Iris Works Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.93/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Its super user friendly and I have enjoyed the way it has integrated with other programs that I already us.

AD

Allie D.

Loved that this is catered specifically to photographers. I LOVE the workflows so I don't have to remember to send all of those emails myself.

KB

Kirstie B.

I love how easy and quickly I was able to integrate the software into my business. I was up and running very fast and it was easy to get help from the support team.

SW

Shelby W.

Not sure where the problem is there with Iris or QB but I hate to use PayPal for invoicing so that's why integrate with QB.

MH

Michelle H.

Lack of lead tracking and reporting. Lack of overall business management reporting.

HH

Heidi H.

I hate that I can't send them a workflow with a slightly changed contract. For example- I have a wide variety of mini-session pricing depending on the time of year and type of mini-session.

MM

MEGHAN M.

Iris Works users...

How would you rate Iris Works?

I love how much easier it makes my life

Pros

Contracts, client info, I like that I can send questionnaires and then easily refer back to the questionnaire before the session to make sure there isn't anything I'm missing.

Cons

I wish there was a better app process as well as emailing clients without using a specific session, just if I need to send them a quick email or if I wanted to email ALL my clients about a sale.

Easy, helpful, keeps me organized

Pros

I love that Iris works keeps track of everything for me. I can keep notes about clients and their families and have a detailed calendar. I also love that program sends out all the emails that I want to send, but may not have time or remember to. It helps me keep track of payments and what I've earned this year versus last and therefore helps me break through new goals. I just love everything about it.

Cons

There nothing about this program that I don't love! It has completely changed my workflow and my business.

Easy to use and always able to get help when I need it.

Pros

The fact that I can check into it anywhere from any computer. I can add new clients so easily and refer back to them as needed over time!

Cons

I wish that the questionnaires allowed you to create unique email templates per each questionnaire instead of one generic email. It's very time consuming to have to go in and tweak each one depending on the questionnaire.

Responsive and helpful designers.

Pros

Iris is s `one stop shop and has easy integration features with calendars, quickbooks (although a separate fee) Updates to invoice export Workflows and automation

Cons

Invoice organization - would be helpful to view by month or quarter. Ability to easily use same invoice for multiple payment (i.e. deposit and a package paid in installments)

So far so good! It has a small learning curve but once I worked with it for a couple days,

Pros

I like it's client profile organization. I can easily see my client's info from anywhere. When I'm out and about, I can pull it up on my phone. It's much easier than using a paper contract or profile sheet

Cons

I don't like that when a contract is automated, the date does not fill in with the year, so I have to go in and manually put in the year myself. I have a lot of wedding clients and it can make things difficult if I forget to put the year since I book weddings years in advance

Iris Works review

I have been so much more organized with iris works. It's such a great way for multiple employees to find information they need.

Pros

I love the ease of figuring out how to set up. The invoices are very simple and easy to compose. The price is very affordable.

Cons

Because there's multiple people using this I wish there were ways to assign to do's or have different lists. I wish we could email multiple clients at once because I have groups of clients that need the same email at once.

Love the organization

Pros

I love how clean, simple, and organized this software is! It's very easy to use. My contracts and invoices sent to clients look nice and professional.

Cons

At first, it was hard to navigate the studio side of things, but like all things practice makes perfect. I would love to be able to customize the "to do" side of things too. There are things on that list I'll never check off. I also wish they would run some specials here and there. Otherwise it's great!

Love Iris Works!

Pros

It's easy to use and looks so professional. Any time I've needed extra help, they've gone above and beyond.

Cons

Honestly, things that were a connhave been revised and I'm currently 100% satisfied. Email use and ease of use were an issue and limited at times. Those issues have been upgraded.

Overall Worth It

It's been really helpful as I've tried to get more organized with my business.

Pros

Great community and support. They always get back to me within a couple of hours and they always give you an actual answer.

Cons

Not enough features. Lack of communication about features and when they are supposed to be released.

I've loved having an all in one place for my business!

Pros

That it houses all my must have right in the same place. I can keep up with all my client's information and need to know stats.

Cons

That there isn't a functional app for the software yet. The online version is ok but a lot of features mess up for me while using them on the online app.

I absolutely love iris works! It is user friendly and helps me run my business seamlessly.

Pros

The reminders! I love that I can email contracts and clients can sign electronically. I also love the automated emails we create for each specific workflow.

Cons

No cons . Everything is perfect! I love everything! I can't think of anything I don't like, to be honest.

