Zoho Sprints

Agile project management for software development teams

Zoho Sprints Reviews

Charles R.

Marco Javier G.

It's a good devtool, the interface is nice and the user experience is good.

Edwin R.

Adarsh N.

Compared to other project management softwares, the user interface design seemed little dull.

Sumiyabat A.

Difficult to create work items as there's no duplicate function.

Zoho Sprints is Manageable and Customizable

We decided to use Scrum methodology. Zoho Sprints was able to handle backlog and bug log the way we have been using it. It was available and it worked without a huge learning curve for a short deadline.

Pros

I like the customization of features, especially creating card templates and statuses. Custom templates comes in handy when we are importing from another platform like Trello and we want to use the same format. I also like the integration between other platforms including Zoho Projects for Gantt charts. I like that we can add a custom 'Status Type'. I used this feature to add a 'Review' status for code review. I also like the integration with Zoho Projects and Trello. I also liked how I can simply reorder users stories or work items, from sprints or backlog, into different Epics.

Cons

I found Epics to be a little confusing. I am curious as to why this is a premium feature. It appears there are many other features I would consider premium. Some of the dashboard items were hard to setup to be useful.

The Best Agile Project Management Solution ever built!

We have been using Zoho Projects and to our development model, this was a better choice. We switched to Sprints and We love it more than ever. This product has increased the entire team's productivity by a very large extent.

Pros

Amazingly user-friendly and fast. Very fast updates and new features. Ideal for startups who work from simplest software applications to most complex one's. Amazing customization options, beautifly laid out with neat UI. Quick support and perfect resolution to queries.

Cons

Nothing Specific but we are looking forward to get some friendly features like Cumulative timesheets across the project for a user. Its very annoying to calculate every user's individual project's timesheet to know a month's performance.

Zoho Sprints

gran herramienta

Pros

Fácil implementación e integración con otras herramientas de Zoho

Cons

asignacion de varios proyectos a usuario de forma masiva

Worst project management software I've ever used

Absolutely horrible. Doesn't integrate well with Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, or any of the Zoho projects. Horrendous UI. Buggy and glitchy. Run - don't walk - away from this part of Zoho. There are plenty of solid project management/agile management tools out there that offer great value - this would be dead last in ratings.

Pros

Zoho One generally has good breadth and value for money. Zoho Sprints should be removed from the Zoho platform. I suppose if you were running a team of yourself, and hated your time but love clicking your mouse and being frustrated, this might be a good choice.

Cons

Absolutely unusable. The integrations into the rest of Zoho One's products is barely there. The interface is not intuitive. Buttons are completely in the wrong place. If you asked a UX designer to create a piece of software with the maximum amount of clicks and that forces a user to really slow down and search for how to use the software, they would struggle to design Zoho Sprints.

Zoho Sprints Does a Great Job Managing Service Projects

We like the simplicity of the interface and the ease in how we can have staff get trained on the tool. If the tool gets in the way of the project, we get rid of it. So far, we're very happy in how easy it was for people to get involved in the tool.

Pros

One of the biggest problems we have is that we have software developers, writers, and graphic designers coming together to support a single project. We've found that Sprints uses an easy format so the tool doesn't become an impediment to managing projects that include multiple disciplines.

Cons

The free version doesn't work for us. We have finite resources and a growing pool of projects, so we use Epics to manage how resources are used across multiple projects and sprints. Not using Epics makes management much more difficult.

Great Product

We are making a company enhancement project as our first Sprints Aproach, and doing it with Sprints it's a great help

Pros

It complies with the Sprint Methodology, so it's easier to implement it to our firsts projects using it, it would be an excellent tool

Cons

As always, every great job, requires a lot of effort, but it's worth it

Intuitive software with good feature to price ratio

Pros

The main advantage - easy integrates with projects and zoho desks.

Cons

No option to manage more than one project in one scrum board

Best for Small & Agile Teams

Awesome!!

