Perfect Gym

Club management for fitness clubs, sports facilities & gyms

Perfect Gym Reviews

Pros

A perfect gym has perfect beginnings means that everything you promote is for the maximum benefit of your customers. Perfect gym definitely shows that through there atmosphere and equipment.

Darien I.

I found this very easy to use and very effective. Its a great tool to keep track of attendance and all the info in one place.

Veena K.

Cons

I have emailed customer service 3 times to follow up on my complaint they don't reply. We have three open complaints on system too.

Michelle K.

They make you pay your subscription fee from day one even tho we didn't get to use it for 3 months as we implemented it. But we also paid a ridiculous implementation fee.

Michelle K.

Harm C.

4.2

So exciting to find a kind of app as Perfect Gym!

You can take the control!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

It´s perfect if you manage a big fitness center: you can take control of everything. Just remembering to your customers the time of their class or follow their bills and payments. That´s is a extra, definitely. I´m really impress about this app because has been thought in the dynamic of the gym, I mean, in administrative term, and also in the actions that involves customers. The design is awesome! The general presentation, colors, statistics.

Cons

Probably I suggest to check the price for small fitness centers or fitness studios which are growing.

Hi Jose, we're thrilled you enjoy the platform so much. We're happy to know that our software helps you take control of all aspects of your club!

Fantastic feature set, more than moderate knowledge is advised for backoffice

With perfectGym we have made a very good start in the automation of our workflow. We use this software for almost every aspect in our gyms, from acces control to the monthly payments, the Client Portal gives the customer enough options to manage their contract and class reservations.

Pros

The possibilities within the PerfectGym software are almost limitless. Most configuration is easy to do by yourself when you have enough knowledge of the software. The report functionality gives deep insight of you're business. For more complicated tasks during daily use and/or extra development the development team is always looking for options. Most of the idea's result in a workable solution. My goal was to automate our workflows, and with this software we will get this done!

Cons

All the options and possibilities are also a weak spot, especially when the user does not have enough knowledge. At that moment it can seem a bit overwhelming. In those cases PerfectGym should slow the customer down, "learn how to walk, before you start to run". So first make sure the basics work, and when this is 100% start to implement extra features. Also a little downside is the communication in some cases, sometimes it is hard to set deadlines for custom development and as a client I had to wait longer than I should. After a talk that I had with some of the staff, I'm sure that this issue will be solved.

okay priced software for low budget fitness clubs and chains

You get a good running standard software as long as you stick to the main features and don't start customizing. Therefor this is a nice software.

Pros

The software looks good and has a lot of things a fitness club needs. Especially for chains they made some cool features. I like the design of the software, because it is easy to use if you are familiar with this kind of software. The design is simple but good enough to have some nice screens and overviews and it doesn't look overloaded.

Cons

The negative aspect of the software is, that if you need a modification, it takes time and several rounds of specification and development. Features are promised quite fast, but the solution/development mostly takes much longer. Also there are always several glitches in the software, for example if texts are to long for the fields. I would still recommend this software to smaller clubs and chains.

Thank you for your review! We are consistently working on improving our speed in terms of modification to the software. As you can imagine, the platform encompasses a lot of different modules. However, we're still adding improvements every week (sometimes small ones you may not notice). If there are any bugs you come across, please don't hesitate to tell our support team. Thank you!

There's good and bad, but overall I like it

Like all software, I think there's good and bad. I think the PerfectGym website have summed up most of the good points: * Software is cloud-based so I never have to worry about backing up my data. * Because I run multiple sites, it's easy for me to see how each of my club is performing. * When I open new clubs, it's easier for me to scale up. * We can do autodebit of membership fees by credit...

Cons

Thank you Kenny for this valuable and thorough review. Our Customer Excellence Manager will contact you directly to resolve the issues you have pointed out.

A complete club management system

Feasible club operations, inventory management and accounting reports.

Pros

The fact everything can be automated, user-friendly GUI, localization according to each country, great after sales support team.

Cons

Technical Support can be improved according to local KPI and Severity of an issue.

Thank you for your review! We will pass your feedback on to our support team.

They take your money and then ignore you

BAD. i have emailed customer service 3 times to follow up on my complaint they don't reply. we have three open complaints on system too. they make you pay your subscription fee from day one even tho we didn't get to use it for 3 months as we implemented it. but we also paid a ridiculous implementation fee.

Pros

I decided to go with this software as I am a growing company, and they promised me the world. Once you pay implementation fee - they are gone. They have promised something that they are still yet to deliver and give no deadline. they hate giving deadlines, except on monthly installments.

Cons

the over priced booking system i have now. i paid for everything to change my business, they have however only delivered a fancy booking system. did you know on my dashboard as the owner - i can't even see what my daily, monthly or annual sales are? what a joke is that? i mean do you even know what a user needs? They have promised something that they are still yet to deliver and give no deadline. they hate giving deadlines, except on monthly installments. the only deadline they enforce is you pay on time or they pull your services.

I've used several gym management software during the years and Perfect Gym proved to be the best value for money on the market. The list of functionalities is very long and if my team comes up with any kind of new functionality that could be good for our business guys from Perfect Gym are flexible and develop it for us. However, it is often taking some time but is done.

