Like all software, I think there's good and bad. I think the PerfectGym website have summed up most of the good points:
* Software is cloud-based so I never have to worry about backing up my data.
* Because I run multiple sites, it's easy for me to see how each of my club is performing.
* When I open new clubs, it's easier for me to scale up.
* We can do autodebit of membership fees by credit card, and that helps us keep the revenue of the business coming in running smoothly.
* The key point is that I am able to run my gyms 24 hours using the software. This saves me on operating expenses and increase value to my members.
* Update is fairly frequent.
Now, the bad points:
* PerfectGym software has grown very big, and very fast. Most mission-critical and minor tech support matters are resolved very quickly, but sometimes there are features that are not well-implemented and it takes a long time for them to solve it. And sometimes, my support ticket is closed suddenly without any update. For example, SMS notification is a feature, but after 2 months I still could not get it working.
* The software has a lot of cool features, such as the PerfectGym app. But again, to get it work well is not straightforward and tech support is not always on-hand to fix it for you.
* Corporate Invoice: The ability to charge a group of corporate customers by invoice. It's a feature they talked about but also not working to my knowledge.
Response from Perfect Gym Solutions
Thank you Kenny for this valuable and thorough review. Our Customer Excellence Manager will contact you directly to resolve the issues you have pointed out.
Value for money
Ease of use
Likelihood to recommend: 8/10