Loyverse POS

Free point of sale software & inventory system

Loyverse POS Reviews

Pros

Very happy with the app's and amazing support. This is the first app's we find that give us all what we need and it's free.

Patrick G.

This is the best software for small businesses. It is easy and quick to setup and has a range of features to help you succeed in your business.

Sanjay D.

Was looking for program and found this, just amazing, I can now run a loyalty program in my shop to benifit my customers, easy to use.

Daniel D.

Cons

I know what is the cost of production of every thing that I sell, it you guys put that option and at the end of the day it give me the real income I would totally suck you dick.

Jonathan joel H.

The application lags and can be slow at times.

Henry K.

Also you must be connected to WiFi to use this system and that kinda is a downside to it it ended up using a bunch of data on my cell.

James B.

A lot of features given the super-budget price

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Pros

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Cons

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for...

Great, compatible with various businesses

Manage business processes

Pros

Possibility to connect various periferals such as Mini printers, scanners and so on. Flexible software, translated to LT.

Cons

Not very comfortable to use with smartphones, need category drop box as is on bigger screen devices.

Good alternative to modern POS. Non-Existant Customer Support

Ultimately I am frustrated. Due to the fact that there is no Customer Support. This leads me to believe that there is not much developement expected, as this product seems to have been created, and then dumped on the market with little to no maintenance.

Pros

The price makes this product worth it. Cloud features and ease of use also make it stand out. I use premium features, and it still is cheaper than other options on the market for functionality that I need in my small business.

Cons

Absolutely no customer service, however, it is advertised that there is. They have a live chat service. But in 5 weeks of daily messaging, I have received maybe 1 response.

Terrible handling of a simple +3years customer request

They are way too simple, so it´s good if you go out there to sell donut in a trolley (or coffee) but to run a restaurant I believe is not effective-.

Pros

It was easy to pay 10€ per month per employee

Cons

Too simplistic, at the end you pay way more than if you do a one time purchase of some equivalent software

Free POS with extremely limited support and features

It is good POS for startup with one POS. No complicated menu and modifier.

Pros

It is free, you pay when you need inventory, integration and employee management. It is good for startup restaurant if you are techie. It is easy to setup.

Cons

Not stable, online base. It is like Beta version, only for tiny business with one or two POS. Otherwise, you will have issue.

The perfect POS for a small company

An excellent free POS app. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Pros

I use Loyverse for my little bussines and it is perfect. It allows me to create my products, track my stock and send an email to my buyer with the receipts. Also, I like all the ecosystem they have. You cans watch stats about your sells and your gross profit, that's neat.

Cons

I will really like to be able to delete receipts without the need of write an email to customer service.

It is very easy to use and deploy. Intuitive and agile.

Pros

It's great to use. The support team is extremely attentive and quick on the answers. Committed to resolve. The dashboard app is very useful. Easy to split payments.

Cons

It does not have a desktop app or system that we could make sales. So you need a tablet or a phone for that. In a composite product the sales of all items of these products you will only verify in modifiers view and you will not have an inventory of them.

A serious contender

Pros

I tried a few different iPad based POS systems when opening my Cafe, but settled on Loyverse as their features actually beat a lot of the paid systems out there, and it's free! Would definitely recommend trying out Loyverse first before settling on another system. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not a serious contender.

Cons

Local payment terminal integration is lacking and cash up process could be built upon. However it more than makes up for this with the price tag (or lack thereof) and its array of features.

Wonderful POS App!

Pros

I've been using the Loyverse suite in my business and it has been stellar! Highly recommended for small to medium businesses.

Cons

Only con that I can think of is that you have to purchase the app if you have more than one store. Otherwise this app is awesome!

