ResMan Reviews

4.44/5 (241 reviews)

Cris Larson

Great Full-Featur Program and Easy to Learn/Use

Reviewed 2019-06-07

With managing almost 350 units, we were swimming in Work Order and Maintenance information that was hard to keep track of. ResMan has removed that burden and everything is within reach for accounting, maintenance, property managers and Administrators. We are adding several hundred units to our Management Company over the next 12 months and we know that implementation will go well.

Aminah G.

Resman, alternative to expensive competitors

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Every accounting software has its loopholes but the difference is how the software company make use of any loopholes reported. With Resman, they have people dedicated to improving their software and they welcome suggestions and observation. Then they don't take that lightly. They discuss it with their development team and find a solution immediately. Other software company may listen but they may not take action according to expectation. I have been using Resman for almost two years now and so far, I do not have any significant complaint yet. I give them 4 out of 5 stars. The missing one star, being the room for more improvement.

Jeanne Fuller

Poor support for complex program, Lots of features, big learning curve (even experienced managers),

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Liked the client format and ability to gather & share info w/clients. Liked integration with Bluemoon leases.

Sara Heiliger

ResMan Property Management software

Reviewed 2019-06-07

ResMan is good software, it is very user friendly. The ResMan support staff is very professional and courteous. The training we received when we first implemented the software at our company was first rate. Overall I think that ResMan is great.

Anc Risko

ResMan is like no other software

Reviewed 2018-10-05

I personally love ResMan because it has allowed me to increase efficiency and accuracy. I think it has saved the company a significant amount of money because without ResMan we would have had to hire many more people to complete the tasks that now are performed by two.

Olivia Crane

The Ups and Downs of Resman

Reviewed 2018-10-12

Resman is easy to use for everyday simple task and very efficient, the problem I have experienced is not being able to correct a mistake or back up when needed simply and quickly. Overall I would absolutely recommend this software to other property management companies.

Jennifer Kerr

Resman Review

Reviewed 2018-10-12

We have been using Resman for the past 2 years and it is an amazing software. With Resman you have easy access, and user-friendly functions. The layout of the website is great and the navigation is easily understandable. You have hyperlinks from reports to residents, invoices, and transactions that are so convienent in checking any discrepancies. The conversion process is getting so much better from our first conversion to our latest conversion it was painless and fast and the customer service was proficient. The different communication methods from texting to emailing in bulk are so convenient for Property Managers.

Amanda Palmer

Resman review

Reviewed 2018-10-05

I have been using Resman for 3 years and it is easy and quick to use and learn.

Yessenia Pizana

My everyday life with ResMan

Reviewed 2019-02-02

I am solving the " not quick enough" follow up problem, with the texting tool. It is super simple, and users nowadays prefer a text rather than a phone call. So to easily text a reply, our follow-ups are in minutes Another tool would be the bulk messaging tool. I love to save templates like ( freeze warning, trash pick up, renewal emails, even pet reminders) and send them out as reminders on the property, and with the tool, you can send it out to their emails, and phones simultaneously. Perfect tool to reach all my residents.

Jessica Ellis

Great Software for Multi-family Housing

Reviewed 2018-10-08

The main benefit of Resman for me is running a large amount of Form Letters, emails, and texts. As the Assistant Property Manager of a large community of over 500 units, Resman makes my tasks of communicating with residents much easier and less time consuming. I have used several Property Management websites in my years of experience and Resman is definitely my favorite.

Wendy Reyes

Basic Information

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Is good overall. But really dislike certain ways for Move out reconciliation and Pre-closing ways.

Ben Klar

ResMan has a solid foundation with a great potential upside moving forward

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Overall, ResMan has allowed us to empower our people to take a greater degree of ownership over the operation of our properties. Our initial implementation and transition to ResMan was much smoother than most software changeovers. It is for these reason that we are happy with our move to ResMan and would recommend it to other property management companies.

