Storemapper

Customizable, no-code store locator widget

Storemapper Reviews

Pros

Very pleased with the ease of setup and facebook integration.

Mallory C.

I love how easy it is to make updates with our store listings. Any time I've experienced issues getting new website links added the customer support team resolves the issue quickly.

Heather S.

Kate B.

We are limited to what we can add in terms of images and number of website links.

Heather S.

4.9

Superb 1+ years of use experience

We created a web store www.splatoralcare.uk for a global healthcare brand SPLAT where we setup Storemapper to show our customers where they can find our products offline.

Pros

Lots of map customisation options, ease of synchronisation with stores database. In a couple of cases when I had to contact customer support, the experience was outstanding.

Cons

Seriously can't think of anything. Maybe an option to connect to a SQL database would be great once we reach a greater number of available stores.

More than what you see at first glance

I had to differentiate brickk and mortar stores from online stores (or both) and the description field is used for customers to see what kind of store the locator finds. Creative solutions!

Pros

We sell to retail stores under several brand names the stores may sometime carry one or more brands - the beauty of this app is that I could use the filtering feature and with great was assign the retailers to the brands. This is more than just an average app - it has a lot of differentiating values! The customer service has been personable and highly responsive.

Cons

The need for the map caching separately from a third party - which at first was just Google - now there is another provider that isn’t Google so that was an improvement .

Hi Vanessa, An awesome review! Thanks for that! We're really glad you're enjoying Storemapper and appreciate your detailed Pros & Cons, very useful! We have a lot going on now on Storemapper, so hopefully, you'll be enjoying it even more :) Yours, Iris

Friendly customer service

Pros

The app is easy to setup and use. Very knowledgeable and friendly customer service. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDEDEN] for jumping into Zoom and resolved in less than 5 mins!

Cons

Maybe offer a free version for <50 locations.

Simple, effective, low-cost solution

Have been using for over one year now and the service is easy to use, update and reasonably priced.

Pros

Easy to set up, maintain and gets the job done!

Cons

Not able to speak to a customer service rep over the phone very easily, however they resolved my issue via email quickly.

2+ years of use - Fantastic product

Pros

Ease of integration, plenty of help docs and videos, prompt and efficient support.

Cons

Can't fault the product or the support. A++++

Easy to install and use with great support

A very good solution for using store map on your website. Can't imagine not having this on our site!

Pros

It is easy to install, use, and manage. Customer support is very responsive.

Cons

We had some initial issues setting up the API keys, but the customer support team set us up in minutes.

Great App, Customer Service is Top Shelf

Absolutely stellar customer service. They have been quick to respond and help me restore the functionality of the app if I can't figure it out. One of their reps immediately called me and set up a Zoom session and walked me through an update that was hard to understand (because of Google API).

Pros

Very good app and I recommend it. The basic premise of pasting embedded code to run the script is straightforward as long as you read the instructions. Our store location page on our website works great with an intuitive search bar for address or zip, with an accompanying Google map.

Cons

The dependency on Google for the APIs. The app and the instructions for using it are fine, but Google seems to make everything more complex that it needs to be.

Storemapper Store Locator

Great Consumer Store Locator tool for our website.

Pros

Ease of installation and use. Superior Customer Service!

Cons

There is nothing about this product we do not like.

Great Customer Service

The Perfect Store Locator

From the start Storemapper has made the onboarding experience seamless, required minimal (if any) developer support, enabled fast implementation, and provided superior customer support.

Pros

Storemapper came highly recommended by a partner and we could not be happier about the ease of use, the simple integration to our site and the exceptional and timely customer service.

Cons

There are no negative issues we've faced from Storemapper.

HIGHLY recommend StoreMapper!

There's a lot going on at Three Twins Ice Cream - we're building the next great American ice cream brand. We're growing by leaps and bounds. We're having fun, being challenged, and making a difference. Bottom line, we need a store locator map for our growing organic ice cream business. StoreMapper is a GREAT way for potential customers to find our inconceivably delicious ice cream. We couldn't ask for better customer service and a competent product - and highly recommend this location tool for anyone needing a store locator for a website.

Pros

Ease of use, with the sync feature for Google Docs, updating is a snap. Genuinly friendly and capable customer service Clean map design, with easy search features.

