Waitwhile Logo
Waitwhile

Waitlist app & queue management system for every business

visit website

Waitwhile Reviews

User ratings

4.7

See full reviews by rating

We struggled with getting it the way we wanted on our own but there is great customer care to help accomplish our goals.
The overall experience was great and our customers liked the system and found it easy to use for the most part. We had several questions about integrations and software issues that went unanswered.
Then if you miss a number, you have to erase the whole thing if the guests have already left or moved.
The software has a hard time feeding off each other, for example my computer does not link up to the tablets we use at times.
The buttons are incredibly small and difficult to push.

GS

Gail S.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Amazing Customer Service

The team were amazing and helped us through a particularly difficult and critical time.

Pros

Ease of configuration and ease of use by customers

Cons

Unable to set different number of slots if they differ by day/week No option to alert users there is someone on the wait list

PF

Paul F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great software that is easy to implement

Great experience

Pros

This product helped my business handle a higher volume of people. It was very easy to get started and integrate into my existing business model. Customers love it.

Cons

I'd like if the survey option that says it is "Currently Under Construction" would be ready to go. I'm excited to implement those once they are up and running

MM

Melissa M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Nonprofit Food Pantry Curbside Success

Waitwhile is allowing our Food Pantry to open our doors after being closed to the public for over a year. When COVID started we could not risk the public coming inside, so we implemented a drive-through process. The drive-through process has worked well except for the fact that we are missing the personal relationships that we developed between our volunteers and the neighbors we serve. Waitwhile will offer those neighbors that have health issues or may not feel comfortable coming inside just yet the opportunity to book a curbside service. THANK YOU WAITWHILE!

Pros

Allowing the options for booking only and self check-in methods.

Cons

I would like to see another tiered option between the FREE and paid service to allow those with a small budget the use of additional features.

SM

Stacy M.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Easy To Use

Love the technology, was very easy to train our staff. Very affordable!

Pros

Waitwhile is very easy to use and dependable

Cons

We did have customers stating they did not receive notification from us when their table was ready. I believe it is an issue with our wifi?

MP

Michael P.

Transformed my Business!

Pros

I like the ability for anyone to sign into my waitlist from anywhere. And everything changes in real time and updates automatically

Cons

Sometimes settings can get thrown off with a system update and some of my Automatic preferences have changed I feel like.

DM

Dawn M.

Excellent!

Pros

The customer service is great. The customizability is good. It's easy to use. Clients absolutely love it.

Cons

It is a bit expensive for what it is. It's double the price of the appointment software that we use that has much more complex features.

RC

Raul C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Always does what I need it to!

Overall the team at Waitwhile is building an awesome product by listening to customer's needs. I have seen pieces of my feedback built into the platform. There is certainly a bit of a skill ceiling, you can get really nitty gritty with the advanced settings, but they are well worth it in terms of the customization!

Pros

Waitwhile is extremely flexible; whatever kind of event I am running, I can manipulate my appointment structure as needed.

Cons

There can be a few minor bugs/issues occasionally, but certainly not enough to deter me from the product. Customer service has always been very attentive and prompt in helping solve whatever issues arise, and they are usually due to user error anyway!

BG

Brittany G.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Easy to use & customize!

Wait while has allowed us to go digital in our queue system and more efficient in our systems.

Pros

We love the ability to adapt the software to our needs and customize almost all aspects of it.

Cons

I wish the analytics were a bit more detailed.

TC

Toni C.

Consumer Services, self-employed

I no longer have to try to remember who wants a sooner appt with me!

Pros

I’m a sole proprietor and keeping up with clients who wanted to be notified of a cancellation was just too much for my brain to handle! I love that my clients can sign themselves up for my wait list and that I can notify one or more people of a cancellation and fill my schedule!

Cons

I haven’t found any negatives to this software

Thanks a lot for your positive review, Toni! We really appreciate you taking the time to share you Waitwhile experience. It's great to hear that you find our product helpful!

BP

Betsy P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Answers arent immediate but the owner was very helpful setting up the system for us and explaining some features.

Pros

Its ease of use for clients and analyzing data is very useful.

Cons

No instructions how to set up or use features.

Publishing, 11-50 employees

Good queue management software

Pros

The API is very useful, because we rely heavily on 3rd party integrations and our internal software.

Cons

It lacks the following: Calendar/Reminder System, Booking Notes and Appointment Management. And it's mainly web-based without native smartphone apps. That a Minus!

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear you found our API useful. We're constantly working to improve our product and are always grateful for customer feedback. We've communicated your ideas on what we can work on in the nearest future to our engineering team. We're working on releasing our native app, which will hopefully make your product experience even better. Thanks again!

DH

Doug H.

