Compete Club Management Reviews

4.17/5 (24 reviews)

Mitch Merwin

Compete is easy to use and has made our lives a lot easier here at the club.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Helps us manage our large membership base here at the club.Everything is accessible in one place! It is also cloud based, so we are not needing to worry about losing everything in the event that our computers crash. I love how it is user friendly and very easy to navigate from category to the next.

Trey McClain

We've used other member management software in the past.

Reviewed 2018-04-11

* Fantastic plan for on-boarding new clients * Their team really seems to care about the client. * I'm pretty sure that our trainer knew more about and understood our business better by the time we launched than some of our employees. * Continual improvement. They are regularly scheduling updates to make the product better. * Partnerships. The API allows us to connect with 3rd Party vendors to enhance the experience. * Compete on the Go.

Trey McClain

Best Club Management Software We've Ever Used

Reviewed 2017-04-26

I am so glad that we made the switch to Jonas Compete. The conversion experience was incredibly smooth thanks to the tireless work and dedication of their staff. The process went so well that I was a bit concerned that they were all about launching new customers and would forget us once we were up and running. In the six months since we launched, I've learned that I have nothing to fear. They continue to support and help us between the technical support always offering quick resolution, on-going help from our trainer to the visits from our Customer Success Representative. My only regret is that we did not make the move to Jonas sooner. Ease of use, incredible customization, support from Jonas

Jessica Howard-Murry

The software has improved by leaps and bounds over the last year - yay!

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Easy to sell memberships and other items. Easy to use back office software, despite the lack of certain reports that should be standard.

Michelle Toledo

Easy to use and straightforward!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

The gym I work at we used to use this software and I miss it! It was so easy to check in members, see alerts, update information and creating new accounts. I also found it was easy to train new employees on it.

Ryan Blankenship

We use daily and like the software

Reviewed 2018-03-01

The software is very easy to use. I manage all my clubs with this software. I like the easy of member check ins. My front desk people seem to find it easy to use.

Anonymous

Compete for Tennis Club Use

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Overall, Compete does what we need it to do. Could it be easier and more streamlined? Yes. I would say if you are looking for software, be sure that you review all of your options and take your time reviewing all of the features Compete offers to insure it will work how you want it to for you and your company. Tracking classes and enrollments is easy with Compete. Staff for the most part are friendly and helpful.

Craig Faust

Caughlin Club

Reviewed 2017-04-21

We converted from a older version. The conversion, training and support were all handled in a timely and professional manner. Our overall experience with Compete has been very positive and we are glad we made the change,

Jackie Mendoza

Very easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

Reviewed 2017-09-15

The accessibility to certain reports. Also the preface is very user friendly. I have employees ranging from 18-70 years old and they are all able to use it without a hitch.

James Stropoli

Jonas Fitness, helping Clubs "Compete"

Reviewed 2013-11-07

We are customers of over 30 years with the former product Checkfree which was then purchased by Fiserv and ultimately Jonas Fitness. Since day one, the accessibility and response time of Jonas' team has been impeccable. The "let's get it better" and "done right the first time" approach is refreshing. Jonas provides reliable software for us to manage our membership top to bottom; integrates with our accounting software and affords our staff more quality time to spend directly with our members. The relationship is more than "just another software vendor". It's a true Partnership... one that is fully engaging... with encouraged two way communication, desire for client enhancement requests and realistic, clearly communicated timelines for future updates. Is the product perfect... no. Is there room for improvement... surely. But the faith we have in the product moving forward, the fact that Jonas LISTENS and UNDERSTANDS our industry gives much promise for the future. I truly believe they are a "Software for Life"... Onward together!!!

Anonymous

pray you never have to cancel

Reviewed 2018-12-11

it is evident they are making a concerted effort to improve customer service - but it came too late for us - and now with this cancellation of service fee - im struggling to find any positives. It looks like we will be forced to stay on our subscription for another 10 months to avoid the fee's we were very happy with i4 - unfortunately we moved over to compete

Michelle Toledo

It is a simple software that is easy to use and navigate through.

Reviewed 2018-07-08

It made simple when checking members out at POS. Everything is easily found and the functionality was good. Also, the customer service was the best thing, they have an on-call rep at all times which turns out to be helpful.

Lance LeTellier

Lucky for you there is still time to pick another software

Reviewed 2017-05-25
Review Source: Software Advice

They charge ridiculous exit fees for your own data and their contracts auto renew for year terms so be careful!Will get you through if you don't have other options. but you do have other options like Mind Body.

Cloud-based gym management software & payment processor

Cristina Marcano Lárez  (CrismarlaCoach)

Boosts the menbresias with Compete Club Management

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-30

I document to advise entrepreneurs in the area of Fitness.This is the right system to take control of the receptions of sports clubs or gyms and the frequencies of visits by members. It also allows to schedule events in said clubs simultaneously of the normal classes of the gym, allowing to boost the sales and the growth of the memberships. It has a version for small clubs and another one for bigger ones.

Chris Benhardt

Jonas Compete Software User Friendly & built to your facilities needs

Reviewed 2014-06-20

We most recently purchased the Compete program from Jonas. It's a program that is extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. We worked directly with Jonas to build our membership categories, this was important to us because we are a smaller club and are not looking to have several levels of memberships. We had a very unique setup due to the fact we have an independent terminal server that Jonas had to navigate due to the fact the program is web based. The technical team was able to overcome this obstacle with ease. The only drawback would be the updates, but in this day and age of Internet crime, it is better to be safe than sorry.

Jake Hutt

This product works well for basic gym use

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Easy to use gym software that allows you to follow up with current and potential members. Also easy to use billing funtions.

Bobby Stewart

Conversion from V4 to I4

Reviewed 2014-07-07

The overall expierience has been very good. Even though my staff and I were terrified at what could happen, looking back now, it was not bad at all. The staff at Jonas are complete. They stay in touch with you throughout the entire process with a planned "Go Live Day" . Thank you Jonas Staff for being there for the Richmond Athletic Club. Bobby Stewart M.Ed. Richmond Athletic Club, LLC www.richmondathletic.com www.myinhometrainer.com

Matt Justice

Good partner

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-07

I like the functionality and flexibility of the software. It allows our gym and fitness club clients to be able to send us accounts for us to service.

John Byrnes

Jonus review

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Have been with Jonus since it was check free , to Fiserv for over 10 years I seen ups and downs Right now and for the last year have been a real upswing customer service is at a high and moving forward on technology. I would recommend highly.

Abraham Gerving

Customer tech support is fantastic!

Reviewed 2017-04-15

Compete works well and they're always making improvements and updates. Their customer support is excellent, any question I have, they are able to help with and do so in a very friendly manner.

tres lawer

review of david sill

Reviewed 2014-06-22

david sill is awesome to work with. he is very knowledgeable as well as very patient when dealing with a computer neophyte such as myself. no matter the issue david has made sure everything is resolved. the whole tech support department deserves 5 stars overall. thank you for all your help.

Mike Curti

Accounting Manager

Reviewed 2014-07-01

I never usually give perfect scores. Jonas is the best of the three we have tried. On items they are able to address they do so quickly. There are always things you want software to do that it can't but I feel they are trying to address all items they can

Bill Beck

We like to work with companies that work as hard at pleasing the customer as we do...

Reviewed 2015-01-13

At Club Fit we like to work with companies that work as hard at pleasing the customer as we do. Jonas constantly looks to improve their product to keep up with the changing needs of our industry and we are very happy to be working with them.

Kevon Grant

Good app

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-09

Great for documenting and keeping track of clients. Useful to design fitness programs and regimens.