Cloud Kennect Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.68/10

See full reviews by rating

KB

Keysha B.

TS

Terrence S.

AM

Alena M.

Pretty limited in manipulation of chosen targets, difficult to screen out unwanted contacts.

WA

Warren A.

Frankly it is confusing not sure how to use and integrate into my daily routine.

js

jim s.

It has difficult to get very targeted as the functionality is somewhat limited. It can become tedious to target a large group and ensure it is specific.

JM

Josh M.

Cloud Kennect users...

LinkedIn for Business-logocaret
listing-logo

LinkedIn for Business

How would you rate Cloud Kennect?

Lead gen made easy

Pros

Kennected makes connections easy and quick when leveraging the LinkedIn platform. It takes the manual aspect and guesswork out of creating conversations To that could lead to potential candidates and clients.

Cons

To date, I do not have anything that I don't particularly like about the software itself. If anything you have to keep up with the responses once your connections are made.

For Recruiting

great

Pros

its easy to set up and use, can customize the sequences very easily

Cons

would like an email unlocking tool for personal emails through kennected so could sequence to candidates personal emails as a lot of our leads don’t accept or arent active on linkedin

Love this lead generation tool!

We are getting daily leads for our coaching business with this software. I haven't even tapped into its full potential yet and am already loving it!

Pros

Getting daily leads & connections! I love how easy it is to use and seamlessly integrate with LinkedIn. The customer service and support from the team member that helped me set up the program were impeccable.

Cons

I've been using this software for around 2 months so far, and have no cons to report.

Paul G

Good

Pros

Leads

Cons

Often times links broke or website goes down

Great Tool for B2B Lead Gen on LinkedIn

It's been a really great tool to help us build a genuine network. While the initial connection messages are templates, you get to takeover as soon as someone responds and authentically connect with potential leads, partners and general great additions to your personal network.

Pros

As advertised, the software allows you to automate connection requests and messages across LinkedIn. As a B2B, LinkedIn is one of the best ways to generate leads and being able to send out a high volume of requests is a huge help.

Cons

You gotta stay active on LinkedIn, (posting, engagement, etc.), through trial and error, I've figured out the LinkedIn will flag your account and sign you out of all platforms if you're not actively engaging on the platform but sending out a high volume of requests, so definitely use the account warmup feature and keep your requests and messages relative to your level of engagement.

Kennected is my best partner on LinkedIn

Great support fast, helpful and efficient. Just can't fault it.

Pros

The automation is the best aspect for me. The capability of testing various sequences messages audience and data generated allowing you to identify what works, what doesn't fairly quickly.

Cons

Easy to use and saving me loads of time. It evolves with new features and integrations.

Appointments added to my calendar

Pros

Very easy to use once you get it all set up, set and go

Cons

The warm up period took longer than expected. Once it got warmed up, you are cruising

Good...could use some newer modifications.

All in all I like what it offers but I haven't seen anything fruitful come from it for me yet.

Pros

The ability to be able to set and forget and let the system do the prospecting for you.

Cons

Not being able to delete the sequences you want to, slow turnaround on the messaging when you get a response from someone.

Very Happy

Pros

Very happy with the software so far.. would highly recommend

Cons

Would like to have a mobile version of the app.

I Like Kennect

This frees up time for other activities

Pros

I check in daily. It gives me a constant flow of potential candidates every day without any time consuming calling. Then it lets me do the personal touch that makes a candidate an associate

Cons

Once you learn how to use it it becomes very simple.

Kennected Review

It was a very easygoing experience and I recommend it to anyone looking for a solid nurture sequence. I just wish it had advanced capabilities that I described above.

Pros

I really liked how simple it is to get the hang of and how quickly I can get a campaign setup. I especially like how it keeps me safe from going overboard in LinkedIn’s eyes and prevents me from getting penalized from too much daily outreach.

Cons

After looking into the sequencing features more thoroughly, I realized Kennected can’t do what I need it to - which is to be able to reach out to saved lead lists in Sales Navigator rather than just a search list. There are several unqualified individuals in the search results that I excluded in my saved list, but that does no good since Kennected doesn’t accept the saved lead list url.

Great Service, Customer Support is phenomenal

Super Happy, No complaints

Pros

The software is so easy to use. I struggle with technology and their platform has been super easy for me. They have videos that walk you through everything. And their team are always quick at responding to my questions. I have had 3 follow up calls with to check on the progress and consultation on how to improve. 100% worth every penny.

