PodiumIO Reviews

PodiumIO

All-in-one business management for home services

Review Summary

Pros

Great product, great team, really happy with my experience working with them.

Ovington K.

First of all, the team was great. They worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product.

Pota K.

I built my lovely website (which they host), their customizable booking pages are the best I’ve seen, and I use the calendar/software every day.

Natalia R.

Cons

I would have said no color-coding in the calendar but they recently implemented that, so I’m not sure.

Ovington K.

It took me about a day to figure everything out, but I’m sure someone more tech-savvy could figure it out in no time. Overall: I couldn’t be happier.

Pota K.

The U.I can be tricky at first, but once you learn it it's quite intuitive.

Natalia R.

4.9

Why I use PodiumIO

This software really pays for itself, if you can get one recurring customer for one cleaning a month, the software has already paid itself off. That's just the ability to book online, not even considering the time it saves with administration tasks. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I wish I could give PodiumIO more than 5 stars! I use this product every day to run my cleaning business. It’s truly an end-to-end solution for home service businesses: I got a professional website live and hosted in a couple of days. It’s complete with personalized pricing & booking pages with an integrated calendar, so my customers can now schedule in real-time. Also, I can now process call-ins in...

Cons

When I use it on my phone I find the calendar to be a bit tight. Though I know they’re working to make it easier to use.

Best Value Software

Amazing experience so far! The team keeps launching new features that continue to impress me, my cleaners, and my customers. I’m really looking forward to seeing what will happen next! If you’re in the home service industry you should definitely connect with them! "

Pros

Versatility and Full Service! PodiumIO has completely harmonized my cleaning business and given me a structure to build around. I built my lovely website (which they host), their customizable booking pages are the best I’ve seen, and I use the calendar/software every day! Essentially my customers can find me online, book and pay online, and then get scheduled (even auto dispatched) right inside PodiumIO....

Cons

The U.I can be tricky at first, but once you learn it it's quite intuitive.

Great company and product

The company and their staff are outstanding. Super responsive, very helpful and just overall great people to work with.

Pros

Software is flexible and easy customized, quick learning curve, and gives lots of options for different services.

Cons

Software is great, no cons at all. They seem to be continuing to update and add on new features.

Thanks for the great review. We are looking forward to watching TerraClean grow.

Choosing the right fit

Informative, patient, and invested. Franc and his team have all assisted in making my experience with podiumio a successful one.

Pros

The ability to be flexible to my industry / needs

Cons

Not having 100% of the features I use to operate My business.

Amazing service

Fantastic software that has helped me take my business to the next level! They live up to their motto of being High Tech & High Touch. They always get on the phone with me when I need them to."

Pros

PodiumIO is fantastic! It's so good I decided to take my time to write this review! They’ve completely harmonized my family's massage business. The websites are easy to set up and PodiumIO does all the work for you. The booking pages are highly customizable and perfect for my massage therapy business. Customers can now book us directly via our social sites, they choose their massage, time, extras, and then pay online. PodiumIO’s customer service is great too, they helped me set it up in no time!

Cons

Can’t think of anything I don't like really.

Zibusiso, thanks for the positive feedback and for 2 years of loyal trust in PodiumIO and our team. Franc

Recommendation

"Pros: Wow, what a great idea, team, and product! It’s not often these days you come across a software with such great support behind it. The team there has guided me every step of the way in growing my empire. They’re obviously professionals who know what they’re doing and have actually been in the home service space. Thanks to them, their booking pages, software, and support I save a ton of time...

Pros

is a good software in terms of booking, dispache and calculations of hours i think this software is highly effective

Cons

i love everything about this software. and surely i will recommend it to more people. so in essence i did like everything.

PodiumIO

Overall: PodiumIO is way better than alternative marketplace options which don’t allow you to control your business and take percentages out of your margins. With PodiumIO I know my company is mine! I would highly recommend this software to anyone running a home service business. "

Pros

Today, I run a cleaning company in 3 cities across the US and Canada (San Fransisco, Edmonton, & Calgary). PodiumIO was the tool my business needed to expand. Their all-in-1 software has given my business a simple and sophisticated tool to keep everything consistent, convenient, and fast. My cleaners always know where and when to be, and what to do. My customers always know how to book and when they’re scheduled. Potential customers have an easy way to find me online and book their appointment! Meanwhile, I know and control everything! I simply wouldn't be able to run my business without this software!

Cons

For now, Can’t think of any. Thanks a lot.

What a great team!

A total lifesaver! All the features are highly customizable so you can make everything work for you and your style of business. A really fantastic product and team!

Pros

PodiumIO is a must-have for any home service business! The software has completely revolutionized my business, customers can now find me online, create their own personal package, and then book a cleaning! This saves me so much time! Plus of course, the automatic reminders, scheduling, dispatching, etc keeps everything in order and keeps my customers happy. I highly recommend to anyone who’s looking for software for their business!

Cons

I don't have any cons for this company...

Best online storefront on the market!

Pros

I’m really pleased with PodiumIO! First of all, the team was great! They worked with me every step of the way and made sure I was happy with the final product. As a tutor and businesswoman, I can really appreciate their hands-on approach and how easy their platform is to use. Secondly, the product is amazing! It’s completely streamlined my tutoring business and has given me the online storefront to help me and my team grow!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It took me about a day to figure everything out, but I’m sure someone more tech-savvy could figure it out in no time! Overall: I couldn’t be happier! It’s great to have my whole business at my fingertips! I highly recommend!

Great software

My experiane within the last 3 months has been great. the front end website and booking system works well and the back end is really easy to use.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and easy for the team to use.

Cons

Not having an app to support the software isn't ideal.

Locksmith review

Pros

The dispatcher portion of the software has a great positive roll in our company.

Cons

We are still learning the product and don’t have any real cons.