Cons

Haven't found one yet!

StoreMapper

We needed a Map of our state with every one of our pickup location populated, searchable with links inbuilt.

Pros

Ease of use and spreadsheet control. Customisation

Cons

Lack of inbuilt map layer options - although it is connected to a third party that is easy to implement.

Hi Lloyd, Thanks for finding some time and leave this review! Greatly appreciate it! I'd like to learn more about inbuilt map layer options and your requirements around this. We're planning to add new awesome features to Storemapper, so would love to hear your ideas. Will talk to you soon) Yours, Iris

Best Store Locator

We have used a number of store locator platforms for our customers to find our resellers in the USA and internationally. This is the only store locator option that was easy to use and had awesome support. The only issue I have is with finding geo-coordinates of international addresses, but that is a Google Maps issue more than Store Mapper.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, consistent performance

Cons

Google mapping doesn't work so well with international addresses

Great, Personable Service

Like this down-to-earth company. They seem to genuinely care.

Pros

Great, responsive customer service. Great looking store mapper.

Cons

I was struggling a bit with the implementation but the support team was always there for me.

Hi Jana, Thanks for finding some time to submit your review and thanks for giving us top rank, wow! I shared that with the team and we really appreciate that. We're happy to help you out, so come by :) Yours, Iris

Storemapper is a great application with Great support.

It allows our host sites to market the Leadercast and Women's events all around the world. A simple and easy solution that just works!

Pros

Ease of use and cost. We use it in a very unconventional way and it allows our clients to be represented on our website. Customer support has a great response time and they are very knowledgeable. Would recommend to any small, med or large sized business.

Cons

I really don't have any issues that I can report.

Really easy and great support

Pros

Even though we don't have physical locations, just field reps, this was adaptable to our needs

Cons

Took a bit of effort and communication to figure out how to adapt this so it worked. Happy in the end though.

Great Product

Pros

Very easy to use and great customer service!

Cons

There really is not any negative aspects of the software.

Made locating my stores easy

Pros

Its really easy to use. Its cheap and really delivers for the end user everytime they are looking for a store close to them

Cons

It could have some better smarts for sorting out database of shops such as sorting by state of by postcode etc...

Storemapper is easy to use and update. Plus they provide great support.

Pros

It's so easy to load data into Storemapper and to amend it as required. When I was having difficulty updating the Google API, Iris from Storemapper not only helped me promptly, she fixed a display problem on my website that I didn't even know could be fixed. What a legend!

Cons

I'm struggling to think of a con. There is nothing I don't like about this software. Thumbs up all the way.

Support was very helpful

Really appreciated the help team taking the time to get on a call and ensure that the tool was working as expected, so that people can find us easily!

Pros

Easy for our customers to find stores to purchase our products. This helps us support our store partners.

Cons

Struggled re-connecting the API, but with help from the Support team, it was pretty easy and we got back on track.

Happy to find a store locator for our stores.

After our search online to use a good store locator we tried storemapper, in a couple hours all was ready and thelocator was online, payment methods are a pain in the ass but for the rest a happy customer.

Pros

Functionallity.

Cons

Payment methods.

THE BEST

Pros

Beautifully functional on phones and computer.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that it opens a new window every time I add a location.

This Storemapper is verry good

Storemapper give you all details onlie from your seller service verry good, fast and quick reply. I love this

Pros

no comment

Cons

no comment

A very good solution for using a map on your website

Easy to understand, easy to use and a big add-on to our business.

Pros

It's easy to use and it is possible to customize your complete setup. Service is great, Iris helped me a lot with customizing the tool.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like so far. I am happy about Storemapper!

Hi Guido! Appreciate you found time to leave this review! I'll definitely share that with the team. Working on customizing your map was a real pleasure. I'm very happy with the result! :)

This little application was super easy to set up and get running.

Pros

Easy to both set up and for our customers to use. Search parameters are clear and the resulting stores found are well laid out for our customers. I also like that I can allow a search by Postal Code only.

Cons

Their "powerful suite of analytics" only allows you to see very basic information. Need to be able to view not just from where someone is searching and which store they find but WHAT are they searching for based on your filters.