Condo Control Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.11/10

Reviews by rating

It's great that we have a rep [sensitive content hidden. That helps us and any time we have to be sent to the support team they are great at getting back to us.
My journey was great with using this software. All over thanks to team for giving us such a good training.
Really happy with the responsiveness of the support team and their willingness to integrate suggestions into the software.
The reporting functions are awkward making it difficult to search for or organize issues that were the subject of complaints or incident reports.
This was not at all related to the software but made it limited use.
No alerts for bulletin boards or classified ads, though I have been asking for this "feature" for 3 years.

SR

Stephen R.

General Manager

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Phenomenal tool that helps you progress

Transcript

Stephen: My name is Stephen and I'm the general manager and registered agent for the Park Square Co-Owners...

AB

Aleksia B.

Senior Property Manager

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Great Tool for Communications

Transcript

Aleksia B.: I'm Aleksia. I'm a property manager. I give Condo Control Central a five star rating. For...

AC

Anna C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reasons for recomendations

Excellent system, service from the staff, and reasonable rates.

Pros

Condominium management offices need to move forward on electronic access of information on residents, such as phone #'s, vehicle info, # of electronic fobs/card access, lease agreements, vacation info when resident is away on vacation etc. Resolved the need to communicate with 2000 residents in a condominium community, by being able to post notices, on upcoming events and more. Our security desk to...

Cons

Requests and changes must wait for one month.

Hi Anna. Thank you for your response! We aim to make all changes and updates the same day they were requested, but making system changes may take a little longer. We apologize for any inconvenience and your customer success manager will be contacting you to see how we could rectify this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

JO

Jereena O.

Security and Investigations, 5,001-10,000 employees

Beginner-Friendly

Pros

As someone who has never used a program like this before, I felt that it was very easy to learn how to use the necessary functions required for my position. The video tutorials also were very helpful in teaching me about all the different functions that are available for use. Although we do not use every single function Condo Control has to offer, it is great that the options are still available in the event that they are needed further down the line. As a Security personnel, the Security and Concierge tab is very well done. They layout is very easy to understand and navigate. Sometimes we have a lot of people come and go, as such, having something that is simple to use makes it easy when trying to teach someone with zero experience.

Cons

Based on the functions that the building uses on a daily basis, my biggest issue with Condo Control is lack of sorting options for things like particular Incident Reports based on Category.

KD

Karen D.

Used other for 2+ years

Could be faster

Pros

Can keep track of packages, newsletters sent to residents and other items.

Cons

It is very slow and it requires a number of screens to get through to get to what you are looking for. When an email is sent to residents it usually takes 1-2 hours before it is received.

Hi Karen, Thank you for your review! we strive to make our platform easy you use and navigate. We provide training options including video, in person, over the phone, or online to help our customers navigate our platform. We apologize for any inconvenience e-consent feature might have caused, our system usually takes less than 30 mins to send out a service level agreement to all residents. A customer success manager will reach out to you to help rectify this issue. Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

PK

Paul K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Property Management Software with the bells and whistles

Great service and features at affordable price compare to the competitors.

Pros

I've tried 2 other popular management software and Condo Control is most affordable, easy to use, and lots of great features.

Cons

There were two Cons:1) Under the "Announcement" section, the subject title was restricted to fewer characters.Update: This issue was improved with a much longer subject title to fit the title and dates.2) Under the "Announcement" section, it was not possible to upload a notice in picture format on the message section.Update: Thank you for allowing this feature to work! =)

SS

Supreet S.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

General Review of Condo Control

Good for existing things but there should be more interactive features in current plan

Pros

Database Tracking for Owners and Tenants.

Cons

Not much templates to post notices and are very simple.

BT

Breanna T.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Easy-to-Use Interface

Pros

I like that it's easy to use, even for beginners.

Cons

I think there could be changes to store options where maybe you can have more than one account.

LT

Lesli T.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Condo Control Review

Customer Service is great! Quick easy and friendly service! Training was a breeze and set up was so easy!

Pros

Condo Control is very user friendly and that was important to us because we have a lot of elderly residents that are not too keen on technology! The user guide really helps management and our resident get the information they need.

Cons

We really have no complaints! We plan to expand our use of Condo Control at a future date!

LB

Lisa B.

Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Condo Control is Top Notch

The overall experience has been a very positive one. I find the staff very open to making change when I make suggestions which is awesome. The help desk staff are are very helpful when I call in.

Pros

Condo Control is extremely user friendly. Our condo complex uses it to communicate with our tenants and owners. The features we use the most are announcements, service requests, amenity bookings, unit file, make a payment, store, and the library.

Cons

Not that I can think of. I am very pleased with everything about Condo Control.

AA

Angela A.

Great One Stop Information Management for Condo Communities

Rather than running two systems of records we rely entirely on condo control for suite records. It allows us to produce reports and search information easily.

Pros

Nice that residents can log in and change their profile information themselves to keep us updated. Also good to be able to see history of a suite (amenity bookings, parcels received, violations etc)

Cons

There are some features where it would be nice as an administrator to do a select all and then update particularly if a predecessor has not kept up with closing service tickets or incident reports.

PD

Patricia D.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Great Platform!

I have been using Condo Control for over seven years and I found it to be the best platform available for residential condominium management. It allows us the ability to easily post announcements update, resident information and track violations.

Pros

I like how easy Condo Control is to navigate. From locating resident information to security logs and parking passes. The platform is very user-friendly.

Cons

I wish there were more announcement templates.

ML

Michel L.

Security and Investigations, 501-1,000 employees

The best way to run your condo!