Great on the go

It’s ok. I’m only staying because of how much time I’ve already put into the system.

Pros

I use to use paper files (still love paper) but having clients info and being able to save files and notes helps pull up info fast.

Cons

Pop up boxes are not eadybtonusr and don’t move. Not wnoifh “note”’sections to write about more client details. They seem to never be fully upgraded and big downfall is they are adding services with extra costs.

I love how Iris has streamlined my booking process & made communications with my clients consistent.

Pros

I love the ease of sending contracts, what to wear guides and questionnaires. My communications are efficient, consistent and professional.

Cons

I wish it integrated to Quickbooks Canada as it does for Quick Books USA users to enhance my business efficiencies.

I have been with Iris Works for 3 years now and am very happy with how they have grown!

Pros

I LOVE the email templates, contracts and forms. This makes life so much easier and the simple clicking and sending to my clients is amazing.

Cons

I would love a scheduling feature :) I love everything about Iris works, but this would complete the package.

I could not picture my business without Iris! I love that its so easy to navigate!

It was easy to use and very helpful

Pros

I love that I can easily automate messages and emails for my sessions and automate so much of my workflow. It makes my daily tasks so much easier to handle plus I love that it tracks tasks and my calendar!

Cons

I wish it was linked to Quickbooks so that I can take deposits there I still have to send invoices though quickbooks and I just wish it would be linked to my account.

An essential tool for my business!

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. Quick for me to set up a client and send an invoice as well as easy for my clients to pay.

Cons

I wish it had a few more features. When it comes to doing my sales tax if there were more ways to sort the months and categories that would be helpful. Also if there was a way to put in appointments and then send text reminders to clients automatically that would be amazing!

Has everything I want, and things I didn't even know I wanted.

The ease of booking for all of my clients, and ability to send one e-mail that includes everything I need. Any time (not many) that I have had issues with Iris Works, the customer service has been phenomenal.

Pros

- Email templates - Digital Contracts - Invoice System - Client Info - New Leads directly from my website

Cons

- Inability to see a full list of things just done - Inability to add photo upload option with Questionnaire

I have loved using IRIS to keep all my clients and emails organized.

Pros

Keeping everything organized in one location. I also like being able to keep track of invoices and send them through IRIS.

Cons

Would love to be able to use IRIS to schedule sessions (mini sessions) and have them pay for deposits.

Huge time saver

Pros

The ease of invoicing, sending, taking payments, and keeping client info organized is so worth the cost of this subscription.

Cons

I would love to see a phone app, so you can stay logged in. Or log in with the thumbprint.

I love Iris Works, it's easy to use and I've never had any big issues.

Pros

I love the functionality of it, especially from a client's end. The invoicing and contracts have been my biggest savior!

Cons

I wish there was more you could do with it. I feel limited in invoicing as well as emailing options.

I have not had any trouble with the software, it is easy to use and affordable!

Pros

I love the contract and the different forms that you can create for your clients. This is one of the main reasons I'm selecting this software, the clients information and contract is all in one area.

Cons

I wish there was an app for the program to access quickly. The app would allow me to sign up clients on the spot instead trying to navigate on a small screen like my phone.

Use Iris for my photography business

Pros

Helps keep me organized, automated workflows and I love how professional it makes me look for my clients

Cons

Slow to release new features. Wish there was a booking feature, or at least a time line of when we might see it!

Iris completely changed the organization of my business for the better!

Overall organization. Iris is a central way for me to keep up with everything related to my business.

Pros

I love the workflows. It is super helpful to have the email templates. It makes my life so much simpler in getting back to clients.

Cons

I wish I could merge my clients. For some clients I have them in my sytem a few times because they have emailed me through my lead page more than once.

Organized my activities

I’m a very organized person but I was almost too organized- too many paper lists, too many files. This keeps everything in one place for me

Pros

Everything is in one place. I love the automated features. Once I set my workflow everything is taken care if for me for the most part

Cons

Nothing really. There were a few features I wanted when i first signed up but now those have been implemented

I've really enjoyed having iris works, it's definitely helped with my sanity.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and it's not overly complicated. Learning the system was a piece of cake.

Cons

I'm finding out though that it doesn't do everything I would like it to do that I see other platforms implementing already. My biggest con would be the workflow triggers. I would like something to trigger say after contract is signed as opposed to so many days before session. That's too generic. Plus the lead form doesn't match my style on my website. I'd like to be able to brand it to me not Iris.