Pros

My requirement was a simple project tracking tool, and Zoho Sprints was the perfect fit. We are a small team, zoho sprint helped us track the task progress effectively, collaborate in the team and helped us increase our overall productivity.

Cons

Could not find anything. it was exactly as per my requirement.

New to Sprint, liking what Zoho has to offer so far

Very good. excited to use it moving forward.

Pros

Overall summery reports and high level Sprint management

Cons

Backlog could maybe use another screen to report on different types of tasks or other filters in one screen.

Great

Really good!

Pros

For sprint based projects, it’s about the simplest software but with robust reporting.

Cons

It would be great to see a timeline feature.

Make your life Agile with Zoho Sprints

Organization problems mostly. Benefits of simplicity, what I like the most. I solved the problem to have to think about project management software at a very good price.

Pros

I am like falling in love with this. I think it is amazing that Zoho brings this amazing platform to organize projects. For me, it was a great to find out about it, and then when I start using and understanding, just so easy to apply agile methodology to my work. The best is the simplicity of it. Easy to customize your projects. I love the apps for mobile, get things faster.

Cons

So far nothing. maybe there should be more ways to create templates, it has it, but it is kind of hidden. I do not like that the platform does not have a desktop app for Mac or PC, that would be awesome.

One of the best online agile management software

Pros

Creating work items and the ease of reviewing the status on the scrum board has been really useful. The dashboard gives me a summary of the progress of the work items for the sprint along with the productivity status of the team, which is great. the report of the item process time and the sprint process time has been useful.

Cons

I’ve tried changing the estimation type in my project configuration settings to custom settings instead of the default Fibonacci series. It allows me to enter only numeric values. In our team, we measure the size of the work item as T shirt sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL etc.

Jira is not the only tool startups should consider for Sprint management ...

Zoho Sprints has proved to be a great tool for us technical and product people. When we first picked the tool, mainly because we were using other tools in the Zoho Suite, we were not sure if we were making the right choice. But after 18+ months of using it, I feel my bet has paid off. It has all the features I need in a good sprint management tool and then some more.

Pros

Zoho Sprints is a very easy to use and intuitive sprint management tool. It was very easy to setup and customizeable in many ways. Reporting capabilities are good and the flexibility built into this online only app are great.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be too much active development on this product. Integration with self-hosted Gitlab was promised more than a year back, and there doesn't seem to be any progress on it. Meetings don't sync with Google Calendar, so its pointless even using that feature in the tool. But other than that, everything else is very good.

Transitioning off of Google Sheets

It has been much easier to see an overview of our tasks and defects, then it was on Google Sheets.

Pros

The ability to easily turn feed messages into a work item is amazing! Also the integration with Zoho Desk and many other apps is very valuable.

Cons

I loved the Zoho Learning beta version, and would have liked to use it, however it does not in any way integrate with Zoho Sprints. I feel that perhaps it should so development or marketing knowledge transfers can be pulled from within Sprints.

Zoho Sprints Trial experience

- We're a small company which requires some kind of SDLC tracking but nothing on a big level - We use AGILE methodology, which Zoho Sprints seems very good for it

Pros

the entire application is built from the ground up to care for AGILE methodology

Cons

Nothing at the moment. I think the Zendesk integration is weird to be from Zoho to Zendesk, and bidirectional with Zendesk as the driver

Zoho Projects-Sprints integration

Very limited experience; however, the team loved the Zoho Projects-Sprints integration.

Pros

The ability to use a hybrid approach by integrating the waterfall methodology and the more flexible Agile approach is the best of the latest updates to the Zoho Projects/Sprints.

Cons

As of now, we like everything in Zoho Sprints and Project.

Looking for a great project software...and found it

So far the product is really nice. It has several integrations and they're very easy to setup.

Pros

It was easy to use and easy to set up. We were us and running in less than 30 minutes.

Cons

Moving backlog items to the current sprint is a little confusing.