Pros

Long list of functionality Flexible approach towards clients Stability of the system

Cons

New functionalities take some time to implement

Thank you Tomasz for the feedback. We always put business of our Clients first that is why we are flexible towards all the needs.

Perfect gym review

Pros

1. Great pricing for the functionality made available - We almost had to buy some more computer hardware but the cloud based SaaS made the purchase worth it. 2. Easy to implement using the provided documentation. 3. VERY easy to use for both guests and employees. 4. POS system made tracking easy

Cons

1. Support didn't answer the questions I had very well and that caused some rework. Great timing but some misleading information No other complaints

Still needs work

Pros

The presentation of this program looks amazing. I was excited to use the product. The software is cloud based and I really like that.

Cons

Learning it was pretty hard. No many tutorials on how to use, so I am pretty sure there are many features I am not using. Would like to see some more.

Some features are still in development but overall very good software with wide number of options.

Pros

Wide number of options, different roles for administration, clients, PT clients, employees, etc.... The team is constantly working on new features and add ons.

Cons

I would recommend to have a one direct contact during the implementation phase. Once we got a one person that followed the entire implementation process everything was running very smooth.

Thank you for your feedback! We will take that into consideration.

Worst gym software I've ever seen

Terrible, I would never use this software again if I had a choice.

Pros

The dashboard is attractive and somewhat useful.

Cons

Everything other thant he dashboard. It is not user friendly, their support is terrible. This is a company based in Poland, they do not understand the American business landscape, US technology or the US gym market.

Great Software for a Gym or an Academy

Pros

I also work for an Martial Arts Academy and Perfect Gym is a great software. I really like the graphics on the dashboard. It makes very easy to see the big picture of the revenue, the contract time and compare the new sign ups with the last months.

Cons

The software has a lot of tools.. I wish they would have more tutorials about how to fully use all those tools

Will MacDonald

Lots of features but the tutorial function leaves a lot to be desired. Still trying to teach myself how to use the service. It seems my staff and I are never able to get a hold of customer service staff. However, our time difference doesn't help.

Pros

Looks very slick

Cons

very poor tutorial. I work in a small team that wasn't able to provide me with training when I arrived. so I have been left to teach myself

Thank you for your review. We value greatly our customer insights as this enables us to constantly improve our software and product for your future benefit. Our Customer Success team will reach you directly and offer Q&A session to bring all the features of our software closer to you. We wanted also to inform you that with the newest update release, new dashboards panels will be available so data is accessible even more efficiently. We will go through this functionality also during the Q&A session.

Awesome product

Pros

It is one the best product which i have used till now seems like my dream, honestly this product is awesome and really great to use

Cons

Nothing so far, it is being a great and perfect product so far i like this very much and recommended to everyone in my connection

Functionality is easy to use. Interface is user friendly

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. I don't have trouble navigating the system. It has been easy for me to train other team members

Cons

I think it has a few bugs and errors than can make things a little smoother. Customer care could respond sooner

Thank you for your response! If you come across any bugs or errors, please don't hesitate to report them to our support team.

Perfect Gym has perfect Beginnings

Pros

Cons

There really isn't much i could say i least like about perfect gym because fitness is what i love and enjoy to do on a daily basis.

very good

Pros

This software allow me to easily find any member of the gym only at tip of the finger. Not only that, this system easy to use .

Cons

It is not particular, it just sometime the system become a little bit lagging . This lead to time consuming and the worst is make the customer wait too long.

Thank you for your review! Have a great 2018!

Perfect Service

Pros

The application is very simple and intuitive, straight forward and organized. Perfect coach in everyday business.

Cons

Perhaps the value for money is high for personal use but is really afgordable otherwise. The pros outweigh m the cons

Good program with slow mistake fixing

The program is good only when we have program errors or mistakes you fix it too slow. Last two months I need to ask to do changes in our invoices. Program and turnstiles readers your people install last days till our new club opening and sometimes left us without working turnstiles.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback it is a valuable insight. We constantly are trying to improve our product and processes in order to offer a better product and service.

Aspria Fitness Review

Perfect Gym is a really great solution for gyms of all sizes and kinds. We are using it for a lat 4 years and it continuously improving and adds more features. What is very important is that the team ready to develop extra options according to your needs.

Cons

We try hard to constantly improve our product so it fits our customer¿s needs in a best possible way. Thank you for your review.

Pros

Cons

The software is nice and stylish but needs modification which takes usually long time and also the system is lagging lot of times.

Customized For You

Pros

What I like most about Perfect Gym is it's capacity to create several tailored workouts that can be auto-programmed to change during workout sessions for a seamless workout.

Cons

What I least like about Perfect Gym is that it cannot distinguish between users, oftentimes recommending inappropriate workout escalations.

Help you become fit

It is a helpful one.

Pros

Perfect Gym is a really helpful software for you to become fit and slim. It is really nice to give you more practical solutions.

Cons

The suggestions the Perfect Gym provide sometimes is not very professional and needs to be improved.

An useful app

Pros

It is user friendly It has multiple functions You can customize it according to your personal needs

Cons

It still needs to be improved more to be more convenient to first time users (all others are fine for me)

Ok product

Pros

A lot of options are available. For everyone that is apart of your organization. The product is being updated constantly.

Cons

I would like to have been able to do less one the front end but all and all it is worth it. Thanks to everyone!