WorkInSync Logo

WorkInSync

One App for all your hybrid workplace needs

WorkInSync Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.22/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

A team with a very remarkable professional conscience who is committed to always give the best of themselves.

TR

Thierry R.

Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have. I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences.

Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on.

PC

Poorna C.

When difficult to use when mobile network is weak.

SS

Sudhir S.

The problem is that We can't book the rooms using Mobile app we have to go the Site and then Book the room.

SM

Sachin M.

As of now there has not been any specific feature which I can say is bad, all I can say is to keep making new improvements.

Rk

Condeco Desk Booking Software

Condeco Visitor Management-logocaret
listing-logo

Condeco Visitor Management

How would you rate WorkInSync?

Desk booking made super easy!

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Pros

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Cons

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

Easy to mark my attendance

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Pros

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Cons

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

Pros

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

Cons

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

Workplace product with the best value

It establishes a communication strategy for the organization that addresses the immediate need.

Pros

The ease of use and the team's willingness to listen to challenges, work through issues with the customer, and keep improvements in mind for future implementations are exceptional qualities.

Cons

It has been a great experience so far. Didn't face any problems yet.

It's an excellent tool that's simple to use and is of great help!

The product has consistently demonstrated its performance and adapted to our changing needs for over a decade.

Pros

Meeting rooms can be booked in advance, and by having visibility, I was able to plan my meeting spaces efficiently.

Cons

It seems as though the updates have reduced the click-heavy nature of the technology. Thus, I have no dislikes at present.

Say hello to hybrid

Overall it has been an wonderful experience and I have really enjoyed using this app.

Pros

All the features of this product are very impactful and very helpful as they really help any user to increase their productivity.

Excellent flexi desking tool

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Pros

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me. Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Cons

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

User-friendly and extremely flexible app!

Any Facilities Manager who is looking to get more organized and efficient in their work-life should check out this company and solution.

Pros

You will enjoy working with it because it is flexible and without frustrations

Cons

It has been reliable for over months now and works great, so there's nothing to complain about

User-Friendly

Pros

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

My return to office became breezy

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

Pros

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

Cons

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

Easy for both users and admins

Pros

WorkinSync offers easy to use, customizable features. It is a robust app. I really love their consolidated dashboard view. The backend is also very easy to use. I can make changes very easily.

Cons

They should also include visitor management in the feature list.

Commute made seamless

Pros

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Cons

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To Office)

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Pros

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Cons

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

The contact tracing feature is amazing!

We implemented WorkInSync to ensure that we can return to the office safely. And the app does exactly that. It has many features that ensure workplace health and safety are maintained.

Pros

The concept of Digipass is great. It asks you basic health questions and asks you to upload your vaccine report. Only then does it provide the Digipass

Cons

I really like this app; now it doesn’t have multiple language feature.

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Pros

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

Cons

The seat booking experience can be faster.

Seating

Pros

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Cons

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

The app is very easy to use

Honestly, I think that this app is a very well-thought out product. It includes so many features like desk booking, meeting room management and scheduling. And yet, it is so easy to use. I am really impressed with WorkInSync.

Pros

Their desk booking feature is fantastic. I am really in awe of the find your colleague feature.

Cons

Nothing. I really do like this product. WorkInSync is the perfect software for our workplace.

WorkInSync...!! The Hybrid Workplace is here.

It's absolutely amazing on the WorkInSync team, That they were able to adapt to the situation and Build a new product, and launched within a year of pandemic Hit. which was really not their domain and now can find any other app in the market which has covered the number of use cases which #WorkInSync App has and that 2 for half of the price compared to others.

Pros

Team calendar, Work Planner, Vaccination Status, Seat Booking, Notification & Reports & Analytics

Cons

Have not crossed that path yet. Hopefully as they have a long term vision of this app awaiting for the new promised features to be released.

Fantastic user experience

Pros

It is super easy and convenient to book a desk and a meeting room.

Cons

App should provide an option to report issues about facilities

User Friendly Application

Very good customer experience

Pros

All the features are more impactful and useful

Cons

Features are very simple and easy to understand

Go for their space management software

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Pros

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

WorkInSync is a very Pleasant experience.

WorkNSync has overall been a very pleasant vendor to have and a very cooperative team to work with.

Pros

WorkInSync made it very easy for us to book our seats in office from the comforts of our home. It is a very user friendly platform.

Cons

It hangs sometimes, but other then that I have had no problem with them.

Workinsync Review

it's good

Pros

The process is simple. felt more confident while going to the office due to workinsync. the process is easy we need to book a slot every day. once the slot is confirmed we can go directly. once we reach the office we need to login in signup in workinsync. where it captures the photo and checks the temperature. once everything is fine we can log in.

Cons

As of now nothing much. process has been simple and easy

Very useful and convenient

good

Pros

No touch in-punch process.

Cons

Matching the scan is slightly cumbersome

The Space Management Software is all about convenience

Pros

As a group lead, I was worried that when my team comes back, it would be difficult to manage them. And then my colleague told me about WorkInSync. Oh my, this is the best app space management app I have used. From desks to meeting rooms, parking to employee schedules, it lets me manage everything.

Cons

I am extremely satisfied with the space management software and wouldn’t change a thing. Great job guys!