Crystal Cauthron

5 year Resman user

Reviewed 2018-10-05

The software is very user friendly. I love the cloud based software, and the ease of being able to access the software from a tablet and cell phone, with ease. I like that the software is able to merge with so many other sites that we use, although they can improve the ease of the integrations going both in and out of the software.

Amy Sexton Horsley

ResMan is Awesome

Reviewed 2018-10-09

On Facebook there is a group called Apartment Management and Maintenance Support Group. Every month there is someone asking which software package we recommend. I always throw out ResMan. It's inexpensive, but still a quality product. I've also recommended it to my personal HOA, where I sit on the board. I really believe in ResMan, its support, its reports, and the overall product.

Kristen Schwasinger

Easy to use and great for affordable properties!

Reviewed 2017-05-24
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a small property management company, managing roughly 200 affordable units and 16 market rate units. We manage both multi-family and single-family homes. We went "live" with ResMan about two months ago and couldn't be happier. Before we had been using Quickbooks and spreadsheets, lots of spreadsheets, and it wasn't efficient for the size of our business or to be able to grow our business. With the majority of our units being affordable, tax-credit units we knew we needed a property management system we could rely on and that would allow for the specific reporting and tracking that comes along with managing tax-credit properties. ResMan has exceeded all of our expectations when it comes to the affordable side. The implementation process went as smooth as it could have gone. And now that we have been actively using ResMan for two months, we are so happy with our decision. ResMan has allowed us to focus on other tasks that come with running a property management company that had been ignored due to the time it use to take us to record everything and run all of our necessary reports.

Richard Terry

Easy tracking for multiople locations

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Overall experience has been great. Invoice processing, rent collections, reports. All work very well for me.

Mohsin Nisar

User Friendly with Variety of Features

Reviewed 2019-06-07

Overall in a nut shell, the system is pretty awesome and is adequately equipped with all the necessary features like Accounting/Finance, Reporting requirements, Operations necessities and Administration & Management.

Keri McMillen

Great System for Property Management

Reviewed 2019-03-11

Overall, this is a great product and system and when you do have issues, their customer service is very attentive and quick to respond

Leslie Misenhimer

Good program

Reviewed 2018-10-12

While ResMan was intended for use with multifamily properties, our company uses it for an assisted living community. The functionality is flexible enough to be able to accommodate our needs. It would be more helpful if we were able to customize our invoices, mainly just reformatting to fit a windowed envelope better. The maintenance function is particularly helpful as it allows our maintenance department to stay on task. I like the fact that the transaction categories can be individualized for our business type, this makes things more accommodating for our business type.

Michael Thompson

Getting Better, but not there yet

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Overall, I think ResMan is TRYING to get in the game, but I wish it could happen a little(or a lot) quicker. Our account rep and support team are always great, they really do try their best to make all of our Property Management Softeware dreams come true. I REALLY want to love ResMan, I am hopeful that the future will show some drastic improvements!

Dawn Garrett

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LITTLE GREEN LIZARD

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Best leasing and rents program I've ever used

Michelle Canfield

One Stop File Access

Reviewed 2018-10-07

I am having trouble putting separate forwarding addresses on residents. It seems to be adding it to all residents, even though I go to each individually, it still changes all forwarding addresses to the same

Anonymous

Thoughts

Reviewed 2018-10-05

The experience hasn't been bad, I just wished we could submit issues and they would just get solved . It is very hard to take time to report an issue and actively answer questions when there are so many more things to do or work on.

Emily Gianforte

Great User-Friendly Software

Reviewed 2018-12-14

We love the bi-directional text feature, and the ability to send applications to prospects online if they are unable to come into the office to fill out a paper app.

Megan Manger

Easy to use software for busy properties!

Reviewed 2018-12-31

Overall I had a great experience with ResMan and would recommend this software to anyone who is in the leasing field and especially to those who are in a busy office. Anyone can learn this software! Super easy to use!