Free cloud is a good idea now a days all application are in the cloud I like this application

Pros

Cloud based apps and free with a user friendly application and easy to use tablet or mobile or laptop can be use

Cons

Shared server, my point of view is if longer use you need a dedicated server if you have a large data handle d

Loyverse- the Winner against ALL competitors I evaluated

A1 Analytics has a wide variety of data science clients, and this POS project was a bit unusual for us, but we also have expertise in a wide variety of SFA/CRM systems. As it turns out Loyverse and other POS systems are remarkably similar to SFA/CRM hosted systems, so POS projects are very easy for us. Loyverse has outstnading live customer support, a community board, and videos, so we actually...

Pros

At A1 Analytics, we created a matrix with about 100 factors, and 17 essential factors for MiG, ePOSnow, TouchBistro, Toast POS, Opensource POS, ComCash POS, Floreant POS, Unicenta, Lavu, Revel System, Squre, and AccuPOS and Loyverse. Loyverse was the best in our view based on price, features, support, customer reviews, simplicity, flexibility, and data import/export.It does not require special equipment...

Cons

One client is in Colombia in South America. Some of the special characters in the Spanish language do not display properly. We're seeing if this is a browser font issue or a system issue we can resolve.

Loyverse POS System

Overall for the price this app works and is a great companion to keeping inventory and having a Pos system on your device. You can scan barcodes which is kinda cool it would just be better if it could pull the item for sales info off the net I never had to use customer service so I really don’t know how they are

Pros

I have used this software for over a year now to try and keep track of inventory and have a POS system built into my phone and or tablet. It was very easy to set up although it does take some time to enter the inventory however that’s the same with any type of inventory software you use. It was easy to use and to teach other employees how to use

Cons

The thing I liked least about Loyverse POS system is when you are ringing items up for someone and say for example give the customer a discount for buying more than one item it was a little hard to complete and I had to go into the system a different way and use some finesse to get the client rang up right . Also you must be connected to WiFi to use this system and that kinda is a downside to it it ended up using a bunch of data on my cell

Used and Highly Recommend

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Pros

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Cons

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records. Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs:...

Pros

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs. You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7. It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business. Constant updates, but not too often. Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Cons

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Great graphic style POS with limitations

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Pros

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Cons

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory. As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time...

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pros

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Cons

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Great for a FREE Service!

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high.

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Fastest store I ever setup...

I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself...

Pros

VERY easy to setup and use....

Cons

Nothing at this time.

The best POS I ever used in my life

I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Pros

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Cons

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

Very Promissing

Me and my girlfriend started a small merchandise business selling apparels, accessories and school supplies. I was looking for an app that will serve as a POS and inventory manager at the minimum and will help lessen the use of paper and MSExcel. During my search in the AppStore, i bumped in with Loyverse and some other POS apps. Easily i chose Loyverse because it is visually appealing, modern and...

Pros

Best Support Team Has back office Can have multi-POS and employee shifts Free as of the moment User Friendly Continuously Developing (and you can be a part of it)

Cons

some reports and options are not yet available because they are still under development

Great App!

Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Pros

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Cons

Haven't found any yet

Free Applicantion makes life easy.

Pros

Dash board customization, inventory management ,employees time card management, loyalty app integration,customer and kitchen display integration.

Cons

Still, there is some bugs that need to be improved. Slow response, specially when we take the order,it's response slowly. No option to make Menu (food+fries+drink make a meal)

Best Mobile POS

The Loyverse POS system is a great mobile POS..the set up is simple and the best thing is the system is absolutely FREE..

Pros

simple & easy to set up.

Cons

1. The inventory report is not available. The entered cost was only to show how much margin we could make for each product. I'm comparing with Vendhq POS system 2. The inventory does not link with the sales. Meaning I can accidentally sell a product which was not available in my stock, hope the system can do auto detect features..we should not be able to sale any product that is not available in our store or not updated in the inventory. 3. Desktop features is not available. A desktop features is good to easily link the system with any printer and not limited to only certain thermal printer. In my business, we need to print a standard fullsize receipt/invoices.

Greatest Free POS Ever!

I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Pros

First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Cons

It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Amazing apps for small business!

This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Pros

Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.