Sprint Analysis

It can improve Gitlab support: Move tasks between columns automatically, create a comment in the MRs informing the task url in Zoho Sprints, you can display Gitlab labels in Zoho. It can too improve Markdown support.

Pros

I liked the features: Sprint and Release Managements and too labels and columns customization.

Cons

I didn't like the low integration with Gitlab. Many features are missing that would make Zoho Sprints more automated. It also needs to natively support markdown.

Zoho Sprints Rocks

Zoho Sprints gives a a great way to centralize our user stories and tasks, and really made collaboration easy. We also love the visibility it provides to our project sponsors. We have a lot to learn about implementing agile project management, and this product really made it fun and effective.

Pros

The software is great looking, very easy to learn, and the team really liked it. We were able to get a project up-and-running quickly and it was easy to add new stories and tasks. Really liked the import feature as well - we were able to import our existing user stories so we dd not have to manually type them in again.

Cons

User management was a bit confusing. We were not really sure what each role was able to do - we figured it out by trial and error.

GREAT UI

Only using the trial but looks promising so far

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE MINIMAL CONFIGURATION - Scrum out of the box, don't have to configure anything to get started. EPIC UI is great - can view user stories in epic and see all the sprints they are assigned to, as well as overall completion of the epic.

Cons

Tagging Feature - Don't care about the counts or having to click to see the tags - just show the tags No Release Planning and Capacity Planing features Cannot prioritize user stories when viewing the Epic list No concept of teams, you assign users to a project or sprint No customized reporting

Zoho sprints is good choice

so far good

Pros

affordable, similar to jira better notifications

Cons

cost of various products no proper package , and account need to de activated individually if someone left

Cost effective solution for smaller teams

Pros

The reports and dashboard are awesome. Import from JIRA also really helped

Cons

The role profile options are too much in detail and time consuming to understand and choose.

A lot of features

Pros

We start using boards, but we need more time to explore all features. I think we will working with zoho during several years

Cons

There is some issues when you need to move cards in Sprint panels

Close to perfect

We have chosen this tool to support our agile process. This makes it for all our personnel very clear and visible on what is being worked on.

Pros

For us the integration with bitbucket was key, as well as the integration with a service desk (zoho desk). The speed of the cloud version is much faster than the Jira equivalent, which was also a factor for us.

Cons

Some of the expected features aren't implemented yet, which makes it seem very new to the market. Like, tagging a person in the description, when creating an item (currently on in comments possible). Google apps integration is somewhat working, but not all features, they are looking into it at the moment.

User Experience is more than slapping together hodge-podge of few screens!! Zoho Sprints FAILS!!!

TWO THUMBS DOWN!! Who is such an idiot that came up with a concept of a "Global View" concept - an Icon that you have to click simply to access your completed sprints/workitems - that too ungrouped dumped in front of you??? Honestly, Zoho - being such a large corporation, I put so much value into your brand when I picked your Sprints. Your CEO should read and try creating and managing one project himself/herself...

Pros

Positive First impression is the only positive note I can make on this software. During my free trial, I got carried away with pretty look of this application and charts/dashboards etc., and signed up for a year long Professional contract. BIG MISTAKE!

Cons

These developers are like a fresh kids out of some d-School, who have no clue that people need to be able to access their data efficiently at a later point after data was entered into this thing that leads it to ABYSS of no-where land! There are plenty of pretty looking charts that DO NOT ALLOW click-throughs for further details. AND Literally, there are no printable reports in the system - a chart is not a report! And exported Excel spreadsheet with hodge-podge of my data slapped together is not a report either, my friend! There is literally NO CONSISTENT WAY of creating/accessing your Sprints.

We’re really sorry to see that our product did not meet your expectations. This is certainly not a situation we want to see our customers in. Thank you for sharing what you went through in great detail. We read your feedback carefully and feel we can address them. Let us take them one by one. 1. Purpose of Global View All the info we show in the beginning is just a starting point. You can filter,...