WorkInSync Reviews

Pros

A team with a very remarkable professional conscience who is committed to always give the best of themselves.

Thierry R.

Overall experience was great. It is a time saver and best in its class.

Ankit T.

Poorna C.

Cons

When difficult to use when mobile network is weak.

Sudhir S.

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day.

Sharat H.

One Stop Shop for working in Hybrid Work place setup.

Apurva K.

4.7

Excellent flexi desking tool

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Pros

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me. Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Cons

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Pros

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

My Experience

Pros

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Cons

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Happy to listen suppier

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pros

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Cons

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

ABInBev user's review

Overall a good experience. Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home. Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport. Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved. Notifications can be improved.

My Experience with WorkInsync

Pros

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Cons

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Review on WorkinSync

Pros

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Cons

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Workinsync in societe generale

Pros

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Cons

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

User friendly app

Very convenient to log in your attendance and helps collaborate better, viewing where my colleagues have booked their seat helps me in booking a seat nearby

Pros

It is easy to use and very intutive. I haven't faced any down time.

Cons

Notifications should be lesser, not sure if it is my organisations requirement, however I would like lesser notifications.

Best Hybrid Workplace App!

It is a great experience. I can now reserve my office desk, meeting room and parking spot using this single app.

Pros

Its easy to use interface and a single app providing all the features I need to access my office facilities like desk, meeting room etc.

Cons

They can add more features related to remote work

Amazing Experience

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Pros

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Cons

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

WorkInSync review

Pros

1. Good UX 2. Has multiple capabilities 3. Smart Tool

Cons

1. Bad UI 2. Not having legends properly defined

Workinsync- Review

Pros

Less contact user friendly

Cons

Time sync is not there for example if someone come at 9:15 It will not show 9:30 AM but will show 10 : AM (45 Min gone) Its a process where one has to use it phone and then use the video to verify Better than this could be once the user is verified it should be on the door as a screen which just lets you in as you are entering the first time in office the temp thermal can be kept on the top and need to be sync with the entry Once you have the face recognition and temperature then only you let the person go inside All this need to be processed within max 10 sec

Thank you Rohit for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

User-Friendly

Pros

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Commute made seamless

Pros

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Cons

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Pros

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

Cons

The seat booking experience can be faster.

Seating

Pros

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Cons

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

User Friendly Application

Very good customer experience

Pros

All the features are more impactful and useful

Cons

Features are very simple and easy to understand

WorkInSync is a very Pleasant experience.

WorkNSync has overall been a very pleasant vendor to have and a very cooperative team to work with.

Pros

WorkInSync made it very easy for us to book our seats in office from the comforts of our home. It is a very user friendly platform.

Cons

It hangs sometimes, but other then that I have had no problem with them.

Workinsync Review

it's good

Pros

The process is simple. felt more confident while going to the office due to workinsync. the process is easy we need to book a slot every day. once the slot is confirmed we can go directly. once we reach the office we need to login in signup in workinsync. where it captures the photo and checks the temperature. once everything is fine we can log in.

Cons

As of now nothing much. process has been simple and easy

Very useful and convenient

good

Pros

No touch in-punch process.

Cons

Matching the scan is slightly cumbersome

Amazing Team, ownership, innovation and Customer centricity

Pros

Both my transport and office access management is covered by a single app. So that is good

Cons

Nothing in particular, suggestions based on my previous bookings and notification in case i missed booking will be helpful

Seamless commute during pandemic

A useful application to block the slots for work during this pandemic to avoid an overcrowded workspace.

Pros

User experience is good when it comes to booking slots for the week. Can see a very systematic approach in the features that I have used thus far.

Cons

The application is a bit slower maybe that could be looked into.

SAFE AND PROMISING

Pros

I ENTER OFFICE WITHOUT HESITATION KNOWING THAT THE APP IS RECORDING EVERYONES TEMPRATURE. APP ALSO HAS THE FEATURE TO TAKE APPROVALS BEFORE ONE COMES TO OFFICE FROM THE ADMIN

Cons

NOTHING YET! THE APP SOLVES FOR THE PURPOSE CURRENTLY AND NOT SURE ABOUT ME DISLIKING ANYTHING YET!

WorkInSync rewiew.

Very useful in this covid-19 pandemic period.

Pros

Cons

An over-commitment means that sometimes deadlines are missed and there is a high risk of bad repercussions.