Photography, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Very easy and intuitive

We are a provider of Santa Claus photos in Malls and Shopping Centers. Never have wanted to incorporate a reservation system but because of COVID and the demand by our partners not to have waiting lines, the only solution was reservations. Easy to set up, customers were happy with the ability to reserve and avoid long wait times in line.

Pros

The simplicity of set up and the ease of reservations on the user end.

Cons

Software seemed to be a little slow to load at times.

NM

Natisha M.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Waitwhile review

Pros

The Sms Feature is great customers get updates on time

Cons

I didnt like the Section where you handle the booking hours and to set appointment for each staff

EP

Esther P.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Consignment ease

Pros

We use this company to ease the line for check out, for checking in sellers, and returning the sellers goods. It works great for all 3.

Cons

Not easy to use if your trying to use it over your phone. Needed help to accomplish the tasks we needed to accomplish.

Thank you for sharing, Esther! We're so glad to hear that our Customer Success Team was able to help you set up the tool the way you needed. We're here for you if you need anything else.

TL

Theresa L.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Appointment Scheduler

Pros

Easy to remotely schedule client appointments while working from home. Solved a logistical problem.

Cons

Difficult learning curve starting up. Took a while to familiarize with features.

Thank you for taking the time to share a review, Theresa. We're so sorry to hear that you found the platform difficult to learn. Would you be willing to chat with us so we could better understand the specific difficulties you were having? It would help us make the platform better for you and others. If you have time, reach out to us at: hello@waitwhile.com

PP

Paul P.

Restaurants, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product!

Pros

Very easy to use and deploy. Worked very well as a Web Clip through our Cisco MDM for our restaurant iPad's

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this product

Thank you for sharing your Waitwhile experience, Paul! We're happy to hear you found the product easy to use. We're here if you need anything!

JP

Jivanto P.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Review of Waitwhile for educational use

Pros

Ease of use & the functionality of SMS communication

Cons

Pricing structure-- we only utilize this software one or two days a year with a large number of customers so monthly plans don't really fit with our needs.

MB

Mikael B.

Powerful and easy to use wait listing service!

Pros

Waitwhile has transformed our queueing operations and improved our customer satisfaction significantly. It's simple to set up, offers a great user experience and is very reliable. Their support is very active and helpful, and they are constantly improving the product!

Cons

I am eagerly waiting for them to launch their native iPhone and iPad apps! It is going to create an even faster and smoother experience.

Sergio D.

An app with a lot of promise but not delivering on all its advertised features

Pros

The app is very easy for customers to use and integrates easily into websites. They have Friendly customer support.

Cons

There are a host of features in Waitwhile which do not belong in the production version that they are selling to their clients. The problems had a direct effect on my client as his customers opted to book somewhere else. Support was friendly but did not tackle the issues head-on. The services have its own times and were not as straightforward to set up. When we switched off the waitlist function customers could still go to the website where the waitlist form was embedded and waitlist themselves. Very little help or tutorials available. I know that they are working on updates the whole time to improve the reliability of the features. Bottom line is, Waitwhile has a lot of potential once all the bugs are ironed out. no option to sync calendar or export appointments.

Erin D.

This has definitely changed how we handle our wait list on weekends for the better.

Pros

I love that it is accessible anywhere and that the system is so automated. Having the system be able to text a guest instead of waiting for us to call has been really efficient.

Cons

I wish it were an application that didn't rely so heavily on websites. Sometimes, the wait time for a website to load can make it a little frustrating for the guest.

DF

Dawn F.

Veterinary, 51-200 employees

Works Fantastic

easy check in process, good client feed back

Pros

This is very easy to follow, I can check and see what patients have checked in on line, I can see how long each patient has been waiting to see a doctor.

MC

Michelle C.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Waitwhile

Pros

waitqwhile is so easy to use and keep up with clients

Cons

I have no cons. waitwhile is great. esay to use

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michelle! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using Waitwhile and thought that it was easy to use.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Want a more organized way to manage your waitlists? Use this!

Pros

Love how we don't have to physically have the customers write their names down on a piece of paper. Very convenient to manage waits.

Cons

I don't have anything I do not like about this platform just yet.

SR

Skyler R.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Super easy

Pros

Any person who knows how to use a smart phone can use this software no problem. Super simple and easy, just what we need in a busy restaurant.

Cons

It’s sometimes easy to enter the wrong number becaue the site wants to auto-complete.

BF

Brian F.

Using waitwhile has brought my business to a modern more efficient method of first come first serve.

Pros

Customizable and user friendly. Emails are responded to quickly with resolutions. They work with you to help you understand how to get the most for the product.

Cons

Slow at times, could be a wifi issue i realize and not the website. Still in the building phase of the service.