Excellent implementation team, amazing support structure, friendly staff

Pros

Condo Control Central is exceptionally user-friendly. It is easy for new clients, security staff, and residents to quickly learn and use. Out of all the condo management software options out there, CCC is the sleekest by far. It has the best mix of customization options while keeping things as simple as possible for building staff.

Cons

There are occasionally a few bugs/issues when running certain reports.

LR

Lisa R.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Condo Control Central Review

I've pretty much summed it all up in the Pros section of this.

Pros

I really like the fact that we as managers can do multiple notices throughout the day and be able to specify the users whether it be by group or by unit or by both... love the fact that residents can book the amenities and when booking they can view the agreement in full..love the fact that when a residents inquires about a parcel that was delivered and has an issue with it management can view all the details this including dates, pick up and signature...the program itself alleviates a lot of communication that would otherwise bog the office down it and allows us to work on all the rest of the issues...

Cons

Not really thought or have come across issues with the software that were not fixed or explained in full by a rep when bringing the concern to them.

PI

Pakorn I.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Head Concierge

Very good and user friendly in many functions

Pros

Easy to use and many features option. Data correction and archive feature that is helpful even though you have deleted from the main screen. the layout of the screen are well designed.

Cons

Search engine still need to improve - not precise and in term of key word search for example if I search unit 2104 I should get only resident of unit 2104 but I got many data that not related what I am searching.

LF

Larry F.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Condo Control Review

As indicated it is a very useful tool to assist with efficient and effective condo management. It has made a significant difference in the way we can stay onto of issues with owners.

Pros

As a Condo Board member and Treasurer I appreciate the ease with which I can access required information and documentation. We have successfully deployed Service Request features to track all required owner/tenants assistance which becomes an extensive log of what is going on. No more calls to security to fix routine/non-emergency issues. All requests must be logged to that the Board can better manage the response of management.

Cons

I haven’t yet encountered disappoint in the product.

HN

Harry N.

Construction, 11-50 employees

How I like Condo Control Cental

Pros

I really like that all the information I need is available. From Board meeting minutes to quotations for services or products the corporation has purchased it's all there. I like that I can book an elevator or a BBQ without having to go down to the concierge and hope he or she is not tied up with anyone. I also like the notification system, keeps me in the loop on everything going on in the building. Helps to arrange a schedule if needed.

Cons

Originally it took some time to find everything but after a few times navigating it became very easy to use. I can't say I have any other negative things to say.

JD

Jessica D.

Easy to Use Property Management and Tenant Administrative Portal

Condo Control helps to organize and manage the day-to-day operations of Property Management of busy hi-rise Condominiums.

Pros

Tenant Administration, Community Announcements, Budget and AGM package submissions, Status Certificate submissions, Store purchases, etc. Every function is easy to set up and use.

Cons

Need better templates for Announcement postings.

AF

Alexis F.

Condo Control Review

Pros

I have used Condo Central as a property management software for over 5+ years - it is a helpful way or keeping track of Residents, getting timely communications out and tracking service issues. I continue to receive positive feedback from Residents regarding the ease of the website. The Condo Central Team is great at taking ideas and implementing them so that mangers get a tool that works right for them.

Cons

I am happy with the product. Any time there was something I wanted, I reached out to the team to implement.

SK

Stuart K.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Reliable workhorse

I've been using Condo Control for over 4 years, and it is a reliable and robust piece of software.

Pros

The software does what it claims, without too many surprises. Overall reliable.

Cons

Interface can get confused when the user does something unexpected - eg: if you scroll down too soon when making a staff log, the software gets into a state where you can't scroll back up to close the window and you need to duplicate the window and close the original to continue.

SR

Stephen R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Park Square Condominiums Condo Control Central Review

It's been a delight to use and share CCC

Pros

The ability to maintain association records and communicate to owners/occupants

Cons

Needs more features like photos in the phone book

RF

Robert F.

Essential Condominium Software

Permits good management with ease and a forum for residents as well, as well as excellent communication between management and residents.

Pros

Ease of installation, deployment and use.

Cons

Nothing negative to say generally. There are no functionality problems, and all runs smoothly.

GL

Grace L.

Long-term User

Pros

Budget mailing, able to update future resident information.

Cons

Discussion Forum: should allow admin to see the full name of the resident in the discussion forum while residents only can see the initials.

EG

Eli G.

Security and Investigations, 1,001-5,000 employees

Condo Control Central Review

Pros

Easy to use, a very good interface, that one can learn how to use it very fast.

Cons

System is down often. The report section need some more work.

Hi Eli, Thank you for your review! Although we have a %99.95 up-time, sometimes we do updates and maintenance on our systems causing it to be down temporally, we apologize for this inconvenience. We have also released a new updated for our reporting feature, which adds more functionality. Please give it a try and tell us what you think! Thank You, Condo Control Central Team

CB

Christina B.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Amazing Portal

it has been well received by residents and is easy to use.

Pros

I love the real time updates to residents.

Cons

Using the app is not as good as being on a desk top.

MM

Mary M.

Condominium Management Simplified

Using CCC has been an integral part of our Condo Management Business - It houses all the information you need for each Corporation as well as each individual unit. It makes my job easier!

Pros

Simple to use - good layout- good values for the money

Cons

The ICU feature is not current with legislation and is more difficult then it needs to be.

SK

Sachin K.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

Get condo control otherwise you will be tensed.

Great and would like to recommend this service to ither property management as well where I am working.

Pros

Ease of using all features on your finger tips.

Cons

I would say adding feature of logging multiple parcels with condo control mobile application is still missing. Right now we have to scan each parcel separately but in desktop version there's a option which allows us to enter multiple units simultaneously order to log in the received parcels for tenants.