Storemapper Reviews

4.89/5 (18 reviews)

Brandy Three Twins Ice Cream

HIGHLY recommend StoreMapper!

Reviewed 2016-11-02

There's a lot going on at Three Twins Ice Cream - we're building the next great American ice cream brand. We're growing by leaps and bounds. We're having fun, being challenged, and making a difference. Bottom line, we need a store locator map for our growing organic ice cream business. StoreMapper is a GREAT way for potential customers to find our inconceivably delicious ice cream. We couldn't ask for better customer service and a competent product - and highly recommend this location tool for anyone needing a store locator for a website.Ease of use, with the sync feature for Google Docs, updating is a snap. Genuinly friendly and capable customer service Clean map design, with easy search features.

Dmitri Lihhatsov

Superb 1+ years of use experience

Reviewed 2018-07-15

We created a web store www.splatoralcare.uk for a global healthcare brand SPLAT where we setup Storemapper to show our customers where they can find our products offline.Lots of map customisation options, ease of synchronisation with stores database. In a couple of cases when I had to contact customer support, the experience was outstanding.

Anonymous

Best Store Locator

Reviewed 2018-10-04

We have used a number of store locator platforms for our customers to find our resellers in the USA and internationally. This is the only store locator option that was easy to use and had awesome support. The only issue I have is with finding geo-coordinates of international addresses, but that is a Google Maps issue more than Store Mapper. Ease of use, customer support, consistent performance

Harry Tully

Storemapper Store Locator

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Great Consumer Store Locator tool for our website. Ease of installation and use. Superior Customer Service!

Allen Koriakin

Storemapper is a great application with Great support.

Reviewed 2018-09-25

It allows our host sites to market the Leadercast and Women's events all around the world. A simple and easy solution that just works!Ease of use and cost. We use it in a very unconventional way and it allows our clients to be represented on our website. Customer support has a great response time and they are very knowledgeable. Would recommend to any small, med or large sized business.

Anonymous

Really easy and great support

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-27

Even though we don't have physical locations, just field reps, this was adaptable to our needs

Nicholas Henderson

The Perfect Store Locator

Reviewed 2019-01-16

From the start Storemapper has made the onboarding experience seamless, required minimal (if any) developer support, enabled fast implementation, and provided superior customer support. Storemapper came highly recommended by a partner and we could not be happier about the ease of use, the simple integration to our site and the exceptional and timely customer service.

Girish Ramjuttun

Made locating my stores easy

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-18

Its really easy to use. Its cheap and really delivers for the end user everytime they are looking for a store close to them

Kate Bowman

Storemapper is easy to use and update. Plus they provide great support.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

It's so easy to load data into Storemapper and to amend it as required. When I was having difficulty updating the Google API, Iris from Storemapper not only helped me promptly, she fixed a display problem on my website that I didn't even know could be fixed. What a legend!

Jordy Veenboer

Happy to find a store locator for our stores.

Reviewed 2016-11-05

After our search online to use a good store locator we tried storemapper, in a couple hours all was ready and thelocator was online, payment methods are a pain in the ass but for the rest a happy customer.Functionallity.

Cheri Reese

THE BEST

Reviewed 2018-08-08

Beautifully functional on phones and computer.

Yrjo v Mil

This Storemapper is verry good

Reviewed 2016-10-31

Storemapper give you all details onlie from your seller service verry good, fast and quick reply. I love thisno comment

Jeff Salhany

This little application was super easy to set up and get running.

Reviewed 2017-12-19

Easy to both set up and for our customers to use. Search parameters are clear and the resulting stores found are well laid out for our customers. I also like that I can allow a search by Postal Code only.

Jami Schield

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Bulk upload saves time. It looks nice on our site. I like that it has a search area, map, or list of distributors to scroll through.

Debbie Choy

We needed a simple, easy to use, and affordable map locator for our website. This fit the bill.

Reviewed 2017-05-17

I get a store locator I can easily incorporate into my website.I like most the price and ease of use. It's very user-friendly, and for us, since we need a limited functionality map locator now, it fits the bill.

Erica Leblanc

So easy to use and a great value!

Reviewed 2018-11-08

It is so easy to use and customer support is very responsive! Support team is awesome!

Suzanne Fulford

Very Helpful

Reviewed 2017-04-24

Great customer service! Thank you for all of your help! Love that we can add pictures and recognize our premier retailers!

Mallory Cowell

Very pleased with the ease of setup and facebook integration

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-03

How simple it was for me to setup and the overall look on my website. I initially used a competitor and was not happy with the presentation so I switched.