management. From that perspective alone, SpiraTeam's functionality is as good or better than IBM/Rational, HP, or ReqTool. To have all the other functionality (test management, task management, Kanban, reporting, etc.) include in the package is a true value-add.

bernardo buelga

We've used SpiraTeam in my company for over 5 years and it is great tool for Test Management.

Reviewed 2017-08-01

I'd like to have versioning for requirements and others, Faster UI and Navigation. Dashboards with all the needed reports and graphs

Stephanie Beach

Quick review of Spira-Test

Reviewed 2011-10-20

Well let's face it. You don't charge a lot of money. However, for an extra grand + change I can get MS Test Manager. Both yours and that product are under evaluation. I think you have the start of a good program. I'll keep evaluating and if the check comes in the mail: you win.I like the ability to connect the requirements to bugs to tests. It's reasonably priced. Your support team is very responsive The logo if pretty good too

Faisal Humayun

Good ALM for startups

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-07-31

It was a great option at a time the company hadn't selected a requirements management agile tool. Ever since we moved to JIRA, it was best to move to the much simpler, speedier, easy to integrate, TestRail tool.A much improved interface UI for testing and positively best option for requirements management in a testing tool

Alan Bissett

Great product - especially good for remote project management

Reviewed 2014-03-10

I have used SpiraPlan for several years to help manage projects. It is a very stable and reliable piece of software. I find it great for managing tasks for staff working remote from the office. It took a bit of getting used to at first as there are several ways of setting up projects. However once you get the hang of it and find the way it works for you it is great. I really like the import / export functions to Microsoft Excel and MS Project - very useful. Also the ability to set up you own custom fields gives it a lot of flexibility. I have used several other software products over the years so have used both good and not so good ones, and I would thoroughly recommend SpiraPlan.

Jan Svoboda

Reviewed 2017-07-28

OvervieeDashboard is so simple and complex. Reports export is usefull and usable. We are happy to use this sw.

Sriramasundararajan Rajagopalan

Great overall.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

One stop experience for the entire ALM. Like the one stop at a software for entire application lifecycle. The licensing fee model was also good.

Bhawna Dudeja