Cons

My Zapier kept getting disconnected, so a LinkedIn premium membership was needed to fix the issue. It was literally a one phone call fix. Since then I am getting more out of my lead generation. I'm talking to interested people everyday, and my sales are growing

Cloud Kennect 2022 Review

I like the auto fills and the automation - saves lots of time and you can still tailor the messages for it to come across as personal.

Pros

How easy it was to set up and start using.

Cons

Understanding what happens after a sequence has been set up was not explained correctly. We had a sequence running that we thought would stop after one message but it continued to send to those who had already connected about 4 more times. (So it was asking a connection to connect repeatedly!)

My experience

I have a company that office continuous education for respiratory therapists and nurses. I have a huge following on LinkedIn but it was very disorganized and I really didn't know how to reach out to my group effectively. I decided to sign up for Kennected and it's the best thing I ever did! I utilized Sales Navigator and Kennected and my results are outstanding. It makes it so easy to manage many different profiles all at the same time. I could not say enough good things about Kennected! I will continue to use this platform and I'm only getting better and better with it’s use. I strongly recommend anyone who does any kind of marketing to utilize this product.

Pros

Messaging, new leads, tracking of responses

Cons

Learning the platform to maximize your use.

Kennected ease of use

Pros

ease of use and the automation with personal templates

Cons

not sure yet. Only been using the system a few weeks

A great resource for recruiting

This allows me to actively engage top talent, present them an option to engagement and also identify additional candidates that I might want to contract through other means.

Pros

This is an easy to use tool that is far superior to the typical call and email type of contact engagement and qualification. The reality is the contact needs to be in LinkedIn but the reality is top talent takes the time to put their information and accomplishments into that platform.

Cons

The searches need to wander a little over time, so keep and eye on your engagement results and stop/reset your copied URLs to keep them on track.

The Power Tool for LinkedIn Digital Marketing

The accelerated acquisition of fresh leads, the ability to message existing connections, and make posts within the tool are all top notich.

Pros

The product requires a bit of a learning curve because so much is included in the product. What I like most is the accelerated number of invitations permitted.

Cons

I would like to see the product include a CRM so that the tool can be transitioned easily into a nurturing platform after a contact is acquired. I don't consider this a "Con" but instead a "wish".

Immediate Success

Pros

Being able to have Kennected work for me in the background while I’m going about my normal workday has been life changing for my business. I now spend time talking with actual people instead of responding via social media sites.

Cons

There are aspects to getting going with the software that can be intimidating. However, there are numerous training videos and instructors who are willing to work with you over Zoom one-on-one to help answer questions and talk strategy.

My Kennect Review

I am loving this software. I am already getting results and leads. I just started this a week ago today.

Pros

Love this software, the cost was definitely a plus. I feel I am getting more for my money. The service and support is awesome. From the first overview until now, I am very pleased.

Cons

I have not used all the features yet. I cannot speak on the cons, because I have not found any.

Very pleased with Kennected

It’s just been an overall excellent experience. I’ve trained several companies and none compared.

Pros

It’s incredibly easy to use! I’ve already gotten my team all set up aswell. The automation is incredible. But most of all the customer service is second to none!

Cons

I haven’t quite figured out the warm up process. But I know it’s me not the software.

Thanks for helping us meet new people, Kennected team!

Great so far!

Pros

Easy to use, if you are familiar with Linkedin. Follow up sequences are great, easy to create, and time perfectly for whoever you're looking to meet.

Cons

Nothing, has been great so far. The support team was also helpful for onboarding, education, and technical support for a good user experience

Cloud Kennect Review

I love it!

Pros

This software is great if you are going after the B2B space for clients or lead sources. I would 100% recommend you try it!

Cons

There is not a lot I don't like about this other than getting a lot of real people. But that seems to be the process for all tech companies.

Contact automation software, Kennect

Overall it is better than the program we used prior.

Pros

Keeps us out of trouble with LinkedIn protocols. Can run multiple sequences simultaneously.

Kennected Gets It Right

All of the people have been great and I regularly refer them to prospective clients.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set-up, how customizable it is, and how focused I can use it.

Cons

The onboarding set-up pricing is a bit steep but understandably so for the value they provide.

Helping me make connections

Very helpful in making connections and customer service is great.

Pros

This product helps me make connections and makes things 10x faster than having to do on my own.

Cons

I don’t love that I can only do 1000 or less at a time but it’s not a huge issues.